33 Reviews for Images by Berit

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
33 Images by Berit Reviews

I can't even begin to explain how awesome it was to work with Berit. She was recommended to me by two friends who had used her as their wedding photographer, one of which I was a bridesmaid for. She is not only incredibly talented, but so professional and welcoming and responsive. When I met her for the first time, it was as if I had known her forever! She's incredibly warm and understood everything I wanted in terms of pictures to capture my big day. I fully trusted her to get every picture that was important to me and she 100% delivered. Not only were my pictures absolutely stunning, she managed to get every single shot I requested (and then some!). My wedding was a mere week and a half after Hurricane Sandy hit NJ. To say it was a stressful time is an understatement. But regardless of what personal issues arose being without power, etc., Berit assured me she would be there for the wedding and it would be an awesome celebration. It's so important to have that trust in a photographer, knowing they will put your event at the forefront. Berit and her team are the best and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Casey, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A super photographer in every way, caring, kind, professional, an out-of-the-box thinker and EXTRAORDINARILY TALENTED! You will not regret hiring her. Not only did she do my wedding and engagement photos, she took my real estate photos with a horse, a totally new element for her which she did SUPERBLY!!! I love this woman, she's stupendous

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/13/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Berit is the most talented photographer I have come across. As a bride, working with her was one of the most comforting and memorable parts of my wedding day. She never left my side, captured every moment my husband and I shared perfectly, and had a wonderful sense of ease the entire time that truly helped me relax on such an emotional day.

Profile Picture User5064777, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I cannot say enough good words about our photographer, Berit. She is an absolutely amazing photographer with the eye of an artist. We fell in love not only with her photography, but her as a person. She makes you feel so comfortable and captures every moment of your special day. Our rehearsal dinner and wedding photos are truly amazing, we have referred everyone we know to Berit and can't thank her enough. Anyone who sees our pictures, compliments that they are the best!

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My recent wedding in Cape May, New Jersey was a wonderful affair, due in no small part to the efforts of our photographer, Images by Berit. Words cannot capture the tremendous amount of effort Berit puts into her work. I was left with the impression that a true artist was in our midst, completing a personal mission to perfectly capture our special day with her artistry. Berit succeeded beyond our wildest dreams. For anyone considering the difficult choice of selecting a professional photographer to beautifully capture their wedding, do yourself a favor and contact Images by Berit immediately.

Profile Picture Erin, 6/7/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My Husband and I intially chose to meet with Berit because we loved her photography but when we met with her for the first time I knew that she was the best choice of photographer. Berit made the process of formal pictures a breeze, even with two large families. We never questioned whether we would get what we envisioned because of her organization ahead of time, her timeline really put my mind at ease and enabled us to not miss a moment of our wedding. Our photographs turned out beautifully, she was able to capture us, our family and friends throughout the day without us even knowing she was doing so. In that way she truely captured the emotions of the celebration. We have received countless compliments about how lovely Berit and her assistant were and how wonderful the photographs are. We could not imagine better experience than the one we had with Berit.

Profile Picture Emily , 5/31/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We have had the privilege of knowing Berit Bizjak for several years. We had Berit photograph our engagement and wedding as well as our pregnancy and our son's newborn six months, one old year and two old year photos. These memories we can share, reflect, and treasure for a lifetime and beyond! We cannot begin to express our appreciation for all that she has done towards making every milestone in our lives so very special. Berit's photographs are beyond our expectations and are always so beautiful and high quality. Everyone says they are magazine worthy. Berit's organization and staging in the photographs is true art. We always have such fun with her as she photographs our important moments with such compassion and excitement. She is beyond patient and willing to help in every facet to make sure we feel comfortable and to get every shot possible. She is truly amazing at what she does and we are beyond lucky to have her as our photographer, and as a friend. Thank you so very much for everything that you do!

Profile Picture Yvette, 10/27/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Images by Berit for wedding or special occasion photography. This is by far who I would send my closest family and friends! I had total confidence Berit would exceed my expectations which she most certainly did. Berit has such a great eye, I would trust her explicitly. Furthermore, she has such a sweet demeanor and is completely professional in all aspects of her business. Please do not under estimate the amount of work and craftmanship she puts into the job - a true value when all said and done!!!

Profile Picture Fawn, 8/18/07, 1 Review