Impress Me Designs Reviews

Impress Me Designs 6
Impress Me Designs 7

Christina Patterson · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Excellent! Highly Recommend

Celeste was great - she had her own creative ideas for our invitations and paper products but was also more than happy to incorporate our feedback and edits and never got frustrated with our many little tweaks. And everything was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Angelo · Married on 09/08/2019

Enjoyable, painless, efficient

Originally we were torn with using an online service to order invitations versus a local company. I am really glad we found Celeste at Impress Me Designs. Here are the things that made our experience easier:

- She met with us to determine our style and preferences.
    - Had stock and color swatches that we could match together.
    - Had samples so we could see layout options.
    - Her background in graphic design made it easy to add graphics that complimented the color scheme and preferences.
    - We received the invitations all assembled, sealed, and just needed to put postage on the outer envelope.
    - Took a lot of the work out of the process and made it fun.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful invitations and place-cards

Celeste was very professional and helped me coordinate my wedding invitations and place cards perfectly! I got so many compliments on them! I loved how everything came out and was very satisfied with her work.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/21/2019

I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

I can say with confidence that this is who you want to print your stationery. After another vendor that I had met with fell through (we won't get into that) I was panicking because it was almost April and I had no printer and nothing to send. Although her schedule was full I'm sure, Celeste was able to fit me in last minute. She must have sensed that I needed her magic and she was not about to let me or my wedding go to ruins! The whole process was easy going and seamless. Once we met I had full confidence that it was going to be perfect. The selection of styles, colors, and textures is very wide so I had no problem finding exactly what I wanted (that the previous person said I couldn't get in time) and even the box they were given to me in was of high quality. Proofing and printing was super fast and efficient, communication was excellent, and everyone is talking about how beautiful they are!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Impress Me Designs 8
    Impress Me Designs 9
    Impress Me Designs 10
  • Sarah

Sarah Demers · Married on 06/15/2019

Phenomenal!

Celeste was phenomenal to work with on every aspect that required personal touches to set the tone of our wedding. From the invitations to the dinner menus to the seating assignments to the wedding programs to the notes we put in the gift bags, Celeste was there every step of the way with sound counsel, responsiveness and instincts that allowed us to have the materials of our dreams! She interpreted our vision so well in fact, that the motif she chose on our wedding invitation ended up in my vows! I loved working with her and you will, too! She is a true expert in her field and it was a true pleasure to be on this journey with her! Thank you!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Ann · Married on 10/20/2018

So happy to be able to share my review. Wonderful job on my invitations, they look beautiful. I had a great experience working with Celeste, she was very professional and did a marvelous job on creating and printing.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Molly · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful work!!!!! My favorite invitations I have ever seen

Sent on 08/11/2018
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Rider · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding invitations and all wedding paper needs.

I worked with Celeste for my September 2018 wedding . She helped my husband an I pick every signal detail to make our invitations so special and personal. We needed to make a last minute change and I was so frantic, Celeste didn’t even hesitate she understood and quickly made the changes. She understood what we wanted made it happened and got things going. Celeste made this process stress free and memorable. She responded to every email and every question in such a timely manner you could not ask for more. Celeste also made matching signage and seating cards for my wedding as well. She did beautiful work and I will definitely be using her services again in the future!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in a review. I absolutely loved working with you and making your Bonnie and Clyde / vintage concept come to life!

Lindsay · Married on 09/15/2018

Impress design does such amazing work.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Nichole · Married on 09/07/2018

Celeste was very easy to work with! I sat down at my first meeting with her and we chatted about my vision for my invitations for just a few moments and she pulled out exactly what I was talking about from her samples. She absolutely nailed it! The hardest part was when she sent me 3 proofs it was overwhelming because I wanted them all! I ended up picking a font style from one and a color from another and she made it happen. I cannot tell you how many people told me my wedding invitations were the most beautiful ones they’ve ever received. Every detail I expressed I wanted in my initial sit down with her was there down to the sparkly glitter lined envelopes. Use Celeste you won’t be disappointed I promise!! The quality and the experience I had with her made it all worth it! I’m obsessed with my wedding invitations and it sets the tone for my wedding ❤️

Sent on 08/26/2018

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you Nichole! It was such a pleasure working with you and I was thrilled that Demetra referred me to you for your wedding papers.

Claire · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot express how grateful I am to have found Impress Me Designs for our wedding stationary! Celeste's craftsmanship is remarkable and her attention to detail is seen through her quality of work. She brought my vision to reality through a very comprehensive design process. I will now have a keepsake and piece of art that will always be a memento from this important stage of my life! Along with her artistry and craft, she is easy to work with and accommodating when you may need or require any sort of change. I highly recommend Impress Me Designs and will be using her services in the future. The business name stands true...get ready to be impressed!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Impress Me Designs 11

Lindsay · Married on 08/04/2018

The absolute best part of the wedding process! My mom and I did this together and Celeste was so wonderful!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Chrissy · Married on 06/30/2018

Celeste did our save the dates, invitations and seating chart. Each item was simply amazing! We received so many compliments on how great everything was. Celeste was so easy to work with and she really understood what was important to us. If I ever need any other invitations, stationary, etc. I would not hesitates to contact Celeste. Her professionalism and the rate at which she accomplished everything for us was simply impressive!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Carmen · Married on 06/30/2018

We were referred to Celeste by our wedding planner, Sorrell Downing of Events By Sorrell. From the moment we met Celeste, we could sense how easy it would be to work with her. She was flexible, accommodating and a great listener! As soon as she learned our overall preferences, she very promptly came up with an assortment of creative ideas for Save the Date cards and wedding invitations. She is artistic, professional and organized. She is also an excellent communicator and very conscientious of the important timelines involved in planning a wedding. Her programs, menus, place cards, signs, etc., added a special touch to the overall decor. We thoroughly enjoyed working with her and would strongly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Impress Me Designs 12
    Impress Me Designs 13
    Impress Me Designs 14
    Impress Me Designs 15

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Carmen for putting your trust in me. It was a pleasure to work with both you and your daughter Kelly!

Joanne · Married on 06/16/2018

Celeste was amazing! She accommodated my busy schedule and crazy last minute asks! Her work is great and saying I was pleased with everything would be an under statement!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Sally · Married on 06/02/2018

Such beautiful invitations! They were even more beautiful than we ever expected! I can't say enough about the exquisite quality of the invitations and impeccable design work. We had a wonderful experience working with Impress Me Designs.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Thank you so much Sally!

Molly · Married on 06/02/2018

Celeste is absolutely incredible. I found her on WeddingWire after a print shop couldn't do what I was looking for. Celeste does everything with true professionalism, fine artistry, and care. My invitations were impeccably designed and exceeded my expectations. She hand-glued hundreds of small crystals, and her work was timely and greatly organized. They were beautifully done and we got so many compliments on them! Thank you so much Celeste!!! Would definitely hire her again.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Lyndsey · Married on 05/27/2018

I got married on May 27, 2018 and Celeste designed and created all the stationery for my wedding. I highly recommend Impress Me Designs! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Celeste and the quality of her work and professionalism. From the first conversation Celeste and I had when we discussed my color scheme and general theme of my wedding, I knew I was in good hands. She was so wonderful about making edits and listening to exactly what I wanted the design to look like. My save the dates and invitations were absolutely gorgeous. I received so many compliments about both of them because of Celeste's attention to detail. Numerous friends and family members told me they were the "nicest, most elegant" invitations they've ever received. Not only is she artistic and creative with her designs, but she goes above and beyond with her communication. She is very quick to reply to emails and phone calls and makes sure to let you know where she is in the process of creating your stationery. Celeste worked very hard to make sure I received my proofs and final products as quickly as possible. She understands that sometimes the timeline of weddings can move very quickly and gets your product out with a sense of urgency. She did such a wonderful job with all of my stationery and I will definitely be using her services again in the future. Not only are her designs beautiful, but she is an absolute joy to work with. If I can give her higher than five stars I would!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Impress Me Designs 16
    Impress Me Designs 17

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Lyndsey - thank you so much for taking the time to send in this detailed and heartfelt review. xo

Dawn · Married on 12/31/2017

We were so happy that we met with Celeste at Impress Me Designs. Her custom invitations, escort cards, table numbers, and menu cards really enhanced our New Years Eve wedding. She somehow gave us exactly what we wanted without us being able to express what we really wanted. We received so many compliments about our invitations and the invitations really set the tone for the rest of our wedding decisions and decor. We highly recommend her services. Thank you Celeste!!
    -Mr. and Mrs. Gaglione

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Impress Me Designs 18

Kevin · Married on 09/23/2017

From our very first interaction with Celeste, we were extremely impressed with her ability to create the perfect custom invitations and monogram that reflected our lifestyle, love for the outdoors, and love for our wedding venue. We received so many complements from our guests, who unanimously agreed that the invitations were, "The nicest invitations" they had ever received. Celeste's artistic talents, warm personality, work ethic, and unparalleled professionalism were the key attributes that made her so wonderful to work with. She truly took the stress out of the entire process for us, and she went above and beyond our expectations to create and deliver the highest quality products. She was exceptionally attentive to our every need, and she delivered each custom product we requested either on time or ahead of schedule. We offer our highest recommendation to any future bride and groom to work with Celeste.

-Kevin & Lindsay O'Fallon

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Impress Me Designs 19
    Impress Me Designs 20

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Kevin and Lindsay - Thank you so much for your kind words! And look at that bench Kevin....I think I'll be referring you soon with a future side business for benches and arbors. It came out amazing. Hope to see you both on the slopes or at the bar for a beverage. :)

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2017

Celeste was the best! She designed our wedding invitations, table numbers, menus, thank yous, and table place cards. When we met her, I had no idea what I was looking for. After talking and going over her work, she designed the perfect nautical themed invitations. They were perfect! She was a also very kind and understanding of all of our wedding deadlines. I would strongly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

My family worked with Celeste for my sisters wedding and now mine. She is a creative genius! The amazing thing is that she can help you develop exactly what you are looking for. I wasn’t sure what to do and am not too creative. She took basic ideas and brought them to life. We loved everything she did and received many comments on how beautiful the stationary was. On top of everything being beautiful Celeste is so easy to work with, patient and such a nice person. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a custom product.

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Impress Me Designs 21
    Impress Me Designs 22
    Impress Me Designs 23
    Impress Me Designs 24
    Impress Me Designs 25
    Impress Me Designs 26

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing photos Amanda!!!

Rachelly · Married on 08/25/2017

Five stars all around for Celeste!! Our wedding invitations and stationery were beyond gorgeous... our family and friends are still fawning over it all. We can't wait to work with Celeste again -- whether it's a birthday party, baby shower, anniversary, etc ... her work is beautiful and we won't need much convincing to be clients of hers again!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Marianne · Married on 08/19/2017

Impress Me Designs is, I'd say, the most elite invitation design studio you'll find in all of New England. Celeste is amazingly talented and is an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only does she have plenty of patiences to work with nervous brides (like me), but she is also truly committed to making your dreams come true. Her beautiful creativity, style, professionalism, and passion for her art is undeniable. You will not be able to find more elegant and sophisticated, customized, personalized, one-of-a-kind, out of your mind pieces of cardstock art, anywhere else. From the first excited consultation involving piles of paper squares to breathtaking masterpieces by the end, you can trust Impress Me Designs, blindfolded!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Carolyn · Married on 08/11/2017

Celeste with Impress Me Designs was a pleasure to work with. She was very professional but very friendly at the same time. Her work is truly amazing. I had her make my wedding invitation and my seating plan chart. My invitations were exactly what I imagined. She is very good at working with you to capture your style and vision. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Impress Me Designs 27
    Impress Me Designs 28
    Impress Me Designs 29

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you again Carolyn. I love that you were able to post pictures as well! :)