Imely Photography & Video Reviews

92 | Sarasota, FL

92 Reviews for Imely Photography & Video

Nicole · Getting married on 11/01/2021

Outstanding customer service

Tibor photographed my wedding almost 7 years ago, 2014. I was recently reminiscing w/ some family about a particular photo and could not find it in my wedding photo file in my computer. I panicked! I thought to my self, Imely provided me w/ all of my photos , on a disk , in a lovely album and in prints. There's no way they would still have my wedding pictures. I then messaged Tibor and w/in 60 seconds, he emailed me a link w/ all of my photos!!!!! He conveniently had all of our photos, readily available! I loved Imley photography in 2014 and love them even more in 2021! Thanks Tibor!!

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 02/28/2021

Best Wedding Photography and Video!

Tibor was the perfect photographer for our engagement photos, wedding photos, and wedding video! He and his wife are the perfect team and make the entire process both easy and fun! They are excellent in helping you pose, finding the best lighting and angles, and making sure the photos come out exactly in your desired style. They are very knowledgeable in what they do! He will definitely be our family photographer and we highly recommend them for any photography needs!

Sent on 03/28/2021

Imely Photography & Video's reply:

Dear Brianna & Evo, Thank you so much for the beautiful review! Greatly appreciated. We really enjoyed working with you and your family! Wonderful experience! Looking forward to seeing you guys again in the future :)

Arielle N. · Married on 12/13/2020

Amazing! Tibor is Wonderful!

I just want to share our amazing experience with Tibor Imely and his wife. They made our wedding so magical. Our photos came out so beautiful we have been getting so many compliments on our photos. Thank you thank thank you for making our day so amazing and capturing our most memorable moments. I HIGHLY recommend Imely photography! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 02/05/2021

Imely Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Arielle and Michael for the amazing review! We really enjoyed working with you guys and meeting your families as well! Thanks again :)
  • Zizi

Zizi K. · Married on 06/03/2020

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend Tibor and Imely Photography & Video! Tibor and his wife were the videographers at my beach wedding! They were incredible and so kind! The weather that day was very rainy! Tibor accommodated our last minute wedding time change and location change to have a dry ceremony! His video quality was so much more than I expected and words do not describe its beauty! I was so excited when he sent it to me beautifully edited in under one week! Everyone who has seen his video has been just wowed! We have comments from people that it is the best wedding video they have ever seen! I was so nervous on my wedding day I feel that I didn’t get to be present during the ceremony. Tibor allowed me to enjoy my wedding after the fact! If you want an amazing video of your day, Tibor is your guy! Thank you Tibor!

Sent on 06/14/2020

Imely Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Zizi for the awesome review! It was wonderful to meet you guys and working with you :) Wish you many years of Happiness
  • John

John G. · Married on 04/25/2020

First Class Photography Service.

We chose Tibor to photograph our wedding last year, but unfortunately we had to cancel our beach wedding due to Covid-19. On our first wedding anniversary, we decided to have a beach photoshoot and Tibor honored our deposit with no issues. From Tibor’s website, I knew he was talented, but let me tell you, Tibor exceeded our expectations. Our photos are absolutely beautiful and we still cannot get over how many different scenes we were able to shoot and how much fun we had with Tibor and his lovely wife Gabby. They made the experience so much fun and thank God Gabby was there to help my wife with her dress, hair, etc. Tibor makes taking photographs look so effortless, but as an amateur photographer myself, I know how difficult it can be to assess lighting, shadows, framing, aperture, iso and shutter speed Tibor is incredibly talented and I highly recommend Tibor for all your photography needs. You will not be disappointed.

John and Henrietta Glaser

Imely Photography & Video
    3751 Kingston Blvd.
    Sarasota FL 34238

www.imelyphoto.com
    941-724-4575

Sent on 04/30/2021

Imely Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you so much John & Henrietta for the beautiful review! It was wonderful to meet you and working with you guys! Happy 1st Anniversary and many more to come. Hope to see you guys again :)
  • Lindsay

Lindsay R. · Married on 03/08/2020

Amazing pictures and video!

Tibor was very helpful with the question process in the beginning i had no idea what I needed! My pictures/video came out beautiful. His wife was good with kids as well :)) . We recieved the video and pictures all on the same month as the wedding. They are very professional , I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great experience with photography && video!!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Tracy

Tracy M. · Married on 07/26/2019

Fantastic Photographer

Where do I even begin........Tibor and his wife were so incredibly nice and super easy to work with. Being a destination bride, my wedding day, 2 hours before the ceremony was when I first met Tibor and the experience he gave me and our new family was incredible. We had to deal with a little sprinkle of rain, and also the heat (90 degrees) and he never missed a beat. He took more photos then I could have ever imagined - he has made my special day even more memorable. I had all my images the next day by the time me and my husband were sitting down for our first cup of coffee. Anyone who is in need of a photographer.......call Tibor!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Samantha R. · Married on 04/26/2019

Look no further - hands down the BEST photographers

Tibor and his wife Gabriella are literally the BEST and I couldn't have asked for better photographers for our special day. I had only 2 must have photos: 1) to get a photo of my husband-to-be at the time and I holding hands on opposite sides of a door or wall and 2) our first kiss as Mr. and Mrs. from the perspective of our officiant so we would have our guests in the background instead of the officiant. When we received our final photos, only ONE WEEK after our wedding mind you, we were shocked at the quantity of photos - almost 2,000! - from a six hour period which included many photos from each phase of our wedding like when we were getting ready, our ceremony, the laughing, crying and dancing during the reception and of course my 2 must have photos and more . On the contrary, we weren't shocked to see the high resolution and emotion that was captured in each and every photo. When I look at our photos I smile from ear to ear and sometimes even shed a happy tear or two because the picture(s) take me back to that moment and how I was feeling and that is all I could've asked for our wedding photos. I will forever recommend Imely Photo and Video to everyone. Thank you Tibor and Gabriella for capturing our special day!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Imely Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was wonderful to work with you and Luigi ! Wish you guys many many happy years together
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/23/2019

Best photographer in SRQ/Tampa

Imely photography photographed my fiancé and I for our engagement. The husband and wife duo made it very easy to communicate with and offered great suggestions for our photo shoot. My fiancé is not one that likes to be photographed but Tibor made it very relaxed and easy for him. Gabi was always willing to hold my personal items like my hair brush and other things I may have needed through out the photo shoot. We could not be more pleased with the work they did to capture such a special time in our life. Because of Imely photography we now have the most beautiful photos to share with friends and family forever. Thank you for your talent!!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Chloe · Married on 12/15/2018

A wonderful photographer!

We were very lucky to have Tibor as our photographer for our wedding and couldn't be happier with the results! He was prompt and professional, while being easy going and flexible. We appreciated his professional insight into our event, but also appreciated that he was open to our ideas and willing to have fun with the photos. We wanted to capture the happiness of the day and he did so with artistry!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Imely Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you very much Chloe! We really enjoyed working with you as well. You had an Amazing Sophisticated wedding! Wish you many many years of Happiness on your journey
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 11/03/2018

Stunning Video!!

Imely Videography did an amazing job!! They were able to get so many unique shots of us getting ready and beautiful video of the grounds using a drone! We had a highlight reel back in less than two weeks and it was stunning!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Heather · Married on 04/20/2018

An extremely professional who is very meticulous with their work. They took the time to make sure all of the expectations that we had were met. The wedding album he made for us is outstanding. He even surprised us with a gift! I highly recommend him and his wife.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Charlotte · Married on 04/14/2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I can not express how thrilled we are with both our engagement and our wedding photos. I would highly recommend doing your engagement shoot with him too bc he teaches you how to pose and you get comfortable with him and his team. He was very organized making sure we got all the family photos in but still giving us time to actually join cocktail hour. Although he was one of the more expensive photographers we looked at it was well worth it!! The only hard part will be choosing photos for our album (which he orders from Italy) because they're all gorgeous! (even before editing!)
    He got photos of all our guests! I can not say enough good things!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Hlin · Married on 03/01/2018

We got married at the Powel Crosley Estate and Tibor Imely and his wife Gabby were our photographers. It was absolutely amazing to work with them. It was really nice to talk and work with Tibor and he made the whole process fun and easy and so effortless. Even my husband that hates photo shoots was having fun. Tibor and Gabby are kind with a very warm presence and very professional. The photos were outstanding and so beautiful. And we received out photos only three days after the wedding!! Amazing service. I highly recommend Imley Photography. Book them now!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Jamie · Married on 12/16/2017

Tibor was fantastic from the first phone call to the super fast delivery of our amazing photos! True professional, captured all of the special moments- both candid and portrait. The hardest part is not wanting to get all 1000 of them for the album!! Highly recommend Imely Photography for your special occasion!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Imely Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Jamie! It was a wonderful experience to work with you and Todd and to meet your families!

Peter · Married on 01/29/2017

At first I was somewhat apprehensive about spending the extra money to have the wedding recorded by a videographer since we had already booked and paid our wedding photographer. I wasn't entirely sure we needed a video too. But, my wife insisted and after our first meeting with Tibor and his wife Gabby, I quickly relaxed and realized that they are true professionals in the world of videography. Viewing samples of their work made the decision for me.

Tibor stayed in constant communication with us leading into the wedding, going over the final points. The end result was nothing short of spectacular. While our photographs are wonderful, they cannot come close to what Tibor did for us with his videography. He captured the venue and its beauty, the sounds, the interactions, the mood and of course our vows. Truly beautiful, and irreplaceable. In the end, I would have paid much more - his work is priceless!!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Imely Photography & Video's reply:

Thank you Peter & Cyndi !

Our experience with Tibor and Gabby was wonderful! They helped make our special day run smoothly and captured all of the moments we wished for. Our photos are absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Mandy · Married on 10/30/2016

We worked with Tibor and his wife and they were amazing! We live in Iowa, so we had to rely on recommendations. Tibor was recommended to us by our wedding planner at the Ritz Carlton and our florist. We are SOOOOO happy we chose him. He was great to work with.......we felt very at ease throughout the whole process. And, as you can see, his pictures and videos are amazing! He got our pictures back to us very quickly once the wedding was over. And the photo album we received is incredible......we get so many compliments on it. When we get back to Florida, we will definitely use Tibor again for family pictures. He is the best!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/24/2016

We had the pleasure working with Tibor Imely this past weekend, and he by far exceeded all of our expectations! I live in Atlanta and finding vendors out of town made me a little unnerved, but when I asked around for recommendations, everyone without hesitation said Imely! Tibor was efficient, professional, and non intrusive. We highly recommend Tibor for any venue with his dynamic style! Thanks again Tibor- Brittany and Tyler

Sent on 09/27/2016

Patrick · Married on 05/07/2016

Tibor did an outstanding job at our wedding, we couldn’t have been more pleased. The pictures were great and the album was put together better than we had imagined.... we love it!
    We highly recommend Tibor… great results and a real pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/04/2016
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 04/09/2016

Tibor Imely was such a perfect photographer selection for so many reasons. I was initially attracted to his style of photography. The pictures he took were amazing quality and so natural looking, nothing false or strangely set up. He was a dream to work with - he took our engagement photos - suggesting a venue that was perfect and he took both the serious shots that my mom wanted for our save the dates, etc. and the fun ones that we wanted to have that reflected us as a couple. We lived about 1 1/2 hours north of Sarasota and he was flexible on scheduling the time for the engagement pictures. When it came to the wedding pictures, he came to my mom's condo to take the getting ready pictures and then to Mote Marine for the before pictures and then the after and reception. He was flexible with where the pictures should be taken, had suggestions and the day before the wedding he actually checked out the various locations and identified some private property that had great views and spoke with the owner and got permission for pictures for just the bride and groom. Tibor and his wife Gabrielle worked separately to take family pictures before the wedding and then worked together during the ceremony - they even sent us a short, unexpected, video of the ceremony. The pictures are phenomenal, the quality and number amazing. We would work with him at any opportunity in the future. So professional, great ideas, wonderfully talented photographer, responsive and easy to work with every step of the way.

Sent on 05/11/2016
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/03/2016

Awesome experience!

I can not say enough good things about Tibor and the photos he took of our wedding at the Crosley! He's an extremely gifted photographer and I'm so happy we chose him to capture our special day. He was fantastic & professional throughout the whole process- from booking, to the day of the wedding and even after the event. He turned the pictures around very quickly and they were stunning. Somehow we never got around to picking pictures for our album and when I reached out 3 years after our wedding, Tibor still treated me like the most important client and was quick to reply and turned it around extremely fast! I can't say enough good things about Imely Photography!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Karen · Married on 03/20/2016

We cannot say enough about the professionalism, energy, caring and attention to detail given to us. Tibor and his wife give all the beauty and shine wrapped in a package of love everlasting. The photo shoot before the wedding was superb. It really gave us the bond we needed as we marched into our ceremony. Thank you does say enough! If you want the best for reasonable pricing, look no further. He will answer all questions and really work with you to stay within budget and expectation.

Sent on 05/29/2016

We hired Tibor and his team for our March 2016 wedding at The Don CeSar and we were blown away by the quality of his photography! His artist photography is incredible and he and Gabby are wonderful to work with. They are a must hire!

Sent on 04/23/2016
  • Benny

Benny · Married on 12/12/2015

We hired Imely Photography for our wedding and i can't tell you enough how amazed we are at the photos. It is really hard finding a wedding photographer online. I had many questions running through my head like "will i find someone trustworthy, skillful, and confident that they will not only produce great images but be able to solve problems as well" Please look no further than Imely photography. I was instantly amazed at the quality of Photos and how he treated wife and I during our wedding. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. I am a wedding photographer myself. So you can imagine my standard on quality of photos and service. Imely Photography far exceeded our expectations to where not only do my wife and i get to reminisce on wonderful photos, butt we also became a great fan of the work they produce. We even learned so much on how we should photographed wedding! if you are looking for a photographer that is detailed oriented, professional, and take pride in their work, you found the right company! thank you Imely photography!!!!!

Sent on 04/06/2016