179 Reviews for In Full Bloom Florist

Single Flowers (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
179 In Full Bloom Florist Reviews

We were on a budget for our florals, and I was very worried that my tastes would be out of the question. When I arrived at Marie’s studio, it was cozy and beautiful, and she helped me understand options for remaining in my budget, but that didn’t look like we’d skimped or looked cheap. She was so kind and patient, while also being extremely real with me - letting me know what wouldn’t look right or what would need a higher budget to properly pull off. She even sent me a picture of my bouquet before finalizing to make sure I was 100% satisfied, and I cannot thank her enough! Our photos came out beautiful and the florals looked stunning in the ballroom and with the bridesmaids dresses. Marie, you made one very anxious bride extremely calm, because I knew there would be no issues with your gorgeous work!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Amazing florist! Made my entire wedding magical, they have an amazing talent and know exactly how to complete your vision.

Profile Picture Tara, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Everything was amazing !! You do beautiful work- couldn’t have picked a better florist :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had an incredible time working with Marie and her team at In Full Bloom. From my bridal shower, to the rehearsal dinner and especially our wedding day - every piece of detail and floral accent was especially curated to create the perfect setting. Coming to Marie with few ideas, she took my breath away with the time and thoughtfulness put towards making each event even more special than I could have imagined.

Many thanks and all my love to the team at In Full Bloom!

Xo
Diana
09.30.2017

Profile Picture Diana, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Our flowers were the focus and highlight of our day so there was a lot of planning and hype around them. Marie and her team at In Full Bloom met and exceeded our expectations! We were blown away by the romantic, tasteful and gorgeous displays placed all around our venue. And the custom ceremony piece is something I think about all the time! It was exactly what I hoped for and I am so blessed to have worked with this awesome staff. Thank you Marie!

Profile Picture Lenee, 9/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The flowers were an amazing addition to our wedding. From the church to the Venue they were breathtaking. When we first saw our room with all the centerpieces it was beautiful.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I just used in Full Bloom Florist for my wedding on September 2nd and they are truly the best. Marie is the owner of the company and you work directly with her. Every meeting with Marie was an absolute pleasure. She is so kind and you can tell she truly cares about her clients. She works very closely with you to ensure she understands and achieves your vision. Marie did my flowers for the ceremony which included flowers for the pews and alter and flowers for my reception which included centerpieces, bridal table and entrance piece along with all bouquets and boutonnières. I also rented table overlays and votice candles. All I can say is she blew me away with how beautiful everything looked! I knew she would do a great job but the results were STUNNING! From my bouquet to the centerpieces I absolutely loved every single thing she did. My guests kept commenting on how beautiful all the flowers were. I honestly have never seen more beautiful centerpieces and bouquets in my life. Thank you Marie for making my wedding so beautiful!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Try and narrow down your ideas and vision to only one or two pictures for each item before meeting. Too many pictures will become confusing on te day of on what you really want.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

In Full Bloom was super responsive and helpful when we were determining what we wanted for our wedding. They were willing to work within our budget and delivery amazing flowers for our big day. It was an absolute delight working with this vendor and I highly recommend them for any couple in the LI area.

Profile Picture Esther, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I used In Full Bloom for my wedding this past Saturday. When I walked into the room my jaw dropped and my eyes filled with tears. Marie took my vision and exceeded all expectations. The flowers were stunning and we received countless compliments throughout the night. I could not be happier with the result.

Throughout the planning, Marie was patient and made sure she understood exactly what I wanted. I would recommend In FullBloom to anyone planning a future engagement.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Had my bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets done by In Full Bloom and the whole experience was fantastic. My flowers were gorgeous, exactly what I envisioned and did not wilt (considering it was a very long day) Marie was amazing and a pleasure to work with! Would highly recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Colleen , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Marie, Chris and their team are beyond amazing! In Full Bloom did all the flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception at the end of June, and words can't describe how blown away we were by their work. From the moment I walked in to meet with Marie, I felt completely at ease. I knew that I was going to get the absolute best from In Full Bloom, and they definitely delivered on our wedding day. When I walked in to the church, my expectations were exceeded with how wonderful it looked. That great feeling carried on throughout the evening as well. The arrangements and centerpieces were absolutely breathtaking, and their positivity and professionalism throughout the process were very much appreciated.

Their team is also extremely flexible. We were thrown a few curveballs throughout our wedding process, as almost everyone is. One of those was that a few days before our wedding we had a pretty significant cancellation, so we had to redo our seating chart and go down a table. Marie was so understanding and helped us use those flowers elsewhere to accommodate for the extra centerpiece we had already purchased.

Not only were we thrilled with the final product, but our guests are still raving about how beautiful our centerpieces were! If you are looking for a florist that will deliver amazing work and be a pleasure to work with, then I would definitely book In Full Bloom for your event. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Debra, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a wonderful experience using In Full Bloom! I created a Pinterest board to show Marie and her team my vision and they were able to replicate exactly what I wanted! Everything was perfect and I couldn't be more pleased with their service. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Brittny, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

BOOK THEM! Cried (tears of joy, of course) when I walked into the ballroom and saw the floral arrangements. Marie and her staff are the most wonderful people. Always had time for my questions (and I had a lot). Transformed my vision into a reality. Made the day perfect.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough good things about Marie and In Full Bloom. I saw one of her centerpieces at a bridal showcase and had a meeting with her later that day (which she stayed late for). I showed her a picture of an arrangement on Pinterest that I liked and she transformed it into something so gorgeous. She was easy to work with, quick to respond to my emails and very receptive to my ideas and small changes that were made along the way. It is very clear that Marie is passionate about what she does and wants her clients to be fully satisfied with their arrangements. She gave me an English garden themed wedding that surpassed what I imagined. I have never seen flowers like the ones she designed for my wedding and my guests are still raving about them. I can't thank her enough !

Profile Picture Daniel, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

In Full Bloom is fantastic. We decided to change our centerpieces midway through our planning and Chris was fantastic with creating wedding flowers that we wanted. Our centerpieces were low and highs with white orchids and everyone commented how beautiful and tasteful they were. People even took them home and couldn't stop saying how gorgeous they were. I love their attention to detail and that they only do one wedding a day-which means you are literally the center of their attention. I am super picky and loved everything. Chris is the best-hands down.

Profile Picture Shana, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful -- Chris and the staff at In Full Bloom are extremely curteous, helpful and talented. They understood our needs and delivered a flawless presentation from our home to the church to the reception. All of our guests were extremely impressed!! Thank You!

Profile Picture carol, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The whole process from start to end was shear excellence. In Full Bloom called and we reviewed my expectations. Then there was a sample arrangement for review and approval. We priced the arrangements and negotiated the end price to my satisfaction. My bridesmaids were so delighted with the magnificent bouquets. They lasted a week after the wedding in preserved beauty. The colors and flowers used were just so rich and vibrant. My family and friends were so impressed with the bridal bouquets and the arrangements at each table. The entrance arrangement was just wonderful. The Chuppah was so lush with flowers.

Profile Picture User7488088, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I LOVE In Full Bloom!!! Marie is absolutely amazing and makes you feel like family. Our wedding was Nov 19th & all I wanted was peonies... Which are completely out of season... Marie told me she would try to get them but it was not likely... So guess what happened 3 days before my wedding?! Her & Chris found me peonies!!! I can't even tell you what that meant to me. The bouquets & all the ceremony and reception flowers were amazing!! Everyone kept telling us that they have never seen so many flowers or such beautiful flowers at a wedding before. I will be using them again anytime I need flowers bc they are professional, caring and truly care about making your day the best possible.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not be happier with In Full Bloom Florist. From start to finish Marie and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Marie turned my wedding vision into a reality. Her attention to every detail is outstanding. My bridal bouquet was by far the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen! The centerpieces were perfect and exactly what I had envisioned. My guests couldn't help but stop and complement how stunning the room looked during the wedding. I would 100% recommend In Full Bloom to any couple planning a wedding, you will not be sorry! So beyond happy I went with them! Thank you for everything Marie, I am forever grateful!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Where do I begin, first off i have been recommended by many people for this vendor to do my wedding at the Bourne Mansion. I am very detailed oriented and have been told that i have a lot of creativity, that being said, I went to another florist and pretty much they took my ideas and said it was possible, ok cool, when i had my appointment with In Full Bloom, not only did she have a display ready for me to view an example in my first meeting, Marie took my vision to a whole other level! She brought NEW ideas that I didnt even think was possible. On top of that, she asked me if I had a pinterest board and asked for my information! So on top of having an example of a centerpiece, she pulled up my wedding pinterest board and highlighted pictures of details i loved, i.e french braided bouquets with streamers, and the wildflower look. I have never had anyone take that much time to give me the ultimate looks! I just had my second meeting to see one of my centerpieces. When i walked in.....i became SPEECHLESS. Words cannot express how beautiful the centerpiece. I would highly recommend you take a look and stop by and speak to the owner marie, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Marie is absolutely amazing. Her work speaks for itself. The staff at my wedding along with my guests were in awe with the floral work at our wedding. Her attention to detail, and ability to listen gave me the floral arrangements I had always dreamt about. All my bouquets, our center pieces, and the ambiance of my house and wedding were absolutely stunning thanks to her. She is an extremely hard worker who will do everything in her power to give you the wedding you have always wanted come to life. She is truly an artist who is beyond talented at her craft.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

In Full Bloom was the most amazing florist for my wedding!!! They knew exactly what I wanted and made everything more perfect than the idea I had in my mind! Everyone was commenting on my flowers and how gorgeous they were!

Profile Picture kristen, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The table centerpieces were colorfully done. My bridal bouquet was simply gorgeous with the calla lilies! We also had pedestal centerpieces to accentuate the outside of the Gazebo. Gorgeous, fresh, healthy flowers arranged professionally by Chris, Marie, and Nancy at In Full Bloom.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/15/16, 1 Review