Illuminating Events Reviews

26 | Wrightsville Beach, NC

26 Reviews for Illuminating Events

Jennifer · Married on 12/01/2018

So Wonderful!

Keith was so easy to work with and made sure our lighting was set up well in advance. The edison string lights really made our venue so warm and romantic. I highly recommend!!!

Selenia · Married on 10/29/2017

Keith was absolutely a pleasure to work with. I simply told him my wedding theme, shared some photo ideas and BAM, he made it all come to life better that what I imagined!!! THANK YOU KEITH for making my wedding day absolutely romantic and enchanting!

Heather · Married on 05/06/2017

Keith was the best we could've asked for! Our venue was very unique. We had other lighting companies that did not understand our vision but Keith knew EXACTLY what we wanted and was just as excited as we were about our big day! He even set up early for us so we were able to have some of our lighting for the rehearsal dinner. We would recommend Illuminating events to anyone looking for the absolute best quality customer service and amazing results!

Kaitlin · Married on 04/29/2017

Keith is very accommodating and quick to respond! I highly recommend Illuminating Events! Our up lighting looked gorgeous!

Julia · Married on 03/04/2017

I absolutely loved the lighting and greenery board that Illuminating Events created for my wedding. It was so unique and beautiful. The attention to detail and personalization helped to make the day special. Thank you!!

Esther · Married on 08/13/2016

I worked as the coordinator and had the opportunity to work with Keith. To anyone considering ANY sort of lighting services... GO WITH KEITH. Hands down, not only does he know what he's doing, but he will go above and beyond to ensure you are taken care of before, during and after the event. The bride I was working with had a few of her own lighting. And instead of being offended, he even ASSISTED us with what we should do with them. I've been in the event planning business for 4 years, and it's hard to come by vendors who are great, genuine people who are easy to work with - and Keith is no exception!!

The lighting itself came out so beautifully, and everything lasted the entire reception! We couldn't have been more impressed!

Keith was incredibly responsive, honest, and professional. We enjoyed working with him and he brought our wedding vision to life while at the same time respecting our budget. There should be more people in the wedding industry like him. He had some great ideas about our venue, and I would highly recommend him.

We loved our Edison lights and paper lanterns at our wedding reception. The lighting set the mood / ambiance and was the perfect finishing touch to our gorgeous venue.

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2016

Keith was super accomodating considering I procrastinated so much. I'm so happy I went with this company to take care of my lighting needs. Guests complimented me on how pretty the lights were.

Sharron · Married on 07/16/2016

The lighting made the event beautiful I felt like a princess thank you!!

Stacy · Married on 07/02/2016

Keith was very easy to work with and was helpful with ideas.

Madison · Married on 06/04/2016

Wonderful vendor for special event lighting!!!

Taylor · Married on 06/04/2016

Keith with Illuminating events was so professional and easy to work with. He gave us good advice for getting what we wanted out of our budget and the final product was awesome! It made the venue look so romantic, we couldn't have asked for more!

Rhonda · Married on 10/10/2015

Keith at Illuminating Events did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding. He put chandeliers in our tents (one large in the main tent and three small in the smaller tent - we had 2 tents for our guests). The chandeliers were gorgeous and the dimmer ability made them perfect for our event. He hung crystals and small terrarium bulbs that we put flowers in all along the perimeter of our tents. The chandeliers, crystal strands and terrariums in this lighting provided the perfect ambiance for the ceremony and the reception. The overall look was fabulous!!! Keith was great to work with!!!

Keith was a pleasure to work with. Great communication and his ability to schedule on short notice was very appreciated !

When inquiring about lighting for my wedding Keith was very timely getting back to me. The ceremony and reception were beautiful with the Edison lights we rented and Keith was honest about us not needing any extra lights for our particular venue which saved us money!

Susan · Married on 11/15/2014

Illuminating Events provided all the lighting for the wedding I was involved with in Wilmington, NC. Not only were they a pleasure to work with, handling every request we threw at them, but when the weather proved uncooperative...they made all necessary adjustments to include lighting two tents, as well. Practically a "day of" decision. They were creative, flexible, professional and went above and beyond to make the day as special as my niece deserved.

The Register Service Group of Wilmington NC (now Illuminating Events) provided special tent lighting for our wedding reception. Our vision was of a rustic yet elegant evening and Keith Register (owner) worked with us to provide a combination of draped fabric and lights to create the perfect ambiance. Our budget was tight, but Keith worked with us to get the results we wanted within our budget. Thanks Keith and crew!! We loved the results!

Hanne · Married on 07/01/2017

July 1st Airlie Gardens wedding for my daughter / tent they didn't expect and they made our requested chandeliers work and they were spectacular! 5 star vendor!!!!!

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

Keith was awesome! I was three weeks away from my wedding and had no lighting what so ever. Keith was willing to help me out and also helped me stay in budget! I would highly recommend Illuminating Events compared to ANY other lighting vendor in Wilmington.

Keith was very flexible and very helpful with suggestions.
    My only recommendation would be that when the crew takes the lights down, they should be sure to clean up any strings or ties that are left on the ground. Since this party was held at another persons house this was important to me.

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2018

I rented Edison Lights for my wedding this past spring at St. Thomas Preservation Hall and they were great! The lights were beautiful and well priced! Thanks so much!

Kat · Married on 07/14/2017

My husband and I worked with Keith on lighting for a tent at our reception and misting fans for our outdoor ceremony. Keith was responsive, flexible and easy to work with. The string lights and draping underneath our reception tent were absolutely stunning and our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful it looked! We were overjoyed with how it looked and how it added more beauty to our reception pictures. The only mishap we encountered was in regards to our misting fans, as there was miscommunication about the type of fan desired that was brought to light the week of the wedding. Keith saved the day by going out of his way to try to rectify the situation and find an alternative, which he did! We were thankful for his dedication and hard work, despite the fans not being as effective due to positioning. However, the day was extremely sunny & hot, so there was little that could be done to combat it other than shade and air conditioning. Overall, we had a wonderful experience with Keith and would highly recommend Illuminating Events to anyone seeking lighting and drapery for their wedding!

Kirsten · Married on 05/07/2016

Keith was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding! We had him string Edison lights for our event. He was polite and accommodating the whole time. Even helped us hang a random last minute item that needed a ladder! Top notch!!

Amy · Married on 04/15/2017

3.5

Keith was amazing to work with! He was one of my only vendors that I didn't even worry about. The exact lighting that I had requested was displayed well before I arrived and taken down in a timely manner as to the venue's request. I would certainly consider using him for another event!