Impressions of Louisville Reviews

20 Reviews for Impressions of Louisville

Impressions of Louisville 1
Impressions of Louisville 2

Kim Bowman · Married on 07/20/2019

Helane was excellent to work with. Our wedding invitations were beautiful and everything we asked for. Helane was always professional and timely.

I would highly recommmend Impressions for your invitation needs.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Leiah · Married on 05/18/2019

very flexible!

Let's just say I am not the easiest person to please; I change my mind frequently and I am very particular. Impressions was amazing to work with for my wedding invitations. They were knowledgable, professional, punctual, and very pleasant to work with. I strongly suggest using them. They can provide that personal touch and customer service that online companies can't do. If you are engaged, use Impressions as your paper source, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Kellie · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful invitations

Helane had so many options for wedding invitations. There's definitely something for everyone. And she was so easy to work with so we could get what we wanted in our budget. My wedding invitations were so unique and absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Impressions of Louisville 3
    Impressions of Louisville 4

Meredith Gregory · Married on 12/15/2018

Best customer service!

Helane was such a pleasure to work with, in more ways than one. She has such a great selection of designs for everything from wedding invitations to napkins, which is really helpful to choose your style and create your wedding look. Helane’s customer service is top notch as well. When we ordered our invitation, the color was off, and Helane had it resolved within 24 hours. It took all the stress off my shoulders! I would recommend Helane to any bride!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Betsy · Married on 11/16/2018

Fabulous to work with!

I have used Helane for all three of my children's weddings. She is fabulous to work with! She is extremely knowledgeable and listens to the needs of her customers. She is flexible and easily works within your budget. I have recommended her to many of my friends who have also engaged her services. You can't go wrong with her by your side!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

JEANIE · Married on 09/22/2018

I am very happy with Invitations and the deal I got from Impressions. I wanted beautiful and professional invitations with RSVP cards that were reasonably priced. Meeting with Helane helped me get exactly what I was looking for. She had great selection of paper types/colors, styles of designs, fonts options and wording for the invitations/RSVP cards. I gave 5 stars and would highly recommend this business.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2018

Helane did a wonderful job! We loved working with her and received tons of compliments!! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • W

Wilma · Married on 03/24/2018

Working with Helane Cooper (Impressions) was a pleasure! My daughter and I initially met with Helane to discuss ordering invitations for my daughters March 2018 wedding and we were so impressed with her professionalism, knowledge and guidance! Helane listened and asked questions to ensure she had a clear understanding of what our needs were. Because of our experience working with Helane on invitations, we purchased several other items including thank-you cards, menu cards, place cards, personalized welcome bags, programs and cocktail napkins. Both the quality and design were beautiful and exactly what we envisioned! The “attention to detail”, responsiveness to questions, expert guidance, and quality of products made the entire planning process easy and fun! I highly recommend working with Helane-Impressions for all your stationery, wedding and celebration needs. I am confident you will find her to be flexible, professional and a joy to work with!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Natalie · Married on 12/31/2016

Helane was incredible to work with! She helped me carefully select the most beautiful invitations and cards. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Helane Cooper was so great to work with. I had specific colors in mind that I wanted for my invitations. I felt uneasy about ordering things from online companies because I couldn't see everything in person up front. Helane sat down with me for over an hour and was able to show me so many different invitation styles, paper colors, font styles and colors, envelopes, etc. Being able to see everything right then and there and completely customize my invitations to be what I had imaged was great. She really listened to what I wanted and helped me pick out the perfect design. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Allison · Married on 04/29/2016

Helane was such a fun person to work with. She certainly knows her business and conducts it well! Working with a local vendor on our wedding invitations was something I wanted to do over the whole online ordering game. We got to see them up front and in person, feel them, see how they would truly come out in the end.
    I made a huge mistake in not triple checking our proof and wound up with an invite that didn't say the location of the wedding, but Helane went to bat for us and got it all squared away at no cost to us (she ended up eating $100 on her end in my place and for that we are forever grateful!)!
    Helane stayed in touch and answered our emails and phone calls promptly making sure that everything was going well with the planning process and such. She showed me how to stuff the envelopes and what adhesive to add for the heavy weight envelopes we decided upon.
    Thank you so much for everything, Helane!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Mary-Kate · Married on 04/16/2016

Helane helped us pick out beautiful invitations at an amazing price. We came to her somewhat late in the game and she got everything to us so quickly and helped walk us through the whole invitation process. She knows so much about the business, and if she herself doesn't do something specific you might be looking for, she can direct you to the very best that can. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/27/2016

April · Married on 10/10/2015

She was very pleasant and easy to work with. She made this process less stressful. I got my invitations and programs from her and they were beautiful!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Cathy · Married on 08/29/2015

Helane Cooper did an outstanding job for us! She was friendly and helpful. She was always available--a.m., p.m., weekends. She was patient and never rushed us. She allowed us all the time we needed to think about our decisions before we ordered. Helane made good suggestions. She was professional and passionate about her work and passionate about weddings. She wanted us to have the best wedding possible. She displayed a genuine care for us and our daughter. Her invitations, programs, napkins, etc. were of the best quality and looked great. We can't imagine a better person than Helane in her profession in this area.

Sent on 01/12/2016
  • User3719104 · 2+ years ago

Helane Cooper made finding the perfect save-the-date, place cards, thank you cards and invitations a breeze! She gave great advice and was so helpful with answering all etiquette questions. Do yourself a favor and give her a call!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/02/2010

Works from home, great prices, flexible and so helpful! Helane is wonderful!

Sent on 10/19/2010

I used a Helane awhile back for my wedding invitations and I absolutely loved this lady. She was one of my favorite vendors. Her personality makes getting invitations, which is kind of tedious, something fun and exciting. She is also so meticulous. She contacted me several times to make sure everything was correct and perfect. Her communication is outstanding. The invitations were gorgeous. They were beyond what I expected and I think almost every single guest commented on them. She did exactly what I had in my head and made the best wedding invitations I've ever seen (even if they were my own). Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 03/16/2012

Hillary · Married on 07/07/2007

Helane provided me with invitations, menus, programs, and place cards. In addition to all that she walked me through the whole process with a great deal of patience and grace. I knew very little about things like proper invitation wording before my wedding, but Helane helped me navigate through all those murky waters. She was wonderful to work with, and things wouldn't have gone nearly as smoothly without her. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/22/2008

Anne · Married on 09/16/2006

Helane was a god send when it came to our invitations. She works from her home so she is super flexible. I called her one day, scheduled an appointment for the next and within a 48 hour period had everything arranged with regard to invitations, calligraphy and cost.

Sent on 02/23/2008

Helane was great. She was able to help me stay within my budget but still find a lovely wedding invitation. She was very knowledgeable about the prices and could steer me in the right direction. The proofs took no time and were exactly as I imagined. She really knows what she's doing.

Sent on 02/05/2016