Weddings

Impress by Marlene Reviews

Impress by Marlene View more information

39 Reviews

Rated
5.0
out of 5.0
Recommended by 100% of couples
  • Quality of service
    Rating 5 out of 5
  • Average response time
    Rating 5 out of 5
  • Professionalism
    Rating 5 out of 5
  • Value
    Rating 5 out of 5
  • Flexibility
    Rating 5 out of 5

Awards

  • 39
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

59 User photos

Sort by:
  • Ariel
    Ariel E. Married on 07/14/2021
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Absolutely fabulous

    Marlene was amazing in capturing my vision. She made me feel comfortable planning a destination wedding. She captured my vision and executed it. Marlene and her assistant made sure everything went off with a hitch on our wedding day. She handled last minute changes with grace. Our decor and flowers were simply beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Thank you Marlene. We highly recommend 👌
  • Kathy
    Kathy S. Married on 03/13/2021
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Beautifully Decorator

    Impress by Marlene was amazing! My wedding is one I will never forget. The flowers, the table settings, the outdoor area was perfect! My guests couldn’t say enough good things about it. Highly recommend for your wedding!
  • J
    Jenny Married on 01/05/2021
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Excellent!

    Excellent! I met Marlene after my husband and I got engaged. Our families are from different countries (and continents) and we wanted to have our wedding decorated to showcast our different cultures. Marlene went above and beyond to make our dreams come true. If she had to make changes, she would first consult with me. In addition, she did everything for a very affordable price!
  • Astrid
    Astrid I. Married on 12/19/2020
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Beautiful job!

    Marlene is amazing, she transmits so much peace (which is super important when you’re stressed with the wedding planning). Marlene and her team arrived on time to the venue and did a spectacular job. We’re very satisfied to have chosen them to be in charge of our wedding decor
  • Isamar
    Isamar R. Married on 02/22/2020
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Excelente, responsable, atenta y creativa

    No te habia escrito antes porque aún estoy sin palabras! Pero queria darte las infinitas gracias por el excelente trabajo que hisiste en nuestra boda! TODO absolutamente TODO quedó perfecto!!! Gracias por tu paciencia, cariño, puntualidad, responsabilidad y creatividad a la hora de confesionar la decoración y coordinación de nuestra boda! Aún miro las fotos y no puedo creer lo hermoso que quedó todo y que hayas cumplido cada detalle solicitado y hasta los que no fueron solicitados para hacer que todo quedará tan perfecto.!!! Uso la palabra perfecto tantas veces pero es por lo agradecida y feliz que fui y estoy por el trabajo que realizaste. Marlene eres excelente en lo que haces y quiero desearte todo el éxito del mundo!!! Gracias gracias graciaaas de verdad no me resta más que decir que eres increíble en lo que haces. Estaré eternamente agradecida por tu trabajo y porque hayas sido parte esencial en lo que fue uno de los días más importantes de nuestras vidas!! Un MEGA abrazo 🥰💖😊
  • Lynnette
    Lynnette G. Married on 11/09/2019
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Lynnette & Omar Wedding

    Hoy cumplimos un mes de casados. Un año planificando, un año de una aventura con Marlene para que nos complaciera y asi fue. Nos complació en todo. Su planificación fue perfecta y la decoración ( flores, invitaciones, mesas, pista de baile, cubiertos ect..) exactamente como lo imaginamos. Eres excelente, profesional y con una paciencia espectacular. Estamos muy felices de que hayas sido tú nuestra guía durante esta aventura.
    Gracias por tus detalles y por esas Peonies hermosas. Y gracias a tu equipo de trabajo especialmente a Nicky.

    Con mucho cariño
    Lynnette & Omar
  • Y
    Yanira B. Married on 08/24/2019
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Un día único y especial

    Excelente servicio, atención a los detalles, puntualidad y profesionalismo. Impress by Marlene logró que cada momento fuera único y especial para nosotros.
  • B
    Bob A. Married on 07/12/2019
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Wedding Decoration

    Marlene exceeded my expectations and worked with in my budget. Highly recommended.
  • Luis
    Luis Married on 06/22/2019
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Servicio de Excelencia

    Impress by Marlene es excelente, contratamos sus servicios de decoración y todo quedó hermoso. Se acomodó a nuestro presupuesto sin comprometer calidad.
  • Stefany
    Stefany V. Married on 04/13/2019
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Romantic and classy

    Working with Marlene was great, she was sweet and responsive. The decoration was beautiful and romantic, just what I wanted. Flower arrangements were beautifully pieced together and the boutonnières and boquetes were simply chic. I highly recommend her services!
  • G
    Gladelys M. Married on 04/13/2019
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Espectacular!!!

    Marlene se encargó de la decoración, planificación e invitaciones para mi boda. Marlene fue super flexible en ajustarse a nuestro horario y mantener una comunicación abierta ya que vivimos fuera de Puerto Rico. Logró complacernos y buscar alternativas de acuerdo a nuestro estilo y presupuesto. Todo quedó hermoso!!!! Muchas gracias Marlene por tan excelente trabajo de principio a fin y por ser tan atenta y paciente con nosotros.

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Gracias Gladelys y Richard por su confianza. Para mi fue un placer trabajar junto a ustedes para que este dia fuera como lo soñaron.
  • Lafonda
    Lafonda Married on 04/06/2019
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Marlene was the BEST!!!!

    Marlene was great to work with! I initially hired her for decor and last minute asked if she was available for day of coordination. This was the best decision I made! Having her and her assistant coordinate the day made everything so much smoother and took a lot of stress off of us. I loved my decor, it was simple and elegant! It exceeded my expectations. And pricing was great! She is so easy to work with. I would hire her for all of my upcoming events if she lived in California.
  • Fabiola
    Fabiola Married on 03/09/2019
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Spectacular!!!!

    I love my wedding from the begging through the end. Marlene since the beginning was very responsible, professional always gave you her honest opinion. She always tried to make the client happy and always honored their wishes. Our wedding theme was vintage/rustic and she delivered. The exquisite taste with flowers, colors, creativity it’s amazing. She can make something simple looks expensive and tastesful. She’s a triple threat she can make invitations, menus, candy bar, bouquets, boutonnières, decor and also is a wedding coordinator. What more you can ask for. Impress by Marlene is a wonderful choice to make for your wedding.

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Thank you Fabiola! You were a very organized and confident bride of what you wanted for your wedding. It was a pleasure working with you. I am very grateful for you trusting and your support always. Blessings in this new adventure!
  • M
    Melanie D. Married on 03/09/2019
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Amazing & Talented Woman.

    Marlene is amazing, I honestly cannot find words to describe just how good she is. She literally took care of everything and she made us feel so comfortable and stress-free. The way it turned out was spectacular, we shared our ideas with her throughout the planning process and she truly made them come to life. It was even more beautiful than we imagined. It was truly an incredible experience and we will be forever thankful for everything she did to create this unforgettable experience. Much love and blessings from the Fabres!
  • Arlene
    Arlene Married on 12/28/2018
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Truly unique and wonderful!!

    She has everything you need for your wedding! She made our wedding decorations, she made my flower bouquets, she created an out of this world dessert bar, she made our invitations and she managed the coordinations of our wedding day! She gave us a truly unique and beautiful wedding. And she has the patience to deal with difficult brides like me. Of you know what you want but need help or if you are lost (like I was), Marlene is the person that you need to help you make your dream wedding a reality. You wont be disappointed!

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Thanks Arlene! I wish all the brides were as "difficult" as you. Being fans of Star Wars, it was fun to work every detail, that the groom would be pleased without losing the elegance and solemnity of the wedding. I really enjoy every detail !!
  • G
    Glorynés A. Married on 12/22/2018
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Best wedding planner and event designer!! 5 stars for her amazing work!!

    A very professional person, kind and I highly recommend her services. A complete good work in every detail!! My wedding was all that I expect it thanks to her. Thank you Marlene!!!

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Thank you Glorynés for trusting in my work. Although we had to resort to Plan B because of the rain, it was a beautiful ceremony. Many blessings in your marriage.
  • L
    Laurimari Married on 12/15/2018
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Excellent service as wedding planner & decor!

    Elegí a Marlene, confianda en los reviews y las fotos de sus eventos previos, y no me equivoqué. Marlene nos ayudó en la coordinación y decoración. Su profesionalismo y atención al detalle me impresionaron. Pero mi parte favorita fue su sinceridad, y que en momentos de indecisión, ya fuese con los centros o los manteles me orientaba de tal forma que al final era mejor q lo q yo quería!! Muchas personas se me acercaron para felicitarnos por lo hermosa y organizada que estuvo la boda. Pero fue gracias a ella que antes y durante la boda, se esmero para que cada detalle fuese como lo planificamos, y lo logro! Gracias por crear la boda que soñé!!! Sin duda 100% recomendada.

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Gracias Lauri por tus palabras. Gracias por hacerme saber que logré mi función de guiarlos por el proceso para que al final este dia fuera tan ameno para ustedes y sus invitados. Mucho éxito y felicidad en su unión.
  • D
    Doriann Married on 12/01/2018
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5

    Excellent planner and decorator!

    I was searching for someone who could be my planner and my decorator for my wedding as I was going to be out of the country before my wedding. Marlene planned things within my budget and decorated the venue beautifully. On the day of the wedding everything went smoothly and I noticed she was paying attention to even the smallest of details. Very pleased with my experience with Marlene, she did a greta job!

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Thank you Doriann. It was an honor for me to work with such a beautiful couple. Blessings in your marriage!!
  • Paola
    Paola Married on 08/31/2018
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    We selected Impress by Marlene to handle our flowers, decoration, and day of coordination services. Marlene and her team did such a wonderful job! Planning a wedding from over a thousand miles away can be challenging, but Marlene reassured us along the way. She listened to what we wanted, adapted to our budget, and delivered an amazing final product. Gracias Marlene!

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Thank you Paola for your words. It was a pleasure for me to work such a beautiful wedding.
  • G
    Glendaly Married on 08/12/2018
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    Todo su trabajo es HERMOSO... y muy responsable.... pueden confiar.. agradecida de su excelente labor

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    gracias Glendaly por tu confianza.
  • N
    Natalia Married on 06/23/2018
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    El trabajo que realizó Marlene para mi boda fue excelente! Confíe en ella 100% y los resultados fueron excepcionales. Al yo no vivir en PR, me preocupaba un poco no tener buena comunicación con ella pero Marlene Siempre estuvo disponible para contestar mis preguntas y atender mis preocupaciones.
    Muchas personas me decían que el día de mi boda iba a pasar tan rápido que no me daría cuenta de los detalles... Te cuento que yo me fijé en cada detalle de la decoración, los arreglos de mesa, servilletas, sillas, flores, boutonnière, ramos, etc. Todo me encantó y realmente fue mas bello de lo que imaginé.
    Mil gracias Marlene por exceder mis expectativas!

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Gracias Natalia por tu reseña. Muy agradecida por la confianza que nos brindaste en todo momento. ¡Muchas felicidades!
  • N
    Nilda Married on 06/15/2018
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    Where can we start? WOW!!! Marlene and her team were absolutely AMAZING! I just told her the colors and vibe I was going for, and she nailed it! The flowers were perfect, the beach ceremony setup was better that I could have imagined, and her communication was fantastic. She took initiative and contacted the wedding planner, the venue, and the baker in order to have the perfect decorations ready. She went above & beyond our expectations, and we couldn't have been happier. We highly recommend her for any wedding or event!

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Thank you Nilda for your review. I give you many blessings to such a beautiful couple.
  • Marlyn
    Marlyn Married on 04/21/2018
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    Excelente servicio y profesional! Sillas, copas y servilletas en buenas condiciones! Puntual!
  • T
    Tiffany Married on 09/10/2017
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    I am over joyed with the work Marlene did at my wedding. She was attentive, responsive, and professional. Marlene helped me plan my wedding in one month!!!!!!!!! However, one would assume it took years of planning because of how beautiful everything came out.

    My wedding was also the week of the hurricane Irma. Marlene was in daily contact with me that week and reassured me everything would be ok and it WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Marlene turned my dream into a reality !!!!!! Thank you Marlene for everything you did! My wedding was AMAZING and its all because of your support.

    I would recommend you use MARLENE's Services!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • N
    Neftali Married on 07/22/2017
    Rating 5 out of 5
    • Quality of service
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Responsiveness
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Professionalism
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Value
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    • Flexibility
      Rating 5.0 out of 5
    Excelente, muy profesional y siempre está disponible y muy diligente. Su trabajo es de mucha calidad.

    Impress by Marlene's reply:

    Gracias Neftalí por confiar en nosotros.