Images by Heidi Reviews

Images by Heidi 6
Images by Heidi 7

Grayson Jordan · Married on 05/11/2019

She was awesome!

Heidi was so much fun to work with. There was never a dull moment and she does such great work. We were very happy with the way our wedding pictures turned out.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Jenna Tindall · Married on 03/02/2019

Bridal Portraits and Wedding Photography

Heidi is very dependable and sweet! She has a true talent in capturing special moments and goes above and beyond to make her services unique and well worth the investment!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Hallie Harvin · Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Heidi is professional, fun, energetic and willing to do whatever it takes to get the perfect photos. I have the most perfect pictures to remember my wedding day. She was able to capture every detail and sweet memory so that I will always remember. She was so easy and fun to work with. I trusted her 110% and she did not disappoint! I will without a doubt use her for every milestone and photo session in the future.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Images by Heidi 15
    Images by Heidi 16
    Images by Heidi 17

Ginny D · Married on 12/08/2018

Super creative and super fun!

Heidi takes the best photographs! She is great to be around, very creative, and can keep you super distracted and relaxed before your ceremony. Great pictures and awesome candids. Couldn’t have asked for our day to be captured any better. One of the best!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Bri · Married on 05/19/2018

Heidi is absolutely wonderful! She was so easy to work with and made our experience very enjoyable. Her photos are absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2018

Everything was perfect. Heidi did the engagement session, bridal portrait session, as well as the Wedding. It was an amazing experience from start to finish. Heidi was so fun to work with yet she was very professional. We will definitely use Heidi in the future. Heidi is the very best~

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Images by Heidi 18
    Images by Heidi 19
    Images by Heidi 20

Katy · Married on 05/05/2018

Heidi is an absolute MIRACLE WORKER. Her photos have this natural glow to them and capture the moments so well! She did our engagement shoot, my bridal portraits, and our wedding. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. EVERYONE has been raving about our photos. She is such a sweet person and her talent is out of this world! I can’t wait to call her when it’s time for baby photoshoots one day ;)

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Images by Heidi 21
    Images by Heidi 22
    Images by Heidi 23

Ginger · Married on 11/30/2017

Heidi was great and so easy to work with! We cherish our pictures. She did a fantastic job capturing our special day and special moments throughout those days!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Makela Rae · Married on 10/14/2017

Heidi is beyond talented! Her creative eye and fun personality are just two of her many attributes that make her the best photographer in Horry County.

Images by Heidi 24
    Images by Heidi 25
    Images by Heidi 26

Jillian · Married on 04/07/2017

Heidi is amazing! She has such an immense talent! Heidi captured our engagement photos and our wedding. She has created the most amazing memories for us to have for a lifetime. Not only is she professional and amazing at what she does, but she is friendly and sincere. You’ll meet her once and she make you feel like family! I will continue to have Heidi capture our memories. She’s the best! I highly recommend her. You won’t be disappointed!!

Linda · Married on 04/07/2017

From the first introduction Heidi was professional, friendly and very reasonable. The day of the wedding she was cool, calm and ready to capture every perfect moment of our faughter’s Wedding! We can’t say enough good things about Heidi....I promise you will not be disappointed! Once the wedding was over we had sneak previews with 24 hrs.!

Taylor · Married on 04/01/2017

Working with Heidi was an absolute dream! Her work is incredible and her personality makes the process so much fun! All of our photos turned out beautifully and captured our day in the perfect way! I️ honestly can’t say enough about Heidi and her work! She’s the best and our family will continue to use her for every occasion!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Images by Heidi 27
    Images by Heidi 28
    Images by Heidi 29
    Images by Heidi 30
    Images by Heidi 31

Alison · Married on 03/22/2014

Heidi is an amazing photographer. She is willing to step out of the box and be creative. She has photographed the most important moments of my life (my wedding, maternity photos, and my new born son). If you don’t choose her as your photographer you are missing out.

Sent on 12/05/2017