Imagine It Photography Reviews

51 | Avon Lake, OH

51 Reviews for Imagine It Photography

• Jamie

Jamie Ryan · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Amazing! Priceless memories flawlessly captured!

I intended to be very diligent about selecting our wedding photographers, planning to set up multiple appointments and meet with different vendors to really make sure we found the perfect fit. That was until we had our very first appointment with Stephanie and John at Imagine It. My now husband and I met them at their stylish studio at the Ariel International Center for our first photography interview session and immediately clicked with them. They were so warm and welcoming and so fun and friendly that we immediately felt at home and excited about the possibility of working with them. We talked about Stephanie’s impressive photography background and how John had a different more wild style/approach to photography and saw how beautiful their work was. We left the appointment that day both convinced we didn’t need to look any further for our wedding photographers and booked them the next day! It was one of the easiest and most confident decisions we made about our wedding and we were not let down in the slightest! They took such care and time to make us feel comfortable posing and to capture truly beautiful memories for us. Our engagement session blew us away! They never tired hoping around from venues to outfit changes. It was fresh and exciting and they were so dedicated to making our photos flawless. Our wedding day was no different, we had some weather complications that didn’t allow us to use the photo venue of my choice but they quickly suggested a beautiful alternative and our pictures turned out stunning. We received hundreds of snapshots of our day all carefully edited. Stephanie even offered to add additional edits to any photos we wished to be altered after delivery. We had a great time with Stephanie and John and they provided us with invaluable memories we will forever be grateful to have.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Erin

Erin Katz · Married on 09/11/2019

Hands down the best

I don't even know where to start with John and Stephanie at Imagine It Photography - Simply put, they are the ABSOLUTE BEST both professionally AND personally! My husband and I do not live in Ohio and spoke to a handful of photographers over the phone, but after speaking with John and Stephanie our search was over and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We were able to do a small engagement session with them before our wedding and they made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. They make an effort to get to know their couples and that is truly something special. They spent the entire day with us on our wedding - from getting ready to the sparkler exit after the reception. John and Stephanie also picked all the places for us to do our photos in DT Cleveland since my husband and I live in Chicago. We told them what we were looking for in our photos and they more than delivered. Our pictures turned out AMAZING! I get the chills when I look at them. Also, did I mention that they capture every moment of the day? I believe we ended up with over 1,600 photos. Not a second was missed. John and Stephanie also know how to control a crowd and a wedding party when it comes to taking photos. They go above and beyond the photographer duty as well. For example, my bustle broke on my dress and my bridesmaids were trying to fix it and Stephanie came over, used her phone as a flashlight and joined in the effort. I can't speak any more highly of John and Stephanie at Imagine It or recommend them more! You can tell they love their job and love to photograph love :) They are hard working, professional and fun to be around. I promise you will not be disappointed if you get the privilege to work with this amazing couple!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Sydney

Sydney Russell · Married on 08/11/2019

Worth Every Penny!!!!

I just got my wedding photos back from Stephanie and John and all I can say is WOW!!!!! They caught every last detail of my special day. True professionals. With over 1,000 pictures I see every guest, every detail and feel like I am reliving the day all over again. These memories are priceless and I am so happy I had Imagine It Photography for this life changing event.

From booking them to receiving the final shots the process was SOOOOO easy and professional. They make sure they learn EVERYTHING about you and your groom so the photos can be a true representation of you as a couple. Their attention to detail is second to none and their execution is flawless. I can’t wait to share the content with my friends and family through their easy to use portal!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian McNaughton · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazingly Talented and Like Family!

Stephanie and John are amazing! We highly recommend them!
    Not only are they incredibly talented they are also soo kind and caring!

Imagine It was the first photographers we had met with when we started to plan our wedding. We loved both Stephanie and John right off the bat! She addressed all of the requests and concerns we had for our big day. She was very accommodating when it came to our crazy schedules and she always responded so quick! They both are highly experienced and skilled when it comes to photography! We saw how much they cared for each wedding, they were telling us about wedding years prior to ours which had the same colors as ours, or weddings which had the same ceremony site, they remember every wedding!! We felt so naive that we wanted to go with Imagine It before even looking into any other photographers. After talking with a couple other photographers no one compared to Stephanie and John!!

Both Stephanie and John felt like family, they are both so kind and selfless, on your wedding day they will go above and beyond with no questions asked!! When they arrived on our wedding day they got right to work, oh my gosh, and they never stopped working I didn't even see them eat, honestly they might be really fun photography machines. John was awesome he got all of our groomsmen to smile and they had a lot of fun with him! Stephanie was able to give us great directions for beautiful photos and she always seemed to capture the sweetest moments. John and Stephanie were always on the same wave length. They would constantly be fixing the details, they would always straighten out my dress or move us to make that perfect photo. At every moment they knew where the best lighting was and the best equipment to use. They took us out for more photos during sunset and even more photos once the moon was out!

After the wedding Stephanie got our pictures back so quickly!! She did a gorgeous job editing them, she is so thorough with each picture she does!! The Imagine It website was easy to use and navigate.

We highly recommend Imagine It! The both of them are such sweet and hard working people, they just make you smile! Stephanie and John will truly make your day special and they will capture every beautiful moment of it!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Hannah Ranc · Married on 07/20/2019

Best photographers around!

We met Stephanie and John while they were photographing my cousin's wedding and knew right away that we would love if they could photograph our wedding too. From first meeting through the entire process leading to the big day, we could not have been more thankful for such wonderful people to capture the special moments surrounding our wedding. Not only are they naturally amazing with their cameras, they both go the extra mile to capture unique shots that turn out beautifully. Beyond their gorgeous photographs, they are two of the kindest, hardest working, and most genuine people you'll ever meet. They go above and beyond to capture every detail of your day and make everyone feel totally comfortable in front of the camera. We cannot say enough good things about this incredible team!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Elysha

Elysha · Married on 06/08/2019

Stephanie and John are a dream team!

We are SO thankful that we chose Stephanie and John as our wedding photographers. We truly could not have asked for a better experience with them. Firstly, since we live out of state and were not able to do engagement photos with them, they took us to dinner before our wedding to make sure they had a chance to get to know us and discuss logistics for the day-of. On the day of our wedding, they were a dream. They were with us for close to 12 hours (which is incredible as it is, since most photographers cap the number of hours they shoot a wedding for--ImagineIt does not) and worked so hard all day. During the morning, John was with the guys not only capturing incredible photos, but also helping to tie bowties and learning everyone's name before noon. Stephanie and John even drove us back from our first look in their car since we did not rent a bus/limo. They helped us stay on schedule all day and were always thinking of and capturing creative shots. Stephanie even rushed us a couple preview photos so we could include them with our thank-you notes. When we got all of the photos from our wedding day, we were blown away with the quality, quantity, and creativity of the photos. We will treasure them forever and are so grateful to Stephanie and John for their incredible talent and thoughtfulness.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Megen · Married on 09/15/2018

Stephanie and John were amazing to work with on our wedding day! They were totally at ease and helpful “rounding up” our rather large bridal party. Every moment where we thought “I would love this to be documented”, they were there camera ready without us needing to say anything. I would recommend Imagine It Photography to everyone!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Trish · Married on 09/10/2017

Imagine It Photography, with Stephanie and John, photographed my daughter's wedding in Charlottesville, VA and were AMAZING!! The photographs are incredible, and they were fantastic to work with! They captured the ceremony and every little detail possible! I have had numerous brides to be ask "Who was your photographer?" Because the pictures are that special!
    If you want the most beautiful pictures, that capture the very essence of your wedding, you need to go with Imagine It Photography. If you want the very best photographers to work with, you have to chose Imagine It Photography. If you want photographers that are fun, personable and overall awesome, you must chose Stephanie &John, with Imagine It Photography. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Vanessa · Married on 07/29/2017

We had the best experience with John and Stephanie! From the moment we met them, we knew we wanted them to capture our big day as well as our engagement photos! They felt and treated you like family - they were such a pleasure to work with. We knew we wanted 2 photographers and with the dynamic duo being husband and wife, it was a match made in heaven! They really balanced each other out. While Stephanie was photographing the bridal party, John was climbing through the bushes to capture some of the most beautiful candid shots. Along with the champagne preview, there were plenty of tears and emotions looking through all of our photos and reminiscing on our special day. We can't thank them enough for making our fairy tale wedding come to life. I would definitely recommend John and Stephanie to any couple. We can't wait for them to photograph the next chapter of our lives!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Gina · Married on 07/15/2017

If you want the very best then look no further! Stephanie and John are by far the best photographers we could've ever asked for. They are a wonderful couple who work so well together to make sure your big day is everything you could ask for and more. They also make sure to get different shots throughout the day. Stephanie has a way of getting the romantic wedding photos and John has a way of bringing in fun twists to get a different aspect. Their attention to detail is incredible. They were able to catch the best candid shots as well as beautiful wedding photos we will cherish forever. They were so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding party even said how much fun they had working with them. They managed to captured every aspect of our entire day and we cannot thank them enough. We are so thankful to have worked with Stephanie and John. Thank you for everything Imagine It Photography.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

Stephanie and John were a dream to work with! Stephanie was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the entire process and our photos turned out beautiful!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Christine · Married on 06/17/2017

We were so fortunate to have Stephanie and John for both our engagement and wedding pictures. They have a creative, natural, and romantic style that perfectly fit what we wanted for our big day. After a fun meet and greet at their office and our engagement session, they felt like family who happened to be shooting our wedding as opposed to another vendor. Their wedding packages don’t limit their time to a certain number of hours, allowing every event of your wedding to be captured without feeling rushed. Stephanie was always responsive to any questions we had, especially important because we were planning our Cleveland wedding from Columbus. They provided us with so many beautiful pictures and hosted a champagne preview that let us relive our day. We received so many compliments by family and friends about how wonderful Stephanie and John were and we couldn’t agree more! We are already talking about having them capture the next chapter in our lives. Thank you, Imagine It Photography!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I could not be happier with our engagement and wedding photos, they are absolutely perfect! Stephanie and John are a great team and made us feel very comfortable. They captured every detail of our day from start to finish and made sure to include our special requests. Knowing now how important it is to have these memories to look back on there is no other photographers we would pick, we will be lifelong customers!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2016

Wow! Stephanie and John were a huge asset to our October 8, 2016 wedding day in Cleveland, Ohio. From the moment we sat down to meet with Stephanie and John in their beautiful studio, we knew that they were our photographers. Our wedding photographer was one of the most important investments to us related to the wedding and after an overwhelming search, Stephanie and John stood out. We could not be happier with our decision.

They are a married couple which worked out perfectly because John spent the morning with my now-husband and Stephanie spent the morning with me. They then worked together to capture different angles all throughout the day. And they didn't miss a moment! They each have different styles and angles that they like to capture which makes for great variety in the photos. Their images are always soft, romantic, and beautiful. They were able to capture breathtaking scenery as well as emotional action shots!

They also did our engagement photos at Put-in-Bay Island, which was such a fun adventure! Stephanie saved the day that day by calling in a favor to help us get some photos in the evening lighting. They also came prepared on our wedding day when my now-husband somehow bled onto his white tie! John had a tide stick and took care of it before I even knew what was happening. I am telling you, these two thought of everything!

Stephanie was helpful, gave great suggestions and advice, and was very responsive to both email and phone calls.

Most of all, Stephanie and John could not be more friendly, relatable, and professional. We honestly looked forward to spending time with them. You can tell how much they love what they do. We just got our photos back and were thrilled. I would give them the highest recommendation! T

Sent on 12/06/2016

Gina · Married on 10/16/2015

We were recommended Imagine It Photography by one of my coworkers after I saw her beautiful wedding pictures and couldn't help but ask who did their pictures. It was such an easy decision after meeting with Stephanie and looking at their work and the albums they've made. In addition, she was so personable and easy to get along with. After leaving Panera that evening, I quickly told my fiance (at the time) that I wanted to have Imagine It Photography for our wedding day. We immediately called her right after leaving and booked her and her husband.

I spoke with Stephanie during the entire planning process and she was so helpful. We followed each other on Pinterest and I favorited a number of pictures I loved so she had an idea of what type of pictures I liked most. Stephanie and her assistant were both incredible. They kept our bridal party focused (as it can be hard to handle a large group of people at times). In addition, our wedding was an outdoor wedding in October, so the weather was cold and windy. They were so supportive of my husband and I in wanting all sorts of pictures despite the weather.

My grandmother was unable to make the wedding day as she had become sick a few weeks before the big day. I had asked my husband the day of the wedding before heading to the reception if we could stop and see her. Stephanie had even agreed to go out of her way to come take pictures of us with my grandma while her assistant went to the reception hall to take pictures before the guests arrived.

Imagine It Photography was incredible to work with and I cannot wait to see all of the pictures they took to relive our day. The "sneak peak" she posted was amazing and I look so so forward to seeing the rest!!

Thank you, Imagine It Photography!

Gina and Ben Dotson

Sent on 12/09/2015

Jaime · Married on 09/05/2015

having 2 photographers was amazing and it was even better knowing they were a husband/wife duo! They truly were amazing to work with. From engagement pictures to our wedding day they captured every single moment and were able to highlight our relationship in their photos! I couldn't be happier than I am with all the wonderful memories captured in my pictures! They are awesome!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Shaylyn · Married on 06/06/2015

We used Imagine It Photography for our June wedding and they were just what we wanted. Stephanie and John are fantastic to work with. The cost is especially reasonable for the supreme quality of work. We have gotten many compliments on our photos and I am very pleased with them. Their photography style is exactly what I wanted- light and airy, romantic...just perfect!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Dana · Married on 04/18/2015

If you're looking for a photographer, look no further than Imagine It Photograhy! They are truly amazing people and really made the day wonderful! They are easy going but knew what they were doing! They took full advantage of our amazing environment and allowed the day to flow naturally. Love the photos and had so many to chose from!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Megan · Married on 12/31/2014

We truly cannot thank Imagine It Photography enough for photographing our special day. From day one we knew we chose the right photographer. Their ability to connect and care for their clients is incomparable to other photographers in the business. They are sure to make personal, caring connections with their clients, which reflects in their remarkable, and breathtaking photographs. Stephanie and John were able to capture the small moments that meant so much to our families, and personalized our entire day from start to finish. Speaking of our entire day, they went above and beyond to capture our friends and family from the makeup application, to the ball drop at midnight, they were with us from start to finish! Their actions faithfully displayed their dedication to their clients, and their desire and passion to capture flawless images. As we looked through our images together, we BOTH had tears in our eyes, our families will treasure these photos for decades to come. If you want a dedicated, passionate, and attentive photographer, Imagine It Photography is the photographer to choose!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Tina · Married on 10/18/2014

Stephanie and John are absolutely amazing! My husband and I enjoyed working with them from our engagement photos to our wedding day. They captured everything from the smallest details to our two large Italian families!! I am so happy to have such beautiful pictures to remember our dream day by. Thank you both so much for everything! We recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Mary · Married on 06/21/2014

Steve and I absolutely loved working with Stephanie & Jessica!!! They both were awesome photographers!!! We felt very comfortable & had a great time capturing our special day!!! They were very flexible with working around our schedule & communication response time was immediate!!! Our pictures not only turned out amazing but we received them quicker than we expected!!! Their prices are reasonable for all their great work & efforts!!!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2014

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Stephanie & John! They were wonderful to work with and captured all the special moments from our big day! They were very accommodating to our wedding day needs and were very easy going. We highly recommend them! LOVE them!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Stephanie and Lauren were truly wonderful to work with. We were crunched with time and they were efficient and knew what they were doing and how to get the best shots in the amount of time that was available. They were so kind and fun and we had a blast. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Imagine It Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin! Your wedding was beautiful and you two were amazing to work with! Just love the way you two connect!

Megan · Married on 05/24/2014

Stephanie and John were absolutely wonderful. They captured every shot that I wanted plus more! They weren't over the top in your face, they were very professional. They were definitely on top of their game. Even the guests noticed and said they couldn't wait to see the pictures because Stephanie and John were so awesome! I got all of my pictures back and every single one was amazing. They captured things I wasn't even aware of, which is great because they never disturbed me!
    I would recommend Imagine It Photography over and over again to anyone who needs a photographer, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/17/2014

Stephanie and John were great to work with. Our engagement and wedding photos were beautiful and we couldn't be happier! Stephanie and John were such a pleasure and we received so many compliments from guests on how nice they were. They captured every moment of our wedding from getting ready in the morning to the ceremony, the fun in between, and the reception! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Our pictures look like something out of a bridal magazine! They truly helped I'm making this the best day and now we will have the pictures as memories for the rest of our lives! I would highly recommend Imagine It Photography to family and friends!

Sent on 08/06/2014