Impress Me Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Stefania Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing! Great experience working with Impress Me Designs!

Celeste form Impress Me Designs did an amazing job with our Save the Dates, Invitations, and other wedding stationery like table numbers, name cards, and other signs. We are so happy we chose Celeste. She was the best! Her work was so beautiful. She met with us on various occasions and listened to exactly what we wanted. She created beautiful invitations and other stationery using quality materials. I could not have imagined better results. She was also super responsive and always exceeded our expectations on delivering the final products. We strongly recommend Celeste's services!

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you Stefania and I love that your photographer was able to capture pictures of the stationery details. We’ll also have to keep the puppies in touch. Quinn loved Olie’s visits. 🥰
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen B. Married on 08/07/2021

Fantastic and very talented

I found Celeste after our other paper goods person had retired. She was amazing. She worked on everything from signage to the thank you notes. I was blessed that she lived right around the corner from me, and was able to pick up from the end of the invitations that had done by my former designer and move me into the process of what I needed for our wedding.
  • Dottie
    Dottie C. Married on 08/01/2021

Amazing service

Celeste from Impress Design did exceptional job on my invitations. She took the time to help capture what we wanted for our wedding invitations. She asked all the right questions such as our theme, colors. Of the bridal party. Then she mad a rough draft for us to look at. She also went step by step with me to make sure I was happy. She also matches my thank you cards and table numbers. I would recommend Impress Design for any type of invitation you need. Oh did I mention she delivered the table numbers and name cards to the hall because I was unable to get them in time. Celeste is amazing and her work is beautiful!

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you Dottie for taking the time to send in this review. It was a pleasure to work with you and Frank!
    Jenna H. Married on 06/11/2021

Highly recommend!!

We received many compliments on our beautiful wedding invitations! Celeste was great to work with from start to finish. She also helped us with our signs on short notice.

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you Jenna for submitting a review and for including a photo of your invitation suite! I enjoyed working with you and Zack.
  • Kimberly
    Kim Married on 05/22/2021

Invitations.....Show Stopper!!!

I am so happy to have choosen Impress Me Designs!!! Celeste is a gem to work with!!! She created the most beautiful wedding invitations and was able to highlight our parents perfectly!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!
    Christina P. Married on 03/04/2021

Excellent! Highly Recommend

Celeste was great - she had her own creative ideas for our invitations and paper products but was also more than happy to incorporate our feedback and edits and never got frustrated with our many little tweaks. And everything was absolutely beautiful!
    Danni Married on 07/13/2020

Unbelievable

Talk about being stressed out with a quarantine wedding. Celeste was the first person to put me at ease. She did amazing invitations. I had no idea what I wanted but she asked the questions to put what I really wanted together. This is how good she is. We couldn’t send out the amazing invitations because we had to cancel our original plans. Celeste reaches out to us if we wanted her to send “Love Enduring” that our wedding was not going to happen. Immediate family only. They were again, amazing how she worded it. I got guests calling me and saying you did such a great job wording that. I said that was all Celeste! I have already had people reaching out to me for her contact. Highly recommend her for any event!😁

Impress Me Designs's reply:

What can I say Danni....I feel like I've gained a family member after working with you, your mom and Sean. Truly an amazing family and felt so privileged to be invited to the ceremony!
    Cat P. Married on 11/22/2019

Very happy customer

I don't even know where to start, celeste was so professional and was very detailed. My Fiance and I were so happy to find her. She does wonders doing what she does. Everything that I pictured in my head came to life through her work. And i received so many compliments on our wedding invitations. If you need invitations, party favors or other thing she is the person to go to. You will not be disappointed at all. Once again thank you so much celeste for being part of our wedding ❤.

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Cat! It was a first for me to incorporate a Llama into an invitation design. It turned out so sweet and I'm so happy to hear that your guests love them as well. See you soon for those seating cards. :)
  • Lorraine
    Lorraine C. Married on 10/26/2019

The absolute best!

Celeste at Impress me designs brought my visions to life. She created stunning invitations, signs and gift tags for my wedding. All my friends were in love with all of it! We got so many compliments and I immediately told them who did them, I reccomend Impress Me Designs for any occasion the quality, craftsmanship, care and personality really comes through in her work. I cannot say enough great things to say how amazing my whole experience from start to finish. And don't worry, she will never ever pressure you into ordering anything you don't want, even if it's a menu and everyone else thinks you should. Celeste is wonderful.

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you Lorraine. It was a pleasure working with you. Can’t wait to see the pictures of your wedding day.
    Angelo Married on 09/08/2019

Enjoyable, painless, efficient

Originally we were torn with using an online service to order invitations versus a local company. I am really glad we found Celeste at Impress Me Designs. Here are the things that made our experience easier:

- She met with us to determine our style and preferences.
    - Had stock and color swatches that we could match together.
    - Had samples so we could see layout options.
    - Her background in graphic design made it easy to add graphics that complimented the color scheme and preferences.
    - We received the invitations all assembled, sealed, and just needed to put postage on the outer envelope.
    - Took a lot of the work out of the process and made it fun.
    Ashley Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful invitations and place-cards

Celeste was very professional and helped me coordinate my wedding invitations and place cards perfectly! I got so many compliments on them! I loved how everything came out and was very satisfied with her work.
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 06/21/2019

I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

I can say with confidence that this is who you want to print your stationery. After another vendor that I had met with fell through (we won't get into that) I was panicking because it was almost April and I had no printer and nothing to send. Although her schedule was full I'm sure, Celeste was able to fit me in last minute. She must have sensed that I needed her magic and she was not about to let me or my wedding go to ruins! The whole process was easy going and seamless. Once we met I had full confidence that it was going to be perfect. The selection of styles, colors, and textures is very wide so I had no problem finding exactly what I wanted (that the previous person said I couldn't get in time) and even the box they were given to me in was of high quality. Proofing and printing was super fast and efficient, communication was excellent, and everyone is talking about how beautiful they are!
  • Sarah
    Sarah D. Married on 06/15/2019

Phenomenal!

Celeste was phenomenal to work with on every aspect that required personal touches to set the tone of our wedding. From the invitations to the dinner menus to the seating assignments to the wedding programs to the notes we put in the gift bags, Celeste was there every step of the way with sound counsel, responsiveness and instincts that allowed us to have the materials of our dreams! She interpreted our vision so well in fact, that the motif she chose on our wedding invitation ended up in my vows! I loved working with her and you will, too! She is a true expert in her field and it was a true pleasure to be on this journey with her! Thank you!
    Ann Married on 10/20/2018
    So happy to be able to share my review. Wonderful job on my invitations, they look beautiful. I had a great experience working with Celeste, she was very professional and did a marvelous job on creating and printing.
    Charlotte Married on 10/06/2018

Exceeded my expectation

Celeste is an artist. She was so warm and welcoming at each meeting. She gave us so many great ideas to make our day so special. She was willing to help us with other aspects of the wedding to make it unique and beautiful. Celeste created the invitation, menu and made bride maids gift boxes.
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline R. Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding invitations and all wedding paper needs.

I worked with Celeste for my September 2018 wedding . She helped my husband an I pick every signal detail to make our invitations so special and personal. We needed to make a last minute change and I was so frantic, Celeste didn’t even hesitate she understood and quickly made the changes. She understood what we wanted made it happened and got things going. Celeste made this process stress free and memorable. She responded to every email and every question in such a timely manner you could not ask for more. Celeste also made matching signage and seating cards for my wedding as well. She did beautiful work and I will definitely be using her services again in the future!

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in a review. I absolutely loved working with you and making your Bonnie and Clyde / vintage concept come to life!
    Molly Married on 09/29/2018
    Beautiful work!!!!! My favorite invitations I have ever seen
    Lindsay Married on 09/15/2018
    Impress design does such amazing work.
    Nichole Married on 09/07/2018
    Celeste was very easy to work with! I sat down at my first meeting with her and we chatted about my vision for my invitations for just a few moments and she pulled out exactly what I was talking about from her samples. She absolutely nailed it! The hardest part was when she sent me 3 proofs it was overwhelming because I wanted them all! I ended up picking a font style from one and a color from another and she made it happen. I cannot tell you how many people told me my wedding invitations were the most beautiful ones they’ve ever received. Every detail I expressed I wanted in my initial sit down with her was there down to the sparkly glitter lined envelopes. Use Celeste you won’t be disappointed I promise!! The quality and the experience I had with her made it all worth it! I’m obsessed with my wedding invitations and it sets the tone for my wedding ❤️

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you Nichole! It was such a pleasure working with you and I was thrilled that Demetra referred me to you for your wedding papers.
    Claire Married on 08/18/2018
    I cannot express how grateful I am to have found Impress Me Designs for our wedding stationary! Celeste's craftsmanship is remarkable and her attention to detail is seen through her quality of work. She brought my vision to reality through a very comprehensive design process. I will now have a keepsake and piece of art that will always be a memento from this important stage of my life! Along with her artistry and craft, she is easy to work with and accommodating when you may need or require any sort of change. I highly recommend Impress Me Designs and will be using her services in the future. The business name stands true...get ready to be impressed!
    Lindsay Married on 08/04/2018
    The absolute best part of the wedding process! My mom and I did this together and Celeste was so wonderful!
    Chrissy Married on 06/30/2018
    Celeste did our save the dates, invitations and seating chart. Each item was simply amazing! We received so many compliments on how great everything was. Celeste was so easy to work with and she really understood what was important to us. If I ever need any other invitations, stationary, etc. I would not hesitates to contact Celeste. Her professionalism and the rate at which she accomplished everything for us was simply impressive!
    Carmen Married on 06/30/2018
    We were referred to Celeste by our wedding planner, Sorrell Downing of Events By Sorrell. From the moment we met Celeste, we could sense how easy it would be to work with her. She was flexible, accommodating and a great listener! As soon as she learned our overall preferences, she very promptly came up with an assortment of creative ideas for Save the Date cards and wedding invitations. She is artistic, professional and organized. She is also an excellent communicator and very conscientious of the important timelines involved in planning a wedding. Her programs, menus, place cards, signs, etc., added a special touch to the overall decor. We thoroughly enjoyed working with her and would strongly recommend her services.

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Carmen for putting your trust in me. It was a pleasure to work with both you and your daughter Kelly!
    Joanne Married on 06/16/2018
    Celeste was amazing! She accommodated my busy schedule and crazy last minute asks! Her work is great and saying I was pleased with everything would be an under statement!