190 Reviews for In Full Bloom Florist

Single Flowers (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
190 In Full Bloom Florist Reviews

The flowers were beautiful and everything I asked for. Marie and crew were so professional, prompt, and nice! They made me so excited for my wedding day and everything was flawless. I’m so pleased!

Profile Picture Jackpot59, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was a pleasure working with in full bloom for our wedding! I mainly communicated with Marie, but everyone was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. The flowers were absolutely stunning on our wedding day and we were glad to have them as one of our vendors! We recommend them highly!

Profile Picture Marissa, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Simply amazing. My sister-in-law used In Full Bloom for her wedding and as soon as I saw the ballroom, I knew I had to book them for my own wedding. I knew what I wanted my wedding to look like but couldn't put my vision into words. Somehow, Marie knew exactly what I was looking for and executed it perfectly. From the bouquets to the church to the reception, everything was perfect. I highly recommend going with In Full Bloom!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can’t say enough about Marie and her staff! From our first appointment to our last, everything was perfection. We could not have asked for more beautiful flowers. The quality was outstanding. No detail was missed! Marie had great suggestions to personalize the flowers to our style. On the day of the wedding, she checked in on us to make sure everything was to our liking. Look no further for a better florist! Beautiful work!

Photo for In Full Bloom Florist Review - Centerpiece
Profile Picture Tracey, 5/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We couldn’t have made a better decision in choosing In Full Bloom for our wedding day flowers. Marie completely blew us away with the most beautiful, fresh, ethereal design that matched the whole theme of the wedding. She made us matching bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, and created floral decorations for the ceremony arch and reception centerpieces. Everything flowed seamlessly and she and her team captured exactly what I was envisioning. You won’t regret choosing In Full Bloom!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Can not say enough about our experience with IN FULL BLOOM! Marie and staff are amazing— the quality of flowers - a majority of the flowers still beautiful a week past the wedding,, colors were perfect - arrangements -exquisite ; service 100% !! Would recommend them to anyone and everyone I know,... so many complements- Thank you Marie !!

Profile Picture Carole, 5/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Marie delivered exactly what we wanted - she is a true professional and you can tell she loves what she does. For us, that made a huge difference. Everyone was wonderful to work with and I can’t wait to use In Full Bloom for our next event!

Profile Picture Deanna, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful job! The flowers were gorgeous!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved the flowers for our wedding!!! They truly were beyond what I expected. Marie was so helpful and knowledgeable. I knew we were in great hands. Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Do not hesitate for one second in picking In Full Bloom. They did an absolutely fantastic job for my wedding at the Heritage Club on 5/5/18. We cannot thank In Full Bloom enough for everything! They were completely professional and thorough throughout the whole process, all of the deliveries and the set up on the day of especially! ALL of the flowers throughout our wedding from the ceremony to the centerpieces, to the bouquets and the succulent favors were outstanding. They took my vision and completely brought it to life! I cannot thank Chris enough for all of her hard work throughout the process and reassuring me. Our guests could not stop telling us how we had the most beautiful floral arrangements they had ever seen! Thank you so much In Full Bloom!!

Profile Picture Gianne, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were on a budget for our florals, and I was very worried that my tastes would be out of the question. When I arrived at Marie’s studio, it was cozy and beautiful, and she helped me understand options for remaining in my budget, but that didn’t look like we’d skimped or looked cheap. She was so kind and patient, while also being extremely real with me - letting me know what wouldn’t look right or what would need a higher budget to properly pull off. She even sent me a picture of my bouquet before finalizing to make sure I was 100% satisfied, and I cannot thank her enough! Our photos came out beautiful and the florals looked stunning in the ballroom and with the bridesmaids dresses. Marie, you made one very anxious bride extremely calm, because I knew there would be no issues with your gorgeous work!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Amazing florist! Made my entire wedding magical, they have an amazing talent and know exactly how to complete your vision.

Profile Picture Tara, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Everything was amazing !! You do beautiful work- couldn’t have picked a better florist :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had an incredible time working with Marie and her team at In Full Bloom. From my bridal shower, to the rehearsal dinner and especially our wedding day - every piece of detail and floral accent was especially curated to create the perfect setting. Coming to Marie with few ideas, she took my breath away with the time and thoughtfulness put towards making each event even more special than I could have imagined.

Many thanks and all my love to the team at In Full Bloom!

Xo
Diana
09.30.2017

Profile Picture Diana, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Marie & her team were outstanding to work with from start to finish! Her attention to detail and commitment to making sure we would love our flowers was so appreciated (when you're wedding planning, it's super refreshing!). I had a general idea of what we were looking for, shared my style preference with Marie and she 100% brought it to life - it was even more beautiful than I imagined! We are still getting compliments from our guests on how incredible the church and our reception venue looked thanks to the stunning arrangements. I honestly couldn't have imagined working with anyone else. In Full Bloom is the best! Book them! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were the focus and highlight of our day so there was a lot of planning and hype around them. Marie and her team at In Full Bloom met and exceeded our expectations! We were blown away by the romantic, tasteful and gorgeous displays placed all around our venue. And the custom ceremony piece is something I think about all the time! It was exactly what I hoped for and I am so blessed to have worked with this awesome staff. Thank you Marie!

Profile Picture Lenee, 9/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The flowers were an amazing addition to our wedding. From the church to the Venue they were breathtaking. When we first saw our room with all the centerpieces it was beautiful.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I just used in Full Bloom Florist for my wedding on September 2nd and they are truly the best. Marie is the owner of the company and you work directly with her. Every meeting with Marie was an absolute pleasure. She is so kind and you can tell she truly cares about her clients. She works very closely with you to ensure she understands and achieves your vision. Marie did my flowers for the ceremony which included flowers for the pews and alter and flowers for my reception which included centerpieces, bridal table and entrance piece along with all bouquets and boutonnières. I also rented table overlays and votice candles. All I can say is she blew me away with how beautiful everything looked! I knew she would do a great job but the results were STUNNING! From my bouquet to the centerpieces I absolutely loved every single thing she did. My guests kept commenting on how beautiful all the flowers were. I honestly have never seen more beautiful centerpieces and bouquets in my life. Thank you Marie for making my wedding so beautiful!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Try and narrow down your ideas and vision to only one or two pictures for each item before meeting. Too many pictures will become confusing on te day of on what you really want.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

In Full Bloom was super responsive and helpful when we were determining what we wanted for our wedding. They were willing to work within our budget and delivery amazing flowers for our big day. It was an absolute delight working with this vendor and I highly recommend them for any couple in the LI area.

Profile Picture Esther, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I used In Full Bloom for my wedding this past Saturday. When I walked into the room my jaw dropped and my eyes filled with tears. Marie took my vision and exceeded all expectations. The flowers were stunning and we received countless compliments throughout the night. I could not be happier with the result.

Throughout the planning, Marie was patient and made sure she understood exactly what I wanted. I would recommend In FullBloom to anyone planning a future engagement.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Had my bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets done by In Full Bloom and the whole experience was fantastic. My flowers were gorgeous, exactly what I envisioned and did not wilt (considering it was a very long day) Marie was amazing and a pleasure to work with! Would highly recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Colleen , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Marie, Chris and their team are beyond amazing! In Full Bloom did all the flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception at the end of June, and words can't describe how blown away we were by their work. From the moment I walked in to meet with Marie, I felt completely at ease. I knew that I was going to get the absolute best from In Full Bloom, and they definitely delivered on our wedding day. When I walked in to the church, my expectations were exceeded with how wonderful it looked. That great feeling carried on throughout the evening as well. The arrangements and centerpieces were absolutely breathtaking, and their positivity and professionalism throughout the process were very much appreciated.

Their team is also extremely flexible. We were thrown a few curveballs throughout our wedding process, as almost everyone is. One of those was that a few days before our wedding we had a pretty significant cancellation, so we had to redo our seating chart and go down a table. Marie was so understanding and helped us use those flowers elsewhere to accommodate for the extra centerpiece we had already purchased.

Not only were we thrilled with the final product, but our guests are still raving about how beautiful our centerpieces were! If you are looking for a florist that will deliver amazing work and be a pleasure to work with, then I would definitely book In Full Bloom for your event. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Debra, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a wonderful experience using In Full Bloom! I created a Pinterest board to show Marie and her team my vision and they were able to replicate exactly what I wanted! Everything was perfect and I couldn't be more pleased with their service. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Brittny, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up