Imperial Event Rentals Reviews

60 Reviews for Imperial Event Rentals

1 User photo

Imperial Event Rentals 1
  • User3891147 ·

This is an awesome company. For any bride looking for inexpensive, yet quality service. The customer service was professional, helpful and kind. The decorations that were rented were perfect, and great quality. They listen to what you want, and they do it with skill. I already recommended it to some of my friends and I told them about all their other party services. Thanks Imperial...

Sent on 02/09/2014
  • User3891429 ·

Imperial was arranged a great party.Imperial Party Rentals is the awesome company for wedding event. They are very much friendly and cooperative and creative .They did everything within my budget. Thanks Imperial Party Rentals for your great assistance!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Tania · Married on 04/27/2019

Tania Martinez

Imperial Event Rentals was great. I worked with Lillian. She was very patient and helped me tremendously throughout the process of planning my wedding at our home in Boca Raton. All the details needed from table sizes to measurements played a huge role in making my wedding a success. Thank you for your help! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 02/16/2019

Chairs were a great value!

Naysi was awesome to work with and the guy who delivered our chairs was so nice. They were perfect and a good value. I would use imperial again for sure.

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Imperial Event Rentals 2

Viota · Married on 10/13/2018

Beatiful decor selections

This place met and exceeding our expectations. We got so much complements on the chairs and sofas we rented for our wedding. Maria was truly amazing working with. Her customer service skills are impeccable.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Diana · Married on 07/21/2017

Imperial Event Rentals were a pleasure to work with! They are quick to reply to emails and provide quotes. I used them for my wedding and we rented a number of things from them. Everything was delivered promptly and in perfect condition. We absolutely loveddddd our mirrored sweetheart table and white leather chairs. Thank you for your great service!
    Diana & Roland
    7.21.17

Sent on 08/17/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

Imperial was very easy to work with on our October 2016 wedding and their pricing is impossible to beat! I would definitely suggest this rental company for any type of event.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Paola · Married on 11/21/2015

Imperial Event Rentals has the best prices and quality items in Miami! Everything was impeccable and the staff was so friendly and helpful!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Working with Imperial was easy and seamless. Before selecting my gold chiavari chairs, they allowed me to walk their warehouse where they were kept covered and in great condition. The price was the best in town. They were on time for delivery and pickup, would work with them again!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Victoria · Married on 01/31/2015

I recently had an intimate wedding reception for 50. I wanted to do it like a cocktail party/lounge. Someone told me that if I needed party rentals, I should contact Imperial Party Rentals. Martha was amazing! I told her what I wanted to do and where I was going to have it and she came up with some fantastic options for the party. We ended up rental white leather lounge furniture and highboys. They were professional, easy to work with, offered great payment plans, delivered on time, set everything up and then came to pick it all up. They made the party look amazing! i would recommend them to anyone in need of event rentals and will definitely use them again for my next party!

Sent on 02/09/2015

I hired this company after a friend recommended them, and I have to say, they were amazing. They gave me a great rate to rent a large tent, plus tables, chairs, and linens. Delivery and set up was superb, with all the guys arriving early. The thing I loved about this company was their professionalism. They were in constant contact with me throughout, and had lots of options for my needs. I never felt like I was being ripped off or ignored. The party was a great success, and everyone had a lovely time. Thanks guys for making this a day I will remember forever!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Patricia · Married on 07/04/2014

I cannot say enough about this company. The prices were the best I could find. The equipment was just as I expected.

Everyone from the company was polite and professional. Set up and breakdown was done in a very efficient manner that I appreciated because I was so stressed trying to get everything done with a time crunch.

Sent on 07/13/2014

angela · Married on 07/04/2014

I loved the service, they were early and set up was great. Guests loved it. Would recommend to anyone! Thank you so much for making my day so perfect!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Very good service and their activities really fantastic. I've been using this service for quite a few years. Best price around for the best Quality ..The selection is great , the prices are better. Imperial Party Rentals was excellent. Wonderful communication, professional deliverables, and excellent turn around time. I like that they worked with us every step of the way to make sure we got what we wanted. I would recommend your service to anyone!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Aura · Married on 06/13/2014

Timing was precise and quality was the best! I am a very satisfied customer and would definitely recommend Imperial Party Rentals to anyone.

Sent on 06/20/2014
  • User4191355 · 2+ years ago

My wedding would not have been the same without the fantastic service I received from Imperial Party Rentals. They provided a service second to none with professionalism and perfection throughout. They managed to succeed in everything they did and even excel in most areas, for that I condone them and definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Katie · Married on 05/22/2014

I'm more than happy through their organized work. It was so memorable and by their awesome efforts, everything went so smoothly. Anyone can rely on these guys, as they are so reliable and experienced to manage such worthy situations. A great customer satisfaction finally focused through my words, which is so less to express. Tremendous efforts, highly recommended.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Natasha · Married on 05/15/2014

I decided to go with Imperial after a friend used them for her wedding. I was so happy I chose them. While I was trying to enjoy my the most important day of my life everyone else seemed like they were trying to ruin it. The cake was late, the caterer got everything wrong, and I was completely stressed out. Imperial saved the day by being completely on time and professional. They were so easy to work with I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would recommend them to anyone having a wedding or any event in the Hialeah area.

Sent on 06/19/2014
  • User4192116 · 2+ years ago

Wonderful service! Imperial is incredibly professional. They offer great quality and everything we rented was in great shape. They have amazing customer service as well! Almost too good to be true. Would definitely recommend Imperial to all my friends.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Grace · Married on 04/05/2014

There team was excellent!!! They are very affordable, prompt, and everything is very clean. My wedding went everything as I planned. I order 140 chairs and 12 tables for a good price. I will do business with them again for any event I may have.

Sent on 04/18/2014

Imperial truly has the best customer service. If you're looking for reasonable, reliable, and quality service, they are perfect for you. Everything is in great shape and they worked with us to get exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 04/20/2014

We were so grateful to discover imperial party rental for our wedding. The costs are truly sensible, the stock is in great condition and they don't attempt to adhere it to you after the actuality with huge amounts of extra expenses. in particular they have extraordinary client benefit and were completely understanding with us when we called to change the request again and again. They even sent us a note to say thanks, only one little case of how they truly go the additional mile. I'll surely use them whenever I need gathering rentals.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Above and beyond my expectations! I was a bit hesitant about hiring this company at first, but the professionalism and the wonderful, joyful atmosphere this company provided has officially won me over. Great service for any wedding occasion!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Great service! Very reliable and not expensive at all. They were extremely professional and fun to work with. Equipment was top-notch and decorations were fabulous. All in all, amazing! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 02/10/2014

This is my second wedding and my first one had horrible service; the experience was terrible. However, Imperial has renewed my faith in wedding rental companies. 10 times better than my previous company and I do not regret a single dollar. The service was, as everyone has said, professional. The whole wedding procession moved along fluidly and my second wedding was great. I would totally recommend this service to those in need of a wedding company.