Impressions of Louisville Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Kelli T. Married on 05/02/2022

So helpful

With the million different types and styles of invites available, picking out invitations can be stressful! Helane made my experience easy and fun! With Helane you can see and feel the invites before buying them! Highly recommend!
    Emily L. Married on 12/03/2021

amazing experince!

Helane was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is so knowledgable about invitations, wedding details, and timing. Helane was very flexible in scheduling time to meet with me and was able to work within my expedited timeline of needing my invitations quickly! I looked at wedding invitations extensively online but Helane has so many samples and having the benefit of seeing those examples in person was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the Louisville area.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Married on 11/20/2021

Wonderful experience with Helane!

Helane was wonderful to work with from the very beginning all the way to the end. It took a few months to get all of the items for our wedding, including the pieces for the invitations, the menus, programs, thank you cards, and napkins. Helane helped us choose each piece down to the font and ink color. It was so helpful to be able to see all of the items in person. Helane was great at communicating with me as well as with my mom. I appreciated her flexibility when making changes to the proofs. We appreciated Helane connecting us with a calligrapher and having samples available for us to look at. I feel like Helane went above and beyond helping us with all the details - she even let us rent her cage for wedding cards for the day of the wedding.
    Thank you Helane for your kindness, flexibility, and attention to detail! It was wonderful working with you!
  • Kelli
    Kelli S. Married on 11/07/2021

Wonderful service

Helane was wonderful to work with! She was a great help with picking out the style, paper, ink colors, and wording. It was nice to be able to see and feel all the different kinds of invitations before purchasing. Once they were all ordered and my then finance and I were sitting down to sticker and stamp them, we realized that the printers had made some mistakes. The ink colors were wrong, the line spacing was off on multiples, some lines overlapped, and a few addresses were missing. Helane contacted the printers directly and had them reprint the whole order again and rush shipped it to our address free of charge. Once we got the new invitations, there were still a few missing addresses, but thankfully they weren't the same ones missing from the original order. We were able to make it work because we had no time left to get them out. None of this was Helens fault and she did great being the go between with the printers. We would absolutely recommend working with her for your invitation needs!
    Kelly C. Married on 09/18/2021

A friendly experience and quality products

I highly recommend Impressions of Louisville! Helane was so helpful in the process of choosing invitations and they turned out beautiful! She was understanding and flexible when we decided to postpone our wedding due to COVID and was very helpful in making adjustments or adding elements. Helane is experienced in what she does and will not let you down! I am so glad I chose Impressions instead of an online service.
    Meredeth R. Married on 07/10/2021

Absolutely perfect

Helane made the whole process of choosing invitations, Koozies, cocktail napkins and programs so incredibly easy and fun! She is so knowledgeable and has every resource you could imagine
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca R. Married on 07/03/2021

Amazing to work with!

I am SO GLAD we used Impressions for our wedding invitations. At first I thought I would just do "something simple online" by myself but quickly realized how overwhelming that would be. Impressions made the entire process SO EASY and with all of her experience she quickly knew exactly what I was looking for. She has so many great ideas and I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful wedding invitation. I did not realize the importance of all of the details but my guests certainly were impressed and I received so many compliments as to how gorgeous they were. She also provided napkins for us to use at our wedding which were the perfect touch of detail! I HIGHLY recommend using Impressions for anything you need printed for your wedding- she is extremely timely and most importantly, the results are beautiful!
  • Tracy
    Tracy S. Married on 06/27/2021

Excellent!

Helane Cooper at Impressions absolutely knocked it out of the park with our wedding invitations suite, coordinating programs and thank you cards! We had a specific look in mind for the invitations and, after talking with Helene, she found exactly what we wanted and in the price point needed! Her expertise with wording everything properly and the selection available couldn’t be matched anywhere else. She made the entire experience so easy and fun and we’d go back to Impressions in a heartbeat. You really can’t do better!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa M. Married on 12/12/2020

Amazingly simple process with beautiful results

Helane was an absolute lifesaver. Getting married in 2020, we planned and re-planned so many times and I was completely over it by the time I was ready to order invitations. She took all the stress off of me and had me just tell her the fun things I liked (design, color palette, etc.) She also was able to get our invitations in very fast. We did thank you notes through her as well and they are absolutely beautiful. She will be my go-to for invitations forever!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 11/14/2020

Helane at Impressions is a true professional!

Helane was wonderful to work with! She is prompt, creative, thorough, flexible and all of the important qualitites needed for a successful wedding/event. She is knowledgeable and kind. I highly recommend Helane with Impressions for all of your needs. Everything was she helped us with was perfect!
    No Married on 05/12/2020

Just perfect

Planning a wedding is stressful enough but throw in COVID and the ever changing plans. Helane was a trooper through it all. She was there to help every step of the way, offering suggestions and words of encouragement when things seemed so out of control. On top of that she helped us select the perfect invitation and all the additional products we need for the rehearsal, wedding and reception. Thanks so much for all you did, everything was just perfect!
    Caroline S. Married on 05/09/2020

Wonderful!

Helane was amazing with helping us find beautiful invitations within our budget! She dealt with my total indecisiveness throughout the whole experience. Then, when our wedding had to be rescheduled, she was ready to go immediately with a plan on how we could get new invitations ordered and sent quickly. Everything we ordered through Impressions was exactly as we wanted it to be, and great quality!
  • Vicki
    Vicki C. Married on 11/10/2019

Work with a PERSON not a website

Helane was wonderful to work with on my wedding invitations. First of all, I wanted to see and touch the different offerings which you cannot do online! She had some great recommendations within my budget and my invitations came out beautifully. Helane also helped me with the appropriate wording and was able to connect me with a very reasonable priced calligrapher as well. When we had one snafu with a typo, Helane contacted the printer and we had the corrected version within a couple of days. She is great to work with!
    Ashley M. Married on 09/28/2019

Helane with Impressions Earned 5 Stars!

Helane with Impressions is the absolute best in the business! From the start of wedding planning through ordering my thank you cards after the wedding, Helane was so helpful in assisting me with designing the most perfect wedding invitations and thank you cards. She is very professional and is always flexible with meeting times to fit your schedule. The best thing I love about Helane is she never makes you feel rushed when meeting and always makes you feel like your end product is the most beautiful creation she has ever seen. I highly recommend Helane with Impressions!
    Lynn C. Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend Helane !

Helane was absolutely wonderful- she helped me with my indecision and was incredibly patient. She also worked with me to help me stay within my budget, and I felt like I could trust her if she thought I could get a better deal elsewhere. She also recommended calligraphers and signage which I really appreciated. Our invites, save the dates and cocktail napkins turned out perfect! I would highly recommend her!
    Betsy G. Married on 08/10/2019

Invites/Programs

Helena with Impressions was very friendly, timely, and very easy to work with while customizing and ordering our invites and fan programs for our wedding. I would highly recommend Impressions for all your paper needs. It’s nice to work with a person instead of solely ordering on internet because she is able to ensure everything turns out exactly how you want it, the first time around.
    Kim B. Married on 07/20/2019

Helane was excellent to work with. Our wedding invitations were beautiful and everything we asked for. Helane was always professional and timely.

I would highly recommmend Impressions for your invitation needs.
    Leiah Married on 05/18/2019

very flexible!

Let's just say I am not the easiest person to please; I change my mind frequently and I am very particular. Impressions was amazing to work with for my wedding invitations. They were knowledgable, professional, punctual, and very pleasant to work with. I strongly suggest using them. They can provide that personal touch and customer service that online companies can't do. If you are engaged, use Impressions as your paper source, you won't regret it!
    Kellie Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful invitations

Helane had so many options for wedding invitations. There's definitely something for everyone. And she was so easy to work with so we could get what we wanted in our budget. My wedding invitations were so unique and absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend!
    Meredith G. Married on 12/15/2018

Best customer service!

Helane was such a pleasure to work with, in more ways than one. She has such a great selection of designs for everything from wedding invitations to napkins, which is really helpful to choose your style and create your wedding look. Helane’s customer service is top notch as well. When we ordered our invitation, the color was off, and Helane had it resolved within 24 hours. It took all the stress off my shoulders! I would recommend Helane to any bride!
    Betsy Married on 11/16/2018

Fabulous to work with!

I have used Helane for all three of my children's weddings. She is fabulous to work with! She is extremely knowledgeable and listens to the needs of her customers. She is flexible and easily works within your budget. I have recommended her to many of my friends who have also engaged her services. You can't go wrong with her by your side!!
    Jeanie Married on 09/22/2018
    I am very happy with Invitations and the deal I got from Impressions. I wanted beautiful and professional invitations with RSVP cards that were reasonably priced. Meeting with Helane helped me get exactly what I was looking for. She had great selection of paper types/colors, styles of designs, fonts options and wording for the invitations/RSVP cards. I gave 5 stars and would highly recommend this business.
    Sarah Married on 07/21/2018
    Helane did a wonderful job! We loved working with her and received tons of compliments!! Thank you!!
  • W
    Wilma Married on 03/24/2018
    Working with Helane Cooper (Impressions) was a pleasure! My daughter and I initially met with Helane to discuss ordering invitations for my daughters March 2018 wedding and we were so impressed with her professionalism, knowledge and guidance! Helane listened and asked questions to ensure she had a clear understanding of what our needs were. Because of our experience working with Helane on invitations, we purchased several other items including thank-you cards, menu cards, place cards, personalized welcome bags, programs and cocktail napkins. Both the quality and design were beautiful and exactly what we envisioned! The “attention to detail”, responsiveness to questions, expert guidance, and quality of products made the entire planning process easy and fun! I highly recommend working with Helane-Impressions for all your stationery, wedding and celebration needs. I am confident you will find her to be flexible, professional and a joy to work with!
    Natalie Married on 12/31/2016
    Helane was incredible to work with! She helped me carefully select the most beautiful invitations and cards. I highly recommend her!