In the Mix Entertainment Group Reviews

186 In the Mix Entertainment Group Reviews
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent and unforgettable

We had our wedding on 10/26/2018 and these guys did an amazing job! I could not be happier with the way everything turned out. Our MC was fabulous and the djs kept people on the dance floor. The guys were very friendly, personable and outgoing. They followed through with all my requests from the ceremony until the very end. Definitely recommend them.

Gina Tornabene · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing, perfect!

100% fantastic! A dream to work with. Our venue recommended them after another company we were going to meet with kept canceling our appointment. We met with David and Gina and never looked back. They are so modern, fun, friendly and really listen to you. David even recommended our invitation place for us. They added in some extras for us and it was great! They really listened to us and respected our “must play” and do not play” list. Rav (spelling?) and Eddison were our MC/DJ and they were great! The guests loved them and we loved them! The dance floor was always full and the music was exactly what we wanted. Best DJs in the business! Love, love, love!

Sent on 10/30/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Gina and Chris it was a pleasure working with you before and on your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love!
  • F

Fanny · Married on 07/21/2018

Our biggest concern for our wedding other than the venue was the DJ. We wanted our wedding to be a night of fun and dancing. Our DJ July and our MC Ivery made this request come true. Our guests were on the dance floor all night! They could not stop talking about the great time they had. Our DJ and MC were professional, fun and were in tune to what we wanted that night. We also requested the light up columns with two tv screen package. This package came with photographer who took in the moment pictures which we loved! The pictures scrolled on two tv screens throughout the night. The columns added a beautiful touch to our dance floor. I'd recommend In the mix for any special event you're having.

Sent on 08/07/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you so much Fanny for your lovely review! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding! I know our staff had a great time too! All of us at In The Mix wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Cristina · Married on 05/27/2018

In The Mix made my wedding the most talked about part of my wedding. My guests would not stop talking about the music!!! David and his team are absolutely the best. Everything from the ceremony to the reception were perfect. DJ knew how to read the crowd and get them on their feet. All the other things in the mix has to offer from the photo booth to the tv screens were just the perfect touches to make the event different from all the rest. I will be using them for other events in the future . They my my wedding day absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Cristina! We loved being a part of your wedding and wish you all the best!

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Gina was AMAZING to work with. Out of all the vendors we sat with, she was the greatest listener, heard our vision and made sure we were 100% satisfied. She made us feel at ease every step of the way. In the Mix definitely knows what they're doing. DJ and MC were PERFECT. I was so worried about the flow of the night because my need to incorporate some Arabic music with some Hip Hop, but it ended up sounding great, all of our guests loved it, I was truly impressed. The MC had the crowd going, it was the best night of our entire life and we owe A LOT of it to In the Mix. You guys did it!

Sent on 06/19/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Jessica it was OUR pleasure to be part of such an incredible wedding that yours was! We wish you and Eiijah a lifetime of love and happiness and hope to see you on the dance floor again soon!

Kate · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolutely loved working with In the Mix for our May Wedding on Shelter Island! They were on time, professional, flexible and played EXACTLY what we asked for...even down to the customized entrance we wanted! They came strongly recommended from another trusted vendor and certainly lived up to the hype! Thanks for everything guys!

Sent on 06/08/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thanks for the great review Kate! Rob and Corey told us your wedding was AMAZING!!!!!

Karen · Married on 05/19/2018

In The Mix made my wedding everything I imaged and more. Besides the music they were able to help me deal with last min changes with my wedding schedule and folks who were trying to be extra at the wedding. The whole team was amazing and went above and beyond for my husband and I. As my friends were saying "wedding of the century" and "Your DJ team were the best hype men in the world"! Much love from the He-Kahls and I would recommend their services to everyone!

Sent on 06/22/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Karen it was such a pleasure (and so entertaining!) working with you! Much love and happiness from all of us at In The Mix!!!

Toni · Married on 05/18/2018

Nothing but the highest of accolades for these guys! Gina was the initial contact we had with the company and she was nothing but professional and helpful. Our MC was Ivory and he was amazing throughout the whole night. Everyone was dancing and just so into the music and atmosphere he along with the DJ created. They didn't miss a beat with the music. We didn't put many songs on our requested list beforehand and instead let them dictate and make their own choices based off of the crowd and how people were responding. They did an amazing job at that. Can't emphasis enough how awesome they were and how much fun our reception was because they were so on point the entire night!

Sent on 05/22/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Toni Ann, thank you for such a nice review. We loved working with you and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Vanessa · Married on 04/22/2018

Everything we ever wanted for our wedding was right here. The DJ and MC helped make everyone have fun and enjoy it!

Sent on 07/10/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you for the great review Vanessa! Wishing you all the best!

Matthew · Married on 02/17/2018

We could not possibly speak highly enough to describe how happy we were with In the Mix. They absolutely killed it. Everyone was up and dancing the entire night, friends and family alike. We received numerous complements on how excellent the music variety was and how great the MC was. David is the man! One thing we learned that we will share with friends in the future is the DJ and MC will set the tone for the entire reception, it is worth spending more for quality and In the Mix is just that. If you go elsewhere, your making a mistake. We recommend In the Mix without reservations.

Sent on 03/16/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Matthew! We enjoyed being a part of your wedding and wish you and Jackie a lifetime of love and happiness!

Nicole · Married on 02/10/2018

We had such an amazing experience with you guys. Everyone was telling us how amazing our DJ was and the music was outstanding. I’ve already had two people ask me for your information for upcoming parties. Thank you for making our wedding a party that will never be forgotten!!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Nicole and Antonio, it was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding and we look forward to seeing you at other events in the future! Thank you for the beautiful review!

Linsey · Married on 11/04/2017

Awesome job on my November 4th wedding!

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2017

In the Mix has been a part of MANY of our family events for over 10 years and they still are dropping the beat in the Best ways. We used In the Mix for our wedding on 10/21/17 in upstate NY and Everyone loved them! We danced till we couldn't dance any more. Extremely easy to work with from Start to Finish. Gina, David and Edison made our wedding the Hottest dance party I have been to since my B.O.B's days (and that's saying a lot!). They Rocked it out for us and we couldn't be more grateful. We'd recommend them to anyone! -Melissa & Natalie

Sent on 11/14/2017

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! It's been such a pleasure working with you & we're glad that we were able to be a part of your big day! We truly enjoyed your unique and beautiful venue and wedding and we wish you and Natalie the best of luck!!!

Tom · Married on 09/09/2017

In the Mix was great in every respect for our wedding!! We are definitely satisfied to have chosen them to take care of the music at our wedding reception. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you very much Tom! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day! Congratulations!!

Brett · Married on 09/08/2017

We saw In The Mix at a wedding showcase, and pretty much made our decision on the spot that night. We met with David and Gina a few days later, and knew we were set with our entertainment for our wedding. As the days came closer the communication was constant, and with all the stress of the day coming up it was great to know all music and entertainment details were worked out. They were extremely forthcoming, honest, and accommodating. On the day of our wedding they were there early, setup, and ready to go when it was time. David who emcee'd the event got everyone on their feet and on the dance floor. The music selection was spot on, and inclusive of all age groups at our wedding. Not one person felt the music was geared towards only one age group, and that was extremely important to us. I would book In the Mix for every event I have for all the reasons states above. Jonathan and Steven also worked our event as the DJ and running the photo booth did such an amazing job. All of our guests were so impressed by not just the professionalism of this trio, but also by how much fun they were. If you're looking for the best entertainment company on Long Island look no further than In the Mix.

-B

Sent on 09/09/2017

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Wow Brett, thank you so much!!! We're so happy to hear that we were able to make your wedding so fun and special! Best wishes!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/02/2017

Thank you to In the Mix for making my wedding so much fun!!!!
    At first, I requested David because I've seen him MC at a few of my friends weddings and he was always on point.
    However, my wedding was on a labor day weekend and he was already booked.
    I was hesitant to trust anyone else that I haven't seen first hand but luckily Zac (MC) & Steven (DJ) showed up to my wedding.
    They did an amazing job!!! Zac definitely kept the crowd hyped. His transitions into every event in the reception, from the entrance to the cake cutting were all smooth.
    Steven played all the songs I requested and other songs similar to my taste. He also added some last minute requests during the reception as well.
    They constantly had all my guests on the dance floor partying!
    More than 2 months has passed since my wedding and I'm still receiving compliments on picking the best DJ/MC!
    We ALL had a blast!
    Thank you again In the Mix, Zac & Steve!

Sent on 11/17/2017

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you Olivia for the great review!! It was a pleasure working with you, we wish you all the best!

Kristen · Married on 08/26/2017

Cory did a great job and was very responsive to the type of songs we requested and mood we were looking to achieve. We are definitely interested in inquiring using your services for our wedding! Thanks again!

Brianne · Married on 08/11/2017

In the Mix did a great job with our wedding! They knew our venue VERY well and were so easy to talk to. Always got fast responses, and even spoke on the phone a few times. Very thorough, and have already recommended to another bride!

Sent on 11/17/2017

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you Brianne! Thank you so much for the recommendation! Best wishes to you!!

Suzie · Married on 07/09/2017

Crowd loved them! They are the best!!!

Alyssa · Married on 07/02/2017

They were the best dj ever!!! Everyone said that my wedding was the best one they ever been too and a huge part of it was because of in the mix. Everyone was dancing the whole night even people that never danced at any other wedding. They were so nice. Even the pictures we got from them were awesome. I highly recommend them. I have even been recommending them to all my friends already.

Sent on 08/02/2017

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

What a beautiful review Alyssa! We enjoyed being a part of your wedding and look forward to seeing you in the future at all your friends weddings!

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2017

Cory and Dave were absolutely amazing and made sure everything was perfect; from the ceremony to the reception, we couldn't have asked for a better dj/mc to help us and our guests celebrate. Guests who normally don't dance we're up on their feet and EVERYONE raved about how great the music was.

We also used In The Mix to offer our guests a photo booth experience and we were beyond impressed with the props and photo options!

If you're looking for an upbeat entertainment group to set the tone and help celebrate your wedding then I highly suggest giving In The Mix a call. Can't thank them enough for making our wedding absolutely amazing.

Victor · Married on 06/02/2017

Dave Corey and Ivory were AWESOME
    Dave and Corey have great chemistry as MC and DJ and kept the party lively and going all night long
    We also had a Photo Booth which Ivory ran
    He kept everyone smiling and the line moving so that everyone was able to use the photo booth

Sent on 08/03/2017

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Victor, it was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding! We wish you all the best!

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2017

I could not be more happy that we chose "In the Mix" for our wedding entertainment. From start to finish, they have been so easy to work with and they were able to give us the exact vision that we had for our wedding. Gina is a master coordinator. I never felt there was a request too big or complicated that couldn't be executed. I received quick responses whenever I had a question (Which happened quite a bit :) ).

The day of the wedding, David was on time and everything was great. Our guests enjoyed cocktail hour with the perfect playlist to get everyone ready for the reception. Our bridal party entrance was exactly what we had pictured. We did not hire a separate MC, so David coordinated it all on his own, but you never would have known. Once the reception started, we did not stop dancing. We were able to see every single person dancing at our wedding at least once, and that was the most impressive thing to me. He always knew the right song to play to get everyone of different ages up on the dance floor.  I had originally given David a huge list of all of these songs that we wanted played because I am a bit of a control freak and the dancing was so important to us. About 10 minutes before the reception started, I told him to just forget about the list and just play what he thought was best. This was one of the best decisions that I made that day! Micromanaging your DJ is completely unnecessary when you have someone who is talented, passionate, and is able to feel the crowd. So if you are making one of those long song lists, save your time and throw it away right now. If I had a dollar for every time someone told me we had the best wedding DJ they had ever seen, I probably would have been able to pay for this wedding! :)

Diana · Married on 05/19/2017

In The Mix is hands down the best DJ company I have ever had the pleasure to work with. My venue recommended them to me & from the first meeting with Gina & David I knew they would make my wedding day unforgettable. Little did I know that what they would do for my wedding would be beyond words.

They were always accommodating with answering my incessant questions whether it be via phone or email & they made arrangements to work around my hectic work schedule which i more than appreciate!

My wedding was this last Friday & it was a blast all thanks to David, Cory, Ivery & Stephanie & of course Gina even though she wasn't actually there! My guests haven't stopped raving about how amazing the music was and how they want to have a party just so they can hire them! Everyone has amazing personalities and great mic skills and knows how to keep the party going, From the start of the wedding no one wanted to get off the dance floor.

My wedding wouldn't have been as amazing as it was if it wasn't t for you guys and i can't thank you enough for everything!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

In the Mix Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you so much Diana! We are so glad to hear that we were able to make your big day so special! It was such a pleasure working with you. Congratulations and best wishes!