In Common Photography Reviews

In Common Photography 6
In Common Photography 7
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Getting married on 02/16/2019

Andrea and Audi are an amazing team! She did an awesome job making sure I got the engagement shots I was hoping for! She also did a great job getting shots of us at our engagement party. They are so organized and professional! We are so impressed.

Sent on 02/18/2018

In Common Photography's reply:

It was such an honor to be part of your special day! Your family made us feel like family!!! Thank You!

Karina · Married on 11/24/2018

Best Photographer Ever!!

How can I start? Andrea was absolutely the best to work with! She did our engagement session and our wedding and let me tell you, it was the best decision ever. She had a lot of patience and the best creative ideas to shot the most memorable and stunning pictures. There are no words to describe how beautiful the pictures came out and how happy we are with her service. I will definitely recommend her to all our friends & family looking for an awesome, cool and professional photographer!!

Andrea, thank you for everything and for being part of our special day!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

In Common Photography's reply:

Aweeee! You guys are so amazingly awesome!! It was a great pleasure to be part of your special day!!!! Wishing you and Xavier a lifetime of happiness!!!

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2017

Andrea was excellent! I cannot recommend her and Audi enough.

Marla · Married on 09/29/2017

Andrea & her husband work great together. Very professional & kind. She likes to work with couples to see their vision & incorporate it into her pictures. I highly recommend them!!!

Emre · Married on 09/03/2017

Great experience.. Highly recommended photographer..

Maria · Married on 03/12/2017

I love her, she very professional. She took the time and did like it was her family it was getting married. She captured every moment of my story. Thanks you so much

Elizabeth · Married on 08/07/2016

Andrea captured such amazing moments in my wedding. She is professional, easy going and most importantly she know what she is doing. Thank you so much Andrea for an amazing job. I will highly recommend In Common photography for any occasion. look at her website and judge for yourself.

• I

Ineabelle · Married on 05/14/2016

Our wedding was a small event but we had almost 100 guests. Andrea was a blessing to us because she was able to capture so many details and produced beautiful pictures for our backyard wedding. She is very resourceful and creative when it comes to making the most out of a scene. We are beyond thankfull to have had Andrea take our wedding pictures!!!!!

EVERLINA · Married on 05/13/2016

Full of ideas

I eloped spare of the moment she had about 10 days notice. I was undecided on a few things and her ideas and opinions was very helpful. Our pictures are beautiful, this is my second time using her as my photographer. Thanks