23 Reviews for Imagine Photography and Design

Engagement Shoot (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
23 Imagine Photography and Design Reviews

Miguel of Imagine Photography did an exception piece of work on my photos. He shot the photos and then edited them just as I wanted. He was reasonable with his prices. I got many good reviews of my photos and I am very thankful to Miguel. Great guy!

Pastor Leslie Peter's
Harvest Celebration Church

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had a good experience working with Miguel.

Profile Picture kristel , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Yo en lo personal recomiendo al Senor Miguel y a todo su equipo de travajo en la boda de nuestra hija su trabojo nos dejo muy contentos especial mentee a mi hija yo ledoy un dies asu travajo Gracias don Miguel muy buen trabajo que dios lovendiga a usted y a su familia y a todos Los que participaron en este bonito trabajo

Profile Picture Roberto, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Miguel and his staff were great ! They were extremely flexible and very accomdating with our locations. He responded in a timely manner and I couldn’t be happier with our album package !! I would highly recommend !

Profile Picture Thalía , 8/12/17, 1 Review
4.3

Miguel was by far the best value in town. He was understanding and provided exactly what i Needed. The pictures are good enough for my taste and my families and friends enjoyed the outcome

Profile Picture Syed, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Miguel was super sweet and asked me what I wanted and built us a custom package for we wanted and could afford. He was flexible when we decide a week before the weddiing that we wanted to add a second photographer.

Profile Picture Ariel, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Miguel is the best! One of the most humble guys we've met and as professional as they come. Our photos + photo album came out beautifully, and Miguel took every extra effort to discover what we wanted in terms of theme, poses and moments. Our sessions together were engaging and fun and Miguel was always available to meet with us or answer a phone call when we had a question. Seriously, if you need a photographer for your wedding or special event, look no further. Miguel is your man for the job and you will not be disappointed with the memories he can capture for you!

Profile Picture James, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Glad to have found a photographer who actually does photo albums and they are beautiful. We got to select the photos we wanted in it..up to 100. We also got the CD with all of the photos that were taken by Miguel from the wedding. Highly recommended to capture memories of your special day

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very pleased with Mr. Miguel's service; loved the digital album!

Profile Picture Alma, 10/22/16, 1 Review
4.1

Miguel really tries to get to know the couple to understand what type of photo session will be best. He was available and flexible to work with us. With less than a month to the wedding date , he helped us to coordinate engagement photos to place at the reception and did a great job on the day of the wedding too! I was pleased with his candor and patience to get just the right shot during the ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture User7056949, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Miguel was a pleasure to work with. He was understanding of how expensive weddings are and was willing to work with our budget. The photos he toook were beautiful and the wedding albums he produces are also stunning! He understands the importance of family and fits in well at any gathering. We highly recommend his services. If you're looking for a photographer who is down to earth, professional and easy to work with Miguel is your man!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Erica , 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My experience was a good ome with Miguel. Not only did he give us a great quality of photos in both our wedding and engagement photo books, he also made oir memories even more memorable with the addition of 2 videographers for the best price out there. The price was unbelievable. He piced out a nice Malibu beach spot for our engagement pictures as well as the Marina in Marina Del Rey close to my hometown Venice where i grew up at. He caught great backgrounds and made sure we were all in the right position from our everlasting lifetime pictures. He made sure everything was professional and perfect because you can never go back in time to do a do over, but you can always go back in time with memories from photos. Love our photos books, thanks Miguel for the memories

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Michael, 7/17/16, 1 Review

excellent photographer Mr. Miguel

Profile Picture User7048807, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Miguel was fantastic! He went above and beyond what is expected of a wedding photographer. We chose him based on a list of options provided by the Porter Valley Country Club through our package there. We were looking for a more "artsy" style than the typical wedding photographer. After looking at his website we thought his look matches what we wanted. Miguel did both an engagement session the wedding for us. After the engagement session we recited a print of one of the photos on canvas we displayed at the ceremony. We just received our completed wedding album and it is stunning. Some people have said its even the nicest one they have ever seen. We feel we got a lot of value for our money and are very happy with the results.

Profile Picture David, 3/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you would like a relaxed but totally professional photographer than Miguel Balan is your man. Miguel is truly an artist who will capture the most beautiful moments from you special day. He is a one of a kind photographer who will always deliver.

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I spoke with a few wedding photographers available in our area, but only Miguel answered my questions and concerns promptly. It was easy to communicate with him right from the start. He worked with our budget and provided us with excellent service. He was always very helpful, punctual and patient. His professionalism and work ethics are outstanding. Our wedding video and photos are better than we expected. Thank you, Miguel!

Profile Picture Marj, 2/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Miguel is so patient and accommodating thru all the chaos of a wedding! He made us all feel so comfortable and really captured the best moments. His creativeness and attention to detail is spot on. I cannot say enough great things about our experience from beginning to end. I have already recommended him to family and friends and can't wait to use Imagine Photography services again!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Miguel and his team of photographers / videographers captured our special day to perfection. Miguel's talent and vision over exceeded our expectations during the wedding planning and especially on our day. He went above and beyond with tailoring our wedding package to include all the features we wanted. He even turned our digital engagement photos into a beautiful book! Our wedding album is absolutely stunning! Our family and friends are very impressed with its quality and presentation. Miguel's talent, professionalism and outstanding attention to detail redeems him as an overqualified photographer. I truly recommend Miguel and his team for weddings and special events.

Profile Picture Veronica , 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Not only is Miguel great at his photography but he is also very kind and easy to work with. He listens to your vision and works off that to give you amazing results. I recommend him 100%. If you're looking for quality photos at a reasonable price... he's your man! This is the most special day of a woman's life and Miguel photography will help you remember this day forever!!!!!

Profile Picture YESENIA, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I will definitely will recommend Miguel/Image Photography and Design for my family and friends. He got me a great deal. I was on a tight budget but he worked with me and provided a Great location for our pictures. I'm also a DJ so when anyone ask me for a photographer I will be recommending his service. But the video wasn't that good of quality maybe because of my budget. I just would recommend better quality for video. That's the only reason I wouldn't give a full 5 Star. But other then that It still is good to have a video to see and the pictures and the picture book was excellent. Thank you Miguel.

Profile Picture Carlos, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

People who know me know that I am a very picky person, and miguel helped me make my wedding album just the way i wanted it! Thanks miguel!

Profile Picture Elyse, 5/22/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Miguel Balan was wonderful! He has a great personality and is easy to work with. I really enjoyed working with him. He didn't rush me. He took his time to make sure I was happy with my pictures.

Profile Picture Shuntay, 12/5/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Miguel takes his time to make sure he covers what my husband and I wanted for our weeding pictures. He is easy to communicate and very respectful.

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/29/09, 1 Review