In Full Bloom Reviews

In Full Bloom 6
In Full Bloom 7

Laura Corn · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Most gorgeous wedding flowers

I have been to many weddings and none compare to the gorgeous flowers that Marie made for my daughter's wedding. The bouquets, center pieces and venue flowers were absolutely spectacular and exceeded our expectations in every way! This florist is hands-down the best A+

Sent on 05/02/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

That you for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to create Amanda and Vincent's vision on their wedding day. We wish you two joy and happiness always!

Courtney Romeo · Married on 08/02/2019

“Blooming” Bride!

When getting married, we automatically knew that In Full Bloom would be our florist without a doubt. Besides finding your soulmate, flowers & the gown are the major focal points in order to have a gorgeous wedding. We chose In Full Bloom because we already knew from past experience that they’re professional, creative, patient, and most importantly, flexible...not to mention, they create the most beautiful arrangements on Long Island! They went above and beyond to ensure everything was up to our standards and exceeded our expectations. They arrived to the venue on time and decorated everything from the welcome room to reception room, and hand-delivered the flowers to the entire bridal party. The best part, was they were very accommodating to special requests. I had asked to have lace from my grandmother’s wedding gown and blue buttons wrapped around my bouquet (for my something “old” and something “blue”). Not only did they agree, but they decorated it beautifully and created little roses out of the fabric. I was completely blown away by the detail and passion placed into making this for me! In Full Bloom are worth EVERY cent...highly recommend them to any bride - especially those who are “Type A,” like myself. I never felt more confident in a vendor!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    In Full Bloom 14
    In Full Bloom 15
    In Full Bloom 16

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredible review, Courtney! We are so thrilled that you are so happy with everything we did for your wedding. In Full Bloom wishes you two a lifetime of happiness!

Karen Ruecker · Married on 07/26/2019

Thorough and Professional

My daughter decided to use In Full Bloom for her wedding flowers after attending one of their showcases at Flowerfield in St.James,NY. We met with Marie who listened to our needs and wants. Using their silver based vases, the staff at In Full Bloom, created the most breathtaking centerpieces. The floor-standing candelabras, also done in the same pink and white tones, were certainly a big complement to the ceremony as well as the ballroom. The flowers were fresh as well as beautiful and plentiful. I would highly recommend this educated team of professionals for any upcoming event you may have.

Sent on 08/09/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review and for choosing In Full Bloom Florist! We wish your family much happiness!
  • Nazika

Nazika Insanally · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing! Must book with In Full Bloom!

Highly recommend this florist. Marie is thorough and is every experienced with great taste. I had A vision for my wedding and she made it 100x better! The flowers were beautiful and included the colors of my theme (royal purple and lavender).

Sent on 07/21/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Nazika! We are thrilled you selected us to be your florist. We wish you both all the best!

Monica Szydlowski · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent!!!!!

Definitely recommended and I will definitely use them again!!! The flowers were tremendous! Marie even came to the church last minute to replace my husband’s boutonnière to refresh it. Very attentive! 5 stars! I will *definitely* hire in full bloom for my next event!

Sent on 07/26/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Hi Monica! Thank you so much for your review. It was so wonderful working with you and we're thrilled you were so happy with everything. We wish you two much happiness!!

Ashley · Married on 07/03/2019

Simply Perfect!

Marie and her team at In Full Bloom are fantastic! They did an amazing job for my wedding at the Heritage Club on July 3rd, 2019. Working with Marie was so easy- she’s reliable, honest, patient, personable and her attention to detail is like no other. She made it her goal to make sure that I was as comfortable as possible throughout the entire process. She brought my vision to life and for that I am forever grateful. She knocked it out of the park & then some! Everyone is still talking about how gorgeous the centerpieces/floral arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres were. Also, not to mention how long the flowers lasted for (days)!! Even her selection of candles to add the extra romantic touch was simply perfect. I keep getting questioned on who did our flowers- In Full Bloom, baby! I honestly can’t thank Marie enough for all and everything she did to make our day so special!

Sent on 07/24/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for your incredible review! We are so thrilled that you are so happy with everything we did for your wedding. In Full Bloom wishes you two a lifetime of happiness!

Christina · Married on 05/30/2019

The most beautiful flowers

I could have asked for a better floral team. They worked with my budget, my floral arrangements were amazing!! I had the most beautiful flower wall, which was something I’ve dreamed of having. The service was seamless, they were so responsive. This was a destination wedding for me and to have dealt with such an easy process so far away, they really took care of everything for me. Marie is awesome and will do what you ask.

Sent on 06/14/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! It was such a pleasure working with you and making your dream wedding come to life! We hope you had the very best day and life together!
  • Araceli

Araceli Martinez · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing, communication, presentation and service!!!

I am beyond happy with In Full Bloom!! Marie, was extremely patient, she and her staff are very hands on. Communication was excellent. You walk into the shop with a dream and they work extremely hard to make it come true (of course within your budget). Our guests gave us so many compliments! The colors, the arrangement, the square arch, everything was perfect!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    In Full Bloom 24
    In Full Bloom 25
    In Full Bloom 26

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review! It was a pleasure being able to help your wedding vision come alive! We're thrilled you and your guests were so happy & impressed! Best wishes to you two!

Stacey Palmer · Married on 05/19/2019

Perfect in everyway

The whole process was stress free and wonderful. Met with Marie and she saw my vision. Everything was beautiful and was perfect for day of. Couldn't be happier.

Sent on 05/24/2019
    In Full Bloom 27

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Stacey! We loved helping you with your floral needs and hope you had the most wonderful wedding day! Best wishes to your future together!

Alessandra Gennarini · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Maria did amazing! Literally whatever picture you show she’ll make it come to life!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    In Full Bloom 28
    In Full Bloom 29
    In Full Bloom 30
    In Full Bloom 31
    In Full Bloom 32

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful words and the beautiful photos! It was a privilege to help you with your wedding day!
  • Kymberly

Kymberly · Married on 05/04/2019

Easy Process, Gorgeous Result

Working with Marie was a pleasure and she was extremely responsive and flexible when I changed my mind. Flowers were important, but not the most important to us and she made the process easy and carefree. My husband enjoyed working with her as well (and we all know how much the groom usually cares about flowers!). Looking forward to continue giving In Full Bloom our business for events over the course of our marriage.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    In Full Bloom 33
    In Full Bloom 34
    In Full Bloom 35
    In Full Bloom 36
    In Full Bloom 37

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Kymberly! It was so wonderful working with you both and we're thrilled you were so happy with everything. We look forward to continuing to help you throughout your beautiful lives together!

Hayley Dilger · Married on 04/12/2019

Wonderful!

I don’t know much about flowers or centerpieces but In Full Bloom helped me figure out exactly what I wanted and created beautiful pieces that made the room look stunning and the guests were thrilled to take them home. The bouquets were so pretty and colorful and look amazing in the pictures.

Sent on 05/14/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Hayley for the wonderful review! It was a total pleasure working with you and helping make your day so special and beautiful! We wish you two a lifetime of happiness together!

Suzanne Bambinelli · Married on 01/04/2019

Wedding January 2019

In Full Bloom Florist was outstanding to work with! Marie created a vision even better than I explained to her! I simply loved my flowers they were so beautiful!!! She was a pleasure to work with and my centerpieces were just as gorgeous!!

Sent on 01/20/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you Suzanne! It was a pleasure working with you too. I wish you both the very best in your future together!
  • Kate

Kate D'agostino · Married on 10/13/2018

Marie is fabulous!

I cannot recommend Marie at In Full Bloom enough! I went into wedding planning with basically no vision, except for the fact that I don't like roses or pastels. I thought this limited me to just white and green flowers. Marie talked me through every step and explained the different options I had. She made beautiful centerpieces and bridal bouquets with deep, rich jewel tones, and my bouquet was even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. The flowers were interesting looking and stood out. I appreciated Marie taking the time to show me different things so that I could better understand what I liked and didn't like, and what fit with my budget. Her knowledge of the venue made it easy for me to decide where to include flowers. The best part about working with Marie is that it is easy to tell how passionate she is about her job, which makes the experience even better! She even stopped by to say hello to me on the wedding day after setting up my centerpieces, and I was so happy to see her and express in person how amazing the flowers look. I enjoyed working with Marie and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    In Full Bloom 38
    In Full Bloom 39
    In Full Bloom 40

In Full Bloom's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for your wonderful review, I sincerely appreciate it and loved working with you to make your day as special as possible. I wish you both the very best in your life together!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect Fall Wedding with In Full Bloom...

I'm not sure I can possibly explain just how wonderful my experience was working with Marie and her fabulous team of professionals at In Full Bloom, but I'll certainly try! Marie and her team are a dream. Marie is really an artist and her vision is extraordinary. On our first meeting, my husband and I absolutely knew we had to go with In Full Bloom for our floral arrangements. Marie crafted the perfect centerpieces for our rustic/romantic fall wedding, incredible floral arrangements for our ceremony site (including these wonderful enormous urns on wooden crates with bunches of candles inside) and the most beautiful and unique bouquets for my bridesmaids and me with an eclectic mix of flowers, greenery, etc. I made change after change, but Marie didn't miss a beat. She completely brought our wedding vision to life and there wasn't a thing I would change. A few weeks before our wedding, I asked Marie if she would also make me a flower crown for the big day. She created the most gorgeous crown possible and I continue - weeks later - to receive compliments on it. If florals are a large part of your decorative vision for your wedding, absolutely go with In Full Bloom. You will not be disappointed. In fact, you'll be ecstatic.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    In Full Bloom 41
    In Full Bloom 42
    In Full Bloom 43
    In Full Bloom 44

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Nicole! I truly appreciate it and loved the opportunity to make your day as beautiful as possible. I wish you both the very best in your life together!

Kristen Hordy · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful!

In Full Bloom has the most creative and insightful staff. They made the small details that I like come alive and put together arrangements that I would have never seen. Our flowers were so beautiful; I was blown away. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so very much Kristen! We sincerely valued being able to make your day so special and wish you two the best!

Gina · Married on 09/24/2018

Marie and her crew did an amazing job. She was very attentive to what I was looking for and helped every day all the way up to my wedding day. Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    In Full Bloom 45
    In Full Bloom 46

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Gina! Your wedding was so wonderful to get to design and execute - thank you for choosing In Full Bloom! Best wishes to you both!

Jennie · Married on 09/22/2018

Thank you so much to Marie and everyone at In Full Bloom!!!! Everything was perfect. Just beautiful !!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Jennie,
    Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you.
    Marie & the In Full Bloom Team

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2018

In Full Bloom Florist designed my flowers to match my color scheme to perfection. I worked with Marie and she understood the design I was going for therefore picked the right colors for my boutique, bridal party flowers and center pieces. She was also very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. She was very attentive at the church and the revenue to make sure everything was set up accordingly for our guests. I was happy with the outcome.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    In Full Bloom 47

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! It was so wonderful to work with you and help make your day so special! We wish you two years an years of happiness!

Tanja · Married on 09/09/2018

Chris was wonderful to work with, gave her advice and also listened and came through on some of the things we really wanted for the wedding. It was a perfect experience!

Sent on 09/26/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive review Tanja! We hope your life together is filled with happiness!

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely amazing! In full bloom has the best staff and puts together the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. Marie blew my expectations out of the water and I am so happy I chose In full bloom for my Wedding florist.

Sent on 09/13/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha for the rave review! We so greatly appreciate it and having the opportunity to work for you and make your day so special. We wish you two only happiness!

Nicole · Married on 09/02/2018

Marie has such a great vision. I walked in and she knew exactly what I wanted without me even telling her exactly. Everything she touches is a masterpiece.

Sent on 09/15/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words Nicole, we truly value them! It was an honor to help make your day so beautiful and work with you. Cheers to you both!

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

Marie was so easy to work with and really captured my vision. The floral arrangements were even better than I imagined. I HIGHLY recommend In Full Bloom to anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Brittany! We truly value your feedback and are so thrilled you were so happy with everything. Cheers to your life together!
  • Z

Zlata · Married on 08/12/2018

In Full Bloom was amazing to work with! Chris executed my vision perfectly! Everyone at my wedding was stunned because the flowers were so beautiful!

Best,
    Zlata

Sent on 08/29/2018

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Zlata! We appreciate your review and being able to make your day so special!