"In ANY Event" Reviews

7 | Ashland, MO

7 Reviews for "In ANY Event"

Sharon · event on: 03/01/2015

Happy, friendly, colorful, and exciting service.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Brooke · Married on 11/08/2014

Hands-down the BEST florist around. I simply shared my vision (and budget) with her and let her run with it. Everything from the biggest idea, down to the smallest detail was perfect. She is has exceptional talent and is the only florist I will recommend to other brides.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Belinda · Married on 06/07/2014

Jessica was amazing! I originally went to see her for only my flowers. She asked me what my plans were for many parts of my wedding and I was suddenly overwhelmed! She immediately calmed my stress and quickly was hired as our wedding coordinator as well as our florist at a very reasonable rate! Jessica's creativity and attention to every detail made our wedding so beautiful. All of our friends and family are still talking about how perfect it was and how much fun they had and we owe it all to her! Her creativity, talent, and organization skills are excellent! We couldn't have been more impressed and happy with her.

• User4922477 · event on: 05/31/2014

Very creative ideas for high school graduation party and everyone who attended loved the great ideas and beautiful décor. From the food to the table decorations and memory tables everything was just as we dreamed it would be. She does great wedding work and special occasion décor also, have attended several events she has done and her work is very impressive. Hardworking young woman!!!

Michelle · Married on 05/10/2014

Jessica and Team In ANY Event did a fabulous job on our daughter's wedding reception! She met with us and the venue manager several times before the event and help shaped the event into a dream come true. She created a romantic, storybook tent, complete with twinkling lights and hanging lanterns, from the towering ceiling of a historical auditorium. It was stunning! We were thrilled with her vision, creativity and service! We highly recommend In ANY Event! Jessica and her team will wow you!

Erin · Married on 09/15/2013

Jessica is amazing! Her ideas are stunning and she is always there when you need her! She made my son's wedding beautiful!

Sent on 03/28/2015

Lane · Married on 09/24/2010

Jess made a stunning wedding bouquet to go with my lavender dress. She also did the reception decorations in our requested theme of autumn. Beautiful, a little "earthy", and not too fussy, which was just what we wanted! Additionally, Jess made a number of awesome arrangements from my husband for me. They get a lot of attention from everyone in the office when they arrive! They are always unique and so much different than other arrangements that arrive at our office.
    My husband and I have known Jess for a VERY long time, and there are two things about her that we know for certain... She works harder than anyone we know and she is awesome at flower arrangements and decorating for any occasion!

Sent on 03/31/2015