20 Reviews for Imaging by Eltzroth {Photodelux}

Engagement Shoot (4)
Additional Hours (3)
Proofs (3)
20 Imaging by Eltzroth {Photodelux} Reviews

Very comfortable to work with. Very flexible and dependable. Very trustworthy.

Profile Picture Dara, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Imaging by Eltzroth was amazing. They took a ton of fantastic pictures. We love all the pictures they took. They made everyone feel comfortable and at ease during the whole process.

Profile Picture Kelli, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pre-Wedding:: My wife and I met Photodelux (PD) two times prior to our wedding. During our meetings PD were very professional and informative. PD provided excellent detail into how photography with them would go for our wedding day, which made us feel completely comfortable giving them the opportunity to have a part in one of our most important days.

Wedding Day:: PD was thoroughly personable and easy going while maintaining a professional attitude. They would suggest poses to get that amazing shot without being overbearing. One of the main reason we chose them was due to their organized nature in knowing what looks good and getting that much desired shot. My guests had nothing but compliments of them with my immediate family members feeling completely comfortable around them. The way they made people feel comfortable really shows in the pictures through the natural shots that ultimately captured a piece of time forever.

Post-Wedding:: Wow! The photos look amazing! The photos PD captured that day truly take my wife and I back to our wedding as if it was yesterday. I know in years to come, with these pictures it will always seem like yesterday. They were a pivotable part of our wedding day and they surpassed our expectations. I honestly couldn’t thank them enough for their service.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/22/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Kevin & I Want to give a massive thank you for helping us on our day, it was so relaxed and fun! Our photos are wonderful- everybody loves them!
I was to meet Tod at noon on my wedding day. I was running behind and finally thought to call and let Tod know. Tod told me it's perfectly fine, just breathe and relax and that he would see me around 1pm. Thank you so much for helping to keep me calm during set-up and getting ready. Throughout the entire event Tod and Vicky were so very helpful! Vicky helped me with a last minute iron on, she helped find things that I misplaced in a room full of women, makeup and hair tools : ) she even shed tears after seeing me all 'put together'. Tod and Vicky felt like family there! Definitely able to say they're lifetime friends of ours!
All of our wedding party and family found Tod to be funny, laid back & creative!
Can't thank you enough Photodelux!!!

Profile Picture Nina, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photodelux was a great company to work with! Tod is a great charismatic photographer and great with his work! He and Vicky were both very professional and willing to help in anyway they could! The were extremely timely on getting us back the finished pictures and they turned out lovely!

Profile Picture Evan, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Tod and Vicky was by far one of the best decision Stephen and I made on our wedding day. They were attentive to our desires and concerns and offered endless advice, which we appreciated.

I think my favorite part of working with them was that it felt natural. It felt like having two more family members to spend the day with, rather than just a vendor. That is exactly what we wanted.

The photos are gorgeous. They are both so talented.

I'd highly recommend their skill and their company.
-Samantha

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tod and Vicky were absolutely amazing!! They did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos! We fell in love with our engagement photos and can not wait to see our wedding photos!! They both helped with whatever needed to be done and Vicky was so great to have to fix my dress and my necklace to make it look perfect! I loved that they took photos when they felt inspired by a move or an image that both my new husband or I did. They had a plan, but also went with the flow of things of how we are as a couple and the different ideas that we also had or wanted to incorporate. They both are great people to work with, super easy going, yet professional and good at what they do! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Tod did amazing work. His sessions are professional yet laid back and fun! I'm a repeat customer and I highly recommend his photography services!

Profile Picture Kyle, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tod and Vicki were amazing to work with! Unfortunately Vicki was unable to do our wedding but tod had a back up ready for the occasion (Dave). All 3 were easy to work with and gave directions great and kept the shoot fun!! The photos were outstanding! =) We love them and they will be my photographers for years to come!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tod & Vicky were amazing! They felt like family after my sister's wedding in June 2014 that I couldn't wait to have them for my wedding 11 months later, May 2015. I ended up with 750 pictures that I love!

Profile Picture Layne, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tod and Vicki spent my whole wedding day with me and the groom. They even came out to our rehearsal dinner to snap a few pictures. We also had an awesome engagement shoot! They captured some really great memories that day! They were also very timely getting our pictures back to us! I find myself constantly going back to look at my wedding pictures :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

They were every thing I could of wanted in a photographer.

Profile Picture daniel, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

They did awesome work! They were really easy to work with, listened to us, affordable and the photos were amazing. We have recommended them to friends.

Profile Picture Caron, 6/7/13, 1 Review

Absolutely perfect.
They met with us in advance. We planned out the event together from start to finish. They accomplished everything perfectly.
Impressed with friendliness and professionalism as they had to get people where they needed them when they needed them.
Not an easy task.
Completely satisfied.

Profile Picture Tim, 2/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations

Just meet with them. you will soon discover that they are totally focused on your wishes.
We just celebrated our 4th anniversary and we STILL get compliments on the photography.
Priceless moments caprured!

Profile Picture Tim & Theresa , 2/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I used Photodelux for our wedding and family photos. We were very pleased with pictures and how accommodating Tod and his wife, Vicky, were to us. The pictures turned out wonderful and I would use them again for future family photos.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/31/11, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Tod and Vicki did wonderful work on our engagement and wedding photos. All of our requests were handled better than imagined and the whole process was a breeze with them. Hint: Tod is a passionate artist of a photographer and if you give him some freedom to explore, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Some of our favorite photos are the 'non-traditional' Eltzroth specials.

Profile Picture Colin, 11/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

Todd and Vicki were very helpful. They captured all the important moments on my wedding day. They also gave my brother, sister and myself some beautiful pictures and memories with our favorite person, grandma.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great to work with! Great value!

Profile Picture Brandy, 9/15/07, 1 Review