In Perspective Reviews

13 Reviews for In Perspective

13 In Perspective Reviews
  • Future Mrs. Araj

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2018

Matt and his assistant did a great job capturing every aspect of our wedding. They arrived on time, were friendly, and very professional. Matt responded to every email with a very quick turn around. Our highlight and feature videos turned out amazing!!! I could not have pictured anything better. I had quite a few things I wanted included in our videos and Matt was so accommodating and a pleasure to work with. He worked incredibly hard to make sure everything was perfect for us in both of our videos. I could not be happier and highly recommend Matt and In Perspective to everyone!!!

Jasmine · Married on 04/28/2018

Loved working with Matt and his Partner. Between the both of them anytime there was a crowd they were right there to capture the moment

Liz · Married on 01/20/2018

Of all my vendors, Matt from In Perspective was the most professional and responsive. The quality of his work is amazing! We LOVE our wedding video. I highly recommend him.

Doreen · Married on 12/09/2017

Matthew was very sweet and attentive.

Tricia · Married on 10/22/2017

Matt was wonderful to work with! He listened to what we wanted/needed and was very accommodating! We just got the video back last week and he did an excellent job preserving our day! We are so happy we hired him to record our wedding!

Daivette · Married on 08/26/2017

They were there with me the whole day and captured everything! Amazing work for an amazing price!

Christina · Married on 06/24/2017

Matt was amazing as our videographer! The price was great for everything we got, and he was so accommodating! He was there for every step of the way and made sure he got footage of all the important moments. We just got the video back and we relived our wedding all over again. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing video to remember everything that happened that day for the rest of our lives. We haven't gotten back our highlight video yet, but I'm sure it will be just as wonderful as our feature video. Thank you Matt!

Jenni · Married on 06/23/2017

Matt and his team did a fantastic job on our wedding videos! He is very laid back, easy to work with, and incredibly talented. We didn't give him much direction at all but the videos turned out fabulous. You can tell that he put hard work into each and every frame. After we got back the feature video, I had a couple of small requests and he was incredibly accommodating. I would highly recommend hiring In Perspective for your wedding!

Rosa · Married on 03/17/2017

I was very happy with the service provided. It was an afterthought and I was on a very tight budget, Matt helped me figure out how to make it possible and I couldn't truly be more grateful. The team was very accommodating and professional. I had some request and Matt was able to handle it and make it work. I will recommend to anyone looking for quality and overall a good video. I love to be able to see it, best choice ever!!

Todd · Married on 02/11/2017

Matt saved my day. I had an unusual request for help in recording good bye messages for a funeral reception. As you could imagine it was very short notice and not your typical gig. Matt was very easy to deal with, very accommodating. The finish product was amazing and the production value was top notch. The lights, the backdrop, the boom mic, everything was well done. I would highly recommend his company for any of your video needs.

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/17/2016

So much more than expected was delivered. We now have an amazing video that captured all the moments we never want to forget. I would highly recommend having one done if a wedding is in your future. Thank you Matt!

Matt did a phenomenal wedding! He got video back to us so quickly and we will enjoy watching it for years to come! I would recommend him to all!