Impress by Marlene Reviews

Impress by Marlene 6
Impress by Marlene 7

Jenny · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Excellent!

Excellent! I met Marlene after my husband and I got engaged. Our families are from different countries (and continents) and we wanted to have our wedding decorated to showcast our different cultures. Marlene went above and beyond to make our dreams come true. If she had to make changes, she would first consult with me. In addition, she did everything for a very affordable price!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Gladelys Marrero · Married on 04/13/2019

Espectacular!!!

Marlene se encargó de la decoración, planificación e invitaciones para mi boda. Marlene fue super flexible en ajustarse a nuestro horario y mantener una comunicación abierta ya que vivimos fuera de Puerto Rico. Logró complacernos y buscar alternativas de acuerdo a nuestro estilo y presupuesto. Todo quedó hermoso!!!! Muchas gracias Marlene por tan excelente trabajo de principio a fin y por ser tan atenta y paciente con nosotros.

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Impress by Marlene 8
    Impress by Marlene 9
    Impress by Marlene 10
    Impress by Marlene 11

Impress by Marlene's reply:

Gracias Gladelys y Richard por su confianza. Para mi fue un placer trabajar junto a ustedes para que este dia fuera como lo soñaron.
  • Lafonda

LaFonda · Married on 04/06/2019

Marlene was the BEST!!!!

Marlene was great to work with! I initially hired her for decor and last minute asked if she was available for day of coordination. This was the best decision I made! Having her and her assistant coordinate the day made everything so much smoother and took a lot of stress off of us. I loved my decor, it was simple and elegant! It exceeded my expectations. And pricing was great! She is so easy to work with. I would hire her for all of my upcoming events if she lived in California.

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Impress by Marlene 16
  • Fabiola

Fabiola · Married on 03/09/2019

Spectacular!!!!

I love my wedding from the begging through the end. Marlene since the beginning was very responsible, professional always gave you her honest opinion. She always tried to make the client happy and always honored their wishes. Our wedding theme was vintage/rustic and she delivered. The exquisite taste with flowers, colors, creativity it’s amazing. She can make something simple looks expensive and tastesful. She’s a triple threat she can make invitations, menus, candy bar, bouquets, boutonnières, decor and also is a wedding coordinator. What more you can ask for. Impress by Marlene is a wonderful choice to make for your wedding.

Sent on 03/29/2019
    Impress by Marlene 28
    Impress by Marlene 29
    Impress by Marlene 30

Impress by Marlene's reply:

Thank you Fabiola! You were a very organized and confident bride of what you wanted for your wedding. It was a pleasure working with you. I am very grateful for you trusting and your support always. Blessings in this new adventure!
  • Arlene

Arlene · Married on 12/28/2018

Truly unique and wonderful!!

She has everything you need for your wedding! She made our wedding decorations, she made my flower bouquets, she created an out of this world dessert bar, she made our invitations and she managed the coordinations of our wedding day! She gave us a truly unique and beautiful wedding. And she has the patience to deal with difficult brides like me. Of you know what you want but need help or if you are lost (like I was), Marlene is the person that you need to help you make your dream wedding a reality. You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Impress by Marlene 31
    Impress by Marlene 32
    Impress by Marlene 33

Impress by Marlene's reply:

Thanks Arlene! I wish all the brides were as "difficult" as you. Being fans of Star Wars, it was fun to work every detail, that the groom would be pleased without losing the elegance and solemnity of the wedding. I really enjoy every detail !!

Glorynés Afanador · Married on 12/22/2018

Best wedding planner and event designer!! 5 stars for her amazing work!!

A very professional person, kind and I highly recommend her services. A complete good work in every detail!! My wedding was all that I expect it thanks to her. Thank you Marlene!!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Impress by Marlene's reply:

Thank you Glorynés for trusting in my work. Although we had to resort to Plan B because of the rain, it was a beautiful ceremony. Many blessings in your marriage.

Laurimari · Married on 12/15/2018

Excellent service as wedding planner & decor!

Elegí a Marlene, confianda en los reviews y las fotos de sus eventos previos, y no me equivoqué. Marlene nos ayudó en la coordinación y decoración. Su profesionalismo y atención al detalle me impresionaron. Pero mi parte favorita fue su sinceridad, y que en momentos de indecisión, ya fuese con los centros o los manteles me orientaba de tal forma que al final era mejor q lo q yo quería!! Muchas personas se me acercaron para felicitarnos por lo hermosa y organizada que estuvo la boda. Pero fue gracias a ella que antes y durante la boda, se esmero para que cada detalle fuese como lo planificamos, y lo logro! Gracias por crear la boda que soñé!!! Sin duda 100% recomendada.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Impress by Marlene's reply:

Gracias Lauri por tus palabras. Gracias por hacerme saber que logré mi función de guiarlos por el proceso para que al final este dia fuera tan ameno para ustedes y sus invitados. Mucho éxito y felicidad en su unión.

Doriann · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent planner and decorator!

I was searching for someone who could be my planner and my decorator for my wedding as I was going to be out of the country before my wedding. Marlene planned things within my budget and decorated the venue beautifully. On the day of the wedding everything went smoothly and I noticed she was paying attention to even the smallest of details. Very pleased with my experience with Marlene, she did a greta job!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Impress by Marlene's reply:

Thank you Doriann. It was an honor for me to work with such a beautiful couple. Blessings in your marriage!!
  • Paola

Paola · Married on 08/31/2018

We selected Impress by Marlene to handle our flowers, decoration, and day of coordination services. Marlene and her team did such a wonderful job! Planning a wedding from over a thousand miles away can be challenging, but Marlene reassured us along the way. She listened to what we wanted, adapted to our budget, and delivered an amazing final product. Gracias Marlene!

Sent on 09/08/2018
    Impress by Marlene 34
    Impress by Marlene 35

Impress by Marlene's reply:

Thank you Paola for your words. It was a pleasure for me to work such a beautiful wedding.

Glendaly · Married on 08/12/2018

Todo su trabajo es HERMOSO... y muy responsable.... pueden confiar.. agradecida de su excelente labor

Sent on 09/12/2018

Impress by Marlene's reply:

gracias Glendaly por tu confianza.

Natalia · Married on 06/23/2018

El trabajo que realizó Marlene para mi boda fue excelente! Confíe en ella 100% y los resultados fueron excepcionales. Al yo no vivir en PR, me preocupaba un poco no tener buena comunicación con ella pero Marlene Siempre estuvo disponible para contestar mis preguntas y atender mis preocupaciones.
    Muchas personas me decían que el día de mi boda iba a pasar tan rápido que no me daría cuenta de los detalles... Te cuento que yo me fijé en cada detalle de la decoración, los arreglos de mesa, servilletas, sillas, flores, boutonnière, ramos, etc. Todo me encantó y realmente fue mas bello de lo que imaginé.
    Mil gracias Marlene por exceder mis expectativas!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Impress by Marlene's reply:

Gracias Natalia por tu reseña. Muy agradecida por la confianza que nos brindaste en todo momento. ¡Muchas felicidades!

Nilda · Married on 06/15/2018

Where can we start? WOW!!! Marlene and her team were absolutely AMAZING! I just told her the colors and vibe I was going for, and she nailed it! The flowers were perfect, the beach ceremony setup was better that I could have imagined, and her communication was fantastic. She took initiative and contacted the wedding planner, the venue, and the baker in order to have the perfect decorations ready. She went above & beyond our expectations, and we couldn't have been happier. We highly recommend her for any wedding or event!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Impress by Marlene's reply:

Thank you Nilda for your review. I give you many blessings to such a beautiful couple.
  • Marlyn

Marlyn · Married on 04/21/2018

Excelente servicio y profesional! Sillas, copas y servilletas en buenas condiciones! Puntual!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Impress by Marlene 36
    Impress by Marlene 37

tiffany · Married on 09/10/2017

I am over joyed with the work Marlene did at my wedding. She was attentive, responsive, and professional. Marlene helped me plan my wedding in one month!!!!!!!!! However, one would assume it took years of planning because of how beautiful everything came out.

My wedding was also the week of the hurricane Irma. Marlene was in daily contact with me that week and reassured me everything would be ok and it WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlene turned my dream into a reality !!!!!! Thank you Marlene for everything you did! My wedding was AMAZING and its all because of your support.

I would recommend you use MARLENE's Services!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Neftali · Married on 07/22/2017

Excelente, muy profesional y siempre está disponible y muy diligente. Su trabajo es de mucha calidad.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Impress by Marlene's reply:

Gracias Neftalí por confiar en nosotros.

Tina · Married on 07/15/2017

Marlene made my invitations for my wedding. Everyone fell IN LOVE with them. I have friends that have been invited to many weddings this summer, and 3 different people told me mine were the best they had EVER seen! They were PERFECT!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Impress by Marlene's reply:

Thank you Tina for your review! Actually, your invitations are a reflection of how beautiful your wedding will be. Congratulations and enjoy your day!

Kimberly · Married on 06/10/2017

Working with Marlene was the absolute best! her level of professionalism, as well as attention to detail made our day spectacular. The minute we walked into our wedding venue for our reception we were blown away. My partner and I chose a beach theme with sea glass colors, and and nuances of nautical items. I can't begin to explain how Marlene captured the very essence of what we envisioned, it was like she extracted information from our brain. I would highly recommend her over and over again, we couldn't of been any happier with the outcome of our wedding thank you so much Marlene for making our day that much more special! You simply are amazing at what you do.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Impress by Marlene's reply:

I feel blessed to have worked with you on this special day. Very grateful for your confidence.

Edmarie · Married on 05/28/2017

Our wedding planner highly recommended Impress by Marlene and we were not disappointed. Marlene worked with our budget to create beautiful and unique invitations, and to make our venue look elegant and romantic. However, what we most loved about Marlene was that she really made our venue reflect our personality and love story. Our story was reflected in every detail, from the flowers and candles, to the globes that she hand-painted for us! Needless to say, Marlene was also very friendly and professional. We highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Impress by Marlene's reply:

Thank you Edmarie & Héctor for your review. We are very glad and grateful to have been a part of this special day.

Arleen · Married on 04/22/2017

All-in-one service. Very professional and responsible.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Impress by Marlene's reply:

Thank you Arleen for your review!

cynthia · Married on 04/22/2017

Excelente service!! Se lo recomiendo con ojos cerrados a todo el mundo!!
    Marlene, gracias por toda tu ayuda y sobre todo tu paciencia!! Me encantó todo lo que hiciste para que nuestras invitaciones quedaran como queríamos, nunca tuviste un No siempre un SI y super positiva!! Gracias Gracias !!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Impress by Marlene's reply:

Gracias Cynthia! Fue un placer ser parte de un equipo de excelentes suplidores para lograr que el aniversario de tus papás fuera un éxito.

Eleana · Married on 12/17/2016

Marlene is one of my favorites, she goes beyond our expectations!! We had the most delicate and perfect weeding invitations. Her service as our coordinator was A+. And last but not least her "coquitos" are out of this world. I recommend Impress by Marlene without any doubt. The best qualities are her honesty and the best customer service and support any bride desires.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Impress by Marlene's reply:

Thank you for your words. It was a pleasure to work with you and Miguel, a wedding full of details to please all of your guests.
  • O

Octavia · Married on 09/24/2016

Marlene was referred to me by my officiant, I was unsure of where I was going to find a decorator. So I decided to take my officiants advice and contact Marlene. I'm so glad I did! I had sent her a bunch of ideas and pictures, and Marlene went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. She is very professional and prompt and I would recommend her to anyone having a wedding/event in PR.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Impress by Marlene's reply:

Thank you Octavia! Was a pleasure to be part of your wedding team.

Ayneris · Married on 06/18/2016

Excelente Servico. Me brindo muchas ideas de como hacer las invitaciones e hizo mas de lo que esperaba. Muy agradecida con el servicio y la recomiendo un 100%!!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Gracias Ayneris!

Jessica · Married on 08/01/2015

Very professional. Received the Invitations on time and good quality materials. In addition of the invitations, prepared a fabulous candy bar. Everyone loved it!

Sent on 11/25/2015