Images by Winston Photography Reviews

8 | Lithonia, GA

8 Reviews for Images by Winston Photography

Latisha · Married on 11/05/2016

You won't regret the decision of choosing Winston and the service you'll receive!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Shiesha · Married on 10/01/2016

Winston is a very talented photographer. His work is one of the best I've seen in Atlanta. He has different ideas for every couple and he creates stories with his photos. He is very professional and punctual every time we have met. We received many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos! We are very happy and pleased that we met Winston and I would recommend him to anyone looking to have beautiful memories for any event or special occasion!

Sent on 01/03/2017
  • Y

Yalonda · Married on 08/14/2016

Winston was extremely professional in both the service he offered as well as the quality of his work. As a bride, he was always assuring me that everything would be ok. He is very detail-oriented, patient, friendly and creative...... not to mention a total genius at daytime and nighttime photography! We hired Winston for his photography skill and experience for both our engagement photos as well as our ceremony photos. When you put your trust in him, that he knows what he's doing, your pictures turn out AMAZING. You only have one chance to document your wedding ceremony and for me the photographer was THE most important vendor that I hired. I am so glad and even relieved that I picked Winston as my photographer for my big day.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Domeca · Married on 08/06/2016

Winston was extremely professional and patient throughout our engagement photo session and the wedding. He is very down to earth and has a keen eye for creativity. We truly have beautiful photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. His quality of work and customer service skills are unmatched and he was undoubtedly one of our favorite vendors. Winston is a night shot magician and we would definitely recommend working with him.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2016

Great investment! Mr. Winston takes great pride in his work. He creates a very comfortable environment, and he is fun to be around.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Kettly · Married on 06/19/2016

It was a pleasure working with Winston, he's very professional, he will not stop until he gets the perfect shot. My pictures look amazing and I'm very glad we chose him.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Belinda · Married on 05/28/2016

Winston of Images by Winston Photography is one of the best, professional photographers you will ever meet. His work is extraordinary. One of the things that makes him stand out is that an engagement photo shoot is included in all wedding packages. During this shoot, you get to know him AND he gets to know you. He learns about your likes and dislikes and is able to create an incredible story with his photos. We like Winston so much that we've used him several times and have recommended him to friends and family. If you choose Images by Winston Photography you will be extremely satisfied!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Rasheeda · Married on 11/21/2015

Engagement, wedding, and reception photos were absolutely stunning! Winston was very fun and easy to work with. He did a wondering job of capturing personalities and emotions in all of my pictures!

Sent on 01/02/2016