ImageQuality1.com Reviews

ImageQuality1.com 5
ImageQuality1.com 6
ImageQuality1.com 7

Adrienne · Married on 10/28/2018

A video we'll watch a thousand times

Sebastien is reliable, EASY to coordinate with, and unobtrusive (you'll hardly notice he's there on your wedding day, but in reality he's catching great stuff). In the end, we received an amazing video that captured and allowed us to relive an incredible day. He caught so many beautiful moments! The highlight video he created for us was also phenomenal, and we have watched it 1000x.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Cindy · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent Videographer!

We loved working with Sebastien! He was so friendly and easy to work with. We received a highlight video and our full wedding video quickly, and received 4 DVDs and 2 flash drives. The quality was excellent and he was able to capture every moment of the day for us! We would definitely recommend using him!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Saima · Married on 08/10/2018

I wish I could give a 10 star review for the value of Sebastiens work! We were looking for a videographer for our wedding ceremony and were tight with our budget and after seeing Sebastiens work we decided to go with him and we were left very pleased. We had a Pakistani wedding and Sebastien did a great job recording the ceremonies properly and ensuring all important people were documented. He was very responsive after the ceremony and had a very quick delivery time. He also ensured he got our opinion in regards to what songs we wanted to play and which parts of the video we wanted to leave the live recording. People wanted different things and Sebastien incorporated all requests perfectly! I have seen the video numerous times now and I am so happy with how everything turned out. Thank you so much! HIGHLY recommend him for his quality and value!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Julen · Married on 06/15/2018

We got married on June 15 at Piedmont Club in Haymarket, VA. I was almost done with the wedding planning when I decided at the last minute to hire a videographer. Even at the last minute Sebastien was so accommodating and always quick to respond to all my questions! He worked with me to provide the exact service I was looking for and I couldn’t be more pleased! Our guests commented about how friendly and nice Sebastien was. We loved working with him and highly recommend him for any event!

Thank you, Sebastien!
    Julen and Craig O.

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/12/2018

Sebastien is amazing! I contacted him 3 wks prior to my son’s wedding in hopes of finding a last-minute videographer for his wedding (May 12th). Thank God Sebastien was available and gratefully called me that evening to discuss everything from what he needed to what was included. Detailed, straight forward and polite. I booked him immediately. He showed up nearly 2 hours before he needed to start filming just to ensure everything was set up correctly and filmed for 6 hours. Provided us with both a highlight video and the complete wedding video. AMAZING work!!! Crystal clear pictures and video with an eye for details and exactly what needed to be filmed during the wedding and reception. I would most definitely recommend him and his talents for anyone needing videography in the DMV!! Thank you for lasting memories Sebastien!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Laura · Married on 05/11/2018

Sent on 08/07/2018

Pierre Mege · Married on 03/03/2018

Awesome videographer

Sebastien did an awesome job shooting our wedding ceremony... really happy with the final result, highly recommended

Sent on 12/10/2018

Rina · Married on 11/11/2017

Sebastian and his team did a simply stunning job capturing our wedding on film for us, and we are so glad we decided to hire him. He was very friendly and enjoyable to work with. He got all of the specific shots we requested beautifully, plus many, many other shots during the event that he took on his own initiative that had excellent composition and lighting. We were thrilled to see the almost 1,000 pics he took for us, and almost all of them were outstanding. He was also very affordable, and we feel like we got an extremely good value. We highly recommend Sebastian for any event!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    ImageQuality1.com 13
    ImageQuality1.com 14

Julian · Married on 09/24/2017

Amazing!!!

After thinking for a long time if we should hire a Videographer for our Wedding. We decided to hire ImageQuality1 and after watching the video we knew we did the right choice. Sebastien captured every moment of the wedding and was very friendly. I highly recommend Sebastien for your wedding.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

What can we say... Sebastien was our best vendor at our wedding hands down! He was professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with! Let us start out by saying, that we can not stop watching our wedding video! He did an amazing job with our whole wedding day, and we are beyond grateful that we had him as our videographer! If we were to go back and do it all over again, we would certainly have Sebastien time and time again! We give him the highest praise, and would recommend him to any and everyone who is in the market for a videographer! Thank you so much Sebastien!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Cathy Wood · Married on 05/28/2017

Videographer Services

The video of our wedding was beautiful. We also didn't even notice that they were there capturing all the moments. We received a fun surprise from our guests at the end of our video when we learned that our videographer had interviewed some of the guests to leave us special messages. Sebastien did a great job!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Tony

Tony · Married on 05/20/2017

Sebastian was amazing to work with and the finished product too was AWESOME!!!!!
    We could not have asked for a better person to have to be a part of our wedding.
    You would be crazy not to hire this man!!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Sara · Married on 04/29/2017

Great work for a great price! So many wonderful memories and he was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Molly · Married on 09/30/2016

Sebastien was an absolute pleasure to work with. I found his website by browsing Craigslist ads and thought it was too good to be true! Sebastien answered all my questions, was flexible with his timing, professional, and worked within our budget. We had originally booked him until 8:30, but the toasts ran late and he agreed to stay an additional hour without even batting an eye. I also loved how he kept most of the ceremony footage and toasts intact so that we can fully re-live our wedding celebration. The end result of the video was one of the best surprises we received! Thank you Sebastien for your hard work!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Sadi · Married on 09/09/2016

Sebastien was really nice, professional and affordable, especially for our limited budget. The video was done very well and we were very happy. We appreciated it! I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Jose · Married on 08/07/2016

Sebastien's services are truely amazing. We have enjoyed watching our video and sharing it with our loved ones. Thanks for making our special a memorable one.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Meredith · Married on 06/25/2016

Sebastien was a pleasure to work with and we love our wedding video!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/09/2015

We knew we wanted a videographer for our wedding, and Sebastian came through with the right recommendations and at an extremely reasonable price. He is professional and friendly and most of all, he is unobtrusive. With limited direction and guidance, he was able to capture our special day in ways that make us wonder how it could have been done without us even knowing he was there. We received a highlight video and a large video (over an hour long) that are both such a joy to re-watch over and over again. The highlight video is perfect for sharing with friends and family in person and on social media. The larger video is cut and edited so we can even be clearly understood, without any wind noise even though it was an outside ceremony. If you ask us, Sebastian was a huge value for the price he charges. It's exactly what we were wanting and we couldn't be happier with his work.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Anna · Married on 09/04/2015

We had a very good experience.
    Thank you for your job! Even though it was a russian wedding you figure out what is important to be on the video what can be taken off!
    Will definitely suggest to my friends

Sent on 01/14/2016

Brad · Married on 08/08/2015

Fantastic work! Between my Wife and I it was extremely hard to handle all the vendors day of. Sebastien was so amazing that we didn't even realize he was there most of the time, but yet his videos revealed that he was EVERYWHERE. Our videos are outstanding and are a huge hit with our family. I highly recommend ImageQuality1!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Tonya · Married on 07/11/2015

Sebastian was able to provide me with a custom package based on exactly what I wanted and for the amount of time I wanted. He required little to no direction from me and was great with the wedding staff and guests. I had several comments on how nice and professional he was. He made a highlight video and full video and got those to me very quickly after the wedding, which I was MORE than happy with. He made great videos, took the perfect shots of the perfect moments, and was overall amazing for a very reasonable price. I would DEFINITELY recommend him to friends!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Sebastien was reasonably priced and did an excellent job. We recommend him to anyone interested in a videographer. If you're on the fence about whether or not to get a videographer, I was skeptical too, but it turned out to be a great decision. The day passed by so fast that we missed a lot. The video was entertaining and did a great job showing us things we missed or forgot.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2015

We had originally not planned on hiring a videographer, but that changed when some friends of ours who had recently married, showed us their wedding video, which Sebastien had created. After seeing the video we contacted him to shoot our wedding. Working with Sebastien was as easy as could be. He sent us a form to gain more information about our wedding, and at any point that we had questions, he was immediately responsive. We didn't meet him until the day of the wedding, but I instantly felt comfortable with him. He exuded professionalism and experience, while at the same time recognizing what a special day it was for us. He did a fabulous job of being in the right places at the right times, without at all being intrusive or in the way. I was thrilled with the work that Sebastien did for us, and would whole-heartedly recommend him to anyone else!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Abe Woycke · Married on 09/13/2014

Sébastien does great work at a reasonable price

Great work at a very reasonable price. Simply a super pleasant human.

Sent on 12/20/2018