In Full Bloom Florist Reviews

203 Reviews for In Full Bloom Florist

203 In Full Bloom Florist Reviews
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect Fall Wedding with In Full Bloom...

I'm not sure I can possibly explain just how wonderful my experience was working with Marie and her fabulous team of professionals at In Full Bloom, but I'll certainly try! Marie and her team are a dream. Marie is really an artist and her vision is extraordinary. On our first meeting, my husband and I absolutely knew we had to go with In Full Bloom for our floral arrangements. Marie crafted the perfect centerpieces for our rustic/romantic fall wedding, incredible floral arrangements for our ceremony site (including these wonderful enormous urns on wooden crates with bunches of candles inside) and the most beautiful and unique bouquets for my bridesmaids and me with an eclectic mix of flowers, greenery, etc. I made change after change, but Marie didn't miss a beat. She completely brought our wedding vision to life and there wasn't a thing I would change. A few weeks before our wedding, I asked Marie if she would also make me a flower crown for the big day. She created the most gorgeous crown possible and I continue - weeks later - to receive compliments on it. If florals are a large part of your decorative vision for your wedding, absolutely go with In Full Bloom. You will not be disappointed. In fact, you'll be ecstatic.

In Full Bloom Florist 4
    In Full Bloom Florist 5
    In Full Bloom Florist 6
    In Full Bloom Florist 7

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Nicole! I truly appreciate it and loved the opportunity to make your day as beautiful as possible. I wish you both the very best in your life together!

Kristen Hordy · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful!

In Full Bloom has the most creative and insightful staff. They made the small details that I like come alive and put together arrangements that I would have never seen. Our flowers were so beautiful; I was blown away. Highly recommended!

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you so very much Kristen! We sincerely valued being able to make your day so special and wish you two the best!

Gina · Married on 09/24/2018

Marie and her crew did an amazing job. She was very attentive to what I was looking for and helped every day all the way up to my wedding day. Highly highly recommended!

In Full Bloom Florist 8
    In Full Bloom Florist 9

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Gina! Your wedding was so wonderful to get to design and execute - thank you for choosing In Full Bloom! Best wishes to you both!

Jennie · Married on 09/22/2018

Thank you so much to Marie and everyone at In Full Bloom!!!! Everything was perfect. Just beautiful !!

Sent on 10/04/2018

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Jennie, Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. Marie & the In Full Bloom Team

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2018

In Full Bloom Florist designed my flowers to match my color scheme to perfection. I worked with Marie and she understood the design I was going for therefore picked the right colors for my boutique, bridal party flowers and center pieces. She was also very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. She was very attentive at the church and the revenue to make sure everything was set up accordingly for our guests. I was happy with the outcome.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    In Full Bloom Florist 10

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! It was so wonderful to work with you and help make your day so special! We wish you two years an years of happiness!

Tanja · Married on 09/09/2018

Chris was wonderful to work with, gave her advice and also listened and came through on some of the things we really wanted for the wedding. It was a perfect experience!

Sent on 09/26/2018

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive review Tanja! We hope your life together is filled with happiness!

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely amazing! In full bloom has the best staff and puts together the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. Marie blew my expectations out of the water and I am so happy I chose In full bloom for my Wedding florist.

Sent on 09/13/2018

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha for the rave review! We so greatly appreciate it and having the opportunity to work for you and make your day so special. We wish you two only happiness!

Nicole · Married on 09/02/2018

Marie has such a great vision. I walked in and she knew exactly what I wanted without me even telling her exactly. Everything she touches is a masterpiece.

Sent on 09/15/2018

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words Nicole, we truly value them! It was an honor to help make your day so beautiful and work with you. Cheers to you both!

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

Marie was so easy to work with and really captured my vision. The floral arrangements were even better than I imagined. I HIGHLY recommend In Full Bloom to anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2018

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Brittany! We truly value your feedback and are so thrilled you were so happy with everything. Cheers to your life together!
  • Z

Zlata · Married on 08/12/2018

In Full Bloom was amazing to work with! Chris executed my vision perfectly! Everyone at my wedding was stunned because the flowers were so beautiful!

Best,
    Zlata

Sent on 08/29/2018

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Zlata! We appreciate your review and being able to make your day so special!

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2018

Chris at In Full Bloom blew me and all my guests away with her floral arrangements. From our very first appointments, she listened carefully to my flower preferences and style, making suggestions, showing samples, and answering all my questions. Her familiarly with the venue (Heritage Club at Bethpage) combined with her attention to detail transformed my ceremony and reception spaces into a soft, romantic atmosphere. Chris really helped make our wedding day feel and look like a fairytale. Chris is also flexible, easy-going, and a clear expert in her field. She is highly recommended.

Sent on 08/22/2018

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback and positive words - we truly appreciate it! You were so wonderful to work with and we're thrilled you and your guests loved our floral design work! We wish you two the very best in life together!

Jackpot59 · Married on 06/30/2018

The flowers were beautiful and everything I asked for. Marie and crew were so professional, prompt, and nice! They made me so excited for my wedding day and everything was flawless. I’m so pleased!

Marissa · Married on 06/08/2018

It was a pleasure working with in full bloom for our wedding! I mainly communicated with Marie, but everyone was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. The flowers were absolutely stunning on our wedding day and we were glad to have them as one of our vendors! We recommend them highly!

Sent on 06/15/2018

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Marissa! It was a true pleasure to work with you as well! We appreciate your positive review and are thrilled you loved our flowers! We wish you two a beautiful future together!

Chelsea · Married on 06/02/2018

Simply amazing. My sister-in-law used In Full Bloom for her wedding and as soon as I saw the ballroom, I knew I had to book them for my own wedding. I knew what I wanted my wedding to look like but couldn't put my vision into words. Somehow, Marie knew exactly what I was looking for and executed it perfectly. From the bouquets to the church to the reception, everything was perfect. I highly recommend going with In Full Bloom!

Sent on 06/11/2018

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea, we're thrilled with how happy you are and that we could make your day so magical! It was a true pleasure working with you and we wish you the absolute best in life together!

Tracey · Married on 05/24/2018

I can’t say enough about Marie and her staff! From our first appointment to our last, everything was perfection. We could not have asked for more beautiful flowers. The quality was outstanding. No detail was missed! Marie had great suggestions to personalize the flowers to our style. On the day of the wedding, she checked in on us to make sure everything was to our liking. Look no further for a better florist! Beautiful work!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    In Full Bloom Florist 11

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Tracey we absolutely loved working with you and your family. Thank you so much for the rave review, we truly appreciate it and how wonderful of a client you are. It was a true pleasure to make your day so special and beautiful. We with you both the absolute best in your life together!

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2018

We couldn’t have made a better decision in choosing In Full Bloom for our wedding day flowers. Marie completely blew us away with the most beautiful, fresh, ethereal design that matched the whole theme of the wedding. She made us matching bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, and created floral decorations for the ceremony arch and reception centerpieces. Everything flowed seamlessly and she and her team captured exactly what I was envisioning. You won’t regret choosing In Full Bloom!

Sent on 06/02/2018

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole for your sweet words and appreciation for our work! It was an absolute pleasure making your day so special for you two. We wish you the very best and are thrilled for you and what your future holds together!

Carole · Married on 05/20/2018

Can not say enough about our experience with IN FULL BLOOM! Marie and staff are amazing— the quality of flowers - a majority of the flowers still beautiful a week past the wedding,, colors were perfect - arrangements -exquisite ; service 100% !! Would recommend them to anyone and everyone I know,... so many complements- Thank you Marie !!

Sent on 06/02/2018

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Carole! We truly appreciate your enthusiastic feedback and review. We loved working with you and making your day as special as you two are! We wish you the very best together in life and love! Thank you again for choosing us for your big day!
  • Bryan & Deanna

Deanna · Married on 05/19/2018

Marie delivered exactly what we wanted - she is a true professional and you can tell she loves what she does. For us, that made a huge difference. Everyone was wonderful to work with and I can’t wait to use In Full Bloom for our next event!

Sent on 05/29/2018

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing In Full Bloom! We loved working with you and are thrilled you loved our work! We wish you both the absolute best in your life together.

Danielle · Married on 05/13/2018

Beautiful job! The flowers were gorgeous!

Cynthia · Married on 05/12/2018

I loved the flowers for our wedding!!! They truly were beyond what I expected. Marie was so helpful and knowledgeable. I knew we were in great hands. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Cynthia it was truly my pleasure to help make your day so beautiful and special. Thank you for the review and for being a great couple to work with. I wish you two the very best in all life has to offer!

Gianne · Married on 05/05/2018

Do not hesitate for one second in picking In Full Bloom. They did an absolutely fantastic job for my wedding at the Heritage Club on 5/5/18. We cannot thank In Full Bloom enough for everything! They were completely professional and thorough throughout the whole process, all of the deliveries and the set up on the day of especially! ALL of the flowers throughout our wedding from the ceremony to the centerpieces, to the bouquets and the succulent favors were outstanding. They took my vision and completely brought it to life! I cannot thank Chris enough for all of her hard work throughout the process and reassuring me. Our guests could not stop telling us how we had the most beautiful floral arrangements they had ever seen! Thank you so much In Full Bloom!!

Sent on 06/09/2018

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Gianne for your incredible review! We truly appreciate it and loved working with you and making your day so special! We wish you two tons of happiness in all life has in store for you. Thank you again!

Kristen · Married on 04/07/2018

We were on a budget for our florals, and I was very worried that my tastes would be out of the question. When I arrived at Marie’s studio, it was cozy and beautiful, and she helped me understand options for remaining in my budget, but that didn’t look like we’d skimped or looked cheap. She was so kind and patient, while also being extremely real with me - letting me know what wouldn’t look right or what would need a higher budget to properly pull off. She even sent me a picture of my bouquet before finalizing to make sure I was 100% satisfied, and I cannot thank her enough! Our photos came out beautiful and the florals looked stunning in the ballroom and with the bridesmaids dresses. Marie, you made one very anxious bride extremely calm, because I knew there would be no issues with your gorgeous work!!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    In Full Bloom Florist 12
    In Full Bloom Florist 13
    In Full Bloom Florist 14

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Kristen, it was truly wonderful working with you and helping make your wedding day as special as it was! Your vision was beautiful and I was thrilled to help you bring it to life! Thank you so much for your wonderful words and review, I truly value our customer feedback. I wish you and Chris the very best in your marriage and life together!

Tara · Married on 02/17/2018

Amazing florist! Made my entire wedding magical, they have an amazing talent and know exactly how to complete your vision.

Sent on 03/07/2018

In Full Bloom Florist's reply:

Great working with you. Thank you. Glad you were so happy!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything was amazing !! You do beautiful work- couldn’t have picked a better florist :)