19 Reviews for In Step Entertainment

16 In Step Entertainment Reviews

Mark, of In Step Entertainment, listened carefully to the musical selections our daughter and now son-in-law wanted. He continually checked in with them to make sure everyone was still in agreement about the music. Prior to the beginning of the wedding reception, Mark reviewed the names and titles of the wedding party he would be introducing and reviewed again how he would be handling things. He was very responsive to our guests solicitation of specific music. He was always so pleasant and made the evening flow with his music while remaining discreetly in the background. We, as parents of the bride, loved the music and the energy that the music created through dancing. So did the bride and groom and their friends. We would highly recommend Mark and his services.

Profile Picture Linda, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark was an amazing DJ and emcee. He knew just what to play to keep the crowd moving and dancing. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User7334453, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Overall, it was a spectacular experience. I enjoyed how we did the "longevity dance" as one of the first things at the reception, because it got people out on the dance floor. There was a nice variation of old and new songs. The energy was high throughout the entire night. Great job!

Profile Picture User7226037, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you can get In Step Entertainment at your event, do it! You will not be disappointed. Very professional!

Profile Picture User5067808, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark was great. He kept the crowd dancing and kept to the reception schedule. He was professional and responsive to all requests. I would highly recommend him as your event DJ or emcee.

Profile Picture Kelly , 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

What impressed me the most about Mark was his professionalism and great personality. From the very first appointment to the day of our wedding Mark was available to answer any questions and offered great advice. During the celebration he kept the party exciting and entertaining, the music and lighting were expectacular. My now husband and I felt totally confortable with Mark and felt we had a friend in him.

Profile Picture Yaneth, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark and In Step Entertainment are the perfect addition to any wedding. Not only is Mark an amazing DJ/MC but he is so personable and takes the time to get to know each of his couples. He has a vast catalog of music from every genre and makes great suggestions to set the ambiance for your wedding. I cannot say enough amazing things about Mark and In Step Entertainment!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was very flexible and agile through the entire event. Due to weather and guest response, Mark well exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark was fantastic! He found some off the wall music for us and kept the party going all night! He was a breeze to work with leading up to the wedding and was definitely worth the expense. A good DJ is worth their weight in gold and Mark is solid gold! :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark Gonzales with In Step Entertainment was amazing! He made our wedding reception a wonderful event!

Profile Picture Darlene, 6/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark did an outstanding job and was a professional throughout the whole process. His website made organizing our reception easy and we could enter our song requests as well as pay in advance online. He was extremely prompt whenever we called or emailed with questions and meet with us to help with the planning. At the wedding reception he did an excellent job MC'ing the event to make for a good flow of events and then played great music and kept the dance floor full... at 1am with the dance floor full he was happy to stay for an extra hour at our request.

Profile Picture Juston, 10/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark did a great job helping us to personalize our music for our wedding day. He made sure that everything was the way we wanted it music wise and he didn't disappoint. Our guest were on the dance floor the entire time, which is exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/4/13, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark has great charisma and a great voice. He is not outdated or corny like some wedding dj. He also had great options for upgrades and add-ons. At times I felt very distant from the planning process, but that may be because I was 1000 miles away! We were unable to do a face to face meeting, but Mark was still very committed to our event. Even though my schedule was very busy, and I was working from another state, Mark was very helpful and accommodating. His advice and ideas were a great help with the development of the timeline. Mark was very professional throughout the entire process. In the planning process, his contract was very precise and his upgrades/add-ons were presented clearly. His equipment and appearance were great the day of. We ended up getting way behind schedule due to weather; however, Mark was still great with timing. He worked very well on the fly and getting all of the activities completed. The volume and music played were great. I would recommend Mark to a friend with no reservations.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/23/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj gonzo was fabulous. He had the guests dancing all night!

Profile Picture User3384206, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Mark Gonzales provided DJ, audio, and MC services for our wedding, and he did a fantastic job. From our first chat with him, Mark was professional, organized, and clearly understands what couples need. He offers an easy online system where the couple (and guests, if desired) can request songs to play during the event. Additionally, Mark provided the audio support for our outdoor ceremony (wireless mic for the officiant, handheld mic for the readings, speakers), which helped our guests follow along. Volume and clarity were great.

Throughout the reception, we would have requests to change up the music, or to play a specific song, and Mark was extremely responsive. Our guests had a great time and loved the music. I would recommend Mark for any wedding or event!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/8/13, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark is absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend him for any of your party needs. Wonderful to work with and understood everything we were looking for.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 3/23/13, 7 Reviews