ieie Bridal Reviews

ieie Bridal 5
ieie Bridal 6
ieie Bridal 7

Stacey · Getting married on 07/20/2019

I could not be happier with my dress from ieie bridal. We worked together to piece together a design that fit what I imagined absolutely perfectly. I communicated with Wendy the entire time, who was incredibly professional, quick to respond, and gave great suggestions. I cried when I tried it on, a perfect fit. Hopefully I never get married again, but if I did, I’d order my dress from ieie without hestiation lol!

Robin · Married on 10/25/2018

I sent a photo of a dress I wanted and they custom made it for me in a different color. I was worried about ordering my wedding dress online but they exceeded all my expectations. The dress was exactly like the photo and the quality couldn’t be better. It is gorgeous and they really did a fantastic job. I highly recommend them. Wendy was good to reply to emails.

Monica · Married on 10/21/2018

You won't be disappointed.

I fell in love with a dress I could not but had to have. I sent Wendy photos of that dress along with another dress and asked her to combine them and make my dream dress. She came through yall and made me a one of a kind custom gown. I have not stopped receiving compliments on my dress. It was definitely a show stopper.

ieie Bridal 8
    ieie Bridal 9
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Quality Wedding Dress Available

The wedding dress I received from Ieie Bridal was beyond my expectations. Wendy and her crew make the highest quality wedding dress customized to your needs. She will make your wedding dress dreams come true and exceed your expectations.

ieie Bridal 10
    ieie Bridal 11
    ieie Bridal 12
    ieie Bridal 13
    ieie Bridal 14

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

I can 't rave enough about how fantastic this dress is! I used this petticoat underneath for the ceremony and pictures: http://a.co/d/1oocWRn (It looks big but is very light and adds a little ventilation in the summer! :P) I then removed the petticoat and bustled the dress for the rest of the day. I also can't recommend getting it custom fit enough. It will be a huge savings in alterations, as well as less stress. You'll feel so good putting on your dress that already fits you perfectly. The bustier I wore underneath gave me a little extra boost, but I could've gone without it, since the bodice is very well-made. This dress is quality and elegance the whole way through.

ieie Bridal 15
    ieie Bridal 16
    ieie Bridal 17
    ieie Bridal 18
    ieie Bridal 19

Marissa · Married on 08/03/2018

Well, let me just say that ordering your wedding dress online is no longer a scary experience! I have so many good things to say about ieie bridal. I was searching the depths of the internet for a modest, vintage-inspired wedding dress under $600. And let's face it, even though I like to say I'm not picky and I'm a pretty chill bride...I am picky about my dress. Super picky. After trying on dresses at a local boutique, and being turned off by having to make an appointment and all the immodest dresses at David's Bridal, I decided to take a risk. I found Wendy on Etsy and sent her some (pretty terrible) photoshopped combinations of 3 dresses I liked. She told me she could design my dream dress for $500. At first I was skeptical, but after reading so many 5 star reviews I decided to give it a shot. I am SO glad that I did! Not only did Wendy design my dress EXACTLY the way I envisioned it (from 3 pictures!!) but it also fit me almost perfectly. The only adjustments I may have to make would be in the shoulder; just a bit snug but by no means unwearable, and that would be my fault for getting my measurements a little off. I do recommend having a seamstress measure you if you go the custom measurements route; it's definitely worth it, and saves you a lot of money on alterations later! I want to say too the the quality of the dress is amazing. The lace is heavy and beautiful, with a soft pearlescent shine to the thread. The chiffon is double-layered and very high quality. The dress is pleated well and even lined with a built-in bra, which I had not even requested. There is boning in the waist and the hem is reinforced. I chose a corset back, and the panel is very well done. Overall, I was shocked that I got my own custom, beautifully handmade wedding dress for a total of $530. I ordered on April 28th, and my dress shipped May 29 and arrived May 31. I couldn't be more pleased and I HIGHLY recommend ieie bridal! I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my dress this August!

ieie Bridal 20
    ieie Bridal 21

Dena · Married on 07/21/2018

I have no words for how beautiful my dress is. I love it. It was perfect for me.

M · Married on 07/20/2018

I was hesitant to buy an dress online, but everything about the dress was what I was looking for. Wendy made sure it would fit me. The dress is absolutely gorgeous, the beading and lace is so beautiful. I would highly recommend!!

Kate · Married on 06/29/2018

I ordered a 98" veil from eiei Bridal only recently - it took less than two weeks to arrive (from memory), and I live in Australia. I am absolutely over the moon with the quality of the veil I ordered! It is soft, and flows so so well. The colour is exactly as I expected, and I cannot wait to get married wearing this in 2.5 months' time. I had planned on taking my veil off for the reception but I am so in love with it, I'm not sure I will want to now!

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2018

My dress turned out perfectly!!!!! Thanks so much!!!

E. · Married on 06/02/2018

If you're on the fence, do not hesitate to contact ieie Bridal. The prices can't be beat, they are super responsive, and the quality is nothing short of excellent. I made a few changes to the dress after receiving it, which were easy to do because the construction was solid. I ended up with my dream dress for much, much less than the price of a traditional wedding dress.

ieie Bridal 22
    ieie Bridal 23
    ieie Bridal 24

Alexis · Married on 05/27/2018

My name is Alexis, and I am 21 and will be getting married in May. I purchased a custom dress from ieie Bridal and I can't say enough wonderful things about working with Wendy! I found out about ieie Bridal through Etsy when I was looking for tea length wedding dresses. I decided to contact her and ask about pricing and if she would be able to recreate a dress I really loved but could not afford and wanted to tweak. She was so accommodating! She worked with me within my price range and was so helpful in answering any questions I had about my dress. She wasn't pushy and was very professional. I was able to send her different pictures and run different ideas by her for months before finally settling on what I wanted. I had my measurements taken, sent them to her, and my custom dress was made and shipped to me within 2 months. I have tried it on and it fits like a glove. It is absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day!

I know that shopping online can be really stressful. I looked into so many different options and vendors for my wedding dress, and with all honesty, working with Wendy was the best decision I made. If this is any help for any bride, I have no regrets about my decision to purchase my dress from Wendy. My dress is beautiful, it was within my price range, and there were no problems I encountered along the way.

April · Married on 05/12/2018

I just love my dress that was made for me. Wendy was awesome on answering my emails.

ieie Bridal 25

Mary · Married on 04/08/2018

I bought my wedding dress from Ieie. I was nervous to make such an important purchase online, sight unseen, but I couldn't be happier with my dress! It arrived ahead of schedule, was beautifully made, and fit perfectly! My dress came fully lined, with so many petticoats, beautiful lace embroidery, and such great quality! I'd have paid twice what they charged!

ieie Bridal 26

Desiree · Married on 04/06/2018

The veil I ordered arrived quickly and is exactly what I envisioned.
    It was so refreshing being able to afford the veil that most bridal shops were going to charge hundreds of dollars for.
    All communication with the shop was handled quickly and with great customer service.

• User3254057 · event on: 04/25/2015

My daughter wanted a custom senior prom dress, I researched for weeks looking for the perfect dressmaker. My daughter and I are detailed oriented and Wendy was the perfect match for us! She was patient with a we ironed out the details. I knew immediately she was the one for us. We collaborated on a custom dress using multiple ideas and the end result was stunning! The quality of the fabric and dress details (there were many) were impeccable. I can not say enough about this dress. My daughter said she felt like a princess all night as the compliments rolled in (even the boys were impressed and that says a lot) even bystanders marveled at this dress. Many moms wanted their sons/daughters to take a picture with my daughter in her dress. I have found my one and only dressmaker for life! Thanks Wendy for making prom a magical night for my daughter.

Victoria · Married on 11/04/2017

Wendy was marvelous with working with my request and the package arrived a week and a half before expected. It was exactly what I had envisioned. She was quick to respond and incredibly sweet. She's now my top recommendation for online bridal needs!

ieie Bridal 27
    ieie Bridal 28
    ieie Bridal 29

Ann · Married on 10/27/2017

Loved my retro wedding dress from ieie Bridal! Wendy was extremely responsive and very accommodating. The quality of the dress was superb - the bodice had boning and there were numerous layers of tulle. The fit was great - true to standard industry sizing. The price was far below what I found at other retailers. I was looking for something truly unique and found it at ieie Bridal. I would highly recommended buying from ieie Bridal - you will not be disappointed!

ieie Bridal 30
    ieie Bridal 31
    ieie Bridal 32

Maura · Married on 10/14/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Ieie!! I got my dress (standard size, not a custom order), faux fur shrug and cape from here! My dress fit perfectly, I didn’t need any alterations. They were all so beautiful and I got tons of compliments! I give Ieie my highest recommendation, you won’t be disappointed - you can order from here with confidence - they offer excellent products and value and Wendy took the time to answer my questions. Thank you Ieie!❤️

Rebecca · Married on 10/08/2017

I messaged the seller and asked if I should do a custom or buy a stock size. She was very quick with getting back to me and providing advice. My dress arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I did not even need to get any alterations done to her! The dress was true to the measurements provided and the details were impeccable. I was a bit nervous buying a dress online, but I am glad I went ahead and did.

ieie Bridal 33

Amber · Married on 09/09/2017

I'm a high school teacher--my life is never easy. Between staying late to help students and late-night paper grading, I'm constantly busy! That's why it was so nice to contact ieie bridal! I always imagined my wedding dress as non-traditional, and definitely had a vision in mind. After contacting ieie bridal, it was super easy, even with my busy, non-stop life to collaborate and create the perfect custom wedding dress. Wendy was very accommodating, and after a few conversations it was so great to be able to not worry about my wedding dress. When it arrived, I was stunned; the dress was absolutely perfect! I almost can't believe that I can tell people I have an actual custom wedding dress, in my exact vision. The price was very affordable, too. For this type of dress anywhere else, I'd have to pay at least $1,000.00--that definitely wasn't the case at ieie bridal! I'd recommend this bridal shop to anyone. 5/5

Dawn · Married on 07/22/2017

I was very nervous in purchasing a dress online but after reading the reviews I knew it would be a great experience. Wendy always kept me updated on the progress and the document to provided your measurements was very simple to use. When the dress arrived I was stunned, it was better than the pictures. It fit amazingly and the attention to detail because it is hand made not factory produced was better than I ever expected. I would HIGHLY recommend IEIE Bridal to everyone, thank you Wendy!!!!!!

Heda · Married on 06/11/2017

I saw my beautiful, mint green tea length dress on Etsy some months ago. It was love at first sight. Despite the risks of ordering a dress from another continent I wrote Ieie's Bridal Dress Boutique and what I got was very fast answers for my questions and professional service attitude. The dress arrived today and I cannot be happier, it's a masterpiece. I absolutely recommend them for anyone who wants a unique and at the same time high-quaility dress for her wedding.

Shawna · Married on 06/10/2017

Ieie Bridal was so helpful! Wendy's customer service was second to none, and my dress came before expected and fit me like a glove. I was hesitant to order online, but I am so glad I did. I recommend Ieie bridal to young ladies often!
    So happy with my dress :)
    -Shawna

Chelsea · Married on 06/03/2017

Wendy is AMAZING! It was so difficult to find a website with modest, plus size dresses that were great quality! Ieie is definitely the place to order from! Within a month my dress was ready and it took about 3 days to be delivered. Wendy was extremely professional and just on point with everything! I'm absolutely in love with my dress! Thank you, Ieie!