Imani J Portraits Reviews

17 | Palm Bay, FL

17 Reviews for Imani J Portraits

• W

Gine · Married on 10/28/2017

Andrew and his crew are very professional they make taken pictures fun, very outgoing. They do an amazing job love their work.
    Definetly will recommend.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Adrienne · Married on 08/26/2017

It was magical and wonderful... the pictures truly depicted every priceless memorable moment. I am blown away!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

PERFECTION at its finest! I would recommend this photographer to all and any who need the most amazing photos from your wedding. The are an amazing couple with a eye for beauty! PLEASE....Don't look anywhere else.....USE IMANI J!!!!!

Sent on 04/14/2017
  • Serina

Serina · Married on 11/18/2016

Absolutely amazing. They are professional, kind, and absolutely brilliant at what they do. They really put their heart into their work and it shows.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/17/2016

Andrew and Isaac did an awesome job at our wedding on April 17th 2016. They were professional and fun. All my guest really enjoyed them. Thank you for the memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Emily · Married on 11/07/2015

Andrew and Shante are absolutely amazing. They are very laid back,but they are also processional and knowledgable about all things photography. They know what they are doing and have great personalities! The quality they provide is amazing. If they are not working together as husband and wife, then they go above and beyond to find someone who they hold to The same standards as themselves. Absolutely amazing.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/03/2015

We got married on October 3rd 2015. Andrew and his team were amazing not only were we beyond happy but our friends and family even kept saying how amazing they were. Tons of fun to work with and super dependable!!!!!! Love them!!!! $

Sent on 10/06/2015

jeri · Married on 09/05/2015

Andrew is amazing. His attention to detail is superb. I had him do my engagement photos as well as my wedding photos. My friends and family were very impressed with his quality of work and told me multiple times. I would recommend his services to everyone.

Sent on 09/19/2015

lisa · Married on 08/23/2014

We are very happy to recommend Andrew, because he was so understanding of our last minute requests, and because he is also a very reliable, professional and fun person!
    He was great at capturing key moments that we missed throughout the event! He worked very hard at providing the best services, and the quality of the photos was outstanding!! Andrew is very dedicated and he was simply a great photographer!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Brooke · Married on 06/08/2014

If you are looking to capture a memory, a moment or just the beauty of your wedding/renewal/family, do not hesitate in hiring Imani J Portraits... Not only do they have beyond impressive photography skills in knowing how to capture the moments you cherish but they have incredible editing skills in knowing how to truly elevate the beauty of your event... They get your photos edited and back to you in an amazing time frame and I guarantee you will not regret having them be your photographers!!! They are such wonderful people too that become family as they share your special event or photo session with them!!!

Sent on 06/25/2014
  • W

Wanda · Married on 07/07/2013

I had an absolutely amazing experience with Imani J. Portraits team. The team was extremely professional. Our photos were perfect! The attention to detail was priceless! They were meticulous in making sure our special day was exactly that, A special day. They were able to catch every moment and our photos shared our journey perfectly. I would recommend this team a million times over. I am grateful that friends recommended them to us. Best experience, phenomenal work!

Ebony · Married on 05/19/2013

My pictures were amazing. They truly made my day memorable

A. · Married on 01/12/2013

It was truly a pleasure working with Andrew and Shante to capture the special moments of our wedding day that we will love and cherish forever.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2012

I cannot think of a single life event that Andrew and Shante` would not be able to capture in a creative, beautiful way. They epitomize professionalism and have the utmost respect for their art. Our  engagement and wedding photos are incredible, and the split-second moments they were able to capture for us will forever preserve the happiest day of our lives. It doesn't matter where life takes us. For us, there is only one photographer we will want there to capture the memories... IMANI J ... ♡

Sent on 07/13/2014

tangela · Married on 09/05/2012

They are an dynamic duo. Professional and friendly I would recommend them to anyone excellent service and my wedding pictures were wonderful I'm highly pleased

Mike and Lisa · Married on 07/07/2012

Andrew and Shante have an amazing gift and talent! My husband and I love their works. They both put their heart in it and that's what we love about them. If your not satisfied their not satisfied. We would truly command Imani J portraits. You can count on them for a lifetime memories!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Judy · Married on 04/07/2012

Highly recommended! I loved everything about them. They were affordable with exceptional quality. They were prompt and professional and I am more than pleased with the service they provided. 5 stars!!

Sent on 07/02/2014