Imago Events Reviews

Imago Events 3
  • Dianna

Dianna · Married on 09/01/2019

Everything is/was amazing

I can't even put into words how everything and everyone was just amazing at Imago. I cannot thank them enough for a great experience. I would definitely come back again!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Dianna,
    Thank you for your very kind words, they mean a lot to us here at Imago Events. We are so happy to have hosted your celebration and wish you nothing but the best.

Laura Mejia · Married on 08/03/2019

I Highly recommend Imago!

The venue had a renovation done just months before our booking date and I loved the venue even more! The place is beautiful! Rustic and Modern. The staff was so kind and very comfortable to work with, Aimee was amazing! They worked with our schedule and they did their best to help us out with whatever we needed and everything turned out beyond what I didn't even know I wanted.

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Imago Events 4
    Imago Events 5
    Imago Events 6

Imago Events's reply:

Laura, Thank you so much for your kind words.
    Our team enjoyed working with you & your families in the planning and day of your wedding! We wish you a wonderful adventure together.
    Aimee
  • Danielle

Danielle Young · Married on 03/23/2019

We Love Imago

Our wedding was so special and our day couldn’t have gone any better. Aimee and her team were fantastic to work with and we can’t thank them enough! We definitely recommend that couples rent the whole space because it was so nice to have our ceremony in the warehouse (holy beautiful exposed brick!), our dinner in the gallery, and then our dance back in the warehouse! Our guests certainly appreciated not having to drive to a second location. Imago is a gorgeous space and I am so happy we chose it for our day! Thanks again, Aimee!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Imago Events's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely review. It means the world to me!!! It was a joy to host you, Kevin, your family and friends. Everyone was pleasant and kind and worked to make your day special.

Dawson Vosburg · Married on 10/21/2017

Excellent value for a beautiful space!

We were able to get this place at a much better price than comparable spaces with excellent service and a very cool vibe! We were also free to work with the vendors we wanted. Overall we had a great experience here!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Barney F · Married on 07/02/2017

Imago was amazing

Imago was amazing and we would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Weller · Married on 04/08/2017

Great reception spot!

I grew up in suburban Chicago but moved to CA and married there. My family had a "second reception" in IL for our family and friends who couldn't make it out for the wedding. Imago was the PERFECT venue!! It's stylish, customizable, and intimate. Not to mention working with Aimee was a breeze. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2019