ImaginativeCreations Reviews

40 | Oklahoma City, OK

40 Reviews for ImaginativeCreations

• Andi

Andi Clark · Married on 08/03/2019

When your wedding photographer is a filmmaker!

Quenne captured our love so beautifully and added his artistry in our engagement and wedding photos and in our wedding video. He offered an affordable package, but he went above an beyond in his delivery. Instead of 2 hours, we took over 4 hours during our engagement photoshoot. We were having too much fun, and he captured that in over 600 pictures. During our wedding, he recorded organic and magical moments (dance moves and smiles in slow motion) with a team of photographers that matched his artistry. For our video, he even worked carefully with me to add Spanish subtitles. The result? Truly magical moments captured in a way that only a filmmaker could: a testimony of our love story. Did I mention he captures the best Austin skyline shots with his drone?!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • F

Frances Tiller · Married on 06/17/2019

Ken did an AMAZING job!!! Caught everything we wanted & more...perfect!!! ♥️

Ken did an AMAZING job!!! Caught everything we wanted & more...perfect!!! ♥️

Sent on 07/04/2019

Anna Reynolds · Married on 05/13/2019

Love love love our wedding videos! The creativity and style is amazing!

Our video is incredibly beautiful

Sent on 06/16/2019

Dorette · Married on 05/11/2019

Our special day

Quenne did an amazing job and we’re so thankful to have met him!! Thank you Quenne!!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Rebecca Bright · Married on 04/26/2019

Ron and Becky

We were impressed from the very beginning. Quenne and Yolanda were very patient and kind. They were very attentive, professional and creative. Both were just really good people.
    We really recommend their art.

From our heart,
    Ron and Becky

Sent on 06/06/2019

Rosaline Par · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Customer Services and Videography

First, I had doubt about booking. Then, I look into some of the work that they had done and I love it. Our Videographer show up more than an hour early. All I can say is Amazing. I definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Cindy Miller · Married on 11/11/2018

Ken is the man!

We had the best experience with Ken as our videographer! He’s super sweet, calm, extremely professional and has great attention to detail. Ken has been wonderful and we recommend his work to every bride out there!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Jana · Married on 09/29/2018

Best decision ever!

I had not budgeted for a videographer but throughout our entire engagement I kept thinking about how much I actually wanted this. Two days before our wedding on 9/29/18 I called our wedding coordinator in a panic and asked if she could find someone to do it. She did, and she found Eric. They had the contract over to us within 30 minutes and everything was set to go. Eric was absolutely amazing! He walked us through several things that made our video perfect. We had a pretty large wedding, it rained then stopped raining, the day of schedule was changed then changed back and he was so accommodating to all of the craziness. I cannot thank Imaginative Creations enough for providing their service. We will cherish his work forever.

Here is the link to our video. :)

Sent on 11/05/2018

Rhey · Married on 09/23/2018

Quenne is absolutely amazing. I love that every wedding video looks like a block buster hit. He was very kind and great at guiding us when we were without any ideas. He is really easy to work with and I’m so thankful he was there for our big day!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 09/22/2018

Splurge on them!

We had 2 priorities for our wedding while planning: videographer and alcohol!! Pictures are great, but videography gives your day so much life and allows for those that weren't there to experience the magic of the day! That being said, we first met ImaginativeCreations at an open house for a venue. They were very chill and did not push themselves on anyone. If you've been to bridal shows, you know that this is a big deal! After leaving the open house, we immediately scoured their website and Facebook page to see their work. OMG! Everything they create is feature film quality! We knew we needed them! We met to shoot our voices and some sneak peak shots! They made it SO EASY to figure out what we wanted to say, and helped us relax during it. The only time I saw him during our wedding day was when he arrived and when we were taking our pictures after the ceremony. Other than that, I did not even see them or notice! My guests even commented on the fact that they were so stealthy! We got our video SO QUICK!! We were shocked! The finished product was sent in a gorgeous box. It was like opening a present! Our wedding film was UNBELIEVABLE!!! The quality was seriously like a Hollywood film and how they pieced everything together was amazing! We were able to experience the day all over again and feel the same emotions we felt that day. I'm so excited to share this with our children someday! Not only is their work impeccable, but once we met them, each bridal show we saw them, they were so friendly and happy to see us! We honestly felt truly appreciated and that they cared about capturing our day perfectly. You will NOT regret using ImaginativeCreations for any film needs. The best investment we made for our special day!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Priscilla · Married on 08/18/2018

Ken did the cenematography for my graduation party last year and I LOVE IT! He was very professional, knew the ins and outs, and very kind enough to work with us when we had hickups during my event. Now I don't know too much about cinematography but the style and look of it looked fantastic. I completely appreciated all of his help. Anyone who chooses to have him be apart of their wedding or event will not be let down! I am most definitely looking for him again for my wedding. When you've been with the best why go for the rest?! Right?!?

Sent on 07/14/2016

Stacy · Married on 06/09/2018

Ken was great! He was there ahead of time and captured all the special moments of our special day. He was easy to work with and 100% professional. I highly recommend Imaginative Creations for your wedding day!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Bailey · Married on 05/19/2018

Imaginative Creations exceeded our expectations! They worked with our budget and vision from the very beginning. They were professional and flexible the day of the wedding and made the environment fun. We were beyond satisfied with our videos and pictures once they came in and loved the packaging as well. Our names were etched into the flash drive and will serve as a reminder of our big day! We are thankful for such a great experience.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Brittany · Married on 12/16/2017

I'm so glad we hired them for our wedding. They were on time, easy to communicate with. They answered all of our question and helped us decide on a style. We received our video after 2weeks and we love it. Thank you Quenne for everything

Sent on 12/27/2017

Rick · Married on 11/25/2017

Unbelievable cinematography. I was impressed with the quality of my wedding video. Quenne did an amazing job. Wow. Highly recommended

Sent on 12/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

We can't say enough positive things about Quenne and our experience with him. He is so professional, kind, and such a genuine person - not to mention the man has impeccable style!!! Our wedding video is so beautiful - he captured so many precious moments of our friends and family, and pieced them all together in such an emotional and touching way. We couldn't be happier with the quality of product, or our experience working with him and his assistants.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Sara · Married on 09/08/2017

I could not be any happier with imaginative creations! My wedding video is stunning! Quenne was so kind and professional! We would recommend you guys to everyone we know!! Thank you so much for capturing our amazing day!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Steven · Married on 08/26/2017

I love their work. They have amazing customer service, & I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/10/2017

I have been hearing about him a lot and all good things so I can not wait for him to help with my event!! I'm excited and I have a feeling he will be responsive to what I as a customer want!!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Janice · Married on 08/04/2017

I booked Ken for my sister in law's 30th birthday party, and he was so amazing! Honestly one of the most professional photographers I've ever worked with. I have had to work with photographers for my own graduation ceremony, my parent's anniversary and other events and I definitely regret not having found Ken sooner. He cares about the quality of your experience as well as his work. He'll never leave you unsatisfied. He was super patient (we were a little late lol, hair and makeup ain't no joke!) and listened to every request we had. He also made it seem like he was apart of the group, not just some awkward photographer who was being paid to be there. And of course, the pictures and videos were AMAZING! I'll definitely be booking him for all of my major events- I've found the one lol!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Lindsey · Married on 07/07/2017

I can't say enough good things about Quenne and Imaginative Creations! He was literally everywhere and nowhere all at the same time! We just got our highlight video back and he caught so many special moments and yet, during our ceremony and reception, he blended in so seamlessly I forgot that he was there! I recommend that all brides get a videographer for their wedding day... It goes by so fast and you barely remember all of the little moments that made the day so wonderful! Furthermore, I HIGHLY recommend Imaginative Creations! They will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Alyssa · Married on 06/17/2017

Quenne was such a joy to work with and did an incredible job just based on the highlight reel. We loved working with Jim!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Bailey · Married on 06/10/2017

Our videographer was AMAZING! He even came out for rehearsal to make sure he knew the area and to see where he wanted the cameras setup. The highlight video came back to us in 3 days which is awesome! It was so beautiful and I was so impressed with the quality of the film. So IMPRESSED. We loved it! You're crazy if you do not go with Imaginative Creations!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Robin · Married on 05/20/2017

They were awesome for what they did as shooting the video for our wedding. Everything looked great on camera and they captured the "AWW" moments of that day. We were impressed with the highlight video they made and we can't wait to see the full video.

Sent on 06/08/2017