197 Reviews for In Full Bloom Florist

Single Flowers (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
197 In Full Bloom Florist Reviews

In Full Bloom Florist designed my flowers to match my color scheme to perfection. I worked with Marie and she understood the design I was going for therefore picked the right colors for my boutique, bridal party flowers and center pieces. She was also very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. She was very attentive at the church and the revenue to make sure everything was set up accordingly for our guests. I was happy with the outcome.

Photo for In Full Bloom Florist Review - My dais table
Profile Picture Nicole, 9/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Absolutely amazing! In full bloom has the best staff and puts together the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. Marie blew my expectations out of the water and I am so happy I chose In full bloom for my Wedding florist.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Marie has such a great vision. I walked in and she knew exactly what I wanted without me even telling her exactly. Everything she touches is a masterpiece.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Marie was so easy to work with and really captured my vision. The floral arrangements were even better than I imagined. I HIGHLY recommend In Full Bloom to anyone!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

In Full Bloom was amazing to work with! Chris executed my vision perfectly! Everyone at my wedding was stunned because the flowers were so beautiful!

Best,
Zlata

Profile Picture Zlata, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Chris at In Full Bloom blew me and all my guests away with her floral arrangements. From our very first appointments, she listened carefully to my flower preferences and style, making suggestions, showing samples, and answering all my questions. Her familiarly with the venue (Heritage Club at Bethpage) combined with her attention to detail transformed my ceremony and reception spaces into a soft, romantic atmosphere. Chris really helped make our wedding day feel and look like a fairytale. Chris is also flexible, easy-going, and a clear expert in her field. She is highly recommended.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were beautiful and everything I asked for. Marie and crew were so professional, prompt, and nice! They made me so excited for my wedding day and everything was flawless. I’m so pleased!

Profile Picture Jackpot59, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was a pleasure working with in full bloom for our wedding! I mainly communicated with Marie, but everyone was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. The flowers were absolutely stunning on our wedding day and we were glad to have them as one of our vendors! We recommend them highly!

Profile Picture Marissa, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Simply amazing. My sister-in-law used In Full Bloom for her wedding and as soon as I saw the ballroom, I knew I had to book them for my own wedding. I knew what I wanted my wedding to look like but couldn't put my vision into words. Somehow, Marie knew exactly what I was looking for and executed it perfectly. From the bouquets to the church to the reception, everything was perfect. I highly recommend going with In Full Bloom!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can’t say enough about Marie and her staff! From our first appointment to our last, everything was perfection. We could not have asked for more beautiful flowers. The quality was outstanding. No detail was missed! Marie had great suggestions to personalize the flowers to our style. On the day of the wedding, she checked in on us to make sure everything was to our liking. Look no further for a better florist! Beautiful work!

Photo for In Full Bloom Florist Review - Centerpiece
Profile Picture Tracey, 5/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We couldn’t have made a better decision in choosing In Full Bloom for our wedding day flowers. Marie completely blew us away with the most beautiful, fresh, ethereal design that matched the whole theme of the wedding. She made us matching bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, and created floral decorations for the ceremony arch and reception centerpieces. Everything flowed seamlessly and she and her team captured exactly what I was envisioning. You won’t regret choosing In Full Bloom!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Can not say enough about our experience with IN FULL BLOOM! Marie and staff are amazing— the quality of flowers - a majority of the flowers still beautiful a week past the wedding,, colors were perfect - arrangements -exquisite ; service 100% !! Would recommend them to anyone and everyone I know,... so many complements- Thank you Marie !!

Profile Picture Carole, 5/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Marie delivered exactly what we wanted - she is a true professional and you can tell she loves what she does. For us, that made a huge difference. Everyone was wonderful to work with and I can’t wait to use In Full Bloom for our next event!

Profile Picture Deanna, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful job! The flowers were gorgeous!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved the flowers for our wedding!!! They truly were beyond what I expected. Marie was so helpful and knowledgeable. I knew we were in great hands. Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Do not hesitate for one second in picking In Full Bloom. They did an absolutely fantastic job for my wedding at the Heritage Club on 5/5/18. We cannot thank In Full Bloom enough for everything! They were completely professional and thorough throughout the whole process, all of the deliveries and the set up on the day of especially! ALL of the flowers throughout our wedding from the ceremony to the centerpieces, to the bouquets and the succulent favors were outstanding. They took my vision and completely brought it to life! I cannot thank Chris enough for all of her hard work throughout the process and reassuring me. Our guests could not stop telling us how we had the most beautiful floral arrangements they had ever seen! Thank you so much In Full Bloom!!

Profile Picture Gianne, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were on a budget for our florals, and I was very worried that my tastes would be out of the question. When I arrived at Marie’s studio, it was cozy and beautiful, and she helped me understand options for remaining in my budget, but that didn’t look like we’d skimped or looked cheap. She was so kind and patient, while also being extremely real with me - letting me know what wouldn’t look right or what would need a higher budget to properly pull off. She even sent me a picture of my bouquet before finalizing to make sure I was 100% satisfied, and I cannot thank her enough! Our photos came out beautiful and the florals looked stunning in the ballroom and with the bridesmaids dresses. Marie, you made one very anxious bride extremely calm, because I knew there would be no issues with your gorgeous work!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Amazing florist! Made my entire wedding magical, they have an amazing talent and know exactly how to complete your vision.

Profile Picture Tara, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Everything was amazing !! You do beautiful work- couldn’t have picked a better florist :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had an incredible time working with Marie and her team at In Full Bloom. From my bridal shower, to the rehearsal dinner and especially our wedding day - every piece of detail and floral accent was especially curated to create the perfect setting. Coming to Marie with few ideas, she took my breath away with the time and thoughtfulness put towards making each event even more special than I could have imagined.

Many thanks and all my love to the team at In Full Bloom!

Xo
Diana
09.30.2017

Profile Picture Diana, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Marie & her team were outstanding to work with from start to finish! Her attention to detail and commitment to making sure we would love our flowers was so appreciated (when you're wedding planning, it's super refreshing!). I had a general idea of what we were looking for, shared my style preference with Marie and she 100% brought it to life - it was even more beautiful than I imagined! We are still getting compliments from our guests on how incredible the church and our reception venue looked thanks to the stunning arrangements. I honestly couldn't have imagined working with anyone else. In Full Bloom is the best! Book them! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were the focus and highlight of our day so there was a lot of planning and hype around them. Marie and her team at In Full Bloom met and exceeded our expectations! We were blown away by the romantic, tasteful and gorgeous displays placed all around our venue. And the custom ceremony piece is something I think about all the time! It was exactly what I hoped for and I am so blessed to have worked with this awesome staff. Thank you Marie!

Profile Picture Lenee, 9/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The flowers were an amazing addition to our wedding. From the church to the Venue they were breathtaking. When we first saw our room with all the centerpieces it was beautiful.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I just used in Full Bloom Florist for my wedding on September 2nd and they are truly the best. Marie is the owner of the company and you work directly with her. Every meeting with Marie was an absolute pleasure. She is so kind and you can tell she truly cares about her clients. She works very closely with you to ensure she understands and achieves your vision. Marie did my flowers for the ceremony which included flowers for the pews and alter and flowers for my reception which included centerpieces, bridal table and entrance piece along with all bouquets and boutonnières. I also rented table overlays and votice candles. All I can say is she blew me away with how beautiful everything looked! I knew she would do a great job but the results were STUNNING! From my bouquet to the centerpieces I absolutely loved every single thing she did. My guests kept commenting on how beautiful all the flowers were. I honestly have never seen more beautiful centerpieces and bouquets in my life. Thank you Marie for making my wedding so beautiful!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews