102 Reviews for Cloud 9 Productions

Liability Insurance (7)
Karaoke (2)
Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)

Entertainment is so important for a wedding celebration and Vince from Cloud 9 Productions nailed it! He had that gift of reading the crowd and got everyone up dancing until the end and even an hour extra! I had texts and calls the next day saying how much fun everyone had dancing and how great my DJ was. If you want fun, awesome music and dancing until your feet hurt I highly recommend Vince. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alissa, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vince was wonderful to work with and created a fun and exciting atmosphere for our wedding! He really kept the party going all night and satisfied the dancing moods of 3 generations of guests.

Profile Picture Erin, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

super friendly!! Our guests definitely enjoyed the music, which was extremely important for us!! absolutely loved the “cloud effect” that was used during our first dance, would high recommend!!

Profile Picture Nicole , 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I used Cloud 9 Productions as my wedding DJ and worked with Vince throughout the whole process and he was great!! Really down to earth guy who knows how to get a party started! People remember two things at a wedding: the food and the music and Vince had my guests up and dancing the whole time. Cloud 9 productions also enhanced my ballroom with uplighting that made the room look amazing! I would highly recommend using this company to DJ your wedding!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/27/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Price- very, very fairly priced and will provide audio for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and ceremony ( some companies charge for that.

DJ- we worked with Jimmy and he was an amazing DJ! We are still getting compliments on what a great DJ we had! He listened to everything we asked for and requested, but for the most part we left everything up to him because we just wanted to make sure people were dancing. And people did dance all night long! He really got the crowd moving and he even set up a few awesome pictures. I wanted to surprise my mom with a dance and I only decided that very night and he rolled right with it. He was really amazing and it’s so clear that he is dedicated to making the couple happy and making sure the guests have fun.

Profile Picture Talia, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vince was absolutely amazing! He kept the party going, MC'd when it was necessary and communicated everything so that we had nothing to worry about on our wedding day and we could just enjoy it all. I let him lead the party and it was such a relief to not have to worry about it going wrong. He is very responsive to texts/emails, made great suggestions and worked very well with a mansion layout venue (I thought it was going to be more complicated.) Overall, I don't have a single complaint about Vince. I can't wait to see him at my sister's wedding in May because I know he's going to make it a great time.

Profile Picture Justyna, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ was Jimmy and he was great!!!! He really knew what he was doing and how to get the crowd pumped up and everyone excited to party. He was fast at responding to emails and he listened to us and worked with us through all the requests we made. He was funny and very easy to talk to. I would recommend Jimmy or any of the other DJs from Cloud 9 Productions!

Profile Picture Devin, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

So glad that we chose Cloud9 Productions as our DJ for our wedding. Vince was awesome, he listened to every wish that I had for the big day and found songs that I did not think possible. He worked around my crazy family and altered the time frame on the spot when we were running late or wanted to change around dance times, etc. Vince had the whole family up dancing and played a great game giving away our centerpieces that the guests are still laughing about. Three brides in my family have already asked for his card! Thank you for everything Vince and Cloud9 Productions, our wedding was amazing and you have a special place in our hearts because you helped in perfecting our wedding day.

Megan & Michael Howard

Profile Picture Megan, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Liability Insurance, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Vince was an awesome and professional DJ! We first met him on Skype due to his location being much closer to the venue than to us, and then had a couple phone calls to verify everything. He was always very responsive via email. We first met him in person on our wedding day and right away he accommodated our last-minute request to have my dad escort us in (he was supposed to walk me down the aisle but there was a mix-up). I heard our song requests being played all night and he mixed in a lot of different music styles as well. We didn't have a large crowd and it was a Sunday but we did have a large portion of our guests out of their seats and on the dance floor. The colored uplighting Vince suggested also looked great. Overall, we would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/24/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC

Vince was absolutely amazing! Before our wedding, Vince had several meetings with us to go over all the details of our day. He was always available by email, text message or phone call whenever we would need to get in touch with him. Fast forward to our wedding, and he was energetic from the moment our reception started up until the second it was over. He was able to get his energy into all our guests who still, 4 weeks later, can't stop talking about how much fun they had because of our DJ. My only regret is that we're the last of our friends getting married, so we can't recommend him to any of our friends. However, I highly recommend him to anyone that reads this review. You will NOT be disappointed.

Profile Picture Nick, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Vince,

Thank you for doing such a phenomenal job DJ'ing and pretty much handling all of the logistics of our wedding day. You were really easy to talk to and took all of our wants and needs into account. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. If anybody is looking for a quality DJ, Vince is your guy. Our day couldn't have been more perfect and we have Vince to thank for most of it. :)

Megan and RJ Scache
9/1/17

Profile Picture Megan, 9/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Vince was amazing to work with. We had some non-traditional music for our ceremony and reception that he gladly provided. Additionally, my aunt sang our first dance song and Vince worked closely with her to make sure she had everything she needed for it. We got so many compliments on the entertainment that he provided. Would highly recommend using him.

Profile Picture Juliana, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jim is amazing!!! They were very reasonably priced and he had our guests dancing all night!

Profile Picture Jayne, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ken was our DJ and he was awesome! He's so flexible and works with you to make your day perfect! He was able to change songs the night before at midnight when my mom changed her mind for her song during introductions. He kept the dance floor going and I'm sure everyone's feet hurt still! He's easy going and laid back. Works with you and gives advice whenever needed! I would highly recommend this company!! They only hire the best!

Profile Picture Aimee, 5/6/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were really pleased with Vince as our wedding DJ. He was very easy to work with throughout the planning and was very flexible in making minor changes to our music plans pretty close to the wedding day. He got the crowd involved during the reception and was helpful in providing a lapel mic for our best man, whose speech was a song on his guitar. We also heard all the songs we requested, which was great! Our only very small complaint is that during the processional, the song ended (it was only 50 seconds and I didn't realize the walk down the aisle would be so long - my fault!) and it took him a little while to replay it. When he did, he also played the intro tune to the music clip (part of the file, but we had discussed not playing it) before the actual song, which was a little awkward. This was largely unavoidable given that we didn't expect the music to run out, so we understand that he did the best he could in the moment. Overall, Vince is a really wonderful and personable DJ, and his very reasonable pricing is a nice plus!

Profile Picture Iris, 4/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Vince was a great DJ with a very reasonable price. He was detail oriented when it came to preparing our music selection. We used him for the ceremony as well and he helped with micing our officiant and providing a standing microphone for our two readers. We had our ceremony outside and the happy hour was half inside and outside and he was able to accommodate that. When I told him the venue was going to charge us for a table he offered to bring his own because he thought that was silly. He had some activities planned that I didn't know were going to happen and that took me by surprise (because I'm a control freak) but everyone seemed to like them. Vince also did the lighting for our reception. Overall, I would recommend Vince to anyone looking for a great value on a DJ and some lighting!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/28/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Vince was great! He took into consideration that a lot of family members normally leave wedding reception because the music was just too loud. No one had to leave the room! Big win in our books! He also played a great mix of music and worked with us every step of the way with our music selections!

I would highly recommend and a couple friends have already talked about using him for their weddings!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Jimmy was so great to work with! He kept the music pumping all night long and the dance floor was never empty! I would highly recommend this DJ!! Thank you for helping to make our wedding such a great success!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/21/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, MC

We loved having Vince as our DJ for our wedding! He was so professional and worked with our budget from the very beginning. He kept in contact with us throughout the entire event, which made us feel very cared for. Email communication was not always the most consistent, but he was great with contact through the phone. We had a meeting on Skype a few weeks before the wedding and all of our concerns instantly went away - he is such a nice guy to be around and a true professional! We did not have much of a dancing crowd at our wedding, but he worked so hard to get people moving as much as possible. We would absolutely recommend booking with Vince!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/17/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Vince was awesome. Geared the music towards the crowd of the wedding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jim did such an amazing job the day of our wedding. So easy to work with. A very laid back experience during the planning process, which was so helpful!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you're looking for wedding entertainment, you can stop looking now!!! Vince is your man! From the very beginning he immediately responded to emails, text and last minute schedule changes!! With his great personality he not only kept the dance floor crowded and fun, he kept everyone in line and on time for everything. As the bride I didn't have to worry about finding my groom for anything, Vince would deliver him!! He went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Casey, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Vince was such a pleasure to work with. From the moment he came to our house for our first meeting we knew he was the right fit for us. He has a great personality and is very knowledgeable. On the wedding day he made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right times, his song choices were spot on, and the light up rings and things he gave out made things even more fun! We can't thank Vince enough for helping to make our wedding day that much more perfect!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Vince was amazing!!! He answered every email very promptly. Sometimes even within minutes of sending it. Everyone raved about the music at the wedding. He kept everyone up dancing and having fun the entire night!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am astonished at how great Vince was to work with. First of all he came to our house for the consultation which was so personable and he had us cracking up the whole time. We knew he was the one to go with. His confidence in his ability to give us a great wedding was undeniable. We didnt give him a big play list, just trusted him to go with the feel of the crowd and that he did! We have a VERY blended family, many different personalities, ages and tastes in music to work with and yet the floor was packed the WHOLE night. The uplighting looked so awesome and we did the photobooth package with him as well. The props were funny and everyone was very appreciative to get their own copy of their photostrip no matter how many people were in the photo, instead of it just printing one or 2. They also put together a book for us with copies of everyones pictures. We had such a great time laughing at them all afterwards. We got so many calls and texts the next day saying how fun everything was and how the DJ can make or break your wedding. Vince definitely MADE it and we can't thank him enough!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews