In the Mix Entertainment Group Reviews

193 Reviews for In the Mix Entertainment Group

• Roanet

Roanet Fitzgerald · Married on 04/06/2019

Truly Entertained

Thank you In the Mix Entertainment Group for your dedicated and entertaining job for the biggest day in my life (my wedding) everything from the ceremony to the reception, thank you for following up even at last to the day off, our guest mentioned to us how much they enjoyed the music and DJ’s personality. You made it fun and exciting for all of us.

Sent on 04/26/2019

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you Roanet!! We were so happy to make your big day so fun and special! Best wishes to you and Alex!
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 11/10/2018

Outstanding

Where do I even start! Gina , David , Edison And Corey did an amazing Job. Everything was perfect the music was amazing along with the pictures that went up on our TV screens! The songs were perfect and a great mix of exactly what we wanted! We were so happy to have you guys there celebrating the best day of our lives! Everyone was dancing all night long! So glad Leonard's Palazzo recommended you guys ! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent and unforgettable

We had our wedding on 10/26/2018 and these guys did an amazing job! I could not be happier with the way everything turned out. Our MC was fabulous and the djs kept people on the dance floor. The guys were very friendly, personable and outgoing. They followed through with all my requests from the ceremony until the very end. Definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/09/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you Erika for the lovely review! We strive to make all our couples have an unforgettable wedding, wishing you all the best for a future of love and happiness!

Gina Tornabene · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing, perfect!

100% fantastic! A dream to work with. Our venue recommended them after another company we were going to meet with kept canceling our appointment. We met with David and Gina and never looked back. They are so modern, fun, friendly and really listen to you. David even recommended our invitation place for us. They added in some extras for us and it was great! They really listened to us and respected our “must play” and do not play” list. Rav (spelling?) and Eddison were our MC/DJ and they were great! The guests loved them and we loved them! The dance floor was always full and the music was exactly what we wanted. Best DJs in the business! Love, love, love!

Sent on 10/29/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Gina and Chris it was a pleasure working with you before and on your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love!

Jenny · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect dj + mc

Two of my friends used in the mix at their wedding and we had such a good time that i had to use them for my own wedding! My guests at my wedding also loved them and wants to use them for their future wedding.

Sent on 12/06/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you Jenny for the lovely review! It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best in the future!

Samantha Johns · Married on 09/18/2018

So happy I went with In the Mix for my special day!

In the Mix was referred to me by a friend and I'm so grateful I listened to her. I would have never heard about this DJ company otherwise, but I'm so glad I did because from the very beginning they were so friendly and had such great personalities. I knew they would be the right company to get my guest in the party mode. Their prices was great too! We were able to upgrade and get
    two TV screens with Zapp photos and Bose stereo speakers for the price of a basic package at other companies. Our families aren't big dancers, but they were able to get people up and on the dance floor with their high energy and excitement. So grateful to In the Mix for making my special day perfect!

Sent on 12/06/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Wow Samantha, thank you for your lovely review! We loved working with you and it was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding!

Eunice Ko · Married on 08/18/2018

Best DJ Company

Dave & his staff were amazing and such a delight to work with. I did not provide any specific song lists but knew exactly what to play to get my guests dancing. I will hire them anytime for another party I plan to host in the future.

Sent on 12/07/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you Eunice, we are so glad to hear that! It was great working with you, we wish you the very best in your future!
  • F

Fanny · Married on 07/21/2018

Our biggest concern for our wedding other than the venue was the DJ. We wanted our wedding to be a night of fun and dancing. Our DJ July and our MC Ivery made this request come true. Our guests were on the dance floor all night! They could not stop talking about the great time they had. Our DJ and MC were professional, fun and were in tune to what we wanted that night. We also requested the light up columns with two tv screen package. This package came with photographer who took in the moment pictures which we loved! The pictures scrolled on two tv screens throughout the night. The columns added a beautiful touch to our dance floor. I'd recommend In the mix for any special event you're having.

Sent on 08/07/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you so much Fanny for your lovely review! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding! I know our staff had a great time too! All of us at In The Mix wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Kathy Trunz · Married on 07/03/2018

Incredible!

Incredible company, incredible staff! Made our big day extra special and so much fun! There wasn’t a moment where we were on the dance floor. Thank you, In The Mix!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole Gallante · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing DJ Company!

My husband and I used In The Mix for our wedding on June 23rd this year. We had a DJ, MC, percussionist, and photo booth. I don't think I've ever been to a wedding with as much dancing as there was at our wedding! We got SO many compliments on how amazing our DJ was. People also loved the percussionist; she was a great added feature. This company was also very responsive, accommodating, and reasonable. I plan to contact them for any future events that I might need a DJ for!

Sent on 11/29/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Nicole it was a pleasure to be a part of your big day! Thank you for the beautiful review, we wish you all the best!

Cristina · Married on 05/27/2018

In The Mix made my wedding the most talked about part of my wedding. My guests would not stop talking about the music!!! David and his team are absolutely the best. Everything from the ceremony to the reception were perfect. DJ knew how to read the crowd and get them on their feet. All the other things in the mix has to offer from the photo booth to the tv screens were just the perfect touches to make the event different from all the rest. I will be using them for other events in the future . They my my wedding day absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Cristina! We loved being a part of your wedding and wish you all the best!

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Gina was AMAZING to work with. Out of all the vendors we sat with, she was the greatest listener, heard our vision and made sure we were 100% satisfied. She made us feel at ease every step of the way. In the Mix definitely knows what they're doing. DJ and MC were PERFECT. I was so worried about the flow of the night because my need to incorporate some Arabic music with some Hip Hop, but it ended up sounding great, all of our guests loved it, I was truly impressed. The MC had the crowd going, it was the best night of our entire life and we owe A LOT of it to In the Mix. You guys did it!

Sent on 06/19/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Jessica it was OUR pleasure to be part of such an incredible wedding that yours was! We wish you and Eiijah a lifetime of love and happiness and hope to see you on the dance floor again soon!

Kate · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolutely loved working with In the Mix for our May Wedding on Shelter Island! They were on time, professional, flexible and played EXACTLY what we asked for...even down to the customized entrance we wanted! They came strongly recommended from another trusted vendor and certainly lived up to the hype! Thanks for everything guys!

Sent on 06/08/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thanks for the great review Kate! Rob and Corey told us your wedding was AMAZING!!!!!

Karen · Married on 05/19/2018

In The Mix made my wedding everything I imaged and more. Besides the music they were able to help me deal with last min changes with my wedding schedule and folks who were trying to be extra at the wedding. The whole team was amazing and went above and beyond for my husband and I. As my friends were saying "wedding of the century" and "Your DJ team were the best hype men in the world"! Much love from the He-Kahls and I would recommend their services to everyone!

Sent on 06/22/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Karen it was such a pleasure (and so entertaining!) working with you!
    Much love and happiness from all of us at In The Mix!!!

Toni · Married on 05/18/2018

Nothing but the highest of accolades for these guys! Gina was the initial contact we had with the company and she was nothing but professional and helpful. Our MC was Ivory and he was amazing throughout the whole night. Everyone was dancing and just so into the music and atmosphere he along with the DJ created. They didn't miss a beat with the music. We didn't put many songs on our requested list beforehand and instead let them dictate and make their own choices based off of the crowd and how people were responding. They did an amazing job at that. Can't emphasis enough how awesome they were and how much fun our reception was because they were so on point the entire night!

Sent on 05/22/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Toni Ann, thank you for such a nice review. We loved working with you and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Cathy · Married on 04/27/2018

I just wanted to give you a huge thanks to David and Ivery for an unbelievable job at our wedding. Everyone could not stop talking about how awesome the music was, how smooth transitions were and clear announcements were, and how they really understood our audience. The afterparty entertainment and music was also incredible and exceeded all expectations. You guys made our party, and we are very grateful. Thanks also to Gina for all the hard work and responsiveness to get us to this point. In the Mix was the #1 most talked about aspect of our wedding.

Sent on 05/06/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Cathy it was a true pleasure to be a part of your wedding! All of us at In the mix Entertainment Group wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Vanessa · Married on 04/22/2018

Everything we ever wanted for our wedding was right here. The DJ and MC helped make everyone have fun and enjoy it!

Sent on 07/10/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you for the great review Vanessa! Wishing you all the best!

Matthew · Married on 02/17/2018

We could not possibly speak highly enough to describe how happy we were with In the Mix. They absolutely killed it. Everyone was up and dancing the entire night, friends and family alike. We received numerous complements on how excellent the music variety was and how great the MC was. David is the man! One thing we learned that we will share with friends in the future is the DJ and MC will set the tone for the entire reception, it is worth spending more for quality and In the Mix is just that. If you go elsewhere, your making a mistake. We recommend In the Mix without reservations.

Sent on 03/16/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Matthew! We enjoyed being a part of your wedding and wish you and Jackie a lifetime of love and happiness!

Nicole · Married on 02/10/2018

We had such an amazing experience with you guys. Everyone was telling us how amazing our DJ was and the music was outstanding. I’ve already had two people ask me for your information for upcoming parties. Thank you for making our wedding a party that will never be forgotten!!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Nicole and Antonio, it was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding and we look forward to seeing you at other events in the future! Thank you for the beautiful review!

Linsey · Married on 11/04/2017

Awesome job on my November 4th wedding!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2017

In the Mix has been a part of MANY of our family events for over 10 years and they still are dropping the beat in the Best ways. We used In the Mix for our wedding on 10/21/17 in upstate NY and Everyone loved them! We danced till we couldn't dance any more. Extremely easy to work with from Start to Finish. Gina, David and Edison made our wedding the Hottest dance party I have been to since my B.O.B's days (and that's saying a lot!). They Rocked it out for us and we couldn't be more grateful. We'd recommend them to anyone! -Melissa & Natalie

Sent on 11/14/2017

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! It's been such a pleasure working with you & we're glad that we were able to be a part of your big day! We truly enjoyed your unique and beautiful venue and wedding and we wish you and Natalie the best of luck!!!

Tom · Married on 09/09/2017

In the Mix was great in every respect for our wedding!! We are definitely satisfied to have chosen them to take care of the music at our wedding reception. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you very much Tom! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day! Congratulations!!

Brett · Married on 09/08/2017

We saw In The Mix at a wedding showcase, and pretty much made our decision on the spot that night. We met with David and Gina a few days later, and knew we were set with our entertainment for our wedding. As the days came closer the communication was constant, and with all the stress of the day coming up it was great to know all music and entertainment details were worked out. They were extremely forthcoming, honest, and accommodating. On the day of our wedding they were there early, setup, and ready to go when it was time. David who emcee'd the event got everyone on their feet and on the dance floor. The music selection was spot on, and inclusive of all age groups at our wedding. Not one person felt the music was geared towards only one age group, and that was extremely important to us. I would book In the Mix for every event I have for all the reasons states above. Jonathan and Steven also worked our event as the DJ and running the photo booth did such an amazing job. All of our guests were so impressed by not just the professionalism of this trio, but also by how much fun they were. If you're looking for the best entertainment company on Long Island look no further than In the Mix.

-B

Sent on 09/09/2017

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Wow Brett, thank you so much!!! We're so happy to hear that we were able to make your wedding so fun and special! Best wishes!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/02/2017

Thank you to In the Mix for making my wedding so much fun!!!!
    At first, I requested David because I've seen him MC at a few of my friends weddings and he was always on point.
    However, my wedding was on a labor day weekend and he was already booked.
    I was hesitant to trust anyone else that I haven't seen first hand but luckily Zac (MC) & Steven (DJ) showed up to my wedding.
    They did an amazing job!!! Zac definitely kept the crowd hyped. His transitions into every event in the reception, from the entrance to the cake cutting were all smooth.
    Steven played all the songs I requested and other songs similar to my taste. He also added some last minute requests during the reception as well.
    They constantly had all my guests on the dance floor partying!
    More than 2 months has passed since my wedding and I'm still receiving compliments on picking the best DJ/MC!
    We ALL had a blast!
    Thank you again In the Mix, Zac & Steve!

Sent on 11/17/2017

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you Olivia for the great review!! It was a pleasure working with you, we wish you all the best!

Kristen · Married on 08/26/2017

Cory did a great job and was very responsive to the type of songs we requested and mood we were looking to achieve. We are definitely interested in inquiring using your services for our wedding! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/18/2011