IGM Production Reviews

4 | Conyers, GA

4 Reviews for IGM Production

Alexis P. · Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful wedding memories

IGM Production LLC, exceeded my expectations on such a special day. They were professional and were able to adjust when there were last minute changes during the wedding. They captured all the special moments and smiles that I will be able to go back and look at over the years. The production appeared to be experienced, timely, and great price for the amazing work. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Jillian H. · Married on 10/13/2018

My experience was stress free

I was anxious about my special day but Victor was so professinal and prompt that he had my complete trust! I felt like my money was well spent for the effort and attention to detail that he provided. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Brenda E. · Married on 06/25/2016

Mrs. Edwards

The entire experience was excellent from the beginning to the end. The finished product was superb!!!! My husband and I were extremely delighted with every aspect aspect of our beautiful wedding video.

Sent on 03/29/2019

D Clark · Married on 07/03/2015

Mcdaniel wedding

IGM was one of the best choices we made for our big day!!!!! Mr. Bowman captured everything I would've missed. His pictures were simply remarkable with such clarity and focus. He showed professionalism and knowledge of his art by capturing the best lighting and important details. I recommend IGM to others.

Sent on 03/21/2019