Imperial Decor Reviews

Imperial Decor 6
Imperial Decor 7

Rameez Munawar · Married on 08/19/2018

Supertastic

I had a great experience with Imperial Decor. They had a deep inventory, considerable experience working on large events, and were accommodating to our needs. Saba, Suhail and Danial were also responsive and respectful through the entire process. We went through their image library and selected our favorite designs. The process helped us better visualize our setup and on the wedding day they executed exactly as planned. I would absolutely recommend Imperial Decor!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • PAL

Pal Chokshi · Married on 08/04/2018

Sweet Sixteen

We went with Imperial Decor and our experience was wonderful. I had a sweet sixteen and they helped make it amazing. The decorations, table centerpieces, back drop, sofas, and flowers and set up were exactly what we had talked about. We received so many compliments from that night. Do reccomend planning early so your event can be carried out just liked you wish. Thank you saba!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Syed · Married on 07/22/2018

Two Weddings - Three large events

Imperial Decor helped us with decorations for two weddings that took place in our family last summer. These were a total of 3 events, each with 350 to 450 guests. We started discussing design options with Saba Kamran several months ahead of the weddings. She took us through many options and choices and at the same time was very attuned to our own preferences. It was a pleasure to work with her.

As we moved to execution Suhail Kamran took over and made sure everything got executed as agreed. We could not have been happier with the results. Most of all both Saba and Suhail were a pleasure to deal with. We could always count on their guidance, and feel they were still very receptive to our own desires and choices. While our events were South Asian themed weddings, I am sure they would be equally effective in pretty much any type of event decor needs.
    I would strongly recommend Imperial Decor for any and all event decoration needs.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Deepali · Married on 06/23/2018

Imperial Decor is such a pleasure to work with. They are very accommodating and do their best to bring your dreams to reality.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

We worked with Saba and her team from Imperial Decor for our June wedding and they made our dream wedding possible with their lovely floral work! It was a fusion wedding, so they did a fabulous and elegant mandap with floral garlands and additional garlands around our dinner tent, as well as gorgeous, rich-looking centerpieces, bouquets, and aisle and mantle decor. The colors and design brought my visions for the day to life. Leading up to the big day, Saba was so generous with her time to walk us through what to expect, even ordering and checking ahead on the exact flower we wanted for garlands to ensure the color would work with our design. Saba was super flexible and responsive and worked with my sometimes changing ideas and some unknowns with the venue tent design to deliver. It was beyond our expectations and I think everyone in attendance was very impressed with all of their work. The on-site coordinator, Lily, was also great, and her team worked seamlessly with the caterer to get everything set up in time and worked quickly to flip our ceremony space to the dinner space within an hour. We definitely felt like we got what we paid for with this design team and would recommend them with confidence for your wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Niharika · Married on 06/16/2018

Excellent business to work with. Saba is amazing, she is very calm, collected, organized, which is exactly what you need in what can be a stressful time. Picking her as the decorator was an easy choice. She was professional in our first meeting, making it easy to look through all the photos. She has a wide variety of things she can do for decoration. She wasn't pushy at all in offering things, as some other people I had met with were. Email response was prompt, easy to make payments online with them. She was very accommodating & patient as I did Facetime meetings with her while I was in California, sending me photos while on the call to allow me to see things better. She was also great in helping me hone in on what I wanted. I got overwhelmed with all the components of decor I needed to select, but she did a great job of figuring out my style, helping me choose what turned out to be absolutely beautiful. Had a great final session with her picking colors. The wedding weekend turned out beautifully- she created great looks for each event that were all totally different. She was one vendor I never doubted would be on time, have everything ready. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Shruti · Married on 06/12/2018

My husband and I are so incredibly happy with our decision to go with Imperial Decor. Saba and her team from the get-go have been incredible to work with and so patient to listen to what we like/dislike and run through so many options together. They were so flexible when it came to accommodating meeting times and appointments and made this all about us.
    We did not have to worry about anything. There were no last minute surprises or issues and everything looked absolutely amazing.
    Thank you so very much for being part of our journey and I would recommend them blindly - You guys are amazing!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Valerie · Married on 06/01/2018

Absolutely fantastic! Such great company to work with. Thank you for the amazing decor, outstanding service and your attention to detail. We loved the service and would highly recommend them to our friends and family.

Sent on 05/10/2018

AC · Married on 04/28/2018

Imperial Decor did a beautiful job with our Hindu and Christian wedding ceremonies, reception, and various decor items throughout our venue in between, designing our entire day to be a cohesive event that flowed seamlessly from design to design (a bit of a challenge with two very distinct cultures!). From the start, Saba and her team were extremely flexible and creative, providing several design meetings and a venue walk-through with us several months before our wedding. Imperial's pricing is competitive compared to other Indian decorators in the area, but there is no sacrifice of quality (I also found Imperial to be more professional than other companies I spoke with, who tried to tell me my ideas were wrong or that "most people spend more money" than I was budgeting). We especially appreciated Imperial's flexibility with some last-minute additions to our decor, as well as adjustments they made the day-of that made the space really pop--for example, we noticed Saba and her team made slight adjustments to the width of our stage backdrop and made some additions (at no extra cost) to our reception stage decor that looked so much better than what we had originally envisioned. We received so many compliments on the decor and heard from many guests (including those that attend Indian weddings all the time!) that this was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever seen. We can't thank Imperial enough for making our day really shine!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Mansi · Married on 04/21/2018

Imperial decor exceeded all our expectations.They made our wedding look like it was out of a fairytale. Everything looked so magical and breathtakingly beautiful.The guests were gushing over how beautifully decorated each event was. The centerpieces at the reception were beautifully arranged and the stage was stunning with the crystal and candle bookshelf backdrop.We had a chandelier as well overhead and it caught the light beautifully.Suhail and Saba were so easy to work with and they were able to bring my dream wedding to life.I would 100 % recommend them .

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Imperial Decor 12
    Imperial Decor 13
    Imperial Decor 14

Maryam · Married on 12/02/2017

It was great working with imperial decors
    they gave me the stage layout I exactly wanted and were really flexible with pricing and also took out time for the bride and groom to make sure they had the perfect stage setting for our big day. I would def reccomend imperial for any type of wedding. They were one time with their work and very fast at setup

Sent on 12/18/2017

Shivana · Married on 11/25/2017

Imperial Decor does an amazing job! The decor at my wedding awed all of my guests and Saba takes the time to review every detail with you. The decor is exceedingly spectacular, but the professionalism both Saba & Suhail embody are impeccable. Always responsive to emails/phone calls and never late-always on time! Overall, I would recommend Imperial Decor to anyone hosting an event and will be going with them for future events that we host.

Sent on 12/07/2017

abhishek · Married on 11/24/2017

We had our wedding and reception decoration done by imperial decor. Communication and coordination with the client is the best part from imperial decor. We contacted Suhail, and he took care of everything from arranging a meeting, documenting all our inputs, giving the best suggestions he could and provided the service with in the budget we proposed. Hats off to his patience. We were changing our requirements frequently till the last minute. But, without any objection he was changing our proposals according to our requirements.

The team were also very friendly. Suhail kept checking on them whether everything was going Ok at frequent intervals and with in a short period of time they provided the best service. Our reception stage decoration was a hit, it was jaw dropping.

We would definitely hire them for our future events and also recommend them.

Thank you Suhail and team, You guys are really awesome.

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Imperial Decor 15

Rhea · Married on 11/11/2017

The venue where the ceremony and reception was huge. We had a lot of space to fill. I spent months trying to find that right design to wow my guests. Imperial Decor specializes in bright bold colors and my absolute favorite; BLING. The backdrop behind the head table was the focal point. We got so many compliments. They also provided a ceremony back drop and two backdrops behind each bar. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Imperial Decor 16
    Imperial Decor 17

Nazia · Married on 11/11/2017

When we met with Saba for our initial consultation, we had already seen 2 other décor vendors before. Saba was hands down the most professional. She was really easy to work with and informative on what to expect if we hired her team. Most importantly, Saba didn’t push with the add-ons. She knew we were on a tight budget and worked with it.

A month before the wedding I had some trouble deciding on colors, type of draping and other details for the reception. We met in person, everything I was unsure about she had an opinion on how or what would work together - SUPER HELPFUL when everything at that point is just blending together.

The reception exceeded my expectations! Everything was absolutely gorgeous; I was smiling ear to ear! I highly recommend Saba and her team!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Adrianne · Married on 11/04/2017

Saba was so easy to work with! She easily made changes to design plans (due to a very indecisive bride lol). My guests are still talking about the centerpieces and floral arrangements! Would definitely work with imperial decor for another event

Sent on 12/02/2017

Nisha · Married on 10/07/2017

Saba and the whole Imperial team were fantastic to work with from start to finish! She is so patient! I took a long time making a few of the decisions and going back and forth between several options - but Saba remained thoughtful and supportive throughout the whole process without ever expressing frustration. She was very responsive to emails and it was very easy to set up meetings with her. After the first few, I felt totally at ease and knew she and her team were going to do a great job. My husband and I could not have been happier with the final result! Everything was timely, organized, and just as I expected. It was wonderful to hear so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked. Overall, would highly recommend Imperial!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Amena · Married on 10/01/2017

We were in a bit of a crunch to find a decorator in the Delaware area at the very last minute only 5 days before our event, and Imperial Decor was our life saver! Extremely fast, professional, reliable, and flexible. Their high quality work in such a short amount of time was incredible, and we got plenty of compliments about the stage decor! Would definitely highly recommend to any couple who is looking for a wedding decorator who is easy to work with and will accommodate all your event decor needs.

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Imperial Decor 18

A · Married on 09/30/2017

Saba and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with, and I would recommend them to anyone without any hesitation. Imperial Décor is known to be for the modern bride, and both my coordinator and photographer had nothing but positive things to say about Saba and her team. Imperial was able to work with our design ideas, budget, time, and meeting constraints - since we planned the wedding remotely, Saba used Google hangouts to share design ideas, past design photos, and the final details. She was professional, ethical, and showed a high-level of attention to detail through the multiple email exchanges and phone calls. We felt at ease working with Saba through every stage of the way. (We had an unfortunate experience with a *different* decorator leaving us with anxiety after having to find a new decorator just 3 weeks before our wedding. We are very fortunate that Saba and her team were available and willing to work with us just a few weeks before our date!)

The final product - the wedding mandap and reception décor - were spectacular and exceeded our expectations. Our guests continue to rave about the elegance of the décor, and we were happy to have a wonderful product that was within our budget. Thank you, Saba and the Imperial Décor team!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Rachna · Married on 09/08/2017

Everything Saba and Suhail helped with was impeccable. Amazing service, phenomenal vision and great execution. To say you will be happy having them outfit your wedding is an understatement.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Brijesh · Married on 08/19/2017

It was a pleasure working with Saba for my daughters wedding. Haven't seen any vendor that was so much accommodating and reasonable. She brought out the colors of the wedding ceremony mandap and the mehndi night decorations according to our imaginations.
    Would really recommend this decorator to everyone.... Marvelous job, Saba... Thanks a lot

Sent on 09/24/2017

Manny · Married on 08/12/2017

Imperial decor did a wonderful job for our wedding reception and sangeet event! All of our guests loved the decor and I received nothing by wonderful complements are our decorations. Thank you for going above and beyond. We will highly recommend you to our friends and family.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Anam · Married on 08/05/2017

They did an amazing job in such short time of period i gave them! Everything was just how i wanted it to be!! Really gorgeous!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Nayab · Married on 07/16/2017

Loved worked with Imperial. From the moment you meet with them, they work with you to create the best look for your event. Everyone loved the design and colors they put together for our event and everyone commented how beautiful the stage design looked. I highly recommend them for your next event.

Sent on 07/27/2017