IKSounds Entertainment Reviews

18 Reviews for IKSounds Entertainment

• Kenya

Kenya · Getting married on 02/22/2022

Best Multicultural DJ PERIOD

I’ve been to several events with DJ VeeSmooth and tune in weekly to his virtual club. He is AWESOME, and his energy is unmatchable. If you are looking for a good time and to feel special, this is the DJ! Booking for my wedding 2022!!

Sent on 01/09/2021

IKSounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank Kenya! I can't wait to do your wedding in 2022. We already know how that party is going to be! 🔥🔥🔥

Pat N. · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Wedding. An engagement party

We have used Victor. for our engagement party and now we are using him for our wedding and we were very happy with his services and we recommended him to a lot of our friends and family great job and thank you

Sent on 03/01/2021

IKSounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Pat! Always a pleasure playing for you and your family. Can't wait to do your son's wedding on March 10 2021. I will have the Gypsy King songs and more hits that the family love lined up and ready to play!

Melissa · Married on 01/16/2021

We had a wonderful experience!

We had a wonderful time! Music was great! DJ played a variety of music to suite everyone's taste. He took great care in details and was very personable! His energy was contagious and his love for his job was obvious! Would definetly rehire again for a special occasional!

Sent on 02/09/2021

IKSounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Melissa. I had a pleasure working with you as well! If you ever need anything please let me know!

Jamaican Q. · Married on 11/24/2020

Excellent DJ

Victor gets involved in the party. He makes sure everyone is having a great time...he will be doing my next event for sure!

IKSounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! I'm glad you and everyone had a great time! I love it when I do an event with such a lively crowd!

Victoe

Gabriela S. · Married on 11/07/2020

If you want your guest dancing all night... He’s your man!!

Not only will Victor meet your expectations he will exceed it! I’ve used him for multiple events. He definitely knows how to bring the right energy at the right time. Victor will have your party LIT! He’s extremely reliable and professional from start to finish. HIGHLY recommend! Ohh & the photo booth a must have 👌🏽

IKSounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Gabriela! I'm glad you, your friends, and family had a great time! I enjoyed working with such great people!

Clive P. · Married on 10/24/2020

Had an amazing time!!

The staff at IKSounds made our special day unforgettable. All of our guest commented how much fun they had due to the DJ. They always answered our queries promptly and changed their schedule to accommodate us when we had unforseen issues with the venue. I would definitely recommend this company for your next event. Totally worth it.

IKSounds Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Clive! I'm glad you and everyone had a great time! If you need anything please let me know!

Steve Y. · Married on 10/10/2020

Great DJ that listens...

Victor was great.. I love when people listen to requests and respond. Victor took the time before and during the event to listen and produce. He was willing to work with all of our crazy different music taste to find a happy medium. He is nice guy that brings energy to the dance floor.

Sent on 10/23/2020

IKSounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Steve. Was a pleasure working with you and Kelly. And definitely was great to finally meeting your friends and family! Im so glad everyone had an awesome time! Congratulations again!
  • Debbie

Debbie K. · Married on 09/26/2020

Best DJ I ever had.

He’s definitely a party starter and keeps the energy going until the tail end of the event. He plays music for everyone’s enjoyment. Very dependable and shows up on time to get ready for the event. I would recommend him to any one 100% of the time.

IKSounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Debbie. Im glad that I've met all your expectations! Feel free to contact me if you ever need anything!

Marie · Married on 07/10/2020

Perfect DJ for our wedding

Victor and his team did a phenomenal job MCing and DJing our wedding. He put together the amazing playlist and got everyone dancing all night long. I would highly recommend Victor and IKSounds to any couple looking for a DJ!

Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/03/2020

IKSounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! One of my favorite wedding I've done so far! I'm glad that everyone had a good time! If you ever need anything you can always contact us.

M. Andrews · Married on 10/19/2019

A night to remember

The level of professionalism and energy that Victor gives makes the party. He communicates well with his clients to ensure he gives you everything you want. He interacts with the guest and gets everyone up and out of their seats. At the end of the day, he does such a great job, that you just want to keep on dancing/partying. Truly a night to remember.

IKSounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you. Im glad you and everyone enjoyed the night! If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask!

Jane C. · Married on 10/05/2019

Great DJ/Entertainment for wedding!

My husband and I had a great experience. Our DJ, Victor was incredibly attentive and flexible and super responsive! He walked us through the entire process and made recommendations when we were completely lost. Our wedding would not have been the same nor as fun without Victor! Thank you Josh and Victor for an amazing experience.

Sent on 08/06/2020

IKSounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jane. Always a pleasure doing a wedding with a high energy family🙌 . I brought the energy and you guys gave it right back! It would be my pleasure to do any events you have in the future. Best wishes!
  • Jolanta

Jolanta · Married on 03/15/2019

IKSounds is the life of a party

I used IKSounds with DJ Veesmooth for 2 parties. They were able to pick up the energy of the crowd and were unstoppable. They are very dedicated and professional. They are very friendly and easy to work with.

IKSounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you. Always enjoy doing your parties and working with you. Looking forward to more events with you in the future!

• Sabrina

Sabrina S. · Married on 08/12/2017

Had a great time at many occasions!

He’s very friendly and loves to socialize which means he’s a great entertainer. He’s constantly talking, making it exciting and not boring. The dance floor was never empty!

Sent on 11/08/2020

IKSounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Raj and Sabrina. Glad you and everyone had a great time. Love always doing events for you guys and the family!

Sean N. · Married on 08/05/2017

Great Entertainer

This DJ was awesome. He plays a thorough mix of music genres and had everyone dancing until their feet were tired. He definitely knows how to get the party started and also to keep the vibes consistent all night long. If you are looking for a wedding entertainer of a party DJ this is your guy.

Sent on 07/31/2020

IKSounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sean. It was a pleasure doing your wedding. I had tons of fun as well! Congratulations again.

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

Best DJ ever

IKSounds Entertainment doesn’t disappoint! Victor, the owner was very professional and goes above and beyond. He knows what he is doing and plays the best music for your friends and family all night long. His set up is amazing and he was able to get everyone out on the dance floor! Thank you for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 07/31/2020

IKSounds Entertainment's reply:

You are welcome and thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure doing your wedding and having a great time with your family and friends!

Gail M. · Married on 06/22/2007

Awesome & Professional

Best DJ that I've ever dealt with. We had such a great experience with DJ Vic at my wedding that we hired him again for my son's 10th birthday party. He was so Easy and pleasurable to work with. He kept all my guests dancing and entertained all night. He would listen and really work with you to make your special day a memorable one.

IKSounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Gail! If you ever need me for another event or anything else don't hesitate to reach out!

• Michael

Michael R.

Great! Would recommend!

Victor was personable, punctual, and knew how to keep everyone on the dance floor entertained. And beyond those fundamentals, he was attentive to our music requests and kept the event running on schedule.

Sent on 08/16/2020

IKSounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Michael and Kat! I also really enjoyed doing the wedding and very glad to be there for your special moment. I am very happy that I was there to be apart of it!

Victor.