Impressive Moments By Milly Reviews

Impressive Moments By Milly 6
Impressive Moments By Milly 7

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2019

Milly is amazing!

We are so happy with the way our centerpieces and decorations came out! Milly is amazing! She is so sweet and she made our vision come to life! We are so thankful that we trusted her with our flowers and decorations she is incredible!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Impressive Moments By Milly 8
    Impressive Moments By Milly 9
    Impressive Moments By Milly 10

Yaisell Hernandez · Married on 03/09/2019

Impressive moments by milly exceptional

I AM SO THANKFUL FOR MILLY SHE IS AMAZING SO ORGANIZED ATTENTIVE AND WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WITH REASSURANCE SHE WOULD REPLY MY MESSAGES AT ANYTIME HER WORK IS AMAZING FROM FLOWERS DECORATIONS AND OUTSTANDING SERVICE I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER FOR ANY GIVEN EVENT

Sent on 03/25/2019

Maribel Movilla · Married on 01/18/2019

25th wedding vows renewal

The flower arrangements during my 25th wedding vows renewal both at the ceremony (gazebo) and reception were excellent and amazing! We are so happy, blessed and thankful of the services provided by Milly and her team.Milly is so friendly, kind and very professional. We look forward of having her to our next big event.

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Impressive Moments By Milly 11
    Impressive Moments By Milly 12
    Impressive Moments By Milly 13
    Impressive Moments By Milly 14

Mayra · Married on 08/03/2018

Great service, great disposition, loved Milly

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Impressive Moments By Milly 15
    Impressive Moments By Milly 16
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/03/2018

Vintage Summer Garden Wedding

Milly and Impressive Moments was my florist for my wedding last August. She did everything I asked for! The flowers came out just as I imagined. I couldn't be happier. Well mix of colors, elegance and simplicity. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a florist!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Impressive Moments By Milly 17
    Impressive Moments By Milly 18
    Impressive Moments By Milly 19
    Impressive Moments By Milly 20
    Impressive Moments By Milly 21
    Impressive Moments By Milly 22

Maribel · Married on 04/28/2018

Good quality and excellence. God bless

Sent on 08/12/2018

Marlen Perez · Married on 04/28/2018

A sensational work.

I am very happy with Milly's work. She is a person that you can work with in a comfortable way. She inspires you confidence and security. Thank you Milly, your work is excellent.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 12/03/2017

Milly was amazing ! We had our wedding on December 3rd 2017. On our first consultation I explained to her my vision of the bouquets for the bridesmaids and she exceeded my expectations. She's very sweet very patient an reliable. Also, inexpensive as a bride we try to maintain ourselves between a budget and she definitely helped me maintain mine for the flowers.

Sent on 12/12/2017
  • I

Ita · Married on 02/11/2017

She did a wonderful job! I was very pleased with how everything came out! She knew exactly the color scheme I was going for, I was totally in love with my bouquet. She also did the 3 bridesmaids and groomsmen boutonnieres, my flower arch for the ceremony and my centerpieces. Everyone commented on how beautiful everything was. Her prices are also reasonable and affordable. My husband and I paid everything alone for the wedding so believe me when I say this. Would recommend her for any party/event you have! I also liked that I was able to see a lot of her work on her instagram page "impressivemoments"

Sent on 02/27/2017

Cristina · Married on 01/22/2017

There could not have been anyone nicer to work with than Milly for our wedding. She made sure that we had everything we wanted for the wedding and made it work with our budget. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and the venue looked amazing. She was so easy to talk to and share ideas with to make sure we had everything we wanted. All messages were always answered right away and she is constantly keeping in touch. There is no doubt I will come to her for any events in the future. Customer service a+++++++++ love her

Sent on 02/20/2017

Yahily · Married on 12/11/2016

My husband and I were really pleased with the services provided by Milly. The flowers and decorations of our wedding were gorgeous and enhanced the look of the salon. She was really attentive and courteous. She answered every question we had and gave us advice on details that we had missed for our wedding decorations. We researched on prices before consulting her and we were really pleased with the quality of the flowers and elegant decorations. Overall, we are really happy for working with her since she provided great services for a great price.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Anna · Married on 11/27/2016

She was amazing down to every bit of detail! I've known the owner and her staff for many years and they never disappoint. I knew that on my special day, there would be no one else that I could trust the way that I trust Impressive Moments. Everything I ordered exceeded my expectations. I am so grateful for them, as they make every even stress free, from start to finish. Thank you, Impressive Moments, for making this day even more special!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Brooke · Married on 11/05/2016

I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Milly. From our first meeting she put me at ease and listened to my overall vision of what I wanted the entire event to look like, while offering her expertise and suggestions. She is a wonderful person and extremely talented at what she does. She was easy to get in contact with either by phone or text, and when I wanted to change certain things she was very accommodating and understanding. I can tell that she cares about her clients, I felt valued as an individual. She was just as excited as I was for the wedding. She really went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect. The day of the event, she added some detailed touches to everything and they were such a wonderful surprise. Milly was an absolute joy. I couldn't be happier that I picked her to design the flowers and decorative pieces for the reception and ceremony. Her pricing was extremely reasonable. My bouquet is still looking great, even a week after the wedding. Thank you so much Milly for everything!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Gabriela · Married on 10/08/2016

The best decision I took aside from Marrying my best friend was choosing Milly at Impressive Moments. Every call, every meeting and every text made me feel so relaxed and at ease for everything. My wedding flowers were exactly what i wanted and then some. From the flowers for the little girls to my bouquet to table arrangements...perfect! She also stepped up last minute for us to help us in our photo booth which every LOVED! Milly, you're an angel sent from above. You're gifted and talented and we would choose you again and again if we did this all over again. We LOVE you!! Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Yami (coordinator) · Married on 06/11/2016

The flower arrangements for the wedding was a perfection done to the T. Every detail we asked for it was there. I will recommend her flower services to anyone who is planning an event and for sure I will use her again. The wedding event took place on June 11, 2016 at 94th Aero Squadron in Miami Florida.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Samantha · Married on 05/28/2016

I recently moved to Virginia, so my wedding became a destination wedding over night. I had to do everything via the phone, and email. Milly was amazing at making all my wishes come true, I had buckets sent to her for my center pieces and she made sure every detail was perfect. The flowers were exactly what I dreamed of and more. The colors were vivid and beautiful. My bouquet along with my bridesmaid had details that I didn't even imagine can be included. Milly is professional, hard working and very detailed. If you are planning any type of event in the South Florida area contact her, you will not be disappointed. :)

Sent on 06/07/2016

Lilia · Married on 04/04/2016

Milly did my wedding flowers and decoration, I loved the way she interpreted what I wanted, she has great taste and the price was very reasonable. The best of all is that she is very reliable and punctual, I liked her so much that I am hiring her again for another big family event.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Cassandra · Married on 03/19/2016

Look no forward, Milly is AMAZING! I used Milly for all my flowers, center pieces, bouquets, DJ and party set up. I am absolutely detailed about everything and Milly met my every expectation. She was always available to hear my request, ideas and bring my vision to life. The day of my wedding I was a nervous wreck, but when the delivery of my beautiful bouquet came in, I never nothing would go wrong. The venue was my dream come true, she was able to meet my vintage shabby chic theme to life. The flowers were exactly what I wanted, the colors were dreamy, and my cake topper was made of real flowers. The DJ had everyone dancing and was extremely professional! I have nothing but love to give to Milly, for making my dream a reality. I can not wait for more family parties and events in order for Milly to work them all. If you're a crazy, detailed bride like me... USE MILLY! :)

Sent on 04/12/2016

Nancy · Married on 02/27/2016

Milly provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding in Miami. Since I live in North Carolina, I needed to work with people who were very responsive to emails and calls. Milly was great! She provided beautiful flowers, bouquets, etc. for a very fair price. she made a special effort to be in Miami at our planning visit a month before the wedding. We decided to add some extra touches at the last minute and she was on top of it. She really went the extra mile for us! She is a wonderful lady and such a loving soul, everyone will love her! Thank you again, Milly!

Sent on 03/14/2016

KARILYN · Married on 11/14/2015

Milly was amazing she planned both my bridal shower and wedding!! My family first met her for my oldest sisters wedding in 2010 where she provided the beautiful bouquets. My sisters planner was horrible and we wished we had found Milly before signing with the other planner. So when I starting planning we called Milly right away. She helped me with everything from finding my perfect venues to the days of. We decided that we wanted to have a couples shower rather than the traditional bridal shower. We decided on a country hoedown theme for the shower since the theme for the wedding was country chic. Milly found us the most beautiful farm-like backyard where everyone had a good time and we received a lot of complaments on both the venue and the event. When it came down to the wedding Milly took care of everything. The day of our wedding we had some "weather issues", it poured and our perfect venue was outside. Milly didn't let the rain ruin our special day she made it work and everything came out spectacular. She made sure are guest were comfortable and dry as possible. Our guest were so impressed with how everything came out and how well they were taken care of. Honestly, when I saw that it was raining when I was getting ready I freaked out but I had nothing to worry about because I had Milly in my corner. She was not only our planner she became a very good friend and we would recommend her to anyone wanting a memorable event.

Sent on 04/01/2016

Giselle · Married on 10/18/2015

Milly did our wedding and helped with our baby shower. She's truly amazing especially that our wedding was last minute. Everything always comes out great and it was even better than I had imagined. Her little special touches make a world of difference I couldn't have done it without her. What was great is she worked around my schedule which was difficult at times because I work shift work. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs help with any party.

Sent on 02/18/2016

Jocelyn · Married on 10/03/2015

Milly was absolutely amazing to work with! From the first meeting we had together, my husband and I felt confident she was going to capture our vision. I went in with images of things I liked and she gave me her professional opinion on how we could make it all work together. Any time I called her with a question, even if she wasn't in the office, she would do her best to answer me right away. On the day of the wedding she showed up to the venue early and made sure all of the arrangements were set up as planned, she even waited for the bridal party to get to the venue to personally give us our bouquets. Those small details truly showed how kind she is and how much she cares about what she does. I highly recommend Milly for any event!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Cristy · Married on 10/02/2015

Everything came out great and easy to work with! I loved the flower arrangements created for my bridal shower.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 07/18/2015

Milly loves her job, There is love in every detail , her staff are very professional. It was a pleasure to work with her.

Sent on 10/07/2016

She is excellent, her staff are very professional. It was a pleasure to work with her.

Sent on 07/07/2015