In the Mix DJs Reviews

Awesome job! my sister's 45th bday was majic!! thank you! great music good fun

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • April

April Melton · Married on 06/30/2019

Absolutely wonderful to work with!

In the mix DJ's were the DJ for my wedding while also providing videography and day of coordination services for my big day. I was extremely impressed with all of the services that they provided. They were an integral part of my big day and one of the major reasons why it came out as amazing as it did! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Sharon · Married on 10/06/2018

They were awesome couldn't have asked for better entertainment! They are what made the wedding great! My husband and I are so happy we had them there to help make our day fun and exciting. We are truley greatful for the exceptional services we received!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Chad · Married on 06/24/2018

Had them for my daughters sweet sixteen great selection of music. Kept it going all night the girls and families had a wonderful time. Would definitely use them again!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Teresa · Married on 05/26/2018

Great music selection and so easy to work with! As a venue owner we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Tamara · Married on 05/25/2018

DJ Alfredo did a wonderful job at my best friends wedding! The music and mixes were excellent and everyone had a great time! We loved our in the mix experience!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Antoinette · Married on 12/12/2017

In the Mix DJs are a great dj service! They will keep your party jumping and they are very professional and very easy to work with!! I can't say enough about how pleased I am with their services, they are barnone the best DJ service in Charlotte!!!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Gonzalo · Married on 12/02/2017

Me and my wife chose in the mix DJs to do our wedding this past December and I must say they did not disappoint. Aside from being on time and extremely professional throughout the event, they kept the party going and were honestly all the guests favorite part of the wedding ceremony. I would recommend them to anyone who’s planning on hosting a party! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Teshia · Married on 11/25/2017

DJ Richwood far exceeded my expectation. He played exactly what I wanted he had the entire party on their feet. I highly recommend him I will definitely use him again

Sent on 02/22/2018

Diane · Married on 11/18/2017

DJ Richeood rocked the house at Teshia's fabulous 40 Birthday bash. Love his style!!!!

Sent on 02/22/2018
    In the Mix DJs 8
    In the Mix DJs 9
    In the Mix DJs 10
    In the Mix DJs 11

Lisa · Married on 10/28/2017

We had DJ in the Mix dj our wedding and even with all of our unique requests they made it a night to remember. They even gave suggestions that made our wedding and after party legendary!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Carmelina · Married on 09/02/2017

No need to look elsewhere, In the Mix DJs are amazing. They are professional, easy to work with and the will accommodate to your needs. They will keep your party goers dancing and having a terrific time. I have used them in the past for several parties, including a 21st Birthday Party, that In the Mix DJs, made super memorable. Again I say, no need to look elsewhere...

Sent on 02/19/2018

Michel · Married on 09/01/2017

Amazing!!!! Our guest had a blast!!! These guys work extremely well to make sure your events entertainment is seamless! They customized our wedding to our vision and created an unforgettable experience for our guests...We Love You In In The Mix Family!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Mattie · Married on 08/12/2017

Had so much working with them for our daughters Quinceañera. So accomodating and helpful. Kept the party on schedule and everyone dancing and having fun...Will definitely use them again!!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Tracy · Married on 10/28/2016

The stars don't lie. In The Mix DJs were so awesome to work with. Their entire crew made our event. Simple as that. THEY MADE IT. They first listened to what we wanted and went on to expertly exponded on our initial ideas only to make them better than we could have imagined. Try them, you will not be disappointed!!! I will definitely be asking for their services again when needed.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Sharon · Married on 09/26/2015

In the Mix DJ was fantastic. The professionalism goes without question. DJ Richwood assisted me with the logistics for my reception venue and even did the audio at my wedding. He was flexible and patient with me regarding my music play lists. We had the time of our lives. I will definitely hire again.

Sent on 05/30/2018
    In the Mix DJs 12
    In the Mix DJs 13
    In the Mix DJs 14

Emilee · Married on 06/20/2015

Did my wife and I's wedding and they were incredible. Loved everything about that night and they made it perfect.

Sent on 07/01/2018