77 Reviews for IMELY PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
77 IMELY PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO Reviews

An extremely professional who is very meticulous with their work. They took the time to make sure all of the expectations that we had were met. The wedding album he made for us is outstanding. He even surprised us with a gift! I highly recommend him and his wife.

Profile Picture Heather, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

Tibor was fantastic from the first phone call to the super fast delivery of our amazing photos! True professional, captured all of the special moments- both candid and portrait. The hardest part is not wanting to get all 1000 of them for the album!! Highly recommend Imely Photography for your special occasion!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jamie, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

At first I was somewhat apprehensive about spending the extra money to have the wedding recorded by a videographer since we had already booked and paid our wedding photographer. I wasn't entirely sure we needed a video too. But, my wife insisted and after our first meeting with Tibor and his wife Gabby, I quickly relaxed and realized that they are true professionals in the world of videography. Viewing samples of their work made the decision for me.

Tibor stayed in constant communication with us leading into the wedding, going over the final points. The end result was nothing short of spectacular. While our photographs are wonderful, they cannot come close to what Tibor did for us with his videography. He captured the venue and its beauty, the sounds, the interactions, the mood and of course our vows. Truly beautiful, and irreplaceable. In the end, I would have paid much more - his work is priceless!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Peter, 1/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our experience with Tibor and Gabby was wonderful! They helped make our special day run smoothly and captured all of the moments we wished for. Our photos are absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture User6645038, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We worked with Tibor and his wife and they were amazing! We live in Iowa, so we had to rely on recommendations. Tibor was recommended to us by our wedding planner at the Ritz Carlton and our florist. We are SOOOOO happy we chose him. He was great to work with.......we felt very at ease throughout the whole process. And, as you can see, his pictures and videos are amazing! He got our pictures back to us very quickly once the wedding was over. And the photo album we received is incredible......we get so many compliments on it. When we get back to Florida, we will definitely use Tibor again for family pictures. He is the best!

Profile Picture Mandy, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We had the pleasure working with Tibor Imely this past weekend, and he by far exceeded all of our expectations! I live in Atlanta and finding vendors out of town made me a little unnerved, but when I asked around for recommendations, everyone without hesitation said Imely! Tibor was efficient, professional, and non intrusive. We highly recommend Tibor for any venue with his dynamic style! Thanks again Tibor- Brittany and Tyler

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Tibor did an outstanding job at our wedding, we couldn’t have been more pleased. The pictures were great and the album was put together better than we had imagined.... we love it!
We highly recommend Tibor… great results and a real pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Patrick, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Tibor Imely was such a perfect photographer selection for so many reasons. I was initially attracted to his style of photography. The pictures he took were amazing quality and so natural looking, nothing false or strangely set up. He was a dream to work with - he took our engagement photos - suggesting a venue that was perfect and he took both the serious shots that my mom wanted for our save the dates, etc. and the fun ones that we wanted to have that reflected us as a couple. We lived about 1 1/2 hours north of Sarasota and he was flexible on scheduling the time for the engagement pictures. When it came to the wedding pictures, he came to my mom's condo to take the getting ready pictures and then to Mote Marine for the before pictures and then the after and reception. He was flexible with where the pictures should be taken, had suggestions and the day before the wedding he actually checked out the various locations and identified some private property that had great views and spoke with the owner and got permission for pictures for just the bride and groom. Tibor and his wife Gabrielle worked separately to take family pictures before the wedding and then worked together during the ceremony - they even sent us a short, unexpected, video of the ceremony. The pictures are phenomenal, the quality and number amazing. We would work with him at any opportunity in the future. So professional, great ideas, wonderfully talented photographer, responsive and easy to work with every step of the way.

Profile Picture Grace, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough about the professionalism, energy, caring and attention to detail given to us. Tibor and his wife give all the beauty and shine wrapped in a package of love everlasting. The photo shoot before the wedding was superb. It really gave us the bond we needed as we marched into our ceremony. Thank you does say enough! If you want the best for reasonable pricing, look no further. He will answer all questions and really work with you to stay within budget and expectation.

Profile Picture Karen, 3/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We hired Tibor and his team for our March 2016 wedding at The Don CeSar and we were blown away by the quality of his photography! His artist photography is incredible and he and Gabby are wonderful to work with. They are a must hire!

Profile Picture User6488541, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We hired Imely Photography for our wedding and i can't tell you enough how amazed we are at the photos. It is really hard finding a wedding photographer online. I had many questions running through my head like "will i find someone trustworthy, skillful, and confident that they will not only produce great images but be able to solve problems as well" Please look no further than Imely photography. I was instantly amazed at the quality of Photos and how he treated wife and I during our wedding. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. I am a wedding photographer myself. So you can imagine my standard on quality of photos and service. Imely Photography far exceeded our expectations to where not only do my wife and i get to reminisce on wonderful photos, butt we also became a great fan of the work they produce. We even learned so much on how we should photographed wedding! if you are looking for a photographer that is detailed oriented, professional, and take pride in their work, you found the right company! thank you Imely photography!!!!!

Profile Picture Benny, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tibor and his wife were incredible! Saying they went above and beyond is an understatement, they take the time to truly get to know you and your vision and most importantly they care. They captured all the candid beautiful moments that we could only dream about and knew when to look for them. Having them capture our wedding made it stress free because I knew they treat it as their own.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Where do I begin? After seeing Tibors photos online I immediately met with him and booked him way over a year in advance. I am SO happy we did. He is the sweetest ever to work with. His photos are amazing and he showed me shots as he was taking them - AMAZING. His wife Gabby works with him and she was so great to help with everything. I cannot wait to get my photos back. He took shots I requested, and got such amazing photos and poses. I could not have asked for more in a vendor. He responded quick, was professional and kind, and always on time. His work speaks for itself! Every vendor who heard I booked with him had amazing things to say. If my florist used him for her own daughters wedding, then you know you have found the best out there!

Profile Picture dana, 10/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely fantastic. We used him for not only our engagement shoot, but also our wedding day. He and his wife were so professional, made us feel comfortable throughout the whole day, and got stunning pictures. Our engagement pictures were available to use to view, that evening and our wedding pictures were viewable within a week! Amazing!

Profile Picture erica, 5/23/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos!! Yes, with in ONE WEEK we received a link to a site where we can view and share our photos with our family and friends. Tibor Imely was absolutely phenomenal!! He was very patient, flexible and organized. He is extremely talented, passionate and an absolute pleasure to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and will recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/9/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are incredibly grateful to Tibor Imely and his wife for the outstanding job they both did in photographing my daughter’s recent wedding at Selby Gardens. Both were extremely professional, courteous and very efficient throughout the entire day and evening. Their experience and knowledge of wedding photography was evident as they staged each shot and kept everyone on time and in the right place! Tibor was so calm amid all the frenzy before the wedding; he was dignified and thoroughly unobtrusive during the ceremony and hard working until the very end of the reception, volunteering to stay late so we could get the final shots of the couple leaving in a shower of sparklers. The resulting photographs are brilliant, artistically framed and lit, capturing all the beauty and joy of the event. Thank you for documenting this wonderful wedding and providing us with such lovely memories Tibor!

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tibor takes amazing photographs and we are very pleased with his work. He was extremely responsive, patient, and flexible throughout our wedding planning, day of, and post wedding. He captured the beauty of our day in just the way I was hoping. He is very professional and experienced. He knew exactly the right locations to take the photographs and how to setup each shot. What I also really appreciated was his calm, kind, and unobtrusive personality on the day of our wedding. We are so pleased to have such beautiful photographs to look back on now and in the future!

Profile Picture User6187448, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hired Tibor for my April 2015 wedding, better late than never when writing a great review! We had a unique wedding day in the fact that there were 3 shooting locations spread over 60+ miles! Tibor and his lovely wife were able to capture all the important moments from beginning to end. His eye for creative, majestic looking shots is amazing. Very communicative and made the whole process easy and stress free; always a quick turnaround for replying to my questions. Fun to work with, easy going but very professional. Easy to provide suggestions to (if you want specific shots) but willing to lead if/when you need a little direction. Engagement shoot was fun, on the beach, and took home great keepsake photos (his son assisted here as well). Overall, very happy we chose such a talented man with an eye for classic, beautiful, print worthy photography. - Locations; Powell Crosley Estate and Bayshore Church Ceremony.

Profile Picture Biancha, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not be happier with the AMAZING photography provided by Tibor Imley. His photographs are gorgeous and are unlike any I've ever seen. He was wonderful to work with - always so professional and responsive. I would HIGHLY recommend using his services. There is absolutely no way that you will be anything but THRILLED with how your photos turn out. Thank you, Tibor, for everything! You are truly the BEST!

Profile Picture Kara, 11/22/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Tibor and his wife Gabriela were absolutely wonderful. We couldn't have found a better photographer for our wedding. His photos were so beautiful. I didn't have any worries that day Tibor instinctly knew what pictures to take when, there was no guessing. I couldn't have been any happier w/his work. He was so professional and personal and so much fun to be around. We enjoyed working w/him so much. I highly recommend using Tibor as your photographer if you are getting married.

Profile Picture JK, 11/8/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

We (very luckily) found Imely last minute because our original hired photographer (who was coming from Pennsylvania with us) cancelled on me 2 days before my wedding. Not only did he meet us within an hour of our calling him, but he was very kind, understanding and worked with us to give us exactly what he wanted. After meeting with him and seeing some of his work, we felt very comfortable with the decision we had made choosing him. On our wedding day, he and his wife were an amazing team- Very nice, easy going and always making us smile and laugh! He was jumping on banisters and chairs to get the most perfect shots and angles. He got us onto the beach at the most perfect moment to capture our sunset shots! His wife was there to hold up some shade to avoid glare and assisted both him and us with whatever we needed to make each shot perfect! After that, he stayed in contact with me and had all of our pictures up for us within a week or two and our album was created within a week of us choosing the pictures, etc. These two truly captured every amazing moment before and during our wedding! I could not have imagined a better photographer on my wedding day and would not even hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/1/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Tibor. The photos he took for my wedding are truly stunning. I received such an out pouring of positive feedback from friends and family that I had to take the time to write a review. He was thorough. Detailed. Meticulous. And an utmost professional. My mother created a 50 page document of all of the pictures she wanted and he patiently listened and executed on it. Amazingly he even found time to ad-lib when a back-drop was too good to miss (I would recommend letting him ad-lib a lot). Being an out-of-towner myself (my parents live in Sarasota but I live in Boston), I had to take a leap of faith that Tibor would be everything his online reviews suggest…and he is. I’ll leave you with a quote from a friend who didn’t attend the wedding but happened to see the pictures…”wow, your photographer is crazy good.” That sums it up.

Profile Picture User3922296, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn't be more pleased with my choice of photographer. The most amazing pictures I have ever seen! I shopped a lot for a photographer and found myself comparing everyone to his quality of work. There is no comparison. Don't cut corners and try to save a buck or two. Your wedding pictures are your forever memories so do it right and hire Imely!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tibor came highly recommended by most of my vendors. He is a phenomenal photographer! He took our engagement pictures on Siesta Key Beach and by the time we came home from the beach session, he had already sent me the photos! I loved EVERY SINGLE ONE!

He and his wife teamed up at our wedding venue and within days we were emailed so many pictures that it took me two days to go through them all!!!!!

He is attentive and will take any suggestions you give him however,you don't need to because he is so talented that all of his poses and shots turn out great!

I will DEFINITELY use his services in the near future ( baby photos!)

HIGHLY Recommended!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/10/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Imely Photography! Tibor is absolutely wonderful to work with and is extremely patient and professional. I was scheduled for a sunset shoot and was very upset with the weather outside on the day of. Tibor was so patient with me and was completely ok with me wanting to reschedule my session for a different evening, which meant a lot to me and my fiance! His work is absolutely gorgeous and professional!

Profile Picture User3391942, 2+ years ago, 1 Review