150 Reviews for Imperial Decor

Lanterns (5)
Table Runners (5)
Monograms (1)
String (1)

It was great working with imperial decors
they gave me the stage layout I exactly wanted and were really flexible with pricing and also took out time for the bride and groom to make sure they had the perfect stage setting for our big day. I would def reccomend imperial for any type of wedding. They were one time with their work and very fast at setup

Profile Picture Maryam , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Imperial Decor does an amazing job! The decor at my wedding awed all of my guests and Saba takes the time to review every detail with you. The decor is exceedingly spectacular, but the professionalism both Saba & Suhail embody are impeccable. Always responsive to emails/phone calls and never late-always on time! Overall, I would recommend Imperial Decor to anyone hosting an event and will be going with them for future events that we host.

Profile Picture Shivana, 11/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We had our wedding and reception decoration done by imperial decor. Communication and coordination with the client is the best part from imperial decor. We contacted Suhail, and he took care of everything from arranging a meeting, documenting all our inputs, giving the best suggestions he could and provided the service with in the budget we proposed. Hats off to his patience. We were changing our requirements frequently till the last minute. But, without any objection he was changing our proposals according to our requirements.

The team were also very friendly. Suhail kept checking on them whether everything was going Ok at frequent intervals and with in a short period of time they provided the best service. Our reception stage decoration was a hit, it was jaw dropping.

We would definitely hire them for our future events and also recommend them.

Thank you Suhail and team, You guys are really awesome.

Profile Picture abhishek, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The venue where the ceremony and reception was huge. We had a lot of space to fill. I spent months trying to find that right design to wow my guests. Imperial Decor specializes in bright bold colors and my absolute favorite; BLING. The backdrop behind the head table was the focal point. We got so many compliments. They also provided a ceremony back drop and two backdrops behind each bar. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Rhea, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

When we met with Saba for our initial consultation, we had already seen 2 other décor vendors before. Saba was hands down the most professional. She was really easy to work with and informative on what to expect if we hired her team. Most importantly, Saba didn’t push with the add-ons. She knew we were on a tight budget and worked with it.

A month before the wedding I had some trouble deciding on colors, type of draping and other details for the reception. We met in person, everything I was unsure about she had an opinion on how or what would work together - SUPER HELPFUL when everything at that point is just blending together.

The reception exceeded my expectations! Everything was absolutely gorgeous; I was smiling ear to ear! I highly recommend Saba and her team!

Profile Picture Nazia, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Saba was so easy to work with! She easily made changes to design plans (due to a very indecisive bride lol). My guests are still talking about the centerpieces and floral arrangements! Would definitely work with imperial decor for another event

Profile Picture Adrianne, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Event Design, Floral Design, Candles/Holders, Vases

Saba and the whole Imperial team were fantastic to work with from start to finish! She is so patient! I took a long time making a few of the decisions and going back and forth between several options - but Saba remained thoughtful and supportive throughout the whole process without ever expressing frustration. She was very responsive to emails and it was very easy to set up meetings with her. After the first few, I felt totally at ease and knew she and her team were going to do a great job. My husband and I could not have been happier with the final result! Everything was timely, organized, and just as I expected. It was wonderful to hear so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked. Overall, would highly recommend Imperial!

Profile Picture Nisha, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We were in a bit of a crunch to find a decorator in the Delaware area at the very last minute only 5 days before our event, and Imperial Decor was our life saver! Extremely fast, professional, reliable, and flexible. Their high quality work in such a short amount of time was incredible, and we got plenty of compliments about the stage decor! Would definitely highly recommend to any couple who is looking for a wedding decorator who is easy to work with and will accommodate all your event decor needs.

Profile Picture Amena, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Saba and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with, and I would recommend them to anyone without any hesitation. Imperial Décor is known to be for the modern bride, and both my coordinator and photographer had nothing but positive things to say about Saba and her team. Imperial was able to work with our design ideas, budget, time, and meeting constraints - since we planned the wedding remotely, Saba used Google hangouts to share design ideas, past design photos, and the final details. She was professional, ethical, and showed a high-level of attention to detail through the multiple email exchanges and phone calls. We felt at ease working with Saba through every stage of the way. (We had an unfortunate experience with a *different* decorator leaving us with anxiety after having to find a new decorator just 3 weeks before our wedding. We are very fortunate that Saba and her team were available and willing to work with us just a few weeks before our date!)

The final product - the wedding mandap and reception décor - were spectacular and exceeded our expectations. Our guests continue to rave about the elegance of the décor, and we were happy to have a wonderful product that was within our budget. Thank you, Saba and the Imperial Décor team!

Profile Picture A, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Everything Saba and Suhail helped with was impeccable. Amazing service, phenomenal vision and great execution. To say you will be happy having them outfit your wedding is an understatement.

Profile Picture Rachna, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

It was a pleasure working with Saba for my daughters wedding. Haven't seen any vendor that was so much accommodating and reasonable. She brought out the colors of the wedding ceremony mandap and the mehndi night decorations according to our imaginations.
Would really recommend this decorator to everyone.... Marvelous job, Saba... Thanks a lot

Profile Picture Brijesh, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Imperial decor did a wonderful job for our wedding reception and sangeet event! All of our guests loved the decor and I received nothing by wonderful complements are our decorations. Thank you for going above and beyond. We will highly recommend you to our friends and family.

Profile Picture Manny, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

They did an amazing job in such short time of period i gave them! Everything was just how i wanted it to be!! Really gorgeous!!

Profile Picture Anam, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Loved worked with Imperial. From the moment you meet with them, they work with you to create the best look for your event. Everyone loved the design and colors they put together for our event and everyone commented how beautiful the stage design looked. I highly recommend them for your next event.

Profile Picture Nayab, 7/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Event Design, Floral Design, Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Vases, Chandeliers

Searching a venue for my daughter's Mehndi Event, Saba Kamran of “Imperial décor” came with a sterling reputation. Her polite mannerism, patiently listening to my vision, offering suggestions only when requested, her passion to deliver exact but distinguished ambiance is the most admirable quality that is very rare to come by. I was so impressed and had such a positive feeling that I asked her to do the wedding event at Gaylord National Harbor Riverview ball room as well.
Everything was superb, yet uniquely distinct for both the events. It was more than extraordinary. The stages were perfect, the flowers were breathtaking, the table settings were appropriate and transformed a rather very large ball room into a warm, welcoming, joyful and harmonious zone. Everyone raved about the fabulous, graceful and grand decorations she managed to deliver on time with absolute attention to details.
I can not thank her enough for her help in getting a DJ at the last minute when my original DJALIJI disappeared without notice, though it was beyond her call of duty. The DJ Lucky accomplished the task so well, that every one enjoyed every second of the entertainment.

These events could not be possible without her delightful personality that reflected in her work and I am very grateful from the bottom of my heart and will recommend her to every one in a heartbeat. I am so grateful to God I found her and wish her success always.

Profile Picture shaheen, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

We were so happy we chose Imperial decor for our Sangeet, Wedding ceremony, and Reception! Saba was always accommodating and very calm and patient, which helped ease our minds during the stress of wedding planning. She was willing to hear our ideas and put up with us changing our minds several times!
On the day of our wedding, we had to move our ceremony indoors which was disappointing and I was worried that our vision would be ruined. However, our Mandap was so beautiful that we really didn't notice the difference in being indoors.
Our reception was very elegant and exactly as we imagined.
Would highly recommend Imperial Decor to anyone who is wedding planning!

Profile Picture Neha & Rohan, 7/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Chandeliers, Uplighting, Drapery, Floral Design, Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Vases

Not enough good things to say about Saba and her husband and the whole team. She said "We are the vendor you hire and forget about" and she was right! I never had to worry about them and they did everything flawlessly. She worked with me on my budget and helped me find a backdrop that was actually way more amazing than I thought I could afford. It came with special sweetheart decorations, a double backdrop, stage draping (THIS IS IMPORTANT), 3 chandeliers (WHAT!?), and more. Set up and take down were flawless as far as I know and I cried when I walked in the room and saw everything set up. It was better than my wildest dreams.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Vases, Chandeliers, Uplighting, Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design

The Imperial Decor team were absolutely wonderful and made my wedding ceremony and reception beautiful. We received so many compliments from the guests regarding the set up of the stage and centerpiece. Communication was easygoing and the team provided us with great input and details prior to the wedding. I Definitely recommend Imperial Decor!

Profile Picture Anuja, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Reviewing a little late but Saba and team are AMAZING. They did our Sangeet and wedding and everything was on point. My husband vibed with her style right away and he was right! When I walked into the reception hall prior to everyone coming in, I was shocked at how perfect it all came out. It was more than I ever imagined! Our mandap was beautiful and she gave my parents some great ideas for the Sangeet.

Working with Saba was so easy. She's got great vision and style and is very laid back. She guides you through the entire process and isn't as pushy as some other people we met with. We were always on the same page with what we wanted. She executed all of our ideas well. One of our favorite people to work with during planning!

Profile Picture Richa, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I really enjoyed working with Imperial Decor, they gave me everything I wanted for an amazing price. I really wanted an intimate feel for my wedding with beautiful candles and only a touch of flowers and it was a dream come true. Looking forward to working with them again.

Profile Picture Mia , 5/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Vases

We hired Imperial decor for our daughter's sweet sixteen celebration on March 18th,2017 at Gaithersburg Marriott in RIO. We had over 300 people at the party (felt like a wedding not exactly your typical birthday party!) and I will start by saying that looking back at all the vendors we hired and had the pleasure to work with, Imperial decor (and especially SABA) was our BEST CHOICE!!!! I cannot express in words how happy and blown away we are (even after the party). They truly transformed the entire ballroom and even the hotel staff contacted us after the party to let us know how beautiful the stage decor was for our daughter's birthday party.
At first, we were struggling trying to find good decorators for our party and I was getting discouraged by the lack of response and service we were getting from other vendors. Finding Imperial Decor was the best thing that could happen to us and from my first phone call with SABA I knew in my heart we had found our gem...the best of the best!!! When we met SABA in their warehouse their entire staff was super courteous, knowledgeable and most of all very experienced! These guys know their stuff and I am so happy to have put our trust in SABA's team. Saba was awesome to work with and her suggestions and ideas were on point. She's amazing at what she does and her work shows it. Our stage decor at the party was so good that even my centerpieces seemed unnecessary our guests were so mesmerized and blown away by the decor alone that they weren't paying attention to anything else. Even the photographers commented throughout evening at how magical everything looked.

SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SABA and the entire team at Imperial Decor we are so thrilled we went with you! Your hard work showed and you were WORTH every penny!!! Can't wait for you to do our next big event :)

Love you guys!! Keep up the great work!

Profile Picture Avneet, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Chandeliers, Uplighting, Drapery, Event Design, Backdrops, Candles/Holders

I worked with Imperial Decor to organize a bollywood-themed corporate party on short notice. They were incredibly easy to work with and did everything I asked them to! Special shout-out to Shannon for being incredibly attentive and lovely.

I would definitely recommend them not only for weddings but other events as well.

Profile Picture User7576377, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We user Imperial Decor for our cocktail party, wedding, and reception. This was one of the best decisions we made! Decorations were stunning and we received so many compliments from friends and family. It was exactly what we has asked for, an Indian decor with a modern twist. From when we first contacted Imperial Decor, Saba and her team were wonderful to work with. She met with us, showed us photos, and got a feel for what we wanted. We met with her again to pick out exactly which colors, furniture, and centerpieces we wanted, and did not have to schedule another in-person meeting; everything else was handled via phone and e-mail, which was perfect for us. Saba was very flexible with our last minute changes and was very responsive to any questions that we had. She was willing to come the night before to do the setup, as the hall would not allow an early enough start time for decorations to start - very accommodating! We would recommend Imperial Decor to anyone who wants beautiful decorations, great service, and a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Anita, 11/26/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We are so happy to have used Imperial Decor for our wedding day decor! Saba was wonderful to work with in the months leading up to our wedding. She was responsive and professional and easy to communicate with and we always felt she was on top of everything. Saba provided valuable feedback when we requested it and she made sure our wedding mandap and centerpieces were beautiful. We would confidently recommend Imperial Decor!

Profile Picture Nisha, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews