Impress Me Designs Reviews

132 | Windham, NH

132 Reviews for Impress Me Designs

132 Impress Me Designs Reviews

Ann · Married on 10/20/2018

So happy to be able to share my review. Wonderful job on my invitations, they look beautiful. I had a great experience working with Celeste, she was very professional and did a marvelous job on creating and printing.

Molly · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful work!!!!! My favorite invitations I have ever seen

Lindsay · Married on 09/15/2018

Impress design does such amazing work.

Nichole · Married on 09/07/2018

Celeste was very easy to work with! I sat down at my first meeting with her and we chatted about my vision for my invitations for just a few moments and she pulled out exactly what I was talking about from her samples. She absolutely nailed it! The hardest part was when she sent me 3 proofs it was overwhelming because I wanted them all! I ended up picking a font style from one and a color from another and she made it happen. I cannot tell you how many people told me my wedding invitations were the most beautiful ones they’ve ever received. Every detail I expressed I wanted in my initial sit down with her was there down to the sparkly glitter lined envelopes. Use Celeste you won’t be disappointed I promise!! The quality and the experience I had with her made it all worth it! I’m obsessed with my wedding invitations and it sets the tone for my wedding ❤️

Sent on 08/26/2018

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you Nichole! It was such a pleasure working with you and I was thrilled that Demetra referred me to you for your wedding papers.

Claire · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot express how grateful I am to have found Impress Me Designs for our wedding stationary! Celeste's craftsmanship is remarkable and her attention to detail is seen through her quality of work. She brought my vision to reality through a very comprehensive design process. I will now have a keepsake and piece of art that will always be a memento from this important stage of my life! Along with her artistry and craft, she is easy to work with and accommodating when you may need or require any sort of change. I highly recommend Impress Me Designs and will be using her services in the future. The business name stands true...get ready to be impressed!

Impress Me Designs 3

Lindsay · Married on 08/04/2018

The absolute best part of the wedding process! My mom and I did this together and Celeste was so wonderful!

Chrissy · Married on 06/30/2018

Celeste did our save the dates, invitations and seating chart. Each item was simply amazing! We received so many compliments on how great everything was. Celeste was so easy to work with and she really understood what was important to us. If I ever need any other invitations, stationary, etc. I would not hesitates to contact Celeste. Her professionalism and the rate at which she accomplished everything for us was simply impressive!

Carmen · Married on 06/30/2018

We were referred to Celeste by our wedding planner, Sorrell Downing of Events By Sorrell. From the moment we met Celeste, we could sense how easy it would be to work with her. She was flexible, accommodating and a great listener! As soon as she learned our overall preferences, she very promptly came up with an assortment of creative ideas for Save the Date cards and wedding invitations. She is artistic, professional and organized. She is also an excellent communicator and very conscientious of the important timelines involved in planning a wedding. Her programs, menus, place cards, signs, etc., added a special touch to the overall decor. We thoroughly enjoyed working with her and would strongly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Impress Me Designs 4
    Impress Me Designs 5
    Impress Me Designs 6
    Impress Me Designs 7

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Carmen for putting your trust in me. It was a pleasure to work with both you and your daughter Kelly!

Joanne · Married on 06/16/2018

Celeste was amazing! She accommodated my busy schedule and crazy last minute asks! Her work is great and saying I was pleased with everything would be an under statement!

Sally · Married on 06/02/2018

Such beautiful invitations! They were even more beautiful than we ever expected! I can't say enough about the exquisite quality of the invitations and impeccable design work. We had a wonderful experience working with Impress Me Designs.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Thank you so much Sally!

Molly · Married on 06/02/2018

Celeste is absolutely incredible. I found her on WeddingWire after a print shop couldn't do what I was looking for. Celeste does everything with true professionalism, fine artistry, and care. My invitations were impeccably designed and exceeded my expectations. She hand-glued hundreds of small crystals, and her work was timely and greatly organized. They were beautifully done and we got so many compliments on them! Thank you so much Celeste!!! Would definitely hire her again.

Dawn · Married on 12/31/2017

We were so happy that we met with Celeste at Impress Me Designs. Her custom invitations, escort cards, table numbers, and menu cards really enhanced our New Years Eve wedding. She somehow gave us exactly what we wanted without us being able to express what we really wanted. We received so many compliments about our invitations and the invitations really set the tone for the rest of our wedding decisions and decor. We highly recommend her services. Thank you Celeste!!
    -Mr. and Mrs. Gaglione

Impress Me Designs 8

Kevin · Married on 09/23/2017

From our very first interaction with Celeste, we were extremely impressed with her ability to create the perfect custom invitations and monogram that reflected our lifestyle, love for the outdoors, and love for our wedding venue. We received so many complements from our guests, who unanimously agreed that the invitations were, "The nicest invitations" they had ever received. Celeste's artistic talents, warm personality, work ethic, and unparalleled professionalism were the key attributes that made her so wonderful to work with. She truly took the stress out of the entire process for us, and she went above and beyond our expectations to create and deliver the highest quality products. She was exceptionally attentive to our every need, and she delivered each custom product we requested either on time or ahead of schedule. We offer our highest recommendation to any future bride and groom to work with Celeste.

-Kevin & Lindsay O'Fallon

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Impress Me Designs 9
    Impress Me Designs 10

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Kevin and Lindsay - Thank you so much for your kind words! And look at that bench Kevin....I think I'll be referring you soon with a future side business for benches and arbors. It came out amazing. Hope to see you both on the slopes or at the bar for a beverage. :)

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2017

Celeste was the best! She designed our wedding invitations, table numbers, menus, thank yous, and table place cards. When we met her, I had no idea what I was looking for. After talking and going over her work, she designed the perfect nautical themed invitations. They were perfect! She was a also very kind and understanding of all of our wedding deadlines. I would strongly recommend her!!

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

My family worked with Celeste for my sisters wedding and now mine. She is a creative genius! The amazing thing is that she can help you develop exactly what you are looking for. I wasn’t sure what to do and am not too creative. She took basic ideas and brought them to life. We loved everything she did and received many comments on how beautiful the stationary was. On top of everything being beautiful Celeste is so easy to work with, patient and such a nice person. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a custom product.

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Impress Me Designs 11
    Impress Me Designs 12
    Impress Me Designs 13
    Impress Me Designs 14
    Impress Me Designs 15
    Impress Me Designs 16

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing photos Amanda!!!

Rachelly · Married on 08/25/2017

Five stars all around for Celeste!! Our wedding invitations and stationery were beyond gorgeous... our family and friends are still fawning over it all. We can't wait to work with Celeste again -- whether it's a birthday party, baby shower, anniversary, etc ... her work is beautiful and we won't need much convincing to be clients of hers again!

Marianne · Married on 08/19/2017

Impress Me Designs is, I'd say, the most elite invitation design studio you'll find in all of New England. Celeste is amazingly talented and is an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only does she have plenty of patiences to work with nervous brides (like me), but she is also truly committed to making your dreams come true. Her beautiful creativity, style, professionalism, and passion for her art is undeniable. You will not be able to find more elegant and sophisticated, customized, personalized, one-of-a-kind, out of your mind pieces of cardstock art, anywhere else. From the first excited consultation involving piles of paper squares to breathtaking masterpieces by the end, you can trust Impress Me Designs, blindfolded!

Carolyn · Married on 08/11/2017

Celeste with Impress Me Designs was a pleasure to work with. She was very professional but very friendly at the same time. Her work is truly amazing. I had her make my wedding invitation and my seating plan chart. My invitations were exactly what I imagined. She is very good at working with you to capture your style and vision. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Impress Me Designs 17
    Impress Me Designs 18
    Impress Me Designs 19

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you again Carolyn. I love that you were able to post pictures as well! :)

Bethany · Married on 08/05/2017

I would rate Impress me Designs a 10 if it were an option! Celeste was very easy to work with and had a way of knowing exactly what I was trying to describe to her. She did my wedding invitations, table names, and guest seating cards... everything coordinated so nicely and the amount of compliments I received was overwhelming. I got married in August which I know is the busiest time, and Celeste was able to work with my busy schedule to make sure everything was complete in time. I would recommend Impress me Designs to anyone and everyone!!

Katherine · Married on 08/05/2017

Selecting invitations was a challenging task in planning my wedding, and then I met Celeste. She created the perfect stationary items with the details that matched our personality, without going over our budget. She was a pleasure to work with, always responsive to any questions we had during the process. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Katherine. I love working on your mountainside wedding!

Allison · Married on 08/05/2017

Celeste is AMAZING! We couldn’t be happier with our decision to have Impress Me Designs make our wedding invitations and seating cards. Celeste took our basic ideas and created beautiful products!!! We’ve received many compliments on our invitations. Celeste is extremely thorough, patient, personable and easy to work with! She made the whole process enjoyable and stress free! One of the best choices we made with our wedding planning- I’d highly recommend! :)

Sent on 12/05/2017

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you Allison! Sugar plum is one of my favorite color palettes to work with.

Kelsey · Married on 07/29/2017

Celeste is so amazing to work with! Not only does she get to know you as a person but has a great way of getting to know your wedding style! She paid attention to every detail I shared with her. Her work is simply amazing. I can't even count how many compliments I got on my invitations. She was professional throughout the entire process, and it ran very smoothly. I even needed an extra invitation and they were done the next day. The quality of printing and fabric used for the invitations leaves your guests with an outstanding first impression of your wedding! Thank you Celeste!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Impress Me Designs's reply:

Thank you Kelsey for sharing your positive feedback! Your York Beach wedding was amazing and I feel honored to have been chosen to create your stationery. :)

Kate · Married on 07/28/2017

Celeste was truly a lifesaver! The last two weeks of wedding planning are super stressful and she was so amazing to work with! Her prices are the best around and she was so accommodating, delivering everything to me and was there for questions seven days a week! I cannot say enough about how great our experience was working with Celeste, her work is EXCELLENT!

Ellen · Married on 07/22/2017

Our Wedding Invitations received rave reviews from our guests. People used words such as Glorious, So Personal, Amazing, Beautiful. Many said they had never seen a wedding invitation like ours ever. Celeste takes the time to sit with you and understand what you are looking for. No on-line service can ever do what she does. We highly recommend her for any design and print task. Her personal touch really makes a difference.