Images by Heidi Reviews

9 | Conway, SC

9 Reviews for Images by Heidi

9 Images by Heidi Reviews

Bri · Married on 05/19/2018

Heidi is absolutely wonderful! She was so easy to work with and made our experience very enjoyable. Her photos are absolutely gorgeous!

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2018

Everything was perfect. Heidi did the engagement session, bridal portrait session, as well as the Wedding. It was an amazing experience from start to finish. Heidi was so fun to work with yet she was very professional. We will definitely use Heidi in the future. Heidi is the very best~

Images by Heidi 1
    Images by Heidi 2
    Images by Heidi 3

Katy · Married on 05/05/2018

Heidi is an absolute MIRACLE WORKER. Her photos have this natural glow to them and capture the moments so well! She did our engagement shoot, my bridal portraits, and our wedding. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. EVERYONE has been raving about our photos. She is such a sweet person and her talent is out of this world! I can’t wait to call her when it’s time for baby photoshoots one day ;)

Images by Heidi 4
    Images by Heidi 5
    Images by Heidi 6

Ginger · Married on 11/30/2017

Heidi was great and so easy to work with! We cherish our pictures. She did a fantastic job capturing our special day and special moments throughout those days!

Makela Rae · Married on 10/14/2017

Heidi is beyond talented! Her creative eye and fun personality are just two of her many attributes that make her the best photographer in Horry County.

Images by Heidi 7
    Images by Heidi 8
    Images by Heidi 9

Jillian · Married on 04/07/2017

Heidi is amazing! She has such an immense talent! Heidi captured our engagement photos and our wedding. She has created the most amazing memories for us to have for a lifetime. Not only is she professional and amazing at what she does, but she is friendly and sincere. You’ll meet her once and she make you feel like family! I will continue to have Heidi capture our memories. She’s the best! I highly recommend her. You won’t be disappointed!!

Linda · Married on 04/07/2017

From the first introduction Heidi was professional, friendly and very reasonable. The day of the wedding she was cool, calm and ready to capture every perfect moment of our faughter’s Wedding! We can’t say enough good things about Heidi....I promise you will not be disappointed! Once the wedding was over we had sneak previews with 24 hrs.!

Taylor · Married on 04/01/2017

Working with Heidi was an absolute dream! Her work is incredible and her personality makes the process so much fun! All of our photos turned out beautifully and captured our day in the perfect way! I️ honestly can’t say enough about Heidi and her work! She’s the best and our family will continue to use her for every occasion!

Images by Heidi 10
    Images by Heidi 11
    Images by Heidi 12
    Images by Heidi 13
    Images by Heidi 14

Alison · Married on 03/22/2014

Heidi is an amazing photographer. She is willing to step out of the box and be creative. She has photographed the most important moments of my life (my wedding, maternity photos, and my new born son). If you don’t choose her as your photographer you are missing out.