In An Instant, LLC Reviews

In An Instant, LLC 7
  • Shealeise

Shealeise Miller · Married on 07/27/2019

Friend for Life

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lauren. She has been by my side during the entire process, and wonderful to work with. Lauren really gets to know her clients and goes above and beyond to make you feel like you’re the only one. She is professional and fun to be around and is always available to answer any questions you may have. I couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator, and truly believe she was placed in my life at the right moment. After hiring her, I immediately felt a sense of peace and relief with entrusting her with my vision. I actually started to get teary eyed closer to the wedding because I knew we wouldn’t be working together after it was over. I will forever be grateful for her help in making sure my dream wedding was a success. I can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done to make my fairytale wedding the best day of my life.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Abby

Abby Contreras · Married on 03/23/2019

Worth Every Penny!!!

If you want to ensure that your event will be smooth and better than you envisioned it, you need to hire Lauren with In An Instant! She is thorough, professional, and reliable. Lauren will go the extra mile to provide her clients with the best experience. I witnessed a wedding she coordinated of over 400 guests and was blown away by how well the wedding flowed. Lauren is worth every penny and more!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    In An Instant, LLC 8

In An Instant, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much!! Every guest was so nice and the venue was so accommodating. The weather was ideal and the day itself was just gorgeous! Loved this day so much!

Mag-Nificent, Llc · Married on 03/15/2019

Vendor working with Vendor

Lauren reached out to us for an event last weekend and organized everything from start to finish. We love working with other vendors, but she went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed to provide our services, and was so responsive if we needed help along the way. Thanks Lauren!!

Sent on 03/18/2019

In An Instant, LLC's reply:

Yay!!! We had a blast working with y’all! Can’t wait to do my next event with you! Looking forward to helping any event you need assistance with.
  • Lydia

Lydia Fletcher · Married on 12/15/2018

Outstanding!!

I'm not even sure where to begin to express how happy I am to have had Lauren as part of our big day! I found In An Instant, LLC a little over a year before our wedding, and immediately felt relief upon meeting Lauren. Not only is she extremely professional, organized, and timely, she is an absolute joy to work with. Lauren is always so positive and helpful - every step of the way, she was so reassuring and eager to assist with anything I was concerned about regarding the wedding. Our wedding day flowed SO perfectly, and we all agree that we have Lauren's attention to detail to thank for that. I am so grateful to have had her on our team. From vendor recommendations (she introduced us to our amazing florist, cake baker, various rentals, to name a few) to simply making sure that every detail was handled, we were blown away by Lauren and her team. She truly made our wedding day & reception care-free, and her dedication and level of organization enabled us to sit back and enjoy our big day.

Sent on 01/13/2019
    In An Instant, LLC 9
    In An Instant, LLC 10
    In An Instant, LLC 11
    In An Instant, LLC 12

In An Instant, LLC's reply:

Lydia!!! Your day was so much fun!! I loved every bit of it!! I am so thankful to have met you and had the privilege of being able to be there to witness such a beautiful union!!

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolute best, hands down

LOVED working with Lauren. She made the day of so stress free. She's so professional, friendly, & super organized. I recommend her highly!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    In An Instant, LLC 13
    In An Instant, LLC 14
    In An Instant, LLC 15
    In An Instant, LLC 16

In An Instant, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica!! It was such a gorgoeus day!! Loved all the fall colors and you have such a sweet family!

Jenna · Married on 10/05/2018

Lauren is amazing! She exceeded my expectations. I met her while I was working with another planner for the destination part of my wedding. If only I met her sooner I always said. She planned the in town reception for when we got back to the States. Since I could directly compare her to my other planner it was like night and day. Lauren was able to work around our ten day trip to Costa Rica and my diverted attention since I was ready to get to paradise when we met. It was the little stuff that made a big difference. For example before we left she reminded me what payments would be due while I was abroad. She also planned a meeting for when we got back. She kept me organized without overwhelming me which showed me that she cared about our trip. She even got me a wedding gift which was so kind and unexpected!!! I recommend her 100%!

Sent on 06/09/2018

In An Instant, LLC's reply:

Jenna! Thank you so much!! I had so much fun at your reception!! Wish we could relive the special night!

Carmen · Married on 04/07/2018

Lauren was truly a God-send, hiring her was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Lauren is the definition of thorough, no detail was missed. Because of Lauren our wedding was seamless and we were able to enjoy every moment with no worries. She executed her timeline for the day down to the minute and had a back up plan for every scenario. Lauren is very professional and would always respond to any texts or emails very quickly. She went above and beyond to make our day perfect and for that we are forever grateful.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Kathleen · Married on 02/10/2018

In An Instant, LLC helped me plan my February 2018 wedding--I truly couldn't have done it without Lauren. During the early days of planning, Lauren had vendor suggestions who turned out to be absolute rock stars. As the wedding got closer, she advised on our timeline and assisted with day of needs.

I wasn't able to use her full range of services as she was one of my bridesmaids, where she did assist, she totally knocked it out of the park. I can't recommend In An Instant enough to Atlanta brides. Wedding planning can be super stressful, but with Lauren on your team, you won't have anything to worry about!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Misty · Married on 10/21/2017

Lauren is an absolute dreamboat of a wedding planner/coordinator! I’m a wedding photographer and continuously found myself amazed at her professionalism and ability to make everyone happy and orderly! Her presence was calming but assertive and she has amazing attention to detail! Excited to work with her again!!

Morgan · Married on 09/16/2017

We had the most beautiful, perfect wedding-thanks to In An Instant! Lauren consistently checked in with us, kept us in the loops, had recommendations for THE best vendors. She was so informative, organized, and made the entire process so much fun! Our wedding day did not have a single hiccup, thanks to In An Instant. You will not find better care, service, and professionalism.

Lindsey · Married on 09/04/2017

There should be 10 stars here.
    Lauren, you outdid yourself. You picked up the pieces that I strowed all over the Amalfi Coast. You emailed in Italian, coordinating every single most amazing vendor down to the exact minute, placing, and pricing. You communicated with me on your late Saturday nights and called internationally on Italian time. You communicated my vision with an ease and professionalism. You executed every single change, update, revision while sharing updates by the minute. ..and these are only a few...
    We are still in awe when we look back on everything you did for us. Without your help our special day would not have been the picture-perfect event we always dreamed of. Your planning, preparation, and attention to detail was amazing. You are world class and expert in your field. I thank you. My family thanks you.

Sent on 06/17/2018
    In An Instant, LLC 17

Lucy · Married on 09/02/2017

She's the best there is! If I could give her more stars or points, I would. She made our wedding day so much special because she added all her little touches. I didn't even see her sit down once. She was always on her feet and on the go, so that we could enjoy our beautiful day. Thanks Lauren, for all that you did for the H. Family.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Shelbi · Married on 05/06/2017

We used In An Instant to plan a rehearsal dinner for our daughter's wedding. Lauren is the best! She is very organized, super friendly and understands all the little details! We will definitely use her in the future for any event we need to plan!

Lori · Married on 03/25/2017

A World Apart Films has had the opportunity to film several weddings that Lauren at In an Instant has helped to coordinate. Lauren is fantastic to work with, as she is very organized and truly understands all that needs to be accomplished to bring her client's vision to life. Lauren is not only amazingly creative, but she is super sweet and is fun to work with as well. We'd recommend In an Instant anyone looking for help to coordinate and orchestrate the many details for their own personalized wedding day!

In An Instant, LLC 18
    In An Instant, LLC 19
    In An Instant, LLC 20
  • F

farah · Married on 11/03/2018

1.0

Broken bouquets

i ordered all my bouquets and boutonnieres from Lauren. She said she was going to partner up with a lady named Barbara to make them. Every single last boutonniere broke before our entrance, some didn’t event last through the pictures.

Sent on 11/07/2018