166 Reviews for Imperial Decor

Table Runners (9)
Lanterns (7)
Monograms (1)
String (1)

Imperial Decor is such a pleasure to work with. They are very accommodating and do their best to bring your dreams to reality.

Profile Picture Deepali, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We worked with Saba and her team from Imperial Decor for our June wedding and they made our dream wedding possible with their lovely floral work! It was a fusion wedding, so they did a fabulous and elegant mandap with floral garlands and additional garlands around our dinner tent, as well as gorgeous, rich-looking centerpieces, bouquets, and aisle and mantle decor. The colors and design brought my visions for the day to life. Leading up to the big day, Saba was so generous with her time to walk us through what to expect, even ordering and checking ahead on the exact flower we wanted for garlands to ensure the color would work with our design. Saba was super flexible and responsive and worked with my sometimes changing ideas and some unknowns with the venue tent design to deliver. It was beyond our expectations and I think everyone in attendance was very impressed with all of their work. The on-site coordinator, Lily, was also great, and her team worked seamlessly with the caterer to get everything set up in time and worked quickly to flip our ceremony space to the dinner space within an hour. We definitely felt like we got what we paid for with this design team and would recommend them with confidence for your wedding.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/23/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Excellent business to work with. Saba is amazing, she is very calm, collected, organized, which is exactly what you need in what can be a stressful time. Picking her as the decorator was an easy choice. She was professional in our first meeting, making it easy to look through all the photos. She has a wide variety of things she can do for decoration. She wasn't pushy at all in offering things, as some other people I had met with were. Email response was prompt, easy to make payments online with them. She was very accommodating & patient as I did Facetime meetings with her while I was in California, sending me photos while on the call to allow me to see things better. She was also great in helping me hone in on what I wanted. I got overwhelmed with all the components of decor I needed to select, but she did a great job of figuring out my style, helping me choose what turned out to be absolutely beautiful. Had a great final session with her picking colors. The wedding weekend turned out beautifully- she created great looks for each event that were all totally different. She was one vendor I never doubted would be on time, have everything ready. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Niharika, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

My husband and I are so incredibly happy with our decision to go with Imperial Decor. Saba and her team from the get-go have been incredible to work with and so patient to listen to what we like/dislike and run through so many options together. They were so flexible when it came to accommodating meeting times and appointments and made this all about us.
We did not have to worry about anything. There were no last minute surprises or issues and everything looked absolutely amazing.
Thank you so very much for being part of our journey and I would recommend them blindly - You guys are amazing!!

Profile Picture Shruti, 6/12/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Drapery, Event Design, Lanterns

Absolutely fantastic! Such great company to work with. Thank you for the amazing decor, outstanding service and your attention to detail. We loved the service and would highly recommend them to our friends and family.

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Imperial Decor did a beautiful job with our Hindu and Christian wedding ceremonies, reception, and various decor items throughout our venue in between, designing our entire day to be a cohesive event that flowed seamlessly from design to design (a bit of a challenge with two very distinct cultures!). From the start, Saba and her team were extremely flexible and creative, providing several design meetings and a venue walk-through with us several months before our wedding. Imperial's pricing is competitive compared to other Indian decorators in the area, but there is no sacrifice of quality (I also found Imperial to be more professional than other companies I spoke with, who tried to tell me my ideas were wrong or that "most people spend more money" than I was budgeting). We especially appreciated Imperial's flexibility with some last-minute additions to our decor, as well as adjustments they made the day-of that made the space really pop--for example, we noticed Saba and her team made slight adjustments to the width of our stage backdrop and made some additions (at no extra cost) to our reception stage decor that looked so much better than what we had originally envisioned. We received so many compliments on the decor and heard from many guests (including those that attend Indian weddings all the time!) that this was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever seen. We can't thank Imperial enough for making our day really shine!

Profile Picture AC, 4/28/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Vases, Lanterns, Uplighting, Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design

Imperial decor exceeded all our expectations.They made our wedding look like it was out of a fairytale. Everything looked so magical and breathtakingly beautiful.The guests were gushing over how beautifully decorated each event was. The centerpieces at the reception were beautifully arranged and the stage was stunning with the crystal and candle bookshelf backdrop.We had a chandelier as well overhead and it caught the light beautifully.Suhail and Saba were so easy to work with and they were able to bring my dream wedding to life.I would 100 % recommend them .

Photo
Profile Picture Mansi, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

It was great working with imperial decors
they gave me the stage layout I exactly wanted and were really flexible with pricing and also took out time for the bride and groom to make sure they had the perfect stage setting for our big day. I would def reccomend imperial for any type of wedding. They were one time with their work and very fast at setup

Profile Picture Maryam , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Imperial Decor does an amazing job! The decor at my wedding awed all of my guests and Saba takes the time to review every detail with you. The decor is exceedingly spectacular, but the professionalism both Saba & Suhail embody are impeccable. Always responsive to emails/phone calls and never late-always on time! Overall, I would recommend Imperial Decor to anyone hosting an event and will be going with them for future events that we host.

Profile Picture Shivana, 11/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We had our wedding and reception decoration done by imperial decor. Communication and coordination with the client is the best part from imperial decor. We contacted Suhail, and he took care of everything from arranging a meeting, documenting all our inputs, giving the best suggestions he could and provided the service with in the budget we proposed. Hats off to his patience. We were changing our requirements frequently till the last minute. But, without any objection he was changing our proposals according to our requirements.

The team were also very friendly. Suhail kept checking on them whether everything was going Ok at frequent intervals and with in a short period of time they provided the best service. Our reception stage decoration was a hit, it was jaw dropping.

We would definitely hire them for our future events and also recommend them.

Thank you Suhail and team, You guys are really awesome.

Profile Picture abhishek, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The venue where the ceremony and reception was huge. We had a lot of space to fill. I spent months trying to find that right design to wow my guests. Imperial Decor specializes in bright bold colors and my absolute favorite; BLING. The backdrop behind the head table was the focal point. We got so many compliments. They also provided a ceremony back drop and two backdrops behind each bar. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Rhea, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

When we met with Saba for our initial consultation, we had already seen 2 other décor vendors before. Saba was hands down the most professional. She was really easy to work with and informative on what to expect if we hired her team. Most importantly, Saba didn’t push with the add-ons. She knew we were on a tight budget and worked with it.

A month before the wedding I had some trouble deciding on colors, type of draping and other details for the reception. We met in person, everything I was unsure about she had an opinion on how or what would work together - SUPER HELPFUL when everything at that point is just blending together.

The reception exceeded my expectations! Everything was absolutely gorgeous; I was smiling ear to ear! I highly recommend Saba and her team!

Profile Picture Nazia, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Saba was so easy to work with! She easily made changes to design plans (due to a very indecisive bride lol). My guests are still talking about the centerpieces and floral arrangements! Would definitely work with imperial decor for another event

Profile Picture Adrianne, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Event Design, Floral Design, Candles/Holders, Vases

Saba and the whole Imperial team were fantastic to work with from start to finish! She is so patient! I took a long time making a few of the decisions and going back and forth between several options - but Saba remained thoughtful and supportive throughout the whole process without ever expressing frustration. She was very responsive to emails and it was very easy to set up meetings with her. After the first few, I felt totally at ease and knew she and her team were going to do a great job. My husband and I could not have been happier with the final result! Everything was timely, organized, and just as I expected. It was wonderful to hear so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked. Overall, would highly recommend Imperial!

Profile Picture Nisha, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We were in a bit of a crunch to find a decorator in the Delaware area at the very last minute only 5 days before our event, and Imperial Decor was our life saver! Extremely fast, professional, reliable, and flexible. Their high quality work in such a short amount of time was incredible, and we got plenty of compliments about the stage decor! Would definitely highly recommend to any couple who is looking for a wedding decorator who is easy to work with and will accommodate all your event decor needs.

Profile Picture Amena, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Saba and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with, and I would recommend them to anyone without any hesitation. Imperial Décor is known to be for the modern bride, and both my coordinator and photographer had nothing but positive things to say about Saba and her team. Imperial was able to work with our design ideas, budget, time, and meeting constraints - since we planned the wedding remotely, Saba used Google hangouts to share design ideas, past design photos, and the final details. She was professional, ethical, and showed a high-level of attention to detail through the multiple email exchanges and phone calls. We felt at ease working with Saba through every stage of the way. (We had an unfortunate experience with a *different* decorator leaving us with anxiety after having to find a new decorator just 3 weeks before our wedding. We are very fortunate that Saba and her team were available and willing to work with us just a few weeks before our date!)

The final product - the wedding mandap and reception décor - were spectacular and exceeded our expectations. Our guests continue to rave about the elegance of the décor, and we were happy to have a wonderful product that was within our budget. Thank you, Saba and the Imperial Décor team!

Profile Picture A, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Everything Saba and Suhail helped with was impeccable. Amazing service, phenomenal vision and great execution. To say you will be happy having them outfit your wedding is an understatement.

Profile Picture Rachna, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

It was a pleasure working with Saba for my daughters wedding. Haven't seen any vendor that was so much accommodating and reasonable. She brought out the colors of the wedding ceremony mandap and the mehndi night decorations according to our imaginations.
Would really recommend this decorator to everyone.... Marvelous job, Saba... Thanks a lot

Profile Picture Brijesh, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Imperial decor did a wonderful job for our wedding reception and sangeet event! All of our guests loved the decor and I received nothing by wonderful complements are our decorations. Thank you for going above and beyond. We will highly recommend you to our friends and family.

Profile Picture Manny, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

They did an amazing job in such short time of period i gave them! Everything was just how i wanted it to be!! Really gorgeous!!

Profile Picture Anam, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Loved worked with Imperial. From the moment you meet with them, they work with you to create the best look for your event. Everyone loved the design and colors they put together for our event and everyone commented how beautiful the stage design looked. I highly recommend them for your next event.

Profile Picture Nayab, 7/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Event Design, Floral Design, Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Vases, Chandeliers

Searching a venue for my daughter's Mehndi Event, Saba Kamran of “Imperial décor” came with a sterling reputation. Her polite mannerism, patiently listening to my vision, offering suggestions only when requested, her passion to deliver exact but distinguished ambiance is the most admirable quality that is very rare to come by. I was so impressed and had such a positive feeling that I asked her to do the wedding event at Gaylord National Harbor Riverview ball room as well.
Everything was superb, yet uniquely distinct for both the events. It was more than extraordinary. The stages were perfect, the flowers were breathtaking, the table settings were appropriate and transformed a rather very large ball room into a warm, welcoming, joyful and harmonious zone. Everyone raved about the fabulous, graceful and grand decorations she managed to deliver on time with absolute attention to details.
I can not thank her enough for her help in getting a DJ at the last minute when my original DJALIJI disappeared without notice, though it was beyond her call of duty. The DJ Lucky accomplished the task so well, that every one enjoyed every second of the entertainment.

These events could not be possible without her delightful personality that reflected in her work and I am very grateful from the bottom of my heart and will recommend her to every one in a heartbeat. I am so grateful to God I found her and wish her success always.

Profile Picture shaheen, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

We were so happy we chose Imperial decor for our Sangeet, Wedding ceremony, and Reception! Saba was always accommodating and very calm and patient, which helped ease our minds during the stress of wedding planning. She was willing to hear our ideas and put up with us changing our minds several times!
On the day of our wedding, we had to move our ceremony indoors which was disappointing and I was worried that our vision would be ruined. However, our Mandap was so beautiful that we really didn't notice the difference in being indoors.
Our reception was very elegant and exactly as we imagined.
Would highly recommend Imperial Decor to anyone who is wedding planning!

Profile Picture Neha & Rohan, 7/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Chandeliers, Uplighting, Drapery, Floral Design, Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Vases

Not enough good things to say about Saba and her husband and the whole team. She said "We are the vendor you hire and forget about" and she was right! I never had to worry about them and they did everything flawlessly. She worked with me on my budget and helped me find a backdrop that was actually way more amazing than I thought I could afford. It came with special sweetheart decorations, a double backdrop, stage draping (THIS IS IMPORTANT), 3 chandeliers (WHAT!?), and more. Set up and take down were flawless as far as I know and I cried when I walked in the room and saw everything set up. It was better than my wildest dreams.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Vases, Chandeliers, Uplighting, Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design