174 Reviews for In the Mix Entertainment Group

Uplighting (4)
Bilingual MC (3)
Photobooth (3)
172 In the Mix Entertainment Group Reviews

Awesome job on my November 4th wedding!

Profile Picture Linsey, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In the Mix has been a part of MANY of our family events for over 10 years and they still are dropping the beat in the Best ways. We used In the Mix for our wedding on 10/21/17 in upstate NY and Everyone loved them! We danced till we couldn't dance any more. Extremely easy to work with from Start to Finish. Gina, David and Edison made our wedding the Hottest dance party I have been to since my B.O.B's days (and that's saying a lot!). They Rocked it out for us and we couldn't be more grateful. We'd recommend them to anyone! -Melissa & Natalie

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

In the Mix was great in every respect for our wedding!! We are definitely satisfied to have chosen them to take care of the music at our wedding reception. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Tom, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We saw In The Mix at a wedding showcase, and pretty much made our decision on the spot that night. We met with David and Gina a few days later, and knew we were set with our entertainment for our wedding. As the days came closer the communication was constant, and with all the stress of the day coming up it was great to know all music and entertainment details were worked out. They were extremely forthcoming, honest, and accommodating. On the day of our wedding they were there early, setup, and ready to go when it was time. David who emcee'd the event got everyone on their feet and on the dance floor. The music selection was spot on, and inclusive of all age groups at our wedding. Not one person felt the music was geared towards only one age group, and that was extremely important to us. I would book In the Mix for every event I have for all the reasons states above. Jonathan and Steven also worked our event as the DJ and running the photo booth did such an amazing job. All of our guests were so impressed by not just the professionalism of this trio, but also by how much fun they were. If you're looking for the best entertainment company on Long Island look no further than In the Mix.

-B

Profile Picture Brett, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Thank you to In the Mix for making my wedding so much fun!!!!
At first, I requested David because I've seen him MC at a few of my friends weddings and he was always on point.
However, my wedding was on a labor day weekend and he was already booked.
I was hesitant to trust anyone else that I haven't seen first hand but luckily Zac (MC) & Steven (DJ) showed up to my wedding.
They did an amazing job!!! Zac definitely kept the crowd hyped. His transitions into every event in the reception, from the entrance to the cake cutting were all smooth.
Steven played all the songs I requested and other songs similar to my taste. He also added some last minute requests during the reception as well.
They constantly had all my guests on the dance floor partying!
More than 2 months has passed since my wedding and I'm still receiving compliments on picking the best DJ/MC!
We ALL had a blast!
Thank you again In the Mix, Zac & Steve!

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cory did a great job and was very responsive to the type of songs we requested and mood we were looking to achieve. We are definitely interested in inquiring using your services for our wedding! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Kristen , 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In the Mix did a great job with our wedding! They knew our venue VERY well and were so easy to talk to. Always got fast responses, and even spoke on the phone a few times. Very thorough, and have already recommended to another bride!

Profile Picture Brianne, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Crowd loved them! They are the best!!!

Profile Picture Suzie, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

They were the best dj ever!!! Everyone said that my wedding was the best one they ever been too and a huge part of it was because of in the mix. Everyone was dancing the whole night even people that never danced at any other wedding. They were so nice. Even the pictures we got from them were awesome. I highly recommend them. I have even been recommending them to all my friends already.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cory and Dave were absolutely amazing and made sure everything was perfect; from the ceremony to the reception, we couldn't have asked for a better dj/mc to help us and our guests celebrate. Guests who normally don't dance we're up on their feet and EVERYONE raved about how great the music was.

We also used In The Mix to offer our guests a photo booth experience and we were beyond impressed with the props and photo options!

If you're looking for an upbeat entertainment group to set the tone and help celebrate your wedding then I highly suggest giving In The Mix a call. Can't thank them enough for making our wedding absolutely amazing.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dave Corey and Ivory were AWESOME
Dave and Corey have great chemistry as MC and DJ and kept the party lively and going all night long
We also had a Photo Booth which Ivory ran
He kept everyone smiling and the line moving so that everyone was able to use the photo booth

Profile Picture Victor, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could not be more happy that we chose "In the Mix" for our wedding entertainment. From start to finish, they have been so easy to work with and they were able to give us the exact vision that we had for our wedding. Gina is a master coordinator. I never felt there was a request too big or complicated that couldn't be executed. I received quick responses whenever I had a question (Which happened quite a bit :) ).

The day of the wedding, David was on time and everything was great. Our guests enjoyed cocktail hour with the perfect playlist to get everyone ready for the reception. Our bridal party entrance was exactly what we had pictured. We did not hire a separate MC, so David coordinated it all on his own, but you never would have known. Once the reception started, we did not stop dancing. We were able to see every single person dancing at our wedding at least once, and that was the most impressive thing to me. He always knew the right song to play to get everyone of different ages up on the dance floor.  I had originally given David a huge list of all of these songs that we wanted played because I am a bit of a control freak and the dancing was so important to us. About 10 minutes before the reception started, I told him to just forget about the list and just play what he thought was best. This was one of the best decisions that I made that day! Micromanaging your DJ is completely unnecessary when you have someone who is talented, passionate, and is able to feel the crowd. So if you are making one of those long song lists, save your time and throw it away right now. If I had a dollar for every time someone told me we had the best wedding DJ they had ever seen, I probably would have been able to pay for this wedding! :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

In The Mix is hands down the best DJ company I have ever had the pleasure to work with. My venue recommended them to me & from the first meeting with Gina & David I knew they would make my wedding day unforgettable. Little did I know that what they would do for my wedding would be beyond words.

They were always accommodating with answering my incessant questions whether it be via phone or email & they made arrangements to work around my hectic work schedule which i more than appreciate!

My wedding was this last Friday & it was a blast all thanks to David, Cory, Ivery & Stephanie & of course Gina even though she wasn't actually there! My guests haven't stopped raving about how amazing the music was and how they want to have a party just so they can hire them! Everyone has amazing personalities and great mic skills and knows how to keep the party going, From the start of the wedding no one wanted to get off the dance floor.

My wedding wouldn't have been as amazing as it was if it wasn't t for you guys and i can't thank you enough for everything!!!!

Profile Picture Diana, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I'm going to start out by saying everyone in this office is beyond great ! My husband and I had our wedding last night and we had the pleasure of having David and Edison they did not disappoint. They did my sister and her husbands wedding several years ago and it was a blast but last night exceeded every expectation that I could ever have had.. these two men killed it. David had the crowd going and Edison just is amazing at what he does hell they both are .... a million dollars wouldn't be enough to show the appreciation and gratitude We have for these men for making our wedding that extraordinary ... thank you thank you thank you for being apart of our wedding ... if you want a great party you need David and Edison
Ashleigh M

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave and Gina are great people and great to work with! They are very professional and the team helped us stay on schedule the entire evening. If I ever need a DJ/MC in the future, In The Mix will be running the show again.

Profile Picture User7391866, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In the Mix was absolutely fantastic! They played all the right music to have out guests and myself dancing all night. My wedding was a full West Indian wedding and they had the older generation and the younger generation dancing all night long. Perfect mix of songs. I had so much fun dancing I hurt my knee at the very last song! (from dancing too much). In the mix is Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Lakshmi, 9/23/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Uplighting

We had a great experience with In the Mix from start to finish. Gina was always responsive and helpful, and David impressed us so much at our first meeting that we specially requested him as our MC for the wedding. He and our DJ did a great job of keeping our night on track, playing the perfect songs for the moment and keeping everybody on the dance floor. Music was a very important part of the night for us, and they helped to make our wedding the best day ever!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used In the Mix this past weekend for our wedding and they were amazing. All the music they played was prefect for our party.

The MC David was truly great. He kept everyone excited and dancing, and adapted very easily (especially when me and my Husband decided to do one last dance before dinner, he had the venue re dim the lights, and got everyone up to dance with us).

They exceeded all our expectations and I would highly recommend them for weddings.

Profile Picture User6365387, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

go to office speak to dj and listen to selection of music

Profile Picture User7105015, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In the mix was truly amazing! David was so awesome! His professionalism and enthusiasm was beyond what I could have expected. Our venue booked them for us for our wedding. There were a lot of mishaps (on the venues part) when it came to our contract & package but David was amazing and reassured us everything would be fine. On our wedding night they had everyone dancing... And I mean everyone. We had such an amazing time. The percussionist was definitely an awesome touch. I would book them again the first second I have an excuse to throw a big party! Definitely worth every penny.

Profile Picture Giselle, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a great pleasure working with in the mix dj. They were awesome and very easy to work with.

Profile Picture David, 2/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with In The Mix was a great experience. We met with Dave and right away knew that In The Mix would be perfect for our wedding. Gina was very responsive to any emails or questions we had. The day of the wedding everyone was up and dancing. We also used them for uplighting and a photobooth, which everyone LOVED. highly recommend!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/30/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I Loved In the Mix . They we great. Everyone said how much fun they had. The music was great we had such a blast and I am so glad we went with you guys. such a pleasure to deal with everything from the initial meeting right to the wedding day. Perfect. I would say please use In The Mix. they are a A+++ vender a with make your event A+ too.
Thanks again.

Profile Picture Tara, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The staff at In the Mix Entertainment were absolutely wonderful in handling the music for our wedding. We sat down with Gina and David with an extensive list of song selections as well as specially edited reception introduction music and they worked closely with us on all of it.

The day of our wedding was spectacular! David, our MC, and Eddie the DJ, had high energy throughout the reception and kept the dance floor packed. There was not a dull moment or a time when no one was either dancing or singing along. They integrated our playlist with a great mix of 70’s Soul/Disco, R&B, Oldies, Salsa, Techno Dance Music, etc. You name it, they played it!

You know it’s a good party when the MC says, “this will be our last 2 songs of the night” and the whole crowd goes “aww” in disappointment. No one wanted to stop and we could have gone all night if the venue allowed us to!

Everyone commented on how great our wedding was and In the Mix Entertainment was one of the reasons why. I highly recommend them for any event you host. You and your guest will be truly satisfied!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System