IGphotovideo Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Monika
    Monika J. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We couldn't be happier with the result

We hired Egidijus and Roman through IG PHOTO VIDEO for our very last-minute wedding (capturing both photo and video), and we couldn't be happier with the result!
    They are absolutely amazing, wonderful, and incredible! They are efficient, diligent, and dedicated.
    Searching for a wedding photographer was the most important part of the wedding for us. After a lot of searching, I had a list of over 10 photographers and videographers websites and profiles to choose from. Although they were good, I wasn't satisfied, so I researched a few more. I'm glad I kept searching. When I got to Ig photo video website, I saw breathtaking photos, was blown away, and I immediately knew they were "the one." Photographer and videographer was the easiest part of the whole wedding process. They even helped suggest other planning pieces for the wedding as well. Once we started discussing locations and photos for the day and what I wanted, they knew exactly what to suggest. I had some ideas also and they took those ideas and made them better. They were very prompt and responsive throughout the whole process. They made the whole day smooth and effortless for me. They were calm throughout the whole process which made me calm as well. I am so grateful for Egidijus and Roman and all of their help. Their hard work, commitment, professionalism, and dedication shows in photos and video. I hope to work with this company again soon! I wish we could do it all over again, and at least we can relive the moment through our photos and video! Thank you guys, from the bottom of our hearts!
  • Kelly
    Kelly D. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Pictures and video were better than my inspiration pictures

Egidijus and Quincy of IGphotovideo are the dynamic duo making dreams happen across Wisconsin, Illinois, and more (because they do weddings). In the days of Pinterest, every bride to be, or just girl hopping to get engaged, scours the internet, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. looking for the perfect engagement and wedding photos. Egidijus allows you to flood his inbox with all of the inspiration photos. When the time came for my engagement and wedding photos, they delivered! The pictures were better than my inspiration pictures! Egidijus took into consideration the photos and my own personal taste to deliver the most gorgeous photos. I cannot wait to see these printed on my photobook!
    The video shows each moment: getting ready, first look, ceremony, reception....we got 3 hours of video, highlight and teaser, which I share with my friends on Instagram - it is so incredible. I had hundreds of comments.
    Even before the weddings, I had a lot of questions, and Ivan from sales helped me a lot with the timeline and planing.
    Ladies, I cannot recommend IGphotovideo enough. The time you spend with them is so comfortable the pictures and video are a dream.
    Kettia G. Married on 08/06/2022

Amazing work!

If you’re reading this review, you’re likely considering Ivan and IG PHOTO VIDEO as part of your big day. DO IT!! We were originally drawn to his unique style of work, music-video like approach, and storytelling ability in capturing the essence of people’s wedding days. Working with Ivan was incredible and we can’t say enough about how much we loved his work. We booked him back in 2021 for our 2022 wedding. We had two ceremonies one in the church and another at the venue (Nigerian style ))). He was super flexible and accommodating. He did such an amazing job incorporating the two ceremonies together into one seamless video, which he turned around even quicker than we expected! Ivan is a delight to work with—truly a genuinely kind person. His video editing craftsmanship and storytelling are compelling—rewatching our video + highlights felt like taking us right back to the memories and joy of our day. Do yourself and your future self a favor and get Ivan to make your wedding video that you’ll cherish for years to come.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Shelly
    Shelly F. Married on 06/18/2022

Are true professionals!

The team of IG PHOTO VIDEO are true professionals who have a deep love for their craft. Between preparation meetings, an engagement shoot, and of course the biggest day of our lives, they are an expert at capturing these special moments that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

In what is seemingly becoming a larger sea of wedding videographerss, we very decidedly relied on IG PHOTO VIDEO. The professionalism, experience, and from my view, the composition of the video and technical abilities set them apart from the many others we had considered.

What has been produced after the fact is what really matters - and truly, my husband and I are thrilled with the end results. We are grateful to have worked with IG PHOTO VIDEO and would recommend this company without hesitation.
  • Isabella
    Isabella P. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You can't go wrong with this team!

The team of IG PHOTO VIDEO was so easy to work with in the planning stages and was very responsive while we were getting all the preparations in place for the wedding.
    On the wedding day, they were extremely flexible as we had some of our scheduled events get a little behind schedule!

When we received the video, we were completely floored at how amazing it was! It exceeded our high expectations and was absolutely breathtaking. The little moments they shot without us even knowing really made the video stand out. All videos were phenomenal, and the choice of music matched perfectly.
    We love our Full video it is more than 2 hours and shows the whole wedding day.
    Honestly, we did not expect the video to so perfectly replicate and express the wonderful spirit of our wedding day, but it did!
    You can't go wrong with this team!
    I know if I have any other future events or photos I will be giving IGphotovideo a call! You should too!

IGphotovideo's reply:

Isabella, thank you so much for your review! We're in love with your video, and the whole team was in awe of your video, which we're putting the final finishing touches on. What a beautiful wedding you had :) Thank you
  • Nicole
    Nicole H. Married on 05/14/2022

Wow! I am so happy

Ivan & his team did a FANTASTIC job. They were easy to work with and discreet on our wedding day, and we absolutely love the finalphotos and videos!! They captured the feel of our wedding, and we are SO grateful they were there to document our day and create these beautiful, BEAUTIFUL memories for us. Thank you!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica G. Married on 08/21/2021

Great to work with

We used IG for video only but their team is awesome. Great communication throughout the entire process. The videographer came early, was super nice, and very professional. The final product was delivered to us on time and better than expected. Our wedding trailer and full video is amazing!
    Brian G. Married on 08/06/2021

Amazing!

I can't say enough good things about Ivan and his work. Our wedding was a lot harder than most weddings because it was very non-standard so it took a lot of adaptability. He captured everything that helped us to remember our big day. His editing skills were also amazing! Don't think twice about hiring Ivan - he is great!
    Modelynn Q. Married on 04/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

photo/video team was extremely professional

IG PHOTO VIDEO was the absolutely perfect company to capture our wedding, and we cannot imagine having anyone else as the photographer and videographer. They truly went above and beyond to make sure our day was special, that we were taken care of, and that we had a multitude of pictures and videos to commemorate our wedding. Every step of the way, photo/video team was extremely professional, kind, and so organized. Even after many changes to our wedding plans due to COVID-19, they were very flexible and made sure we would still have every special moment captured. The humor of photographer and direction for group shots was outstanding and kept everyone smiling and moving along. Our couple's pictures were absolutely stunning, and we had a great time in the process. We also took advantage of the videography services that IG PHOTO VIDEO offers, and that turned out spectacular as well. From the first meeting, we knew that we wanted to have them capture our wedding. We are so glad that we hired this company, and you will be too!

IGphotovideo's reply:

Thank you! It was a great time working with you! You are an amazing couple and your wedding was so nice!
  • Jen
    Jen W. Married on 03/27/2021

I can't recommend Ivan enough

My husband and I can't recommend Ivan enough. He did an amazing job shooting our engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos and video. Everything went extremely smoothly, and our album and videos turned out amazing.
    I honestly was expecting to find maybe 1 or 2 photos that I liked (I don't particularly enjoy photos taken of myself), but I was stunned when I had too many to even choose from. I'm so happy Ivan did all he could to photograph me in flattering poses. I'm also very impressed with the way our candid photos turned out as well.
    We've decided that our annual anniversary tradition will be to look at our wedding album and watch our video together for years to come. Fantastic job, 5 stars all around. Thank you Ivan, and again, I'm very sorry for the delay in this posting.
  • Ana
    Ana M. Married on 01/16/2021

Best experience!

We had a great experience working with Ivan from IG Photo Video! We booked Ivan as the photographer for our wedding and our son’s Christening. Ivan provided exceptional HD quality, beautiful photos at a great price. He also provided us with an unlimited number of professionally edited photos, which gave us close to 800 gorgeous pictures to treasure. He also provides 50 printed images and a USB drive of all of images in high resolution. After comparing many photographers while searching, IG Photo Video truly provides the best value at the most reasonable price and gives you exceptional quality work. Ivan was punctual, easy to work with, and understanding of all of the day’s unexpected moments. He also gave great directions on posing and made the process very easy. The pictures came out beautifully and it was our best decision to hire Ivan!
    We would absolutely hire him again, and after seeing our photos, our guests said that they will be reaching out to him as well!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/10/2020

Very nice work

We paid for the max hours and he took 500 photos. I absolutely love them where I am having a hard time picking out which ones I want him to add to my photo book. I even love the effects he did with some of the photos with different lighting. Would recommend him to anyone one who is looking for a nice affordable photographer. He even remembered to get all the little items that made the place look amazing.
    Arlynn A. Married on 07/26/2020

All around excellent

Ivan and Luke were excellent to work with. They were very patient and friendly! The quality of their work is off the charts!!
    Liana G. Married on 11/15/2019

Fantastic!

Ivan and igphotovideo were amazing throughout our wedding process! Ivan’s photos are absolutely stunning. In addition to taking gorgeous photos, he is incredibly punctual, professional, and reliable. We highly recommend hiring him for any event!
    Nastasiya H. Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome job

Perfect job great photograph price is good came on time help us to make choice with place I’m really happy and recommend this photograph
    Mary H. Married on 10/19/2019

HIGHLY recommend

I fell in love with Ivan's beautifully candid photos when I was searching for a wedding photographer last year and he did not disappoint when he shot our wedding in October 2019!

Aside from his talent, Ivan and his team were the best to work with on our wedding day. They were extremely flexible (helped our niece and nephew join the group picture fun), organized (coordinated a mess of family photos :)) and personable (Roman had the group super impressed by memorizing all of the bridal party's names in the first 10 minutes of being onsite)!

Ivan's photos captured the emotion and spirit of our day perfectly and we couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out. We have had so much trouble putting together a book because it is too hard to pick our favorites!

I would HIGHLY recommend Ivan and his team to anyone looking for a wedding photographer and videographer!
    Jessica J. Married on 10/18/2019

Ivan was amazing!

Ivan captured all the perfect moments of our big day so we can relive them anytime we want!!
  • Tony
    Tony D. Married on 07/27/2019

Beyond happy

If I could give 6 stars I would. You wedding video turned out amazing. I highly recommend Ivan!!
    Brenda Married on 07/05/2019

Wonderful!!

My pictures turned out amazing! Ivan took a ton of photos! I received my photos within five weeks of my wedding. He truly did an amazing job! Thank you!
    Katarzyna Married on 06/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great ! Highly recommended !

Ivan is great ! He did video for us ! With a drone ! :) it was so easy to work with him and he listened what exactly we wanted on our video . The video was ready very quick ! I’m really happy with the results and I’m telling everyone about Ivan . Highly recommended !
    David F. Married on 02/19/2019

AMAZING photographer!!!

IGphotovideo is in one word AMAZING! My wife wanted a video so bad and I seriously did not want to spend the additional money... I mean seriously who watches their wedding video that often. Well, I’m happy to say that it’s worth every penny!! The short edited film they give you is like your own personal movie trailer of your entire wedding day (which you WILL watch over and over again... and so will your family and friends). You also get all your edited footage. The two videographers we had (Ivan & Pavlo) were super professional, fun to be around and make you feel like movie stars! I highly recommend IGphotovideo... Thank you, Ivan Gloshchaniuk.
    Ron Married on 12/28/2018

Fantastic Wedding Video

In late December we engaged IGphotoVideo to video our Wedding and Wedding Reception, which occurred at different locations over two days. IGphotovideo did a absolute fantastic job capturing all then key elements of our wedding (private ceremony in a home in Glencoe) and reception (250 plus guests at a location in Lincolnshire). IGphotovideo is an very talented professional group. We were so pleased with both the longer video of activities and the shorter (5 minute) Highlights Video. When we rec'd the Highlights Video - we watched it five times - and then called IGphotovideo to tell him how very happy we were with this clip. We recommend this vendor to any couple desiring a high-quality wedding video.
    Luba K. Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent work

Great job! Thanks a lot for wonderful pictures and great memories! It was pleasure to work with you!
  • O
    Olesia Z. Married on 10/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Maternity, newborn and christening photos

Perfect service. Thank you !!!
  • Patty
    Patty V. Married on 10/13/2018

Very Professional

Ivan was amazing! His pictures on his website and Facebook are absolute gorgeous. We were so lucky to hire Ivan for our wedding and he did a fantastic job. He is flexible, professional, creative and very responsive . Our pictures aren’t ready yet but we revived a few samples and We absolutely love them. I can’t wait to see the rest. I highly recommend him to anyone! He is very talented! Hire him now!
illustration stars