Imagine: Vows By Jaime Reviews

19 | Charleston, AR

19 Reviews for Imagine: Vows By Jaime

• Lynn

Lynn C. · Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing experience .. i highly reccommend

Amazing experience all the way around ...for our super small personal day on Mt Magazine...i cant say thank you enough ... and the vows were spot on ... and also thank you so much for taking the only few pics from that day and even on your own phone... your a blessing .. you are an amazing soul....

Sent on 11/12/2020

Imagine: Vows By Jaime's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I wish you both the very best, wherever life may take you. Here's to many years of happiness!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer D. · Married on 10/03/2020

Very professional

very professional and very pleased with the ceremony

Sent on 10/26/2020

Imagine: Vows By Jaime's reply:

Thank you! So happy to have been part of your big day! It was wonderful meeting you both. Best wishes for the future!!

Emily W. · Married on 07/23/2020

Great experience couldn’t be better

Jaime made our marriage possible. She was flexible and professional and was able to deliver our vows on very short notice!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Imagine: Vows By Jaime's reply:

Thank you so much! Hope you're both doing well. Best of luck. Wherever you both may end up, I hope it's always together!

Stephanie · Married on 05/16/2020

Amazong all the way around

Absolutely amazing. Met with her earlier this week and cant wait for the big day. She is so sweet and will make sure you are comfortable when doing your vows. Even puts this into the vows to help keep family happy. It's the small things that count

Sent on 02/06/2019

Keri · Married on 12/01/2019

Just what we expected

Perfect! Meet us at park was short and sweet!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Imagine: Vows By Jaime's reply:

Thank you so much! Congratulations!! Stay warm today and have a safe drive back to Holdenville! It was a pleasure meeting you both!

Maria M. · Married on 11/23/2019

She was great

She did amazing on the ceremony, did it sweet and simple would definitely recommend her for any other wedding.

Sent on 11/28/2019

Imagine: Vows By Jaime's reply:

Thank you so much! You truly looked like a beautiful princess in your dress! And I'm gonna need the number for your cake chef! Congratulations again!
  • Andrea

Andrea C. · Married on 10/19/2019

Not just an officiant, but a friend!

From the very start, Jaime put me at ease.
    Shes so down to earth and understanding.
    Shes extremely patient. I had new questions for her almost everyday leading up to the day and she never made me feel stupid for asking, and by that same metric, was extremely flexible.

Truly lovely lady, HIGHLY recommended, I couldnt imagine having any one else presiding over my wedding. ❤

Sent on 10/20/2019

Imagine: Vows By Jaime's reply:

Thank you so much!! I feel like I've made a couple lifelong friends in the process! It was truly my pleasure!

Emily W. · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful, personal ceremony

Jaime was amazing! Even though we came in from out of state for our wedding and Jaime didn't meet us until that day, she put together a beautiful ceremony and I cried the whole time- in a good way. It was so personal and exactly what we wanted. She was so easy and pleasant to work with and I would choose her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Imagine: Vows By Jaime's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure to meet you and your families! Congrats again and best wishes!
  • Marcie

Marcie B. · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing officiant!

We could not have asked for a better officiant! She was punctual, friendly, and wrote beautiful vows for my husband and I that we will cherish the rest of our lives. She fit right in with the family. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Imagine: Vows By Jaime's reply:

Thank you so much! You and your guests were all so fun and laid-back. My sidekick and I enjoyed being part of your big day!! Congrats again!

Cate C. · Married on 09/09/2019

Jamie was wonderful and fun.

So kind and made our wedding perfect

Sent on 09/10/2019

Imagine: Vows By Jaime's reply:

You guys were so cool! Thanks for letting me help! And for helping me check another one off my venue bucket list!!

Clayton R. · Married on 09/09/2019

All around awesome

The script she wrote was absolutely perfect for our ceremony and I am so glad to have picked her to do it.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Imagine: Vows By Jaime's reply:

Thanks so much! You two were so fun and friendly! I really enjoyed working with you! Congrats again!

Damaris · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Experience

Jaime was wonderful. She was flexible and made our special day great!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Imagine: Vows By Jaime's reply:

Thank you! It was great meeting everyone, and an honor to be part of your special day! Wishing you both many years of love and happiness!

Cheyenne · Married on 04/28/2018

We were very please. We eloped so we had no idea what the vows would be like and she was spot on. Very professional and ver personable. We loved her!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Thank you!!

Christie · Married on 04/21/2018

Jamie did an awesome job. I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants an intimate wedding that comes from the heart. Everyone that attended kept telling us how much they loved our vows Jamie had written for us. She spoke from the heart and it was exactly what we were wanting. We will defitenly use her for any other services we need in the future.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much!

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2017

Was really great to work with. Helped take out a little of the stress from a wedding. Great personality and helped make the big day a little more special.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Megan · Married on 03/06/2016

Jaime was everything we could have hoped for and more. Not only was she available on short notice (only 2 weeks before the wedding because I'm a forgetful bride), but she was fun and magnificent to work with. She was on time to everything, professional, and though we had only two meetings together including the rehearsal, she nailed our wedding spot on for us. Reasonable pricing was just another plus. I most definitely recommend her, and I've said a million times already to anyone who would listen how glad we are to have had her as our officiant.

Sent on 03/25/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/22/2014

Jaime was fantastic at our Fayetteville wedding. We originally wanted a friend to officiate us. Someone that knew both of us well just seemed more meaningful. Long story very short, we had to go through not one but three friends that agreed and for one very good reason or another, had to cancel.
    The last cancellation was three weeks before our wedding. Time for a pro! Jaime worked with us quickly to ensure we had an officiant and worked with the ceremony we had written. She took our story, our desires and promises and infused her awesomeness.
    She flawlessly did the "Mawwiage" line from Princess Bride. Our ceremony was full of a lot of laughter, tears, heart, robots and impromptu snort laughs. Jaime fit right in, and rolled with all the random turns. You would never have known she wasn't a friend!

Fast response. Custom tailoring. Whatever the couple wants. Full of heart and laughter. I could ask for nothing more from an officiant. Thank you so much for making the ceremony so great!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Imagine: Vows By Jaime's reply:

Thank you, Whitney and Dan! It was a pleasure!

Dustin · Married on 05/26/2012

Absolutely wonderful all around, can't say enough great things about her service and loyalty.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Cabrina · Married on 05/19/2018

Jamie was awesome! The vows she wrote for us were perfect! Everyone asked if we wrote them ourselves lol

Sent on 06/15/2018

Imagine: Vows By Jaime's reply:

Thank you! You guys were great!