33 Reviews for ImageQuality1.com

Multi. Locations (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Slideshow (1)
Digital Download (1)

Sebastien is amazing! I contacted him 3 wks prior to my son’s wedding in hopes of finding a last-minute videographer for his wedding (May 12th). Thank God Sebastien was available and gratefully called me that evening to discuss everything from what he needed to what was included. Detailed, straight forward and polite. I booked him immediately. He showed up nearly 2 hours before he needed to start filming just to ensure everything was set up correctly and filmed for 6 hours. Provided us with both a highlight video and the complete wedding video. AMAZING work!!! Crystal clear pictures and video with an eye for details and exactly what needed to be filmed during the wedding and reception. I would most definitely recommend him and his talents for anyone needing videography in the DMV!! Thank you for lasting memories Sebastien!!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/12/18, 1 Review

Profile Picture Laura, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sebastian and his team did a simply stunning job capturing our wedding on film for us, and we are so glad we decided to hire him. He was very friendly and enjoyable to work with. He got all of the specific shots we requested beautifully, plus many, many other shots during the event that he took on his own initiative that had excellent composition and lighting. We were thrilled to see the almost 1,000 pics he took for us, and almost all of them were outstanding. He was also very affordable, and we feel like we got an extremely good value. We highly recommend Sebastian for any event!

Photo
Profile Picture Rina, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

What can we say... Sebastien was our best vendor at our wedding hands down! He was professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with! Let us start out by saying, that we can not stop watching our wedding video! He did an amazing job with our whole wedding day, and we are beyond grateful that we had him as our videographer! If we were to go back and do it all over again, we would certainly have Sebastien time and time again! We give him the highest praise, and would recommend him to any and everyone who is in the market for a videographer! Thank you so much Sebastien!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sebastian was amazing to work with and the finished product too was AWESOME!!!!!
We could not have asked for a better person to have to be a part of our wedding.
You would be crazy not to hire this man!!!!!

Profile Picture Tony, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Great work for a great price! So many wonderful memories and he was wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sebastien was an absolute pleasure to work with. I found his website by browsing Craigslist ads and thought it was too good to be true! Sebastien answered all my questions, was flexible with his timing, professional, and worked within our budget. We had originally booked him until 8:30, but the toasts ran late and he agreed to stay an additional hour without even batting an eye. I also loved how he kept most of the ceremony footage and toasts intact so that we can fully re-live our wedding celebration. The end result of the video was one of the best surprises we received! Thank you Sebastien for your hard work!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Sebastien was really nice, professional and affordable, especially for our limited budget. The video was done very well and we were very happy. We appreciated it! I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Sadi , 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sebastien's services are truely amazing. We have enjoyed watching our video and sharing it with our loved ones. Thanks for making our special a memorable one.

Profile Picture Jose, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sebastien was a pleasure to work with and we love our wedding video!

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We knew we wanted a videographer for our wedding, and Sebastian came through with the right recommendations and at an extremely reasonable price. He is professional and friendly and most of all, he is unobtrusive. With limited direction and guidance, he was able to capture our special day in ways that make us wonder how it could have been done without us even knowing he was there. We received a highlight video and a large video (over an hour long) that are both such a joy to re-watch over and over again. The highlight video is perfect for sharing with friends and family in person and on social media. The larger video is cut and edited so we can even be clearly understood, without any wind noise even though it was an outside ceremony. If you ask us, Sebastian was a huge value for the price he charges. It's exactly what we were wanting and we couldn't be happier with his work.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/9/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Traditional

We had a very good experience.
Thank you for your job! Even though it was a russian wedding you figure out what is important to be on the video what can be taken off!
Will definitely suggest to my friends

Profile Picture Anna, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Traditional, DVD

Fantastic work! Between my Wife and I it was extremely hard to handle all the vendors day of. Sebastien was so amazing that we didn't even realize he was there most of the time, but yet his videos revealed that he was EVERYWHERE. Our videos are outstanding and are a huge hit with our family. I highly recommend ImageQuality1!

Profile Picture Brad, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Sebastian was able to provide me with a custom package based on exactly what I wanted and for the amount of time I wanted. He required little to no direction from me and was great with the wedding staff and guests. I had several comments on how nice and professional he was. He made a highlight video and full video and got those to me very quickly after the wedding, which I was MORE than happy with. He made great videos, took the perfect shots of the perfect moments, and was overall amazing for a very reasonable price. I would DEFINITELY recommend him to friends!

Profile Picture Tonya, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Traditional, DVD, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Sebastien was reasonably priced and did an excellent job. We recommend him to anyone interested in a videographer. If you're on the fence about whether or not to get a videographer, I was skeptical too, but it turned out to be a great decision. The day passed by so fast that we missed a lot. The video was entertaining and did a great job showing us things we missed or forgot.

Profile Picture User6254869, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

We had originally not planned on hiring a videographer, but that changed when some friends of ours who had recently married, showed us their wedding video, which Sebastien had created. After seeing the video we contacted him to shoot our wedding. Working with Sebastien was as easy as could be. He sent us a form to gain more information about our wedding, and at any point that we had questions, he was immediately responsive. We didn't meet him until the day of the wedding, but I instantly felt comfortable with him. He exuded professionalism and experience, while at the same time recognizing what a special day it was for us. He did a fabulous job of being in the right places at the right times, without at all being intrusive or in the way. I was thrilled with the work that Sebastien did for us, and would whole-heartedly recommend him to anyone else!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Sebastien created a phenomenal high quality video of our special day. He met with us several times prior to the big day and his professionalism and punctuality gave us a big piece of mind with this vendor. We are really glad we got a high quality video of our special day. Sebastien has a great personality and made the experience go very smooth and fun.

Profile Picture Pavel, 7/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband found Sebastien on craigslist and even though I was a bit worried at first, he was a great find! We also have recommended him to my sister-in-law, who was getting married just 6 weeks before us. Sebastien did not disappoint! He was on time for the event, very punctual, really pleasant to deal with. He was all smiles and was very easy going and not pushy when it came to interviews. Now after watching my wedding video for the first time yesterday, I can say it was amazing! It was just so great to relive it once again! The quality of image is great (he has good equipment, my husband inquired), he captured all of the important moments of our wedding and did not miss anything (not sure if he ever even took a break!). He was never in the way or too much into our faces or faces of our guests. He would respond to our emails very quickly, which is very important. Overall: great person to work with, high quality product. I would highly recommend Sebastien to anyone!

Profile Picture Olga, 7/12/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

Both my husband and I cannot be happier with the service and the output we got from Sebastien! He was very pleasant to talk to at our initial meeting, very professional, responsive and punctual. He barely noticed him during our wedding, however he got every part of it on video. Quality is amazing, both the picture and the sound. We highly recommend him to all of our friends and family that get married in the area!

Profile Picture Olga, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Talking to him will make you feel like there is no one so passionate about taking pictures and videos other than Sebastian. He is genius when it comes to the concepts for taking pictures. His videos shows the different perspective and vision one can barely think of. He was patient with all the to-be-photographer friends and relatives and at the same time commanding so he won't miss our special moments. He is someone who will enjoy being their as a part of family, just not a person doing his job. His work on the website speaks for itself. One of the must have thing for the wedding is a photographer and a videographer. And you rarely find someone with that quality and experience on both the fields like Sebastian. The best.

Profile Picture Nitesh, 4/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Short Form, Traditional, Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Sebastien was awesome to work with. My fiancé and I decided super last minute to hire a videographer for our wedding day. Due to the many good reviews online, we decided to email Sebastien regarding his videography services. He was super responsive and very thorough when going over his services/costs. On our big day, Sebastien was the best! I mean, I know he was there, because we hired him, but I might have seen him twice! A ton of our guests commented on his low key style, noting that he seemed to record everything that truly mattered while remaining in the background--thus never taking the attention away from where it should be. I truly believe Sebastien was the best money spent for our big day--for his wonderful product will enable our special day to forever remain perfectly in our memories. Thanks Sebastien, for being so great to work with and for providing a lasting memory for my husband and I to cherish! Best wishes on your continued success!! Sincerely, Andrea

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/26/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Last minute I decided I wanted a videographer ( I was afraid of not remembering things or things going by so fast and wanted something to look back on and at least see our vows!) BUT I also couldn't break the bank as we had already spent too much on our wedding. I sent out several emails asking for someone to do at least our vows for X amount and Sebastian was available and said he would do 4 hours for that for us. First off- he came early and stayed later! He was so easy to talk to and work with and it was actually fun for him to be at our wedding.. like he should have been a friend and guest. He was by far one of the most personable vendors we had there! When we got his work ( we got a summary video with our song) and then the rest of the wedding full footage, we sat there in awe. He caught so many good moments.. many that we both had forgot! I am so happy I got this but more so happy that we had such a great guy filming it too! I would HIGHLY recommend him for any event. He is an artist and genuinely great person all around! Thank you Sebastian!

Profile Picture Jeris, 10/13/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Sebastien did an amazing job providing videography services for our wedding and was a pleasure to work with. We met with him once before the wedding to go over the timeline and all the events/rituals that take place in a South Asian wedding. He also gave us some good tips that we incorporated in our planning. He managed to capture everything we wanted in high picture and sound quality. It seemed like he was always at the right place at the right time. Not even a month after our wedding we had received the blu-ray discs and DVDS in the mail, including the highlight video. We and our families really enjoyed watching the video and are so happy that we found Sebastien to capture our wedding day on film. Work aside, Sebastien is also a really nice person and we enjoyed talking to him. Even our guests mentioned that he was very polite and friendly. He even included some footage that we were not expecting at all. During the cocktail reception he went around asking guests to say something to the camera/us. Turned out to be a big surprise for us and one of the best parts of the video. We definitely recommend contacting Sebastien if you are in need of a videographer for any event.

Profile Picture User3325027, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

We hired Sebastien for our wedding festivities in Maryland. It's every girl's dream to have a memorable wedding and finding someone to capture those lasting memories was more important to us than anything else. Thankfully, my husband's family found Sebastien and he did more for us than just capture amazing memories for our wedding weekend.

Sebastien was prompt, professional and creative. He clearly enjoys what he does and it shows in his final masterpiece. We never felt overwhelmed and at the same time never felt the need to jump in and tell him what we wanted. Yet, he captured everything that weekend from our house party to the goodbyes at the reception.

His final work articulates every emotion felt that weekend from happiness to sadness. The detail in his editing along with his steady hands created something that no one else can give us...our wedding video that has been shared with friends, family, co-workers and something I enjoy watching over and over!

We highly recommend Sebastien! Thank you for everything!

Love,