Impeccable Aim Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Jt S Married on 06/12/2021

Impeccable Flexibility and Quality

Planning a wedding through COVID was a nightmare, but working with Impeccable Aim removed every hint of stress on the day of. Despite countless plan and venue changes, they remained committed to providing us everything we could ever need. They seamlessly integrated with our guests and made sure to document every important moment of our celebration. We will cherish the high quality photos and videos forever.
    Nick P. Married on 05/07/2021

Couldn’t be happier

I have tried a LOT of photographers and the biggest difference that stuck out here was how my concerns were taken care of. I was never made to feel like I was asking too much or being too much of a worrier, so not only was the final product as good if not better than anywhere else I could have gone, but what will keep me coming back was the outstanding customer service and commitment to making me as happy as possible with the results.
  • Veronica
    Veronica T. Married on 08/11/2018

Captured the day perfectly!

Cody was awesome! Him and his partner captured the wedding perfectly! I love our video and it was well worth the extra money. We went cheap on our photographers and regretted it! Impeccable Aim is worth the price!
  • Austin
    Austin S. Married on 06/09/2018

Me and my wife watch our video every year!

We hired Cody (owner Impeccable Aim) through a referral from a friend, he was incredibly fun and professional the whole time. He made it fun and engaging to get some "staged shots" but they didn't feel staged when we did them. He made the whole experience fun. He was mindful to catch little moments between me and my wife without us even realizing that made the final video all the more special! We can not recommend Impeccable Aim enough!