In Full Bloom Reviews

In Full Bloom 7
  • Erin

Erin Kelly · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Speechless!

My husband and I were truly left speechless by the beauty of our ceremony space and reception! Chris and the entire staff at In Full Bloom are absolutely amazing. With every appointment and every email exchanged, I always felt listened to and never pressured to sway form our vision. I knew I wanted just a few specific elements within our floral arrangements, Chris took those and added more which brought everything to another level! She completely transformed our ceremony and reception space. I had a religious family heirloom my mother requested to have wrapped around my bouquet, which I was very nervous about, but Chris treated it as if it were her own and made sure it was fastened properly. I can’t say enough good things about this vendor, they take such pride in their work and love what they do. You are in fantastic hands with them! We will continue to use In Full Bloom for any other floral needs in our life, I am beyond grateful for how beautiful they made our day.

Sent on 10/06/2019
    In Full Bloom 8
    In Full Bloom 9
    In Full Bloom 10

Dear Erin & Robert,
    I can't tell you how delighted I am. It was an honor to have your trust, to be a part of your day, and to make your dreams come true. I wish you all health and happiness and look forward to seeing you soon!

Chris & The In Full Bloom Team

Laura Corn · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Most gorgeous wedding flowers

I have been to many weddings and none compare to the gorgeous flowers that Marie made for my daughter's wedding. The bouquets, center pieces and venue flowers were absolutely spectacular and exceeded our expectations in every way! This florist is hands-down the best A+

Sent on 05/02/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

That you for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to create Amanda and Vincent's vision on their wedding day. We wish you two joy and happiness always!
  • EMILY

EMILY · Married on 10/11/2019

Beyond Stunning

I found Marie through Bourne Mansions recommendations and when I saw her work I immediately knew I had to have her do my wedding. I met with Marie and expressed my vision and concerns regarding having a wedding with a smaller guest count at Bourne Mansion. I was worried the room would look empty and wanted my flowers to make a big statement. I had a vision of filling the room with trees and having a 24 foot kings table to breakup the room and Marie immediately got my vision and really brought it to life. Never could I have imaged how spectacular my floral arrangements would look. In addition to Maries keen eye for beautiful decor she was very flexible and reasonably priced and worked with my budget to help me get what I wanted within reason. Can't thank her enough!

Sent on 10/20/2019
    In Full Bloom 11
    In Full Bloom 12
    In Full Bloom 13
    In Full Bloom 14
    In Full Bloom 15

In Full Bloom's reply:

Emily, thank you so much for these beautiful words. We were happy to bring your vision to life and loved working with you to make your floral dreams come true!

Thank you so much for choosing us and making us a part of your very special day.

All the best to you two!!
  • · Married on 10/05/2019

Our Wedding vision came to life!

Chris really made our wedding vision come to life between the colors and plants used. Everything was absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Antonina

Antonina · Married on 09/15/2019

Our Wedding Day

The staff at In Full Bloom and were amazing to work with and so accommodating. They knew exactly what we wanted and gave us the most beautiful flowers for our special day. We highly recommend them for all occasions.

Sent on 09/25/2019
    In Full Bloom 16

In Full Bloom's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! We are so glad you loved everything. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Harriet · Married on 09/15/2019

Great experience!

They were wonderful to work with. Very responsive and communicative, flexible, and professional.

Sent on 09/27/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you as well Harriet! Your day was so beautiful at the Vineyards! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!

Laura Wilsusen · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful!

Wonderful experience from planning to execution!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Hindieh · Married on 09/14/2019

Best florist!

In full bloom created my freak flowers for my wedding AND fit it into my budget! Everything was breath taking and beautiful! I cant thank them enough!

Sent on 10/05/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you two a lifetime of happiness!

Megan · Married on 09/06/2019

Highly recommend

If you just got the chance to see the pictures from our wedding... you would understand. Marie has a gift incomparable to others and such a joy to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER !

Sent on 09/12/2019
    In Full Bloom 17

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you for these kind words Megan! We are so happy you chose In Full Bloom to cater your wedding day florals. We can't wait to see more photos!!!
    Wishing you two much happiness in your life together.
    -In Full Bloom Team
  • Joanne

Joanne Jantzen · Married on 09/06/2019

A+++ In Full Bloom

Marie made my flower inspiration a reality! I cannot say enough great things about how beautiful my bouquet was along with all of the centerpieces. Not to mention, she is the sweetest person in the world. Not pushy by any means, worked within my budget and really made my flower dreams come true on my wedding day. I would highly recommend Marie and In Full Bloom to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you Joanne for this very kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you and to make your flower vision come true!
    Wishing you joy and happiness!

In Full Bloom
  • Dani

dani adelstein · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding Florist

Our wedding was this past labor day weekend at The Harbor Club at Prime. In Full Bloom was our Florist. For the 13 months we planned our wedding all anyone ever told us was to have a successful wedding it's all about the people, the food, and the music. We were told don't waste money on fancy centerpieces, nobody will care. Well let me tell something, the people and the food were phenomenal, the music was ehhh, but the wedding was still a Grand Slam success because of yup, THE FLOWERS!!! Words cannot describe the picturesque beauty of both the ballroom at The Harbor Club and the Chuppah on the outdoor deck for our ceremony. In Full Bloom created the absolute most magnificent chuppah with linens, flowers, and chandelier, yes chandelier, that I or I'm sure any of our guests have ever seen. We've been getting texts and phone calls for days now about the chuppah design. Our guests were blown away. Stunning! Our network of friends on social media are all posting selfies & pics in front of and inside the chuppah In Full Bloom designed. The ballroom was nothing short of spectacular. We were so impressed by the job they did. I would without questions recommend them for your event. They were easy to work with, utterly professional and took alot of pride in their work. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 09/04/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Dani, thank you so much for this outstanding, beautiful, heart felt review!!!! We are elated that you, Yolanda, and the guests loved all the floral arrangements. Thank you again for choosing In Full Bloom for your special day. We wish you two a lifetime of happiness!

-In Full Bloom Team
  • A&B

Brooke · Married on 08/31/2019

Book immediately! Amazing work!

Marie and her team are AMAZING! Not only is the final product more than what you could have imagined but the road to getting there couldn’t be made any easier. My husband and I didn’t really have a clear picture of what we wanted, but the more we worked with Marie the more she was able to nail down exactly what we were looking for without us even knowing it ourselves! I think that’s the true mark of an expert in their field. Highly recommend!!! Do not spend anymore time than you have to worrying about the flowers and just let Marie and her team take over - you WILL NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 09/05/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review Brooke! It was a pleasure working with you! We wish your family of happiness!
    - In Full Bloom

Nicole · Married on 08/30/2019

Wedding on 8/30/2019

Marie was one of my most favorite vendors. My mother can be difficult at times since this was her 3rd daughter getting married and she thought she knew better lol. Marie was one of the only vendors who would specifically ask ME what I wanted, and she made me feel like my opinion mattered. The flowers came out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I got married at a church, not on site. In order to save me money, Marie agreed to have someone pick up the flowers on the church pews after the ceremony and bring them to Bourne to put on the staircase. She really went the extra mile.

Sent on 10/22/2019
    In Full Bloom 18
    In Full Bloom 19
    In Full Bloom 20
    In Full Bloom 21

In Full Bloom's reply:

Nicole, I loved creating your flowers and working with you to have your wedding flowers just as you envisioned them to be! I didn't find your Mom difficult at all, you can see how much she loves her daughter. Please don't be a stranger, stop in and say hi when you get a chance!

Marie
  • Nicole

Nicole Marchese · Married on 08/30/2019

Wedding on 8/30/2019

I had a fabulous experience with In Full Bloom! The staff was easy to contact, friendly, and accommodating. When I met with Marie, she listened to me and made me feel like my opinion mattered, even though she was the expert. The flowers came out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. In addition, I got married at a church and then drove an hour to my reception venue. In order to save me money, Marie agreed to have someone pick up the flowers used on the church pews after the ceremony and bring them to use at the reception for more decoration. She really went the extra mile for me on my special day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/23/2019
    In Full Bloom 22
    In Full Bloom 23
    In Full Bloom 24

Carolyn · Married on 08/16/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

We used In Full Bloom Inc. in Farmingdale for our wedding day. From the moment we met with Marie we knew we wanted to go with her. She was absolutely wonderful. I was so nervous about the flowers because you never really know how it is going to turn out but, she truly blew me away. Our bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and our ceremony followers were exactly what I wanted. She truly saw my vision. When I walked into the Somerley and saw our centerpieces I was in complete awe. The centerpieces were everything I imagined it would be and more. It was all stunning!! We got so many compliments about our flowers and everyone said how beautiful everything looked. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/25/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review Carolyn! It was such a pleasure working with you and we are so happy we were able to make your vision come to life for your day! We wish you two a lifetime of happiness!

Courtney Romeo · Married on 08/02/2019

“Blooming” Bride!

When getting married, we automatically knew that In Full Bloom would be our florist without a doubt. Besides finding your soulmate, flowers & the gown are the major focal points in order to have a gorgeous wedding. We chose In Full Bloom because we already knew from past experience that they’re professional, creative, patient, and most importantly, flexible...not to mention, they create the most beautiful arrangements on Long Island! They went above and beyond to ensure everything was up to our standards and exceeded our expectations. They arrived to the venue on time and decorated everything from the welcome room to reception room, and hand-delivered the flowers to the entire bridal party. The best part, was they were very accommodating to special requests. I had asked to have lace from my grandmother’s wedding gown and blue buttons wrapped around my bouquet (for my something “old” and something “blue”). Not only did they agree, but they decorated it beautifully and created little roses out of the fabric. I was completely blown away by the detail and passion placed into making this for me! In Full Bloom are worth EVERY cent...highly recommend them to any bride - especially those who are “Type A,” like myself. I never felt more confident in a vendor!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    In Full Bloom 25
    In Full Bloom 26
    In Full Bloom 27

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredible review, Courtney! We are so thrilled that you are so happy with everything we did for your wedding. In Full Bloom wishes you two a lifetime of happiness!

Karen Ruecker · Married on 07/26/2019

Thorough and Professional

My daughter decided to use In Full Bloom for her wedding flowers after attending one of their showcases at Flowerfield in St.James,NY. We met with Marie who listened to our needs and wants. Using their silver based vases, the staff at In Full Bloom, created the most breathtaking centerpieces. The floor-standing candelabras, also done in the same pink and white tones, were certainly a big complement to the ceremony as well as the ballroom. The flowers were fresh as well as beautiful and plentiful. I would highly recommend this educated team of professionals for any upcoming event you may have.

Sent on 08/09/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review and for choosing In Full Bloom Florist! We wish your family much happiness!
  • Nazika

Nazika Insanally · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing! Must book with In Full Bloom!

Highly recommend this florist. Marie is thorough and is every experienced with great taste. I had A vision for my wedding and she made it 100x better! The flowers were beautiful and included the colors of my theme (royal purple and lavender).

Sent on 07/21/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Nazika! We are thrilled you selected us to be your florist. We wish you both all the best!

Monica Szydlowski · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent!!!!!

Definitely recommended and I will definitely use them again!!! The flowers were tremendous! Marie even came to the church last minute to replace my husband’s boutonnière to refresh it. Very attentive! 5 stars! I will *definitely* hire in full bloom for my next event!

Sent on 07/26/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Hi Monica! Thank you so much for your review. It was so wonderful working with you and we're thrilled you were so happy with everything. We wish you two much happiness!!

Ashley · Married on 07/03/2019

Simply Perfect!

Marie and her team at In Full Bloom are fantastic! They did an amazing job for my wedding at the Heritage Club on July 3rd, 2019. Working with Marie was so easy- she’s reliable, honest, patient, personable and her attention to detail is like no other. She made it her goal to make sure that I was as comfortable as possible throughout the entire process. She brought my vision to life and for that I am forever grateful. She knocked it out of the park & then some! Everyone is still talking about how gorgeous the centerpieces/floral arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres were. Also, not to mention how long the flowers lasted for (days)!! Even her selection of candles to add the extra romantic touch was simply perfect. I keep getting questioned on who did our flowers- In Full Bloom, baby! I honestly can’t thank Marie enough for all and everything she did to make our day so special!

Sent on 07/24/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for your incredible review! We are so thrilled that you are so happy with everything we did for your wedding. In Full Bloom wishes you two a lifetime of happiness!

Christina · Married on 05/30/2019

The most beautiful flowers

I could have asked for a better floral team. They worked with my budget, my floral arrangements were amazing!! I had the most beautiful flower wall, which was something I’ve dreamed of having. The service was seamless, they were so responsive. This was a destination wedding for me and to have dealt with such an easy process so far away, they really took care of everything for me. Marie is awesome and will do what you ask.

Sent on 06/14/2019

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! It was such a pleasure working with you and making your dream wedding come to life! We hope you had the very best day and life together!
  • Araceli

Araceli Martinez · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing, communication, presentation and service!!!

I am beyond happy with In Full Bloom!! Marie, was extremely patient, she and her staff are very hands on. Communication was excellent. You walk into the shop with a dream and they work extremely hard to make it come true (of course within your budget). Our guests gave us so many compliments! The colors, the arrangement, the square arch, everything was perfect!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    In Full Bloom 35
    In Full Bloom 36
    In Full Bloom 37

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review! It was a pleasure being able to help your wedding vision come alive! We're thrilled you and your guests were so happy & impressed! Best wishes to you two!

Stacey Palmer · Married on 05/19/2019

Perfect in everyway

The whole process was stress free and wonderful. Met with Marie and she saw my vision. Everything was beautiful and was perfect for day of. Couldn't be happier.

Sent on 05/24/2019
    In Full Bloom 38

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Stacey! We loved helping you with your floral needs and hope you had the most wonderful wedding day! Best wishes to your future together!

Alessandra Gennarini · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Maria did amazing! Literally whatever picture you show she’ll make it come to life!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    In Full Bloom 39
    In Full Bloom 40
    In Full Bloom 41
    In Full Bloom 42
    In Full Bloom 43

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful words and the beautiful photos! It was a privilege to help you with your wedding day!
  • Kymberly

Kymberly · Married on 05/04/2019

Easy Process, Gorgeous Result

Working with Marie was a pleasure and she was extremely responsive and flexible when I changed my mind. Flowers were important, but not the most important to us and she made the process easy and carefree. My husband enjoyed working with her as well (and we all know how much the groom usually cares about flowers!). Looking forward to continue giving In Full Bloom our business for events over the course of our marriage.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    In Full Bloom 44
    In Full Bloom 45
    In Full Bloom 46
    In Full Bloom 47
    In Full Bloom 48

In Full Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Kymberly! It was so wonderful working with you both and we're thrilled you were so happy with everything. We look forward to continuing to help you throughout your beautiful lives together!