In Full Bloom Reviews

250 Reviews for In Full Bloom

• Megan

Megan M. · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Exceeded Expectations!

In Full Bloom has always been our "go to" neighborhood florist for all special occasions - so, they were my first choice for my wedding. We planned our wedding within 2 months during the pandemic... so, the turnaround time was tight but Marie and her team were wonderful and very accomodating. We had one Zoom meeting, I sent over inspiration pictures and we reviewed images from previous weddings. The final result was so classy and elegant! The centerpieces were beautiful and were perfectly complimented with candle arrangements. We also rented their wedding wagon for my baby niece to be pulled down the aisle in - which was adorable and an absolute hit! They exceeded every expectation and the process was seamless. The flowers really gave our small wedding a magical feeling and it was beautiful. I highly recommend and their pricing was fair. Thank you In Full Bloom!!

Sent on 10/01/2020

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you, Megan for this wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and an honor to be a part of your big day. Wishing you happiness and blessings and we hope to see you again soon!
    Best regards,
    Marie and the Staff at In Full Bloom

Melissa M. · Married on 06/05/2021

Gorgeous wedding flowers!

My wedding flowers from in full bloom were absolutely gorgeous. They brought my vision to life perfectly from the centerpieces to the bouquets to the cake decorations and I couldn’t have been happier. The flowers used were so fresh and looked amazing all day long. Additionally they were great with communication, I made a few changes along the way and they were always very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2021

In Full Bloom's reply:

Melissa, Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you for your special day! We wish you and Kevin years and years of happiness!
    Marie and the In Full Bloom Team
  • Lauren

Lauren S. · Married on 06/05/2021

Exceeded expectations!

Marie was lovely and extremely easy to work with. She was responsive, helpful and put together a beautiful display of flowers despite me not knowing anything and not giving helpful directions. She far exceeded my expectations, I was speechless when I first saw the room fully decorated. Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 06/09/2021

In Full Bloom's reply:

Hi Lauren, Thank you for the compliments. It was a pleasure working with you. We are extremely happy that we were able to be a part of your special day! We wish you two much joy and happiness together!
    Marie and the In Full Bloom Team.
  • Erin

Erin K. · Married on 05/09/2021

Speechless!

My husband and I were truly left speechless by the beauty of our ceremony space and reception! Chris and the entire staff at In Full Bloom are absolutely amazing. With every appointment and every email exchanged, I always felt listened to and never pressured to sway form our vision. I knew I wanted just a few specific elements within our floral arrangements, Chris took those and added more which brought everything to another level! She completely transformed our ceremony and reception space. I had a religious family heirloom my mother requested to have wrapped around my bouquet, which I was very nervous about, but Chris treated it as if it were her own and made sure it was fastened properly. I can’t say enough good things about this vendor, they take such pride in their work and love what they do. You are in fantastic hands with them! We will continue to use In Full Bloom for any other floral needs in our life, I am beyond grateful for how beautiful they made our day.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Dear Erin & Robert,
    I can't tell you how delighted I am. It was an honor to have your trust, to be a part of your day, and to make your dreams come true. I wish you all health and happiness and look forward to seeing you soon!

Chris & The In Full Bloom Team

Laura C. · Married on 04/04/2021

Most gorgeous wedding flowers

I have been to many weddings and none compare to the gorgeous flowers that Marie made for my daughter's wedding. The bouquets, center pieces and venue flowers were absolutely spectacular and exceeded our expectations in every way! This florist is hands-down the best A+

Sent on 05/02/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

That you for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to create Amanda and Vincent's vision on their wedding day. We wish you two joy and happiness always!
  • Nicole

Nicole B. · Married on 03/04/2021

Stunning Floral Arrangements

Marie was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her and her team are beyond talented! I already knew she would do an exceptional job, being that my sister used In Full Bloom for her wedding, but I was completely blown away by the final arrangements. They enhanced our ballroom and ceremony room completely. The bouquets were perfect, and she incorporated all the colors we asked for. Everyone was fighting over who got to take home the centerpieces at the end of the night. I cannot recommend them enough for your next event!

Sent on 04/09/2021

In Full Bloom's reply:

Nicole, thank you for the wonderful review. You are very welcome! We are extremely happy that we were able to make your wedding day EXTRA special! We wish you and Mustafa years and years of joy and happiness! Marie and the In Full bloom Team

Lauren · Married on 05/22/2020

Marie is the absolute best!

From start to finish, Marie and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Planning a wedding during a pandemic is certainly not easy but Marie managed to help me with suggestions to make my day absolutely beautiful. I ordered bouquets, boutteneires, a table swag for my sweetheart table, and a fresh greenery swag for my welcome sign. I'm so glad I decided to get fresh flowers for our decor as it truly made all the difference on our big day. Thanks again to the staff at In Full Bloom for doing such a fantastic job. If I could give them 1,000 stars, I would!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Hi Lauren,
    Thankyou for the wonderful review and kind words. We are so happy to be a part of your wedding day! We wish you and Christopher much joy and happiness in your lives together. Marie and the In Full Bloom Team

Jacqueline · Married on 05/02/2020

Beautiful flowers!

We had a great experience with In Full Bloom for our wedding. We postponed our wedding due to the pandemic, and reached out to them only about 2 months before the wedding. We were so grateful that they where able to work with us on such short notice! Marie was very knowledgable and had great ideas for our centerpieces and decor. The staff was always friendly and helpful. Most importantly, the flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/12/2021

In Full Bloom's reply:

Hi Jacqueline, Thank you for the compliments. It was a pleasure working with you. We are extremely happy that we were able to be a part of your special day! We wish you two much joy and happiness in your future lives together!
    Marie and the In Full Bloom Team.

Mary P. · Married on 11/29/2019

The best florist period!

I can’t even begin to describe how detailed and beautiful the flowers were at my wedding! They catered to every request that I asked for and even did a trial run of my flowers for the day of!! This flower shop is absolutely the best!

Sent on 12/13/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Mary for this review! We are thrilled you are happy with all the florals and decor for your special day. Wishing you two all the best!

Christine D. · Married on 11/23/2019

Christine DellaCorte - Bride

Matthew and I couldn’t be more pleased with our In Full Bloom experience. Marie is absolutely exceptional. She saw our vision and took it to the next level. She was so easy to work with and talented beyond belief. Nancy was great in keeping us informed, especially during the craziness of wedding planning, and Chris was so helpful on the day of, ensuring everyone had what they needed and looked their best. Truly the most beautiful floral arrangements. Thank you so so much!!

Sent on 11/30/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Christine, thank you so much for your thoughtful words. We are delighted to hear how happy you both are! Thank you again for choosing In Full Bloom, we hope to work with you again in the future!

Hildi S. · Married on 10/27/2019

Wonderful in every way!!!

Marie and the her team are amazing to work with. Marie is extremely professional, knowledgeable and brought our inspirational pictures into a beautiful reality. She made sure we were completely happy with our centerpieces and bouquets the day of our wedding. Everything was perfect!!! We highly recommend In Full Bloom!! Thank you for making our day so beautiful!!!

Sent on 12/02/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Hildi & Robert, thank you so much, we can't wait to see your pictures! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

• EMILY

Emily · Married on 10/11/2019

Beyond Stunning

I found Marie through Bourne Mansions recommendations and when I saw her work I immediately knew I had to have her do my wedding. I met with Marie and expressed my vision and concerns regarding having a wedding with a smaller guest count at Bourne Mansion. I was worried the room would look empty and wanted my flowers to make a big statement. I had a vision of filling the room with trees and having a 24 foot kings table to breakup the room and Marie immediately got my vision and really brought it to life. Never could I have imaged how spectacular my floral arrangements would look. In addition to Maries keen eye for beautiful decor she was very flexible and reasonably priced and worked with my budget to help me get what I wanted within reason. Can't thank her enough!

Sent on 10/20/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Emily, thank you so much for these beautiful words. We were happy to bring your vision to life and loved working with you to make your floral dreams come true!

Thank you so much for choosing us and making us a part of your very special day.

All the best to you two!!
  • · Married on 10/05/2019

Our Wedding vision came to life!

Chris really made our wedding vision come to life between the colors and plants used. Everything was absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2019

In Full Bloom knows what to do!!

In Full Bloom was amazing to work with! They recently did our wedding and I could not speak more highly of them. Maria and her team completely understood our vision and brought it to life in more ways than I ever could have imagined. It was amazing to see it all come together. Our tables, decor and bouquets were all stunning! Working with In Full Bloom was seamless and made every part of planning and day of coordinating enjoyable! We did not have to worry about a thing. Highly recommend In Full Bloom for all future brides! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/04/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful review Amanda and for trusting us to make your wedding vision come to life! We wish you two much happiness and hope to see you in the future!
  • Antonina

Antonina · Married on 09/15/2019

Our Wedding Day

The staff at In Full Bloom and were amazing to work with and so accommodating. They knew exactly what we wanted and gave us the most beautiful flowers for our special day. We highly recommend them for all occasions.

Sent on 09/25/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! We are so glad you loved everything. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Harriet · Married on 09/15/2019

Great experience!

They were wonderful to work with. Very responsive and communicative, flexible, and professional.

Sent on 09/27/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you as well Harriet! Your day was so beautiful at the Vineyards! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

Laura W. · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful!

Wonderful experience from planning to execution!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer H. · Married on 09/14/2019

Best florist!

In full bloom created my freak flowers for my wedding AND fit it into my budget! Everything was breath taking and beautiful! I cant thank them enough!

Sent on 10/05/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you two a lifetime of happiness!

Megan · Married on 09/06/2019

Highly recommend

If you just got the chance to see the pictures from our wedding... you would understand. Marie has a gift incomparable to others and such a joy to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER !

Sent on 09/12/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you for these kind words Megan! We are so happy you chose In Full Bloom to cater your wedding day florals. We can't wait to see more photos!!!
    Wishing you two much happiness in your life together.
    -In Full Bloom Team
  • Joanne

Joanne J. · Married on 09/06/2019

A+++ In Full Bloom

Marie made my flower inspiration a reality! I cannot say enough great things about how beautiful my bouquet was along with all of the centerpieces. Not to mention, she is the sweetest person in the world. Not pushy by any means, worked within my budget and really made my flower dreams come true on my wedding day. I would highly recommend Marie and In Full Bloom to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you Joanne for this very kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you and to make your flower vision come true!
    Wishing you joy and happiness!

In Full Bloom
  • Dani

Dani A. · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding Florist

Our wedding was this past labor day weekend at The Harbor Club at Prime. In Full Bloom was our Florist. For the 13 months we planned our wedding all anyone ever told us was to have a successful wedding it's all about the people, the food, and the music. We were told don't waste money on fancy centerpieces, nobody will care. Well let me tell something, the people and the food were phenomenal, the music was ehhh, but the wedding was still a Grand Slam success because of yup, THE FLOWERS!!! Words cannot describe the picturesque beauty of both the ballroom at The Harbor Club and the Chuppah on the outdoor deck for our ceremony. In Full Bloom created the absolute most magnificent chuppah with linens, flowers, and chandelier, yes chandelier, that I or I'm sure any of our guests have ever seen. We've been getting texts and phone calls for days now about the chuppah design. Our guests were blown away. Stunning! Our network of friends on social media are all posting selfies & pics in front of and inside the chuppah In Full Bloom designed. The ballroom was nothing short of spectacular. We were so impressed by the job they did. I would without questions recommend them for your event. They were easy to work with, utterly professional and took alot of pride in their work. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 09/04/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Dani, thank you so much for this outstanding, beautiful, heart felt review!!!! We are elated that you, Yolanda, and the guests loved all the floral arrangements. Thank you again for choosing In Full Bloom for your special day. We wish you two a lifetime of happiness!

-In Full Bloom Team
  • A&B

Brooke · Married on 08/31/2019

Book immediately! Amazing work!

Marie and her team are AMAZING! Not only is the final product more than what you could have imagined but the road to getting there couldn’t be made any easier. My husband and I didn’t really have a clear picture of what we wanted, but the more we worked with Marie the more she was able to nail down exactly what we were looking for without us even knowing it ourselves! I think that’s the true mark of an expert in their field. Highly recommend!!! Do not spend anymore time than you have to worrying about the flowers and just let Marie and her team take over - you WILL NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 09/05/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review Brooke! It was a pleasure working with you! We wish your family of happiness!
    - In Full Bloom

Nicole · Married on 08/30/2019

Wedding on 8/30/2019

Marie was one of my most favorite vendors. My mother can be difficult at times since this was her 3rd daughter getting married and she thought she knew better lol. Marie was one of the only vendors who would specifically ask ME what I wanted, and she made me feel like my opinion mattered. The flowers came out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I got married at a church, not on site. In order to save me money, Marie agreed to have someone pick up the flowers on the church pews after the ceremony and bring them to Bourne to put on the staircase. She really went the extra mile.

Sent on 10/22/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Nicole, I loved creating your flowers and working with you to have your wedding flowers just as you envisioned them to be! I didn't find your Mom difficult at all, you can see how much she loves her daughter. Please don't be a stranger, stop in and say hi when you get a chance!

Marie
  • Nicole

Nicole M. · Married on 08/30/2019

Wedding on 8/30/2019

I had a fabulous experience with In Full Bloom! The staff was easy to contact, friendly, and accommodating. When I met with Marie, she listened to me and made me feel like my opinion mattered, even though she was the expert. The flowers came out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. In addition, I got married at a church and then drove an hour to my reception venue. In order to save me money, Marie agreed to have someone pick up the flowers used on the church pews after the ceremony and bring them to use at the reception for more decoration. She really went the extra mile for me on my special day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/23/2019