Impress by Marlene Reviews

39 | Bayamon, PR
See photos, pricing and details

39 Reviews for Impress by Marlene

Recommended by 100% of couples

5.0 out of 5.0
  • Quality of service 5.0
  • Professionalism 5.0
  • Flexibility 5.0
  • Value 5.0
  • Average response time 5.0

Awards

39

59 User photos

Sort by:
  • Ariel

    Ariel E. 路 Married on 07/14/2021

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Absolutely fabulous

    Marlene was amazing in capturing my vision. She made me feel comfortable planning a destination wedding. She captured my vision and executed it. Marlene and her assistant made sure everything went off with a hitch on our wedding day. She handled last minute changes with grace. Our decor and flowers were simply beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Thank you Marlene. We highly recommend 馃憣

    Sent on 07/23/2021
  • Kathy

    Kathy S. 路 Married on 03/13/2021

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Beautifully Decorator

    Impress by Marlene was amazing! My wedding is one I will never forget. The flowers, the table settings, the outdoor area was perfect! My guests couldn鈥檛 say enough good things about it. Highly recommend for your wedding!

    Sent on 03/17/2021
  • J

    Jenny 路 Married on 01/05/2021

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Excellent!

    Excellent! I met Marlene after my husband and I got engaged. Our families are from different countries (and continents) and we wanted to have our wedding decorated to showcast our different cultures. Marlene went above and beyond to make our dreams come true. If she had to make changes, she would first consult with me. In addition, she did everything for a very affordable price!

    Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Astrid

    Astrid I. 路 Married on 12/19/2020

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Beautiful job!

    Marlene is amazing, she transmits so much peace (which is super important when you鈥檙e stressed with the wedding planning). Marlene and her team arrived on time to the venue and did a spectacular job. We鈥檙e very satisfied to have chosen them to be in charge of our wedding decor

    Sent on 07/10/2021
  • Isamar

    Isamar R. 路 Married on 02/22/2020

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Excelente, responsable, atenta y creativa

    No te habia escrito antes porque a煤n estoy sin palabras! Pero queria darte las infinitas gracias por el excelente trabajo que hisiste en nuestra boda! TODO absolutamente TODO qued贸 perfecto!!! Gracias por tu paciencia, cari帽o, puntualidad, responsabilidad y creatividad a la hora de confesionar la decoraci贸n y coordinaci贸n de nuestra boda! A煤n miro las fotos y no puedo creer lo hermoso que qued贸 todo y que hayas cumplido cada detalle solicitado y hasta los que no fueron solicitados para hacer que todo quedar谩 tan perfecto.!!! Uso la palabra perfecto tantas veces pero es por lo agradecida y feliz que fui y estoy por el trabajo que realizaste. Marlene eres excelente en lo que haces y quiero desearte todo el 茅xito del mundo!!! Gracias gracias graciaaas de verdad no me resta m谩s que decir que eres incre铆ble en lo que haces. Estar茅 eternamente agradecida por tu trabajo y porque hayas sido parte esencial en lo que fue uno de los d铆as m谩s importantes de nuestras vidas!! Un MEGA abrazo 馃グ馃挅馃槉

    Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Lynnette

    Lynnette G. 路 Married on 11/09/2019

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Lynnette & Omar Wedding

    Hoy cumplimos un mes de casados. Un a帽o planificando, un a帽o de una aventura con Marlene para que nos complaciera y asi fue. Nos complaci贸 en todo. Su planificaci贸n fue perfecta y la decoraci贸n ( flores, invitaciones, mesas, pista de baile, cubiertos ect..) exactamente como lo imaginamos. Eres excelente, profesional y con una paciencia espectacular. Estamos muy felices de que hayas sido t煤 nuestra gu铆a durante esta aventura.
    Gracias por tus detalles y por esas Peonies hermosas. Y gracias a tu equipo de trabajo especialmente a Nicky.

    Con mucho cari帽o
    Lynnette & Omar

    Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Y

    Yanira B. 路 Married on 08/24/2019

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Un d铆a 煤nico y especial

    Excelente servicio, atenci贸n a los detalles, puntualidad y profesionalismo. Impress by Marlene logr贸 que cada momento fuera 煤nico y especial para nosotros.

    Sent on 12/24/2019
  • B

    Bob A. 路 Married on 07/12/2019

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Wedding Decoration

    Marlene exceeded my expectations and worked with in my budget. Highly recommended.

    Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Luis

    Luis 路 Married on 06/22/2019

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Servicio de Excelencia

    Impress by Marlene es excelente, contratamos sus servicios de decoraci贸n y todo qued贸 hermoso. Se acomod贸 a nuestro presupuesto sin comprometer calidad.

    Sent on 11/28/2019
  • G

    Gladelys M. 路 Married on 04/13/2019

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Espectacular!!!

    Marlene se encarg贸 de la decoraci贸n, planificaci贸n e invitaciones para mi boda. Marlene fue super flexible en ajustarse a nuestro horario y mantener una comunicaci贸n abierta ya que vivimos fuera de Puerto Rico. Logr贸 complacernos y buscar alternativas de acuerdo a nuestro estilo y presupuesto. Todo qued贸 hermoso!!!! Muchas gracias Marlene por tan excelente trabajo de principio a fin y por ser tan atenta y paciente con nosotros.

    Sent on 04/27/2019

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Gracias Gladelys y Richard por su confianza. Para mi fue un placer trabajar junto a ustedes para que este dia fuera como lo so帽aron.
  • Stefany

    Stefany V. 路 Married on 04/13/2019

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Romantic and classy

    Working with Marlene was great, she was sweet and responsive. The decoration was beautiful and romantic, just what I wanted. Flower arrangements were beautifully pieced together and the boutonni猫res and boquetes were simply chic. I highly recommend her services!

    Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Lafonda

    Lafonda 路 Married on 04/06/2019

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Marlene was the BEST!!!!

    Marlene was great to work with! I initially hired her for decor and last minute asked if she was available for day of coordination. This was the best decision I made! Having her and her assistant coordinate the day made everything so much smoother and took a lot of stress off of us. I loved my decor, it was simple and elegant! It exceeded my expectations. And pricing was great! She is so easy to work with. I would hire her for all of my upcoming events if she lived in California.

    Sent on 04/25/2019
  • M

    Melanie D. 路 Married on 03/09/2019

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Amazing & Talented Woman.

    Marlene is amazing, I honestly cannot find words to describe just how good she is. She literally took care of everything and she made us feel so comfortable and stress-free. The way it turned out was spectacular, we shared our ideas with her throughout the planning process and she truly made them come to life. It was even more beautiful than we imagined. It was truly an incredible experience and we will be forever thankful for everything she did to create this unforgettable experience. Much love and blessings from the Fabres!

    Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Fabiola

    Fabiola 路 Married on 03/09/2019

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Spectacular!!!!

    I love my wedding from the begging through the end. Marlene since the beginning was very responsible, professional always gave you her honest opinion. She always tried to make the client happy and always honored their wishes. Our wedding theme was vintage/rustic and she delivered. The exquisite taste with flowers, colors, creativity it鈥檚 amazing. She can make something simple looks expensive and tastesful. She鈥檚 a triple threat she can make invitations, menus, candy bar, bouquets, boutonni猫res, decor and also is a wedding coordinator. What more you can ask for. Impress by Marlene is a wonderful choice to make for your wedding.

    Sent on 03/29/2019

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Thank you Fabiola! You were a very organized and confident bride of what you wanted for your wedding. It was a pleasure working with you. I am very grateful for you trusting and your support always. Blessings in this new adventure!
  • Arlene

    Arlene 路 Married on 12/28/2018

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Truly unique and wonderful!!

    She has everything you need for your wedding! She made our wedding decorations, she made my flower bouquets, she created an out of this world dessert bar, she made our invitations and she managed the coordinations of our wedding day! She gave us a truly unique and beautiful wedding. And she has the patience to deal with difficult brides like me. Of you know what you want but need help or if you are lost (like I was), Marlene is the person that you need to help you make your dream wedding a reality. You wont be disappointed!

    Sent on 12/30/2018

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Thanks Arlene! I wish all the brides were as "difficult" as you. Being fans of Star Wars, it was fun to work every detail, that the groom would be pleased without losing the elegance and solemnity of the wedding. I really enjoy every detail !!
  • G

    Gloryn茅s A. 路 Married on 12/22/2018

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Best wedding planner and event designer!! 5 stars for her amazing work!!

    A very professional person, kind and I highly recommend her services. A complete good work in every detail!! My wedding was all that I expect it thanks to her. Thank you Marlene!!!

    Sent on 12/30/2018

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Thank you Gloryn茅s for trusting in my work. Although we had to resort to Plan B because of the rain, it was a beautiful ceremony. Many blessings in your marriage.
  • L

    Laurimari 路 Married on 12/15/2018

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Excellent service as wedding planner & decor!

    Eleg铆 a Marlene, confianda en los reviews y las fotos de sus eventos previos, y no me equivoqu茅. Marlene nos ayud贸 en la coordinaci贸n y decoraci贸n. Su profesionalismo y atenci贸n al detalle me impresionaron. Pero mi parte favorita fue su sinceridad, y que en momentos de indecisi贸n, ya fuese con los centros o los manteles me orientaba de tal forma que al final era mejor q lo q yo quer铆a!! Muchas personas se me acercaron para felicitarnos por lo hermosa y organizada que estuvo la boda. Pero fue gracias a ella que antes y durante la boda, se esmero para que cada detalle fuese como lo planificamos, y lo logro! Gracias por crear la boda que so帽茅!!! Sin duda 100% recomendada.

    Sent on 12/24/2018

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Gracias Lauri por tus palabras. Gracias por hacerme saber que logr茅 mi funci贸n de guiarlos por el proceso para que al final este dia fuera tan ameno para ustedes y sus invitados. Mucho 茅xito y felicidad en su uni贸n.
  • D

    Doriann 路 Married on 12/01/2018

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Excellent planner and decorator!

    I was searching for someone who could be my planner and my decorator for my wedding as I was going to be out of the country before my wedding. Marlene planned things within my budget and decorated the venue beautifully. On the day of the wedding everything went smoothly and I noticed she was paying attention to even the smallest of details. Very pleased with my experience with Marlene, she did a greta job!

    Sent on 12/10/2018

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Thank you Doriann. It was an honor for me to work with such a beautiful couple. Blessings in your marriage!!
  • Paola

    Paola 路 Married on 08/31/2018

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    We selected Impress by Marlene to handle our flowers, decoration, and day of coordination services. Marlene and her team did such a wonderful job! Planning a wedding from over a thousand miles away can be challenging, but Marlene reassured us along the way. She listened to what we wanted, adapted to our budget, and delivered an amazing final product. Gracias Marlene!

    Sent on 09/08/2018

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Thank you Paola for your words. It was a pleasure for me to work such a beautiful wedding.
  • G

    Glendaly 路 Married on 08/12/2018

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Todo su trabajo es HERMOSO... y muy responsable.... pueden confiar.. agradecida de su excelente labor

    Sent on 09/12/2018

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    gracias Glendaly por tu confianza.
  • N

    Natalia 路 Married on 06/23/2018

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    El trabajo que realiz贸 Marlene para mi boda fue excelente! Conf铆e en ella 100% y los resultados fueron excepcionales. Al yo no vivir en PR, me preocupaba un poco no tener buena comunicaci贸n con ella pero Marlene Siempre estuvo disponible para contestar mis preguntas y atender mis preocupaciones.
    Muchas personas me dec铆an que el d铆a de mi boda iba a pasar tan r谩pido que no me dar铆a cuenta de los detalles... Te cuento que yo me fij茅 en cada detalle de la decoraci贸n, los arreglos de mesa, servilletas, sillas, flores, boutonni猫re, ramos, etc. Todo me encant贸 y realmente fue mas bello de lo que imagin茅.
    Mil gracias Marlene por exceder mis expectativas!

    Sent on 07/17/2018

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Gracias Natalia por tu rese帽a. Muy agradecida por la confianza que nos brindaste en todo momento. 隆Muchas felicidades!
  • N

    Nilda 路 Married on 06/15/2018

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Where can we start? WOW!!! Marlene and her team were absolutely AMAZING! I just told her the colors and vibe I was going for, and she nailed it! The flowers were perfect, the beach ceremony setup was better that I could have imagined, and her communication was fantastic. She took initiative and contacted the wedding planner, the venue, and the baker in order to have the perfect decorations ready. She went above & beyond our expectations, and we couldn't have been happier. We highly recommend her for any wedding or event!

    Sent on 07/02/2018

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Thank you Nilda for your review. I give you many blessings to such a beautiful couple.
  • Marlyn

    Marlyn 路 Married on 04/21/2018

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Excelente servicio y profesional! Sillas, copas y servilletas en buenas condiciones! Puntual!

    Sent on 05/14/2018
  • T

    Tiffany 路 Married on 09/10/2017

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    I am over joyed with the work Marlene did at my wedding. She was attentive, responsive, and professional. Marlene helped me plan my wedding in one month!!!!!!!!! However, one would assume it took years of planning because of how beautiful everything came out.

    My wedding was also the week of the hurricane Irma. Marlene was in daily contact with me that week and reassured me everything would be ok and it WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Marlene turned my dream into a reality !!!!!! Thank you Marlene for everything you did! My wedding was AMAZING and its all because of your support.

    I would recommend you use MARLENE's Services!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sent on 09/19/2017
  • N

    Neftali 路 Married on 07/22/2017

    5.0
    • Quality of service:
      5.0
    • Responsiveness:
      5.0
    • Value:
      5.0
    • Flexibility:
      5.0
    • Professionalism:
      5.0

    Excelente, muy profesional y siempre est谩 disponible y muy diligente. Su trabajo es de mucha calidad.

    Sent on 05/29/2017

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Gracias Neftal铆 por confiar en nosotros.