20 Reviews for Imaginarium Pictures

Slideshow (1)
Digital Files (1)
20 Imaginarium Pictures Reviews

Chad made our day truly amazing. He has an eye for attention to every detail. The quality of the video production was comparable to a movie. Chad made our ceremony exceptional!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chad and his team did a fabulous job at my wedding!!! The pictures and video were awesome! I would highly recommend him! He even helped me out figuringing out the time line off events! Definitely 5 stars!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Chad was wonderful! He helped make our wedding day special and was able to capture our day perfectly!

Profile Picture Tyler, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Chad Ream was extremely helpful in working with my niece, Amanda, to determine the right photographs to take at her wedding on December 17th. With the initial photographs reviewed, she is extremely pleased with the outcome. Amanda indicated that Chad was great with the people at the ceremony/reception to obtain the most candid and beautiful photos. She is pleased with the outcome of unique and memorable photos for her wedding. One deciding factor for choosing Chad, besides his stellar references, was that Chad had a contigency plan if something happened to him that would prevent him from taking photos on her wedding day as Amanda was concerned about the weather being bad. The other photographer in consideration stated that Amanda would have her money refunded and did not give a solid plan for back up. Chad came through with a great plan even though Amanda did not need it. The weather was bad, but Chad was there.

Profile Picture Nancy, 12/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chad did a great job meeting our needs! We have amazing photos and video thanks to Imaginarium. He was able to capture some amazing moments as well as my husband and I's unique personalities. Thanks for making our weddings memories come to life!

Profile Picture User7337102, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Chad was very prompt responding to emails. He did a good job capturing a lot of moments without us feeling like he was there. He did a great job of taking advantage of our venue in a park to get beautiful pictures. We were extremely pleased with his services and the finished product.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Slideshow, Digital Files

We loved working with Chad and would do it again in a heartbeat. We would listen if there was something specific that you where wanting a picture of and he would work around that. He was a lot of fun and everything in the wedding party really liked him. Our pictures and our video turned out so much better than I could have hoped. I can't wait to look back at everything in a year, five, ten and forever. Thanks so much Chad :)

Profile Picture User7017164, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We hired Chad to do videography for our wedding day in Portage/Lawton this past August. From start to finish, Chad was a pure professional. He did an amazing job of going unnoticed during the ceremony and reception and just letting the day unfold in front of him. My wife and I were so happy with the finished product. The quality of the movie was top-notch. The day goes by so fast that it is nice to go back to relive the memories. Thanks to Chad, we will be able to relive the day for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Chris, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chad took tons of pictures and there wasn't a bad one in the lot. He even suggested some artistic shots that turned out spectacular. There were so many great pictures it has been difficult to narrow down the selection for prints. Chad was very professional and took the time to make sure we were satisfied. If there was a group picture we wanted, he was right on the spot to take the shot. We would highly recommend Imaginarium Pictures and the services of owner Chad Ream.

Profile Picture John & Katie, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Imaginarium Pictures for our December wedding. Chad was professional and always willing to accommodate our needs. He went above and beyond with great ideas, suggestions and charisma. He worked with us to not only complete our engagement photos but our wedding photos as well, it was a total package, and worry free. I would recommend Chad to anyone who is looking for wonderful photos no matter what the occasion.

Profile Picture User4699056, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chad is amazing! He did everything we asked and more! He was very patient and understanding, and extremely talented!

Profile Picture Trinca, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very happy with the wedding video that Chad Ream produced for us. His recording of our ceremony went flawlessly. We hardly even noticed that he was there! He also worked well with our photographer and DJ on the wedding day. He also had a long meeting with my mom and I prior to the wedding to make sure that we understood the process.

The final product met our expectations and captured the emotions of our day. I'm so glad we decided to have a professional film our ceremony. We decided not to have our reception filmed but would recommend doing so if you can fit it into your budget.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chad was incredibly helpful, professional, and patient both during the consultation period leading up to our wedding day and on the day itself. We were more than pleased with the final product and amazed and surprised at the moments he captured. Once it came time to enjoy the ceremony and reception, we didn't notice Chad at all; and yet looking at the photos afterward it seemed like he was everywhere. High quality work and highly recommended.

Profile Picture Dave, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chad and I have worked on corporate projects for a few years now and I would have no one else be my videographer! Chad is flexible, talented, and organized and now I have a beautiful wedding video that my husband and I can cherish for our whole lives! Thank you so much Chad, I will refer you to any and all that are planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We chose Ream Enterprises as our daughter's wedding videographer. Chad did a wonderful job capturing the entire wedding day!

Profile Picture User2361049, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very happy with the pictures of our wedding. He had wonderful pictures of the ceremony plus pictures of the family which was well arranged. He was very helpful even though the wedding was held out of town in Jackson, Michigan but the communication was good.

Profile Picture Joyce, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chad Ream offers both Videography and Photography and we found this to be very convenient and affordable. One crew could do both. They were very professional and I didn't notice them at all during either the ceremony or the reception, which meant they were doing a great job of staying in the background. Very professional.

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/21/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Great attention to detail - the video turned out great. At the time, the name of the company was Ream Enterprises.

Profile Picture User908661, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our wedding was almost 13 years ago and my wife and I still watch the video that Chad made for us every year on our anniversary. Our album is beautiful! I am reminded of how thorough and professional he is. Chad captured everything we wanted and even things that we never thought of. We appreciate the time he took to preserve those special memories for us. Thanks Chad!

Don