Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry Reviews

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry 1
Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry 2
Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry 3

Guadalupe · Married on 07/14/2018

Trish is great at what she does! She took the time before my wedding day to make sure I was going to be happy with my makeup. Trish also made certain that everyone in the wedding party was happy with their look before the ceremony. I would highly recommend her services to anyone! I will be using Trish's services again for upcoming events.

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry 4
    Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry 5
    Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry 6

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

Guadalupe, thank you so much for your kind words. I loved working with you and your bridal party! Looking forward to seeing you again!!

Alison · Married on 06/30/2017

I used Image Insight for my wedding - Trish is amazing! She spent time getting to know my personality and my vision for my make-up, then gave me feedback on which options would work best. She did a trial run before the wedding, which, in addition to helping me make decisions about my make-up, helped me feel at ease with her on my wedding day. Trish knows how to make people comfortable and balances chatting during your services and helping you relax and feel at ease. She has a variety of appointment times, which allowed me to swing by after work for other services. I'll definitely be using her again!

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2017

I have had nothing but amazing experiences with Trish! Starting with my consultation, she made me feel right at ease. She gave me my first facial, has waxed my eyebrows and become aware of the ins and outs of my skin, which helped the day of the wedding! I have gotten my makeup done by Trish as both a bridesmaid and a bride, and I was so happy with the way the makeup looked and stayed. I got it done at 8 a.m. as a bridesmaid, and it still looked awesome at 11:30 p.m.! At both weddings, the bridesmaids and bride looked photo ready, but also natural. I was so worried about professional makeup making me look too theatrical, but it really just helped us all look like better versions of ourselves. Airbrush is amazing. Also, Trish is just about the nicest person ever! You can't go wrong. I would highly recommend Image Insight for all of your makeup/facial/ pampering needs!

Sueticia · Married on 06/10/2017

The best decision that I made throughout the whole wedding wedding process was to make sure that I was taking great care of my skin. This became possible thanks to Trish Allen with Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry. From day one, Trish treated me and my skin like we were the most important things on this earth. She has taught me the importance of skin care and always wearing sun screen. By the time that my wedding day rolled around, Trish and I were best buddies and my skin looked amazing. The makeup Trish used just glided on and it looked flawless. My bridal party, family and I had such an awesome time getting ready with Trish. She really knows how to make you feel beautiful in your own skin. I would recommend her times one million to anyone for Wedding Day makeup and don't forget the pre-Wedding prepping! Your skin will thank you!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

Thanks Suetucia for trusting me with your skin and wedding day makeup!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/13/2017

Trish was so great! She made the entire experience so enjoyable and I could not have asked for anything better. My makeup stayed flawless the entire afternoon/evening! She did such a good job with my bridal party too. She was willing to go onsite for me at the venue (Keeneland) and worked tag team with my hair gal too. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to have their makeup be amazing!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

Taylor, thank you so much for the review! I loved working with you and your wedding party. The view was such a bonus- what a gorgeous day- the perfect KY wedding! Hope to see you again!

Adrian · Married on 11/05/2016

Trish is simply fabulous!!
    My wedding day morning was so busy. Trish kept me cool, calm and BEAUTIFUL!
    She was so sweet and so fun to be around. My make up was superb! She worked with my skin tone and imperfections perfectly. My complexion looked flawless.

I will be recommending her to anyone and everyone!!
    She is very flexible, professional and just an all around joy to work with!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

Thank you Adrian! It was an honor to participate in your special day. I always say that our team will do almost anything to help make your day go smoothly...this time it included rocking a baby to sleep and that may be my favorite non-makeup task so far.

Sangita · Married on 10/15/2016

Trish Allen was amazing! Very professional and accommodating! She does airbrush which was on my must have list. She came as early as we wanted (6am!) to get us ready for my wedding and she did a wonderful job making me pop with bright colors for my Indian wedding and reception, coming up with different looks for each event! I could not have asked for a better makeup artist.

Meghan · Married on 10/01/2016

I definitely recommend Trish/ImageInsight to anyone looking to have their make up done for any event. Trish did my makeup for my engagement photos as well as my wedding day , we went with different looks for both and they both turned out great, I absolutely loved my makeup on my wedding day and she also did my bridesmaids' makeup which also looked so beautiful and photographed really well. In the 10 month gap between my engagement photos and the wedding we also did a trial make appt, Trish was so great to work with, she responds to emails quickly and goes out of her way to meet your wants and needs. Will definitely go with ImageInsight in the future.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

Thank you Meghan! We absolutely loved working with you and your Bridal party!

Tiffany · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Trish, she is hands down the best vendor I hired for my wedding. Her prices are great compared to others in the Lexington area and I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist. She is so talented and such a sweet person to work with. Everything turned out perfect!

Kelsey · Married on 09/06/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Trish. She is so talented and such a sweet person. She was flexible with my wedding date since it was middle of the week. I hardly wear makeup and she made me look and feel confident for my big day. She listened to my likes & dislikes. Everything turned out perfect!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

Thank you Kelsey! It was so much fun to get to know you. Best of luck on your new life in Florida- I hope you love it!

Christine · Married on 07/09/2016

Trish & her team were AMAZING! I simply cannot say enough about how awesome they were on our big day. We got married near Cincinnati, OH and she drove up from Lexington, KY to do our make up. It's not that there aren't make up people in Cincinnati, but not of this quality!

She did bridesmaids, parents, grandma, and me, the bride. Her prices are very reasonable/comparable to others, but the service is above the rest! (I did some shopping around to compare prices around the Cincy area, as well as contact my friends' make up artists to see what they cost.) I've been in 7 weddings previous, and have had professional make up done in 6 of them. She made me feel more natural with make up than the others and worked with me every step of the way. We collaborated on a Pinterest board before doing a make up trial, and I definitely recommend a trial run! It helps you (bride) feel more comfortable with the make up artist, as well as know what to expect. She was very personable to all of my bridal party and they all had nothing but awesome things to say about her when they were done. She made everyone look beautiful!

Both of the hair dressers (working on the opposite side of the room) made sure to tell me how awesome she was and had nothing but compliments about the final products. They had never met her before or worked with her, and even said that compared to who/what they have worked with, she was above the rest.

Customer service is her forte and it shows. She even had a goodie bag for the girls and me, and it was such a nice personal touch full of everything they needed! Trish is worth every penny. If she is available for your date, BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

Christy, It was such an honor to be included in your special day. Thank you thank you for allowing us to participate in your Wedding Prep!

Chelsea · Married on 06/04/2016

Trish did an amazing job with my wedding makeup and I have recommended her to all of my friends that are getting married soon!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

Thanks Chelsea! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family!

Jenny · Married on 05/21/2016

Trish and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with! I am so picky and hardly wear any makeup and they made me feel totally comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day!!! She was truly a delight to work with and if you're looking for someone who is understanding and only wants you to be happy then she is your makeup lady!! Can't thank her enough!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

Jenny, Thank you so much for trusting us with your wedding day makeup. We had so much fun working with you and your bridesmaids. Your pictures and video are breathtaking!

Trish did an AMAZING job with my bridal and bridesmaids makeup for wedding day! I couldn't be happier with her skills as well as her amazing personality and flexibility. Thank you again for being a part of our special day :)

Sarah · Married on 01/02/2016

Trish and her daughter are both AMAZING to work with! Not only do they do an amazing job, they have great products and equipment that they use, they have a great background knowledge of beauty procedures, fashion and make up! She was able to give me the exact look I was asking for! She responds quickly to emails and is so helpful!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

Sarah- We loved every minute of your wedding day prep! Thanks so much for trusting us with your makeup. It was an honor to play a small role in your gorgeous Castle wedding- can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Trish was recommend highly to me by a friend. I got to experience her passion for make up first hand, as I'm a hairstylist and was doing hair for the same wedding. So when it came time to decide for my wedding who I would like to do my make up, there was no doubt in my mind that I would want anyone else. I am not the type to wear make up on a daily basis, and Trish understood that. She helped me stay in my comfort zone, but still helped me feel beautiful on my wedding day. She is so easy to talk to and hilarious. Our trial runs were very professional, but also relaxed enough to feel comfortable while being pampered. I would recommend Trish to anyone without thinking twice about it! I will definitely be using her for future events!

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2015

To say that Trish went above and beyond what we spoke of and what was expected of her is an understatement. Within five minutes of meeting Trish, I knew she would be the one I chose for makeup services on my wedding day. She was professional, calm, genuine, and extremely flexible. It is clear that Trish is "what you see is what you get". She has no hidden agenda when it comes to her kindness. Not only was my makeup flawless, everyone in my bridal party and the other vendors I worked with loved her. Even my Mother loved her, who I must say is not easily impressed!

Trish brought her daughter Lauren to assist her on the wedding day, which added so much more than I could have imagined. Not only did Lauren help with our makeup, she was ever so willing to help us with our dresses and refill our Mimosas (GREATLY APPRECIATED), and she even walked with us when we went to take pictures prior to the ceremony. While Trish gave us our much needed touch-ups in the blazing July sun, Lauren implemented her styling expertise by positioning my train for photos, suggesting additional photo shots, etc. By the end of it all I had recruited Lauren as an honorary bridesmaid ; )

If you are looking for an easy going, yet professional makeup artist, Trish is your lady! Thank you so much Trish and Lauren....I honestly could not have asked for more.

Love,
    Jessica Lewis Estes

Sent on 07/20/2015

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

Jessica- The entire process of working with you and your gang was fabulous! Thank you thank you for your kind words and taking the time to reflect in so much detail your experience with Image Insight. Lauren and I were honored to be a part of your day!

Katie · Married on 06/27/2015

Trish is fabulous. Her work is amazing! My makeup was flawless the next morning when I left for my honeymoon. I received so many compliments of how well she did. My bridesmaids loved her.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

Thank you Katie! You are so special and I am thrilled to have had the chance to get to know you!

Rebecca · Married on 06/26/2015

I don't even know where to begin explaining how wonderful Trish is!! She truly helped me capture exactly the look I wanted for my wedding. She is flexible, professional & AWESOME at her job. She is so fun & helped make getting ready with the bridal party the day of a wonderful time!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

Thank you!! So excited that I get to do your makeup again at Mallory's wedding!

Emily · Married on 06/18/2015

Trish was great to work with! She first met with me to talk about what I envisioned for the wedding day and showed me her portfolio (which is great!) and just took the time to talk and connect with me, which made me feel really good about working with her. She gave me a good recommendation for my hair stylist too, and both my trial run and the wedding day was so fun with the two of them! Trish was great about asking my opinions during the trial run, but also steering me when I was stuck or honestly had no clue what choice to make! I thought using the airbrush and fake lashes would be too much (as someone who doesn't wear much makeup on a regular basis) but she applied both in such a flawless and natural way. She made me look just like a more polished version of myself which was perfect. And the makeup lasted through the whole day, tears, sweat and all! My whole bridal party looked fantastic, I would recommend her for anybody!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

Emily it was so much fun to work with you and your bridal party! Thank you for including us in your big day!

CM · Married on 05/24/2015

As Mother of the Bride, I can honestly say Trish was amazing! She provided my daughter's makeup as well as my own and all the bridesmaids. My daughter, Taylore, looked beautiful! All the girls did. The makeup was impeccable and flawless! My husband said my makeup and eyes looked the best he'd seen. I would have rated her a 10 if there was more stars to choose from. Thank you Trish!

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

CM, you're the best! You were the most stunning Mother of the Bride! What a pleasure it was to play a role in Taylores wedding!

Anne · Married on 05/09/2015

I wear very little, if any, make-up on a daily basis. Trish did a fantastic job putting me at ease and making me feel beautiful. She was relaxed, upbeat and listened to what I wanted. So lovely to work with!

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

Thank you Anne! It was a pleasure to work with you.

Trish provided makeup services for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother for my wedding. With 7 widely different makeup preferences, Trish was awesome and everyone was happy with their makeup.

Thank you!

Meghan · Married on 03/07/2015

The worry was taken out of the equation when it came to flawless makeup on my big day!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

Meghan, thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you!

My fiancé does not like makeup and he preferred I go natural; Image Insight was very open to my needs and request for a natural look for him but still makeup for me :-) Both of us were very pleased with Image Insight's work...even he said he loved it. Thanks again!!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Image Insight Aesthetics and Artistry's reply:

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure to participate in your very special day!