Imagine It Photography Reviews

45 | Avon Lake, OH

45 Reviews for Imagine It Photography

45 Imagine It Photography Reviews

Megen · Married on 09/15/2018

Stephanie and John were amazing to work with on our wedding day! They were totally at ease and helpful “rounding up” our rather large bridal party. Every moment where we thought “I would love this to be documented”, they were there camera ready without us needing to say anything. I would recommend Imagine It Photography to everyone!!

Imagine It Photography 1

Trish · Married on 09/10/2017

Imagine It Photography, with Stephanie and John, photographed my daughter's wedding in Charlottesville, VA and were AMAZING!! The photographs are incredible, and they were fantastic to work with! They captured the ceremony and every little detail possible! I have had numerous brides to be ask "Who was your photographer?" Because the pictures are that special!
    If you want the most beautiful pictures, that capture the very essence of your wedding, you need to go with Imagine It Photography. If you want the very best photographers to work with, you have to chose Imagine It Photography. If you want photographers that are fun, personable and overall awesome, you must chose Stephanie &John, with Imagine It Photography. You will not be disappointed!!

Vanessa · Married on 07/29/2017

We had the best experience with John and Stephanie! From the moment we met them, we knew we wanted them to capture our big day as well as our engagement photos! They felt and treated you like family - they were such a pleasure to work with. We knew we wanted 2 photographers and with the dynamic duo being husband and wife, it was a match made in heaven! They really balanced each other out. While Stephanie was photographing the bridal party, John was climbing through the bushes to capture some of the most beautiful candid shots. Along with the champagne preview, there were plenty of tears and emotions looking through all of our photos and reminiscing on our special day. We can't thank them enough for making our fairy tale wedding come to life. I would definitely recommend John and Stephanie to any couple. We can't wait for them to photograph the next chapter of our lives!

Gina · Married on 07/15/2017

If you want the very best then look no further! Stephanie and John are by far the best photographers we could've ever asked for. They are a wonderful couple who work so well together to make sure your big day is everything you could ask for and more. They also make sure to get different shots throughout the day. Stephanie has a way of getting the romantic wedding photos and John has a way of bringing in fun twists to get a different aspect. Their attention to detail is incredible. They were able to catch the best candid shots as well as beautiful wedding photos we will cherish forever. They were so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding party even said how much fun they had working with them. They managed to captured every aspect of our entire day and we cannot thank them enough. We are so thankful to have worked with Stephanie and John. Thank you for everything Imagine It Photography.

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

Stephanie and John were a dream to work with! Stephanie was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the entire process and our photos turned out beautiful!

Christine · Married on 06/17/2017

We were so fortunate to have Stephanie and John for both our engagement and wedding pictures. They have a creative, natural, and romantic style that perfectly fit what we wanted for our big day. After a fun meet and greet at their office and our engagement session, they felt like family who happened to be shooting our wedding as opposed to another vendor. Their wedding packages don’t limit their time to a certain number of hours, allowing every event of your wedding to be captured without feeling rushed. Stephanie was always responsive to any questions we had, especially important because we were planning our Cleveland wedding from Columbus. They provided us with so many beautiful pictures and hosted a champagne preview that let us relive our day. We received so many compliments by family and friends about how wonderful Stephanie and John were and we couldn’t agree more! We are already talking about having them capture the next chapter in our lives. Thank you, Imagine It Photography!

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I could not be happier with our engagement and wedding photos, they are absolutely perfect! Stephanie and John are a great team and made us feel very comfortable. They captured every detail of our day from start to finish and made sure to include our special requests. Knowing now how important it is to have these memories to look back on there is no other photographers we would pick, we will be lifelong customers!

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2016

Wow! Stephanie and John were a huge asset to our October 8, 2016 wedding day in Cleveland, Ohio. From the moment we sat down to meet with Stephanie and John in their beautiful studio, we knew that they were our photographers. Our wedding photographer was one of the most important investments to us related to the wedding and after an overwhelming search, Stephanie and John stood out. We could not be happier with our decision.

They are a married couple which worked out perfectly because John spent the morning with my now-husband and Stephanie spent the morning with me. They then worked together to capture different angles all throughout the day. And they didn't miss a moment! They each have different styles and angles that they like to capture which makes for great variety in the photos. Their images are always soft, romantic, and beautiful. They were able to capture breathtaking scenery as well as emotional action shots!

They also did our engagement photos at Put-in-Bay Island, which was such a fun adventure! Stephanie saved the day that day by calling in a favor to help us get some photos in the evening lighting. They also came prepared on our wedding day when my now-husband somehow bled onto his white tie! John had a tide stick and took care of it before I even knew what was happening. I am telling you, these two thought of everything!

Stephanie was helpful, gave great suggestions and advice, and was very responsive to both email and phone calls.

Most of all, Stephanie and John could not be more friendly, relatable, and professional. We honestly looked forward to spending time with them. You can tell how much they love what they do. We just got our photos back and were thrilled. I would give them the highest recommendation! T

Gina · Married on 10/16/2015

We were recommended Imagine It Photography by one of my coworkers after I saw her beautiful wedding pictures and couldn't help but ask who did their pictures. It was such an easy decision after meeting with Stephanie and looking at their work and the albums they've made. In addition, she was so personable and easy to get along with. After leaving Panera that evening, I quickly told my fiance (at the time) that I wanted to have Imagine It Photography for our wedding day. We immediately called her right after leaving and booked her and her husband.

I spoke with Stephanie during the entire planning process and she was so helpful. We followed each other on Pinterest and I favorited a number of pictures I loved so she had an idea of what type of pictures I liked most. Stephanie and her assistant were both incredible. They kept our bridal party focused (as it can be hard to handle a large group of people at times). In addition, our wedding was an outdoor wedding in October, so the weather was cold and windy. They were so supportive of my husband and I in wanting all sorts of pictures despite the weather.

My grandmother was unable to make the wedding day as she had become sick a few weeks before the big day. I had asked my husband the day of the wedding before heading to the reception if we could stop and see her. Stephanie had even agreed to go out of her way to come take pictures of us with my grandma while her assistant went to the reception hall to take pictures before the guests arrived.

Imagine It Photography was incredible to work with and I cannot wait to see all of the pictures they took to relive our day. The "sneak peak" she posted was amazing and I look so so forward to seeing the rest!!

Thank you, Imagine It Photography!

Gina and Ben Dotson

Jaime · Married on 09/05/2015

having 2 photographers was amazing and it was even better knowing they were a husband/wife duo! They truly were amazing to work with. From engagement pictures to our wedding day they captured every single moment and were able to highlight our relationship in their photos! I couldn't be happier than I am with all the wonderful memories captured in my pictures! They are awesome!!

Shaylyn · Married on 06/06/2015

We used Imagine It Photography for our June wedding and they were just what we wanted. Stephanie and John are fantastic to work with. The cost is especially reasonable for the supreme quality of work. We have gotten many compliments on our photos and I am very pleased with them. Their photography style is exactly what I wanted- light and airy, romantic...just perfect!

Dana · Married on 04/18/2015

If you're looking for a photographer, look no further than Imagine It Photograhy! They are truly amazing people and really made the day wonderful! They are easy going but knew what they were doing! They took full advantage of our amazing environment and allowed the day to flow naturally. Love the photos and had so many to chose from!

Megan · Married on 12/31/2014

We truly cannot thank Imagine It Photography enough for photographing our special day. From day one we knew we chose the right photographer. Their ability to connect and care for their clients is incomparable to other photographers in the business. They are sure to make personal, caring connections with their clients, which reflects in their remarkable, and breathtaking photographs. Stephanie and John were able to capture the small moments that meant so much to our families, and personalized our entire day from start to finish. Speaking of our entire day, they went above and beyond to capture our friends and family from the makeup application, to the ball drop at midnight, they were with us from start to finish! Their actions faithfully displayed their dedication to their clients, and their desire and passion to capture flawless images. As we looked through our images together, we BOTH had tears in our eyes, our families will treasure these photos for decades to come. If you want a dedicated, passionate, and attentive photographer, Imagine It Photography is the photographer to choose!

Tina · Married on 10/18/2014

Stephanie and John are absolutely amazing! My husband and I enjoyed working with them from our engagement photos to our wedding day. They captured everything from the smallest details to our two large Italian families!! I am so happy to have such beautiful pictures to remember our dream day by. Thank you both so much for everything! We recommend them to everyone!

Mary · Married on 06/21/2014

Steve and I absolutely loved working with Stephanie & Jessica!!! They both were awesome photographers!!! We felt very comfortable & had a great time capturing our special day!!! They were very flexible with working around our schedule & communication response time was immediate!!! Our pictures not only turned out amazing but we received them quicker than we expected!!! Their prices are reasonable for all their great work & efforts!!!

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2014

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Stephanie & John! They were wonderful to work with and captured all the special moments from our big day! They were very accommodating to our wedding day needs and were very easy going. We highly recommend them! LOVE them!

Stephanie and Lauren were truly wonderful to work with. We were crunched with time and they were efficient and knew what they were doing and how to get the best shots in the amount of time that was available. They were so kind and fun and we had a blast. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Imagine It Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin! Your wedding was beautiful and you two were amazing to work with! Just love the way you two connect!

Megan · Married on 05/24/2014

Stephanie and John were absolutely wonderful. They captured every shot that I wanted plus more! They weren't over the top in your face, they were very professional. They were definitely on top of their game. Even the guests noticed and said they couldn't wait to see the pictures because Stephanie and John were so awesome! I got all of my pictures back and every single one was amazing. They captured things I wasn't even aware of, which is great because they never disturbed me!
    I would recommend Imagine It Photography over and over again to anyone who needs a photographer, you will not be disappointed!!

Melissa · Married on 05/17/2014

Stephanie and John were great to work with. Our engagement and wedding photos were beautiful and we couldn't be happier! Stephanie and John were such a pleasure and we received so many compliments from guests on how nice they were. They captured every moment of our wedding from getting ready in the morning to the ceremony, the fun in between, and the reception! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Our pictures look like something out of a bridal magazine! They truly helped I'm making this the best day and now we will have the pictures as memories for the rest of our lives! I would highly recommend Imagine It Photography to family and friends!

Megan · Married on 05/12/2014

Stephanie from ImagineIt Photography did am amazing job on our wedding photos. Her bubbly personality was nice to work with. Everyone who has seen our pictures love the creativity that was put into the poses, they were not all traditional, it was very enjoyable.

• User4342047 · 2+ years ago

Stephanie and John were very easy to work with. They have a good energy and you can tell that they love what they do. A few days after the wedding, there was some photos up on the blog already and the rest photos were available only weeks later.

Alyssa · Married on 12/28/2013

Somehow we managed to convince Stephanie and John to come to our Maui wedding (over Christmas!). They really pulled out all of the stops. We were very impressed by the location scouting they conducted. Everyone who has seen our wedding photos has been beyond impressed with the quality of all of the images. Both Stephanie and John were a joy to work with and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for photographers. Imagine It Photography surpassed all of our wildest dreams!

Kortney · Married on 12/14/2013

Words can't express how pleased my husband and I are that we went with imagine it photography for our December wedding!! It was hands down the best choice we made, and the best money spent out of everything in our whole wedding. Stephanie and her husband are such sweet, friendly, and fun people. It was a joy to spend the day with them, and they really put me at ease the whole day. I have been in weddings where the photographers were bossy and in the way, and you couldn't really enjoy the time spent with the wedding party. Stephanie and her husband were the complete opposite! I had so much fun with them, and I really felt that they were able to stand back and take candid pictures of the whole wedding party while we were having a good time. It was all very relaxed. They took the type of pictures I asked for, and went above and beyond. I let them decide where to take pictures at, and I was so pleased with all the locations!! Our wedding photos are incredible, especially all the pictures at the reception. I love my album and I look at it daily! I can't even explain how many of my family members and friends were completely blown away by our pictures!! I literally still get compliments and it's been 8 months!! I 100% recommend them!!!

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2013

They were amazing! Were so friendly and great to work with! Always got back to us right away, answered all my questions, even came to my town to scout out picture places for the day of. I couldn't have been happier with them! They were so nice to all of the wedding party, funny, and got every shot I asked for. They got so many amazing shots, and go a lot of shots that represent the kind of relationship my Husband and I have. I loved everything they did! Especially that there was a photographer to even capture my Husbands morning getting ready while stephanie was with the girls getting ready. Was so awesome! and how fast I got my pictures was amazing! I got my pictures back from my october wedding way before my firends that got married in August did: they are still waiting for their pictures! It was awesome!! and the sneak peak was up when we were on our honeymoon just days later! not even a week later! I can't thank them enough for everything they did. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Caitlin · Married on 10/05/2013

Working with Stephanie was a great experience, she was always so kind and helpful throughout our preparations for our wedding. We really loved her style as she captured a lot of candid photos which is what we were looking for. She was very flexible and available for our entire wedding, and her enthusiasm for photography is evident. I would highly recommend Imagine It Photography.