In Style Down the Aisle Reviews

96 | Oakland, NJ

96 Reviews for In Style Down the Aisle

Dana is absolutely AMAZING!! My hair and all my girls' hair was gorgeous! And they all stayed perfectly all day and night!! I couldn't have asked for better! Dana made my hair look exactly like the photo I showed her. She is amazing, I highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

denise · Married on 04/24/2016

Dana is amazing!! We had the most gorgeous wedding party for my daughter's wedding thank to Dana and her crew! They were so efficient and so professional! They all worked so well together and made the time so much fun! Everyone's hair and makeup stayed gorgeous till the very last minute! We all felt so beautiful and confident and the pictures showed it! Thanks Dana! You are the best at what you do!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Amy · Married on 04/23/2016

I used Dana from In Style Down the Aisle for my wedding day hair. She was amazing!! From the hair trial day to the day of, she was super organized and informative. I had a hair trial with another woman and it was a terrible experience. I came to Dana and told her my concerns, wants, and needs and she exceeded them! Not only did she do a great job with my hair, she also did beautiful styles on my bridesmaids and the mothers. She was able to work with many different hair types and lengths. I highly recommend Dana and In Style Down the Aisle for a beautiful wedding day look!!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Melanie · Married on 04/22/2016

I had a trial months before my wedding and was not happy so I searched for a new company and found In Style down the Aisle. I was worried of not being able to find anyone else but Dana was reassuring that she would make it happen. I had my trial with them two months before the wedding and it was perfect! The hair style withstood the winds of NYC and my makeup was flawless all night.
    Days before the wedding Dana sent an email explaining exactly what she needed from each bridesmaid (7) and mother(2) to execute the perfect look. She is assertive and to the point (love that). The day of the wedding she arrived on time and followed a strict schedule which lead us to be ready in time to take pictures and relax a bit before the ceremony. Both her and the makeup artist Gina, are talented and are great to talk while having their services performed. Gina had me cracking up which calmed my nerves. My hair and makeup lasted all night after sweat and tears. Absolutely recommend this company! you won't regret it.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Pamela · Married on 12/05/2015

Wow wow wow. What can I say. Dana and Gina really hit it out of the park with my bridal party and me. Everyone could not stop complimenting all us girls on our hair and makeup! My hair and makeup stayed mostly throughout the night. I had to touch myself up with hair and makeup once each because i got ready extremely early due to the amount of pictures I needed to take. Dana and Gina were fast, effiecient, and made us all look amazing. My bridesmaids could not stop raving about how great of a job they did - and all my brides out there this is definitely rare!. I highly highly recommend booking In Style Down the Aisle for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Breanne · Married on 10/25/2015

Both Dana & Gina were amazing, professional, funny, and patient with everyone's questions or requests. They traveled to our hotel suite in Newark & did hair (up-do's) and makeup for 7 people in about three hours and kept us all on task and on schedule.
    Everyone looked amazing and loved their hair & makeup! We all got so many compliments throughout the day/night and we all looked perfect through the last dance of the night at 11pm! I loved how elegant & natural we all looked! It was just great!!!
    My hair even stayed in until we got to St. Lucia when I finally had to take it down after the plane ride. I cannot say thank you enough!!! I will be recommending your services to anyone I know getting married in the future!!!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Svetlana · Married on 09/06/2015

I can't express how happy I was with my hair and makeup for the wedding. Dana and Gina were absolutely amazing. During the trial I showed Dana some ideas and she completely understood what I wanted even before I was finished. Everyone in the wedding party was extremely happy with their hair and make up. They are so efficient and were able to do everyone's hair and make up (9 people) in 5 hours. Thank you for making me loo beautiful the day of the wedding

Sent on 11/15/2015

Kathy · Married on 07/11/2015

Dana and Gina did hair and make-up for my daughter Andrea's wedding for the bride, M.O.B. and bridesmaids. They were absolutely wonderful. Everyone had a different request for hair and they all came out gorgeous! Make-up was done to perfection with all the different colors and shades that matched skin tones.
    We all were made to feel very comfortable and special with both ladies.
    Thank you so much for the beautiful works of art that you did! We were all beautiful!
    Kathy Gerbasio

Sent on 07/13/2015

Gilleanne · Married on 07/05/2015

I can't express how happy I am that I got to work with Dana!! She is immensely talented and was very thorough in providing us tips to ensure our hair looked amazing all day. I can't tell you how impressed I am with the longevity of my hairstyle throughout my wedding day. I was dancing like a maniac at my reception and my hair did not budge at all!!! She did 9 women's and girls' hairstyles and her efficiency and creativity made our morning so enjoyable and easy!! Everyone loved how they looked and I would recommend Dana to any future bride in a heartbeat :) Thank you, Dana!!!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Deborah · Married on 06/21/2015

All I can say is AMAZING!!!!!!! My hair as well as my bridesmaids hair came out perfect!!!! I got so many compliments. Dana also works with a make up artist named Gina. Gina made us look flawless!!!! I couldn't have been more happier!!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2015

Dana was extremely professional and clear with what she needed on the day of to ensure everything went smoothly. This was the first time I've ever been in a wedding where all the girls were 100% happy with their hair, thank goodness it was MY wedding. I received so many compliments on my hair that day

Sent on 05/20/2015

Michalina · Married on 12/19/2014

My entire bridal party was in awe of Dana's work and I couldn't be more grateful for all she has done. My wedding preps were absolute madness - I was moving over from London to be with my future husband and had about 4 weeks to pull it all together. My trial was pretty much last minute; Dana was the first and only hair stylist I tried and she made the whole process very easy. I have never seen anyone work with different types of hair so fast and with such beautiful results. Dana was very flexible and accommodated for all of the needs that my bridal party had. She came to our hotel to help us get ready; she saved me a ton of stress as I really didn't want to travel to a salon on the day! She provided me with instructions prior to the big day so that everyone knew what they were doing and in what order. All of my girls and the mums looked stunning and not a hair came undone throughout the entire day. I hear the photographer has a bunch or great pix to send! Dana, I can't say THANK YOU enough!!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Dana is a Hair Goddess! She did hair for me, my Matron-of-Honor, two bridesmaids, Mom, and Mother-in-law. It was so convenient that she traveled to us right at the hotel. Talented does not come near what Dana can do - she whipped up a design in my Mom's hair using two vintage chandelier earring and rearranged my birdcage in a way I never though possible! We were ALL so happy with the finished hairstyles. Dana works with a makeup artist who is so sweet, plus everyone commented on how good our makeup looked. The fantastic service, terrific and friendly personalities, and the fact that they come to you, makes it one less thing a bride has to worry about on her special day! Would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/04/2014
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/18/2014

I worked with Dana and Gina for my wedding and I was completely impressed with them! The morning of they did hair and makeup for seven women and did it all in perfect time. Each of my bridesmaids and my mother were stunning and I couldn't be happier with their work. They were on time and got each of them done and feeling ready for the day in the exact time we agreed upon (timing is big on the big day!) They spent extra care of me and made sure I looked beautiful and comfortable. I am also hugely fond of Dana's attention to detail and makes it easy for first-timers to getting hair and makeup done by covering all of the bases and answering questions before they're even asked. I am so glad I chose them to be our beauty specialist for our wedding day!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Lori · Married on 05/23/2014

Wow! Dana is so very talented and I am so happy to have found her. Since my wedding was planned so quickly, I didn't have time for a trial. I didn't need one. I showed Dana a picture and when she styled my hair, it blew the picture out of the water. I wanted to make sure I had enought time and I was amazed at her talent and how quickly she got my hair styled. She is truly an artist. I was done with more than enough time to gef a coffee. The woman in dunkin donuts kept staring at me and commented how beautiful my hair was. She mentioned her friend was getting married and in need of someone to do her hair. I was happy to give her Dana's number. I will be returning to get my hairstyled real soon.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Kate · Married on 05/03/2014

I used Dana for my wedding day hair, she was awesome! My wedding day hair was gorgeous, I loved it. Dana has a true talent for styling hair. She was a lot of fun on the morning of my wedding too, she kept us all laughing while she was beautifying us! Dana was also very helpful and patient with me because i changed my hairstyle a week before my wedding. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 05/16/2014

marta · Married on 04/25/2014

First of all- thank you for making my day amazing! Dana, you are frigging awesome! Professional, dedicated, attentive, and fun! From the moment I had my trial to the wedding day, I knew I would look better than perfect! My bridesmaids looked stunning! Dana is extremely talented and will make sure you look nothing but your best! Thank you again! Xoxoxo

Sent on 04/27/2014
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 11/02/2013

Dana provided the hair services for my 11/2 wedding for myself and 5 Bridesmaids. I cannot say enough good things about Dana and her team! She took my inspiration photos during my trial and it came up just as I envisioned.

Dana provided detailed instructions for the day of to ensure it went smoothly and we had everything set up to get everyone done in our timeline.

The day of went off without a hitch and all of my girls look gorgeous. Our hair really did hold up until the last dance, and then some! The after party went until well into the early morning hours and no problems with our hair!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Danielle · Married on 08/31/2013

If I could given a higher rating, I would! I did what many soon to be brides do and started looking for hair/makeup artists based on reviews. Dana and Kate are a WONDERFUL team! I knew from the moment that I sat down with Dana that we were going to click. She did exactly what I showed her at my trial, and far exceeded my expectations on my wedding day! Kate was able to give my girls and I exactly what we wanted as far as makeup goes. At our trial, I told her what I wanted, and she got it, first shot! On my wedding day, both girls showed up on time, and ready to make us beautiful, and THAT, they did!!!! I'm still being complimented on my hair and makeup - these girls will not let you down!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Dana and Kate were great! Everyone complimented me on my hair and makeup. Very easy to work with and extremely thorough!!

Sent on 08/26/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2013

The best!!! The whole process from initial contact to wedding day was so easy and Dana was wonderful to work with. Couldn't have asked for a better hair stylist. My hair was absolutely perfect... even better than the pictures I had gotten the inspiration from. So beautiful.. and everyone else in my party that she did was perfect, as well. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Caroline · Married on 07/12/2013

I had a hard time finding someone to do my hair. I went for 4 trials before finding Dana and felt so relieved once I did! She was the only one that was able to recreate the picture I showed her, and she was very responsive and easy to work with. I had a large bridal party and my mother and MIL got their hair done- total 11 people! We started at 9:30 and were done by 2!! Everyones hair looked amazing, even my mom who is normally picky had nothing to say except that she wish Dana could do it every day! My hair stayed put all night and even looked nice the next morning. It started raining during my outside ceremony and my hair didnt budge! Dana is so talented and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Dana did my hair and Kate did my makeup for my wedding as well as my 10 bridesmaids - we were stunning and I have never felt as beautiful as I did that day. I told them exactly what I wanted and they gave it to me! It was so easy!Dana and Kate were quick but careful and did an amazing job. The team is so easy going and were open to all of my preferences. They did not push me toward a look I did not want which I really appreciated and they definitely made sure I was happy with the end result. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a professional hair and makeup artist with a ton of talent and awesome personalities. They will transform you! The best part was seeing my husband's face for the first. He was blown away and cried like a girl! i loved every second of it. Thank you, Andie!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2014
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 02/23/2013

Dana was my hair hero. I knew that it would be close to impossible to achieve a hairstyle I loved for my wedding day because my hair is different and difficult to control. Dana not only helped me finally find one (after 3 trials....I kept changing my mind) but she made sure it would last the whole night long.

Guests at my wedding were complimenting my hair the whole night. Even as they were leaving! Being that I chose a down style, I didn't think my hair would hold a curl for the whole day/night but it did! Thank you Dana for helping me transform into a beautiful bride on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/23/2013