Imago Dei Photography Reviews

Imago Dei Photography 7
  • Abby

Abby Mcleay · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing experience

Such an amazing experience! We had so much fun, she made us feel so casual and not the typical awkward poses. I loved her personality and the photos were SO FREAKING GOOD!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Imago Dei Photography 18
    Imago Dei Photography 19
    Imago Dei Photography 20

Alexis Roos · Married on 07/13/2019

Professional, comfortable and creative!

When we got engaged, Xiomara was the first vendor we booked. I was familiar with her work, and I knew I wanted to invest in her work for our wedding memories. She exceeded our expectations all along the way. We had a wonderful destination engagement session, where it tried to rain on us and she took great precautions to make our photos amazing. My husband and I were so comfortable with her and knew the way she posed us is photos would produce amazing photos. Communication through our wedding planning process was very timely and professional. Our wedding was at our family horse barn, and she got so creative incorporating the details of our barn wedding. I am so grateful for her vision in capturing all the details and emotions of our special day.

Sent on 09/07/2019
    Imago Dei Photography 21
    Imago Dei Photography 22
    Imago Dei Photography 23

Hannah Gaudiello · Married on 06/17/2019

Captured our love perfectly

Xiomara captured our wedding day perfectly. The pictures of our day are by far the most beautiful wedding photographs I have ever seen, and I’m not just saying that because they are my wedding pictures, they literally ARE the most gorgeous pictures ever. Xiomara was in constant communication with us throughout our planning process and she was so quick to respond to questions. My husband and I were a bit nervous about posing for our photographs and worried about them looking natural and not super pose-y but Xiomara made us so comfortable and made us laugh and our pictures looked so candid and perfect. Xiomara is awesome, do yourself a huge favor and book her!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Imago Dei Photography 24
    Imago Dei Photography 25
    Imago Dei Photography 26
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Davy · Married on 05/18/2019

She is more than a photographer!

Words are not enough! Beyond happy with our choice to go with Xiomara as our wedding photographer. Fom the moment I met Xiomara she was warm and welcoming. She was professional but in a laid-back relaxing way. She recognized when I needed a calming word, and even help get me ready. We were blown away at her creative eye and how amazing the photos came out. Absolutely the best choice to help keep our dream wedding memories!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Nicola

Nicola Kate Gienger · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolute Dream photographer — best decision for our wedding!

Xiomara and team were an absolute dream! I could not recommend them enough! We felt so ready and prepared leading up to our day and were so excited to have them part of making our day! AMAZING work!

It was such a THOROUGHLY enjoyable experience, so natural and the most fun time spent! Xiomara captured the honest and real life (we could be ourselves!) so beautifully and she made us feel so incredibly comfortable! Even my man had a blast of a time!

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Imago Dei Photography 27
    Imago Dei Photography 28
    Imago Dei Photography 29
    Imago Dei Photography 30
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Brickley · Married on 03/09/2019

We love Xiomara!

She is so kind, generous, and professional! I’m so glad we have had the opportunity to shoot with her three times now. I would definitely use her again😍

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Imago Dei Photography 38
    Imago Dei Photography 39

Trang · Married on 01/29/2019

Great photographer and person

Xiomara created for us wonderful wedding photos. In a couple of hours, she led us to the wood and the beaches to take our photos. She really knew where, when and how to capture our moments. She shared with us her experiences and stories which not only helped us in the pictures but also feel relax and laugh a lot. I’m grateful to find such a skilled photographer for our wedding event.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Cramer · Married on 03/26/2018

From the very first phone call to the hug at the end, it was the best experience we have ever had. Not one thing went wrong, The process was so easy, and working with Xiomara was even easier. We had a couple of other people in mind, but after our first consultation we knew Xiomara was a perfect fit for us. I can't say enough good things about her! She is definitely a PROFESSIONAL at her craft. You would be missing out BIG TIME if you choose someone else!

Sent on 05/10/2018
  • Z

Zack · event on 09/13/2017

What an amazing experience! Imago Dei helped me set up a surprise proposal for my sweetheart under the guise of just doing some family photos. She was so surprised, it was an amazing moment, and Xiomara provided some utterly amazing shots that we will cherish forever. We cannot say thank you enough to Imago Dei and Xiomara!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

Xiomara was so much more than just a photographer! She was there to help with the wedding plan, communicated so well with our other wedding venues and made us feel like a friend which made her so much fun to have at the wedding! She definitely has a heart of gold.

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2017

Xiomara was wonderful! We went over dunes, went over rocks to get to tide pools, and had sunset photos. And from the looks of our previews our photos are going to be amazing!!! She is totally worth the money and investment for your day. Even my wedding party commented on how amazing she is and how kind she is. I wish i could give her more than a five star rating!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Thomas · Married on 03/11/2017

Xiomara was absolutely amazing! We loved our photos, highly recommend.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Alysa · Married on 07/10/2016

Imagi Dei Photoraphy has some of the most exquisite photographs I have ever seen. I happened across Xiomara's work by chance when I was researching for my destination wedding in Newport, Oregon. Her work took my breath away! Xiomara is so upbeat and energetic, she has a passion for what she does and it can't help but spill out of her! You will fall her in love with not only her amazing work, but her uplifting spirit.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Cheyenne & Timber · Married on 06/25/2016

Xiomara is absolutely amazing! She is so talented at what she does. She captured our wedding perfectly. You can see the love and happiness in every photo. She is extremely creative with her shots and also very considerate on your wants and needs. She creates a very comfortable atmosphere that makes getting your picture taken fun. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I plan to use her to capture all of our important moments in our future!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Don & Dawn · Married on 06/25/2016

We strongly recommend Xiomara of Imago Dei Photography. She has an amazing eye for capturing every detail. She was very flexible and truly listens to your needs and ideas. We mostly love how she captures the personalities of the Bride and Groom. We are so fortunate to have found her!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Kim · Married on 06/27/2015

We were so impressed with the photography experience and the finished products we received. Xiomara helped us organize and plan our day, was respectful and patient with us and our entire family, got us back on schedule when things went wrong (all without complaining or making our day any less enjoyable), and was flexible enough to handle last minute photo additions. Her professionalism and organization are phenomenal. We hired a second photographer at the last minute to ensure we got all the photo coverage we wanted and she brought in an awesome second photographer for a very reasonable additional cost. Jessica took beautiful photos and was friendly, helpful, and professional. She even helped me out with some sunscreen when I was brining after our outdoor ceremony. Overall, we were extremely pleased with this vendor choice for our wedding and we will cherish our wedding photos for years to come. Thank you, Xiomara!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Katie · Married on 05/30/2015

When we seeking out a photographer for our day, we knew we wanted quality. We knew we wanted someone who was easy to work with. And we absolutely knew we wanted someone who has vision.

Xiomara is just all of those things and more.

Our engagement session was our first "taste" of the experience she provides. We had so much fun! She made us feel right at home and so comfortable the whole time. Simple instructions and let us be "us" which was also very important to us both. She had a vision right away when we walked on-site which was so helpful and made the time go by quickly.

Onto the wedding...the best day. She was so fun, so light and organized. There was never any pressure to be/do anything unexpected. She provided timelines for all photographed parties which was extremely helpful!

She shared in all of our moments, laughed with us and knew when a good moment was happening and captured the essence of each one perfectly. The sun didn't cooperate with the sunset photos, but we still have some incredible shots during that time.

Xiomara made our day beautiful. Even more than it already was on its own, but now we have those memories to go back and look at. She is just incredible to work with.

I highly recommend contacting her and utilizing her amazing abilities. The memories she captured could not be more perfect for our ideal outcome.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Becca · Married on 07/19/2014

Xiomara is absolutely amazing, as a person and as a photographer. Even though she has other clients, she devotes so much time and energy into making you feel like you are the only one she is working with! My husband and I don't particularly love to be in the spotlight, but Xiomara made both our engagement and wedding sessions feel so comfortable and natural. The images she captured were stunning and went above and beyond my expectations. With the quality of her services and genuine care for her work and the people she works with, we hope to have her photograph us again with a future family someday. If you are looking for a photographer, don't hesitate to choose Xiomara! :)

Sent on 03/10/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2013

Xiomara is without a doubt the best investment we made on our Wedding Day! It has been two weeks since we got married, and our friends and family are still raving about her services and the absolute beauty in the two sneak photos Xiomara had shown our family and friends! Xiomara has an amazing ability to make everyone feel at ease which allows her to capture intimate, beautiful moments. Today we received sneak peak photos from out wedding, and each and every one of them looks like they could be out of a bridal magazine.

I cannot wait to use her again in the future! Anyone who has the opportunity to invest in her talent should, absolutely without hesitation.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/13/2013

We love our photos and had such a great experience! Thank you so much.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2012

Xiomara was a real pleasure to work with. She made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with. And the turn around time was amazing. I had my wedding photos back much sooner than a family member who was married months before (a different photographer). I would suggest her to any bride- especially one with a lot on her plate. I was able to talk with Xiomara about my vision and did not have to worry about it again- she took care of everything!

Sent on 12/26/2012

Heather · Married on 09/15/2012

I absolutely love my wedding pictures. Every. Single. One. I have them set up as a screen saver on my computer at work and I often finding myself awed when a new picture pops up. The quality and dedication that we received from Xiomara was outstanding. We put a great amount of time in the details of our wedding and she captured all of them. She took the extra effort to make my husband comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. It was the best investment we made. I would recommend Xiomara and her team in a heart beat!!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Amy · Married on 09/02/2012

Xiomara did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day last year. I always recommend her to my friends. In fact, I am hiring her to take maternity photos and newborn photos of our bundle of joy during our one-year anniversary this fall :)

Sent on 08/12/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2012

Xiomara is a wonderful photographer. She is professional and provides you with amazing images. She becomes more than just a photographer, but a friend. She comes to know about you and what you want. She is determined to provide you with photos that represent you and exactly what you want. She is very personable and wonderful to work with. She does wonderful engagement, family, portraits and baby photos. She can do anything! She knows of to many any environment come alive around you!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Lindsey · Married on 08/18/2012

Xiomara is GREAT! I knew from the minute that I got engaged that I wanted Imago Dei Photography to capture my day! Xiomara not only takes amazing photos but she is so organized and friendly! I felt completely at ease with Xiomara and honestly couldn't have planned my wedding without her! She was so helpful and was by far more than a photographer!

Sent on 08/13/2013