19 Reviews for IJORERE The Invitation, Inc.

User Photos
Laser Cut (1)
Letterpress (1)
Printing (1)
19 IJORERE The Invitation, Inc. Reviews

Very prompt with the service.

Profile Picture Tyra, 9/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We LOVE our invitations by IJORERE! They are beyond beautiful and anything we could have imagined! Ola is so fun to work with and has amazing, creative ideas! We can’t wait to send them out so all of our guests can see them!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

I could not have asked for better service or the end product; it was worth every penny no question :)

Profile Picture Adam, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Ijorere’s creative director, Ola is one of a kind. I thoroughly enjoyed the process of planning my wedding invitation suite because she saw my vision immediately and executed it seamlessly. I highly recommend Ijorere because it is a professional company that provides outstanding invitations that are the perfect introduction to your dream wedding!

Profile Picture Kendira, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

It was an absolute pleasure working with Ola. She is extremely professional and personable. She really took the time to work with us to make sure our invitations reflected what we imagined our invitations would look like for our wedding. We also relied on Ola for her artistic vision and it came out beautifully! I highly recommend working with Ola - you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Paris, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very professional to work with

Profile Picture Fisola, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Ola from Ijorere was absolutely amazing! I was initially apprehensive on using another international vendor (I am from the Bahamas) because another company had completely disappointed me, but Ola completely turned this experience around for me. I explained my reservations, and she completely understood my concerns. She was accommodating, extremely professional, and patient. The finished product was superb, and I got exactly what I envisioned and more! She completely exceeded both my husband and I expectations. My wedding guests are still raving about our wedding invites. The customer service I received was unmatched and the invites, save the dates, and menu cards that I received were impeccable . I would recommend her services to anyone who wants to be blown away!

Profile Picture Philece, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Greatest quality paper and unique design. She was very patient with us even though we changed our minds a lot.

Profile Picture User5350187, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Ola was very attentive from the beginning of the process to the end. I had only one tweak to my initial proof, and I believe it was due to her attention to the details I laid out in our initial consultation, as well as through using her impeccable design skills!
And I want to point out that she will deliver on your vision! I initially wanted to add a special touch to my invites, but it put me over budget, and when I received the first pictures of the invites, I was beyond ECSTATIC to see that she had included that special touch at no cost to me, simply because she did not want to sacrifice the vision.
You will be attended to from start to finish - Ijorere will not disappoint. Thank you Ola!

Profile Picture Kathy, 8/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

wow wow and wow! Incredibly professional throughout the process. She sent me several suggestions, then I was able to pick the design I liked the most. I also received several mock ups and was able to proofread to make sure that I had the perfect invitation. We also received the invitations well in advance of the time we needed to mail them out. Very timely, responsive, and stress free!

I have received an overwhelmingly positive reaction to the invitation suite! Including the following comments:
"So pretty! this is the fanciest invitation I've ever seen"
"your wedding invitation is the prettiest invitation I've ever seen!"
"fantastic invitation!"
"Best wedding invitation ever"
"Your invitation is amazing!!!!!"
"Some invitation! very nice. I washed my hands before I even touched it!"
"the invite is so cute!"
"we are both thoroughly impressed!"
"It's beautiful. He loves the paper, I love everything!!!!"
"most beautiful invite ever!"
"OMG!!! Your invitations are absolutely beautiful!!!"
"My husband said we have to keep the invitation as decoration"
"This invitation is so pretty!"
"Got your amazing invite! so beautiful!!"
"Umm...this is the most beautiful piece of mail I have ever received at any address."

All of these comments made me feel like it was money well spent :) It also made me that much more excited about the wedding, after all this is the first real intro to our wedding.

Profile Picture User5211457, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Ola was amazing to work with. Her deocorations and set-up were wonderful and fit my needs perfectly!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Wedding Planning

Ola did an AMAZING job on my wedding reception from the planning to the execution. She was very flexible and always had great suggestions. Ola worked with my budget and was open to my own ideas and vision. Anytime that I needed her she made it a point to respond quickly. Her team did a great job and I would highly recommend her! Very professional. Let me not forget her beautiful venue. All of my guests loved it! You will not be disappointed :)

Profile Picture Megan, 4/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Thank you so much for our beautiful cards! you do work of quality! I will definitely be recommending Ijorere.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Uwayemen, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Ola of IJORERE is a creative genius- there are just no two ways about it! I contacted her looking for "unusual" invitations and printing for my Indian-American wedding, and I was, along with every one of my guests, completely blown away! The invitations looked like nothing I had ever seen- a wooden box engraved with our names that opened to reveal a staggered, 4-page, hand-sewn invitation embossed with a custom mehndi design! Half my guests called to reply because they didn't want to give up the reply cards! The other half sent emails or texts expressing their amazement at what they'd received. And Ola was just getting started. . . the programs for the two ceremonies were so beautiful, elegant, creative, and unique that my guests literally didn't leave any behind for me to keep! Fortunately, Ola is so organized that she had saved extras to ship to me after the wedding. From escort cards that were "picked" off vines on a wall instead of merely chosen from a table to translucent menus secured with black "zen" stones, Ola's ability to think outside the box and create gorgeous keepsakes kept my guests gasping with excitement at each new thing they encountered. I only wish I had hired Ola to plan the entire wedding! I have no doubt she is one of the top talents in her field, and I only hope I can say "I knew her when I could afford her!" :) Speaking of which, Ola's prices are so reasonable that I'll be ordering invitations to EVERY party we throw from here on. There are few professionals whom I admire more than Ola, and I can assure anyone who's considering working with her that there isn't a single reason to hold back.

Profile Picture User817278, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Ijorere?s design is extraordinary! You can see how passionate Tokunbo of Ijorere is about her designs and how she wants to share it with the world. She made our custom thank you cards; I had only wished we had discovered her earlier so she could have created our invitations for us.

Profile Picture Elaine, 8/1/09, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Ijorere made our wedding experience absolutely marvelous. The table place cards were creative and unique and our thank you cards were beautiful and breathe taking. Thank you for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Mohammed K., 8/1/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Ola Tokunbo from Ijorere is gifted, personable, dedicated and passionate about what she does. Her invitations speak for itself. She is mind blowing. You need to get a taste of it by patronizing her. Martha Stewart gat nothing on Ijorere invites. Best of luck Ola.

Profile Picture Helen, 7/25/09, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Ijorere services was exquisite as well as of top most quality. Her professionalism portrayed while rendering her services was amazing and I would not hesistate to refer and as well as recommend her to anyone who wants not just a great service but a day that is grand and FABULOUS.

Profile Picture Tega, 11/22/08, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Her work is absolutely amazing! Don't go to IJORERE The Invitation for simple 'Martha Stewart looking' invites. If you are bold and want something truly unique & exotic then this is the place to go. Ola of Ijorere is also very personable. You've just got to love IJORERE, We are extremely pleased with her unique designs.

Very modern & unique!