In Full Bloom Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Nicole
    Nicole K. Married on 01/15/2022

Amazing Experience!

My whole experience with In Full Bloom was great, from the first consultation through to the wedding day. Marie was super helpful and provided great direction in helping me bring my vision to life, which it did!! The flowers were absolutely stunning, every from the ceremony, bouquets, cocktail hour to the centerpieces was nothing short of PERFECTION. Thank you so much to the whole In Full Bloom team!!

Hi Nicole,
    Thank you for the compliments. It was an extreme pleasure working with you, Michael and your families. Glad we created a memorable wedding day for you. We wish you two much happiness and joy!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 01/09/2022

Exceeded Expectations!

In Full Bloom has always been our "go to" neighborhood florist for all special occasions - so, they were my first choice for my wedding. We planned our wedding within 2 months during the pandemic... so, the turnaround time was tight but Marie and her team were wonderful and very accomodating. We had one Zoom meeting, I sent over inspiration pictures and we reviewed images from previous weddings. The final result was so classy and elegant! The centerpieces were beautiful and were perfectly complimented with candle arrangements. We also rented their wedding wagon for my baby niece to be pulled down the aisle in - which was adorable and an absolute hit! They exceeded every expectation and the process was seamless. The flowers really gave our small wedding a magical feeling and it was beautiful. I highly recommend and their pricing was fair. Thank you In Full Bloom!!

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you, Megan for this wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and an honor to be a part of your big day. Wishing you happiness and blessings and we hope to see you again soon!
    Best regards,
    Marie and the Staff at In Full Bloom
  • Natalia
    Natalia K. Married on 11/27/2021

In Full Bloom

“In Full Bloom” was wonderful to work with. Marie paid attention to every detail. The colors of the flowers matched the decor of the venue.

Natalia,
    Thank you for the nice review. We are glad we were a part of your wedding day. Wishing you and Edward much joy and happiness!
  • Brittany
    Brittany K. Married on 11/12/2021

Unbelievable Florals!!

Simply put, Marie and her team from In Full Bloom are top knotch. While planning our wedding, my husband and I felt assured in our decision to book with In Full Bloom based upon their beautiful work and reasonable pricing. This was then confirmed further as Marie and her team kept in contact with us regulalry and even brought us in for additional meeting to show us samples of what was to be presented at our wedding. However, our wedding day is really what has us forever in-debted to In Full Bloom. Everything from our bouquets to our centerpieces completely exceeded our expectations. I cannot wait to get our professional wedding photos back so that we can share the sheer beauty that was created for us.

Hi Brittany,
    Thank you for the rave reviews and compliments. We are so delighted we made your dream come true! It was a pleasure working with you and Chris. Wish you two a bright and happy future together! Please forward your photos to us.
    Anne M. Married on 10/29/2021

Marie listened to my “vision” and made it a reality! So thankful for In Full Bloom

Marie and her team were wonderful and made my day so special. We got so many compliments on our flowers and table arrangements! 10/10 would recommend!!

Hi Annie,
    Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you, Sean and your mom to create your vision for your special day. We wish you two much joy and happiness in your future lives together!
    Emily V. Married on 10/16/2021

Thank you In Full Bloom for making my wedding look so beautiful! I cried when I saw my ballroom and all of the centerpieces! Marie and Nancy were wonderful and always helpful and responsive. I couldn't be happier!

Emily,
    Thank you for the 5 star review. It was a pleasure creating your vision for your wedding day. We wish you and Haresh much joy and happiness in your future lives together!
    Best, Marie and the In Full Bloom Team
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca A. Married on 10/01/2021

In Full Bloom is the best!!

Marie and the team at In Full Bloom were amazing!! The bouquets and centerpieces they designed were stunning. Marie was so easy to work with during our consultation-- she really took our ideas and brought them to life. We really loved our flowers and we would recommend In Full Bloom to everyone!!

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you for the compliments. We wish you and Joel much happiness and joy together.
    Sarah B. Married on 09/25/2021

Beautiful florals for a wedding

Marie and her team were great to work with. She really nailed my vision and the flowers she included were perfect. Even better than I had envisioned!

Hi Sarah,
    Thank you for the review and beautiful photos. It was a pleasure designing for your wedding day. We wish you both the best in your future lives together!
  • Jamie
    Jamie O. Married on 09/19/2021

In Full Bloom is AMAZING!

In Full Bloom was the first florist we visited and we booked with them immediately. We had a vision of what our centerpieces should look like and Marie brought that vision to life with only a small description to go on. She never batted an eye when we had to reschedule due to covid three times, and when we ended up with less tables than we thought, she was more than accommodating. I've gotten SO many compliments on my bouquet (blue and white flowers) and the amazing centerpieces, which were giant arrangements of blue and white flowers with greenery and vines coming down to make them look like trees. Marie does amazing work and we can't thank her enough for making our wedding flowers absolutely perfect!

Hi Jaime,
    Thank you for the wonderful compliments! It was our pleasure working with you and John for your special day. We wish you two worlds of happiness and joy!
    Jacqueline P. Married on 09/17/2021

Incredible.

Marie and her team did an incredible job for our wedding! She was easy to communicate with and created exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Her team was on time, efficient, and professional! The entire venue looked gorgeous thanks to Marie and her team!!

Hi Jackie,
    Thank you for the compliments. It was a pleasure working with you and Wesley. we wish you two much joy and happiness together!
    Victoria T. Married on 08/28/2021

Thank you for making my wedding day so special!

Marie and team are fantastic. My guests could not stop complimenting my flowers from Church to the reception and of course my bouquet. The level of professionalism and attention to detail is wonderful, the value of the price paid is well worth it.

Hi Victoria,
    Thank you for the wonderful compliments. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad we made your special day magical!
    Celia Married on 08/27/2021

Perfect wedding flowers!

Marie and her team did a great job with the flowers for our wedding! I LOVED my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets are equally gorgeous. The centerpieces, arrangement on the welcome table, as well as the arrangement near the gazebo where the ceremony took place all looked very nice! Marie transformed my vision perfectly! Her team was also very responsive, helpful, and easy to work with!

Hi Celia,
    Thank you for the compliments. It was a pleasure working with you and creating flowers for your special day. We wish you and Patrick much joy and happiness together.
    Amanda Married on 07/12/2021

Exceptional Service!

My experience with In Full Bloom was exceptional. Marie and her staff were so kind and easy to work with. Marie had an amazing vision and was so sweet and worked with us to provide her design expertise. She was more than just a vendor -- she really helped us pull together an amazing aesthetic for our wedding! Plus, she didn't make my bouquet super heavy, yet it still looked full and gorgeous.

Hi Amanda,
    Thank you for your kind words and compliments. It was a pleasure working with you and Jarrett for your special day. We wish you two much joy and happiness!
    Marie and the In full Bloom Team
    Taylor S. Married on 06/26/2021

One of our best vendors

Marie and her entire team was amazing to work with. They were all extremely helpful and easy to communicate with. They were probably one of our top vendors. We met with several other florists and not one of them compared to In Full Bloom. The flowers are just something else and so beautiful. Everyone at our reception raved about the flowers and specifically told us that they never remember flowers at a wedding but ours were on another level. They were so pretty that I’m getting them preserved so I can keep them forever.

Taylor,
    Thank you for your kind words and compliments. It was a pleasure working with you tor your special day. We wish you both much joy and happiness together!
    Courtney S. Married on 06/12/2021

Brought my vision to life!

Marie and IFB were recommended to me by my planner, Kelley at A La Carte Events, and they absolutely lived up to every expectation! My husband and I met with Marie when we were interviewing florists, and we immediately felt like we were in great hands. Marie took the time to explain important details and asked questions about my floral vision that I didn't even think to ask myself - a sign of a true professional in her field. Flowers were hugely important to me and during that first meeting I felt like Marie totally understood my vision in a way that other florists I had interviewed did not. The prices she quoted us were also very reasonable when compared with others. When my husband and I got in the car after our meeting, we agreed that we had a great feeling about Marie and IFB. I promptly walked back into the shop and paid my deposit on the spot. Leading up to our wedding day, Marie and her team were responsive and accommodating to multiple changes to our color palette and overall design. At one point I started to get nervous that the flowers would not turn out exactly how I wanted them because I wanted looser, more organic and whimsical arrangements, and most of the photos on IFB's Instagram and website showed arrangements in a tighter, more traditional style. However, after some back-and-forth with Marie and her team and viewing a centerpiece sample at the shop, I felt confident that the flowers would be beautifully designed. On our wedding day, I couldn't wait to see how the flowers turned out - especially my bridal bouquet, which was so very important to me. When I finally got to see the personal flowers, I immediately started tearing up and was so incredibly happy that Marie and her team had brought my vision to life flawlessly. My bouquet was stunning, with a unique variety of blooms ranging from traditional wedding flowers to fun wildflowers, and the colors were absolutely perfect. My bridal party wore dresses in three different pastel shades and the colors in their bouquets matched all of their dresses flawlessly. The greenery crown for our flower girl was perfect as well. The centerpieces and statement piece for the ceremony were also beautiful and so unique. I loved how Marie incorporated unripened blueberries in the arrangements, which I never even thought to ask for but added the perfect whimsical touch. Throughout the day/night, our guests raved about the florals and some even said they looked straight out of a wedding magazine. In short, picking a florist and making sure they can execute your vision is hard, but IFB did not let me down. Not only did Marie seem to read my mind about how I wanted everything to look, but she also added her own creative touches and clued me in to details that I would have never thought of without her guidance. You can't go wrong with IFB!

Courtney,
    Thank you for your kind words and compliments. It was a pleasure working with you to create your vision for your wedding day. We wish you both much happiness together!
    Melissa M. Married on 06/05/2021

Gorgeous wedding flowers!

My wedding flowers from in full bloom were absolutely gorgeous. They brought my vision to life perfectly from the centerpieces to the bouquets to the cake decorations and I couldn’t have been happier. The flowers used were so fresh and looked amazing all day long. Additionally they were great with communication, I made a few changes along the way and they were always very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend!

In Full Bloom's reply:

Melissa, Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you for your special day! We wish you and Kevin years and years of happiness!
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 06/05/2021

Exceeded expectations!

Marie was lovely and extremely easy to work with. She was responsive, helpful and put together a beautiful display of flowers despite me not knowing anything and not giving helpful directions. She far exceeded my expectations, I was speechless when I first saw the room fully decorated. Absolutely recommend!

In Full Bloom's reply:

Hi Lauren, Thank you for the compliments. It was a pleasure working with you. We are extremely happy that we were able to be a part of your special day! We wish you two much joy and happiness together!
    Marie and the In Full Bloom Team.
  • Erin
    Erin K. Married on 05/09/2021

Speechless!

My husband and I were truly left speechless by the beauty of our ceremony space and reception! Chris and the entire staff at In Full Bloom are absolutely amazing. With every appointment and every email exchanged, I always felt listened to and never pressured to sway form our vision. I knew I wanted just a few specific elements within our floral arrangements, Chris took those and added more which brought everything to another level! She completely transformed our ceremony and reception space. I had a religious family heirloom my mother requested to have wrapped around my bouquet, which I was very nervous about, but Chris treated it as if it were her own and made sure it was fastened properly. I can’t say enough good things about this vendor, they take such pride in their work and love what they do. You are in fantastic hands with them! We will continue to use In Full Bloom for any other floral needs in our life, I am beyond grateful for how beautiful they made our day.

Dear Erin & Robert,
    I can't tell you how delighted I am. It was an honor to have your trust, to be a part of your day, and to make your dreams come true. I wish you all health and happiness and look forward to seeing you soon!

Chris & The In Full Bloom Team
    Laura C. Married on 04/04/2021

Most gorgeous wedding flowers

I have been to many weddings and none compare to the gorgeous flowers that Marie made for my daughter's wedding. The bouquets, center pieces and venue flowers were absolutely spectacular and exceeded our expectations in every way! This florist is hands-down the best A+

In Full Bloom's reply:

That you for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to create Amanda and Vincent's vision on their wedding day. We wish you two joy and happiness always!
  • Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 03/04/2021

Stunning Floral Arrangements

Marie was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her and her team are beyond talented! I already knew she would do an exceptional job, being that my sister used In Full Bloom for her wedding, but I was completely blown away by the final arrangements. They enhanced our ballroom and ceremony room completely. The bouquets were perfect, and she incorporated all the colors we asked for. Everyone was fighting over who got to take home the centerpieces at the end of the night. I cannot recommend them enough for your next event!

In Full Bloom's reply:

Nicole, thank you for the wonderful review. You are very welcome! We are extremely happy that we were able to make your wedding day EXTRA special! We wish you and Mustafa years and years of joy and happiness! Marie and the In Full bloom Team
    Alexis M. Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing job! Brought our vision to life!

Very friendly and flexible to work with, worked with our budget and made our dream come to life! Would highly recommend.

Hi Alexis,
    Thank you! We wish you both joy and happiness in your future lives together.
    Diane M. Married on 07/10/2020

Stunning Floral Arrangements

After seeing other florist's work at my venue, (I stopped in periodically while other weddings were being set up) it was obvious that In Full Bloom was a notch above both in design and quality. Marie takes your vision and makes it work adding her own creativity. Her artistry is outstanding and I received many compliments from guests about the gazebo design and table centerpieces.
    The entire staff, including Nancy, is so kind and helpful.

Hi Diane,
    Thank you for the compliments. It was a pleasure working with you, Sarah and William. We wish them much joy and happiness in their future lives together!
    Lauren Married on 05/22/2020

Marie is the absolute best!

From start to finish, Marie and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Planning a wedding during a pandemic is certainly not easy but Marie managed to help me with suggestions to make my day absolutely beautiful. I ordered bouquets, boutteneires, a table swag for my sweetheart table, and a fresh greenery swag for my welcome sign. I'm so glad I decided to get fresh flowers for our decor as it truly made all the difference on our big day. Thanks again to the staff at In Full Bloom for doing such a fantastic job. If I could give them 1,000 stars, I would!

Hi Lauren,
    Thankyou for the wonderful review and kind words. We are so happy to be a part of your wedding day! We wish you and Christopher much joy and happiness in your lives together. Marie and the In Full Bloom Team
    Jacqueline Married on 05/02/2020

Beautiful flowers!

We had a great experience with In Full Bloom for our wedding. We postponed our wedding due to the pandemic, and reached out to them only about 2 months before the wedding. We were so grateful that they where able to work with us on such short notice! Marie was very knowledgable and had great ideas for our centerpieces and decor. The staff was always friendly and helpful. Most importantly, the flowers were absolutely beautiful!

In Full Bloom's reply:

Hi Jacqueline, Thank you for the compliments. It was a pleasure working with you. We are extremely happy that we were able to be a part of your special day! We wish you two much joy and happiness in your future lives together!
    Marie and the In Full Bloom Team.