ILLUSION DJs - Indian Wedding DJs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Sloan
    Sloan R. Married on 06/06/2021

Wedding experience

I would highly recommend Illusion DJs entertainment for a wedding. We had a mixed Indian/American fusion wedding and this group killed it! They kept the Barat going in 97 degrees weather, and made sure the dance floor was LIT! They are really easy to work with and very responsive! Milan took time to speak to me several times to make sure that they flow would be smooth and every song we wanted to be played would be on the list! It’s nice to be heard as music is a huge part of the wedding experience! All of our guests had a blast!!
  • Devi
    Devi S. Married on 06/05/2021

DJ Milan is an Ultimate Professional

We want to thank you for the phenomenal job you did during Trisha’s wedding reception.
    You were punctual, professional and most of all kept our agenda flowing smoothly.
    The music was great and the fireworks were awesome, I am so glad that I decided to go with the fireworks and you.
    Again, thanks for a tremendous job.
    Rudy & Devi Singh
  • Anand
    Anand P. Married on 02/01/2021

Wedding reception

Illusions DJ did a wonderful job at our reception. They were very professional and ensured our night went seamlessly. They had all the guests engaged and played the perfect transition music and made it a night to remember!! I'd highly recommend them if you plan to have a DJ for your event!!
  • Falguni
    Falguni S. Married on 05/02/2020

Great experience!

DJ Milan and his team provided entertainment for our wedding and reception 2 weeks ago. Milan and his team did a fantastic job and were so accommodating even with our multiple date changes due to COVID! Milan had everyone on the dance floor and even joined in! Milan and his team ensure that every part of our day (including all the details) went off without a hitch! Thank you Milan for making our day an unforgettable one!

• Nishita
    Nishita P. Married on 02/04/2020

Superb! Phenomenal! THE BEST!

What can I say about DJ Illusions? We had DJ Milan at our wedding and reception, and he was absolutely amazing! He was on top of everything, super friendly and easy going, and extremely helpful. He led us in the right direction when we were confused about something. And finally, the most important reason that we chose him for... his music! Superb! He had the crowd on the dance floor literally all night and even when the party ended, no one wanted to leave. Of course the crowd asked for one more dance :) I am so happy we decided to have Dj Milan for our big day. Anyone who is looking for a DJ/MC... this is your team! Dont look elsewhere.. you wont be disappointed!

Nancy & Raj
    Married 04-14-19 :)
  • Annet
    Annet Married on 06/22/2019

Exceeded our Expectations

Like any bride and groom, we were just hoping for the best for our big day. Everyone knows food/drinks and the music is what really makes the wedding reception. DJ Milan was great to work with from the beginning to the end. He was great with helping us make decisions without trying to over sell anything - he was very genuine and we appreciated that about DJ Milan. Most importantly, he absolutely killed it during the reception and the dance floor was lit! Everything went according to plan and he was even able to incorporate last minute changes. There isn't anything we would have changed and he made booking other vendors through him seamless as well. Some guests have already asked us for his contact info while others have told us how great the music and entertainment was. Illusion DJs far exceeded our expectations and my wife and I couldn't be happier. Thank you, Milan!
    Sonia Married on 05/12/2019

Simply perfect!

Illusion DJs did the most amazing job at our wedding in Long Island, NY. The whole process was so simple! Milan provided us with all the details we needed promptly and our decision to choose Illusion DJs did not require much thinking! We Just knew we were in great hands! Milan guided us in the right direction and provided his recommendations. We also used clouds, sparklers, photobooth and all were perfect!! We cannot thank Illusion DJs (Ritesh and Milan who worked our event) enough for the hard work and the last minute changes (without hesitation) Milan’s attention to detail is just what we needed to make our wedding a success! The positive feedback we have been getting on the DJ has been nonstop! Milan was able to pull a crowd of Malayalees on the dance floor (which can be a tough task) so quick and had the dance floor LIT until the end of the night! We could not have been happier! We did not have to worry about a single thing the whole night! Milan took care of it all! We are so thankful we chose Illusion DJs and look forward to using them for future events! If you are looking for a DJ... you don’t have to think twice... just choose ILLUSION DJs!!

Thank you so much for your excellent service!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!
    Kuri & Sonia
    Claire A. Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing dj

I had my wedding in Cancun so I flew DJ Milan in and I was glad I did! Everyone loved him ant his team! They did a great job!
  • Rishi
    Rishi D. Married on 01/01/2019

Great experience with DJ Milan and Illusion DJs

DJ Milan and Team are complete professionals. It takes a lot for a wedding ceremony and reception to go well. DJ Milan knows what it takes and boy they delivered! We were looking for an Indo-American DJ that could play American hits and also Bollywood hits. We found DJ Milan after looking up reviews for Indian-American DJs and he walked us through the entire process one step at a time from our first call to hashing out the smaller details before the actual wedding - The result: Our dance floor was packed the entire night. Another perfectly executed reception by Illusion DJs. I don't know what you are waiting for?
    Aaranee Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic DJ

We used DJ illusions for our wedding reception. Working with Milan was great and he captured all the music that we wanted. We spoke with him via phone a few times before the event and had a final run through on the day itself. Everyone had such a great night and the reception went through seamlessly. Thank you Milan and the team.
    Neha Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing DJs

Choosing Illusion DJs was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Milan was great throughout our entire wedding experience. From the initial consultation to getting the crowd going on the dance floor (which was packed the entire night!)- he helped talk us through event timings, suggestions for songs and did an amazing job as our MC. Milan was always reachable for questions and was extremely helpful throughout- he actively helped to solve any issues we had the day of. We would highly recommend them for any event and would definitely work with them again!
    Swetha Married on 08/25/2018
    Probably one of the best vendors I booked!!! DJ Milan was AMAZING!!! I cannot say enough great things about him. I largely credit DJ Milan for how smoothly my event ran. He was completely on queue with every request - whether it was playing a specific song at a certain moment (I had a lot of these requests throughout my wedding day and he didn't miss a single one) to leading the baraat to pumping up the crowd, he more than delivered. I'm Indian and my husband is American, so we had a mixed crowd at the wedding and a somewhat smaller wedding size. Because of that, I was so nervous that the dance floor wouldn't be full or people wouldn't be dancing through the whole night....I couldn't have been more wrong. DJ Milan got SO many people on the dance floor, I couldn't believe it. He played a great mix of Bollywood and American music, just like I requested. Hands down, one of the best DJs you can book and offers very great pricing. We also got uplighting and a photo booth through him which was very convenient to minimize vendors and coordination. DJ Milan also did a consultation meeting before the wedding which put me completely at ease...within minutes of talking to him, I knew he was a seasoned veteran in the business and had everything under control. The only blip we had was that we were told we could customize the photo booth photo print-out and had sent design ideas to match our theme, but that didn't end up happening - we still had a photo printout but with a different design, which all in all was not a huge deal-breaker. Overall, a great experience and 100% would work with Milan again. Thank you!!
  • Shikha
    Shikha Married on 07/01/2018
    My wife and I hired Illusion DJs for our baraat, wedding, & reception in Parsippany NJ. Their service was fantastic! Milan met with us and our families prior to our wedding day to prepare a detailed schedule of events and of course entertainment. They even went above and beyond with a dhol player, large screen tvs, sparklers, etc. I would highly recommend Illusion DJs for anyone seeking professional and quality entertainment service.
    Megha Married on 06/16/2018
    Milan did an amazing amazing job with our wedding....I don't even have the words to thank him. The dance floor was filled all night and it's all thanks to him and his music! I'm so so so glad we hired him for our wedding! Everyone had a blast and couldn't stop talking about the music all night! Highly recommend him if you want to break a sweat at your wedding....I know I did!!!! Thank you so so much!!!!!!
    Vidhi Married on 05/20/2018
    I booked Illusions for my engagement party. We had a good mix of indian and American music which was great based on the crowd. Sunny was my DJ and he did a great job playing music based on who was on the dance floor! Sunny was also helpful when it came to the flow of the event. My cousin who was incharge of MCing told me he helped her relax and made her feel calm during the event. Thanks again for a great event Sunny!
    Amy Married on 04/21/2018
    Dj illusion is the best ! I got recommended by a close friend who used them for her wedding as well as her cousin. So with the great reviews she gave of them we reached out to them for our upcoming wedding. Milan is very reasonable and accommodating and when we had any questions he was there via phone calls or texts or emails. Anything we needed or asked he would reach out to us with the answers or recommendations in a timely manner. We had meetings over phone and in person to make sure he understood what we wanted so he could make it happen and he lent his advice on how to better the flow when we didn't know what would be best for guests full enjoyment. We had him come for Sangeet and the wedding. I have nothing but good things to say for both days. Especially the wedding for me, I am not a person who dances normally. But I was on the dance floor from the very first song to the very last song. He kept things moving and flowing and song choices he has is a wide variety for everyone to enjoy. And all of our guests were raving about the music and the dj that we had. And that is all thanks ( a very big big thanks ) to Milan and dj illusion team. We are so grateful for having them and enhancing our wedding experience. I couldn't imagine our wedding without having them be a part of it. We will always remember them for future events going forward. So thank you Milan and DJ illusion team. I'm am grateful that you were apart of our special day.
    Jemini Married on 09/02/2017
    Awesome experience. We hired Milan as our wedding DJ/MC and he was an absolute hit! His warm and easy personality made it effortless to work with him as we created our wedding day timeline and selected music. He provided a lot of guidance and feedback. The most important thing to us was keeping everyone on the dance floor the whole evening and Milan delivered! He was able to provide a great reception experience for our diverse guests (Indian, not Indian, young, old) and keep everyone dancing. We have gotten great feedback from our guests and cannot thank Milan enough.
    Tanay Married on 08/26/2017
    AMAZING DJ!! Had them as a DJ Service for Mehndi, Wedding and Reception and they truely know how to turn up the dance floor!! Had an awesome time.. Our guests loved them and already recommended them to 3 of my friends for their upcoming events. Most cost effective and best in business. They do not upsell useless add-on options and get you the best bang for your buck!
  • Meghavi
    Meghavi Married on 07/15/2017

Meghavi & Ketul

We had the wonderful pleasure of having Illusion DJ for our wedding and reception in May. Milan and his team were very easy to work with. They were very helpful during the scheduling and coordinating process. They were pleasure to communicate with and very helpful with recommendations on the flow of the program.
    DJ Sunny P did a fantastic job with the music and keeping the crowd entertained the entire night. We are very pleased with their work and we know that our guests enjoyed as much as we did. We would highly recommend Illusion DJ to anyone looking to have an amazing time!
    Rutika Married on 06/24/2017

Without any bias I would say that Illusions DJs know how to make your event the most POPPING EVENT in the town!!!! I have no words to describe as to how professional and how amazing DJ Milan had been with us throughout the whole planning of our engagement party to the great execution he did. Yes He's a friend and up until he did our party I was just giving a biased opinion about him to everyone that he is really good at what he does. Manan always knew that Milan is exceptional at what he does but trust me after seeing first hand what he did at our engagement party, Illusion DJ is definitely the best one around. Milan can be patient but is very particular with all the details and he knows very well when to tweak things according to little mishaps that could possibly happen at any big event (may it be an engagement party, a sweet 16, a wedding or a reception etc)!
    The best part about Illusions DJs and especially Milan is that he loves what he does and that's why it just brings a totally different atmosphere to the party! Long story short, he will get the non-dancers to dance and make everyone talk about your event for atleast the next year.
    Milan,
    Manan and I can never thank you enough for the great memories you have etched with our engagement party.
    Thanks a Lot,
    Manan and Rutika
    Jenis Married on 06/10/2017
    ILLUSION DJs did an amazing job for all of our weddings events. They did an amazing job with meeting all of our demands and I couldn't be more happier with the services that we had from Milan and his team. Thank you all for everything you have done for us. Our wedding was spectacular thanks to your team!
    Ricky Married on 05/28/2017
    We had the pleasure of having Milan DJ our engagement party. He was quickly communicative and able to accommodate our requests. When we needed recommendations/insight, he was there with his wealth of experience. He was an excellent MC for the evening while providing a great mix throughout the night.
    Romy Married on 05/14/2017
    Milan is an excellent DJ and provided a very professional experience. Despite a few delays in our wedding day plans, he remained calm, and was able to adjust on the go, the sign of an experienced service provider. I highly recommend him.
    Jalpa Married on 04/22/2017
    Working with Milan and Illusion DJs has been a DREAM! Milan and his team were extremely responsive, friendly, thorough and knowledgeable about DJ services, indian weddings/customs, and lighting/sound systems. They helped make our wedding so smooth and organized! Highly recommend them to other couples looking for a DJ to coordinate their events!
    Ravi Married on 02/18/2017
    We had a great experience with Illusions DJ. This is the first time, we hired Milan, not knowing him. He is very professional and helpful, most of the interaction was done over the phone and e mails communications. He took all the information and suggested about the entertainment and games,. All the guests loved his ideas and he absolutely brought in all the guests to the dance floor and made every one part of the event. All the guests are so happy and enjoyed the party.He has knowledge of music across the board, we are south Indians and he picked the top music with out me telling him the choice.He made the whole event seem less and least stressful. end. I was hesitant to start as<, I never dealt with him in the past, but he made it so simple and made the event great success..
    I would highly recommend DJ Illusions