Imprints Vintage Photo Camper Reviews

6 | Cherryfield, ME

6 Reviews for Imprints Vintage Photo Camper

Tina · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing incredible experience so much fun

This is the kind of thing your guess we'll never forget they get something to take home and you get to see them at the goofiest. It is so much fun everybody loves it you can't go wrong and Morgan is awesome

Sent on 09/21/2019

Kayla Thompson · Married on 06/22/2019

The Perfect Addition to any Wedding!

Morgan was an absolute dream and such a sweetheart. She was so great to work with and so easy going/ ready to help with anything!! There isn’t a more down to earth or genuine person than Morgan and her photo booth really was the perfect touch for our wedding!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Emily

Emily Stevens · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect addition to our special day!

Could not have asked for a better experience! This service was gifted to my groom and I from some very sweet cousins that knew just what our day needed. We enjoyed every part of this sweet little photo camper. From taking silly photos to looking at our album a month later. Beyond grateful to have had this experience!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Camryn Michaud · Married on 06/07/2019

Perfect Wedding Gift!

My brother surprised my husband and I with Imprints Vintage Photo Camper at our wedding, and it was one of the best wedding gifts ever! All of our guests loved the camper and had a great time taking funny pictures together. It was one of the highlights of our day/night! Morgan does an amazing job, and I would highly recommend having her at your wedding or other event!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Elyssa · Married on 07/14/2018

Very Professional and fun to work with

Having Imprints was such a hit with out guest. it was something fun for them to do during the cocktails while my husband and I were getting out pictures taken. Everyone had a great time with all of the props that were provided. Morgan was very easy to work with and truly wants to meet your expectations and needs. Our guest got to choose how many copies of the pictures they wanted and a copy was given to my husband and I as well for our photo album. It was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

The highlight of the reception!

Our friends and family could not get enough! We were so happy with Imprints! I would definitely recommend adding this vendor to your wedding, you will NOT be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 02/21/2019