9 Reviews for In Perspective

High-Def Video (3)
Highlight Video (3)
Cinematic (2)
USB Hard Drive (2)

Matt was wonderful to work with! He listened to what we wanted/needed and was very accommodating! We just got the video back last week and he did an excellent job preserving our day! We are so happy we hired him to record our wedding!

Profile Picture Tricia, 10/22/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download

They were there with me the whole day and captured everything! Amazing work for an amazing price!

Profile Picture Daivette, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Matt was amazing as our videographer! The price was great for everything we got, and he was so accommodating! He was there for every step of the way and made sure he got footage of all the important moments. We just got the video back and we relived our wedding all over again. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing video to remember everything that happened that day for the rest of our lives. We haven't gotten back our highlight video yet, but I'm sure it will be just as wonderful as our feature video. Thank you Matt!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/24/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic

Matt and his team did a fantastic job on our wedding videos! He is very laid back, easy to work with, and incredibly talented. We didn't give him much direction at all but the videos turned out fabulous. You can tell that he put hard work into each and every frame. After we got back the feature video, I had a couple of small requests and he was incredibly accommodating. I would highly recommend hiring In Perspective for your wedding!

Profile Picture Jenni, 6/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video

I was very happy with the service provided. It was an afterthought and I was on a very tight budget, Matt helped me figure out how to make it possible and I couldn't truly be more grateful. The team was very accommodating and professional. I had some request and Matt was able to handle it and make it work. I will recommend to anyone looking for quality and overall a good video. I love to be able to see it, best choice ever!!

Profile Picture Rosa, 3/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

Matt saved my day. I had an unusual request for help in recording good bye messages for a funeral reception. As you could imagine it was very short notice and not your typical gig. Matt was very easy to deal with, very accommodating. The finish product was amazing and the production value was top notch. The lights, the backdrop, the boom mic, everything was well done. I would highly recommend his company for any of your video needs.

Profile Picture Todd, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

So much more than expected was delivered. We now have an amazing video that captured all the moments we never want to forget. I would highly recommend having one done if a wedding is in your future. Thank you Matt!

Profile Picture Wendy, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Matt did a phenomenal wedding! He got video back to us so quickly and we will enjoy watching it for years to come! I would recommend him to all!

Profile Picture User6789802, 2+ years ago, 1 Review