ieie Bridal Reviews

214 | Jersey City, NJ

214 Reviews for ieie Bridal

Lisa Masters · Getting married on 07/07/2020

Very happy soon to be bride!

Ieie are very easy to communicate with and any questions I had were answered very promptly. I love my dress, it's exactly what I wanted and can't wait to wear it in July.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Sara Silva · Married on 04/29/2020

Easy process, amazing item

Everything was very easy with ieie Bridal. Wendy was always so nice and willing to help.
    My dress is astonishingly beautiful and quality is unbelievable, I'm in love!

Will recommend for sure!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Danielle Marion · Married on 01/25/2020

More than I could have ever imagined.

Customer care blew me out of the water! Helpful with all my fitting and alteration needs. Made me feel like a dream!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Wucker · Married on 01/10/2020

Gorgeous, Unique Dresses

I chose to get my dress at ieie Bridal because I wanted a very specific-looking, vintage wedding dress. After looking in some local wedding dress boutiques, I started looking on Etsy and found ieie Bridal and their amazing selection of dresses. I spotted my perfect dress pretty quickly and knew that it was the one. While ordering from an online wedding dress seller was nerve-wracking, it all melted away once my dress arrived. It was exactly what I wanted and fit me well. I received numerous compliments throughout my wedding day and felt gorgeous in my ieie Bridal dress. I highly recommend their dresses!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Talitha

Talitha Hernandez · Married on 09/29/2019

Superb in every way

The customer service was excellent and my dress was perfect!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Margarita Mendez · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful Wedding Dress

Exactly what I was looking for, A Modest But Beautiful Wedding Gown. Very Well-made, I received tons of compliments from friends, family and even co-workers. I felt like a princess. Very small alteration made on the sleeve length and that was it, the dress fit me perfectly!! So worth the money and so convenient. Communication was excellent with shop owner & received my dress faster than expected! Highly recommend this shop!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Filip

Filip Nay · Married on 09/19/2019

Great experience

uncomplicated, fast response by mail, additional informations have been provided to help finding the right size, safe and timeline sending by DHL. The dress is great and made with pleasant textiles to feel comfortable.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Brown · Married on 08/23/2019

A Dress Expertly Tailored to My Body and Vision

Although I was apprehensive and a little nervous about ordering a dress off the internet, Wendy was so thoughtful and thorough in our conversations that I felt completely at ease. She went through every detail with me, even when I decided to make drastic changes, and always confirmed what I wanted before taking forward steps. The sketch, veil, and custom dress were all breathtaking, and I am blown away by how perfectly the dress fits! Very minor tailoring was necessary, as is expected, but overall I am in love with it and can't praise Wendy's work enough. Definitely go with her if you're looking for a one of a kind dress!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Destiny

Destiny Hildebrand · Married on 08/10/2019

Customized and personal

From the start my experience was personalized and custom. Wendy took my idea and turned it into a reality. All I had was a picture and an idea for how I might like to personalize it. She exceeded my expectations and my wedding dress is absolutely amazing and one of a kind. It fits like a dream and arrived with time to spare. I am so impressed and highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Stacey · Married on 07/20/2019

I could not be happier with my dress from ieie bridal. We worked together to piece together a design that fit what I imagined absolutely perfectly. I communicated with Wendy the entire time, who was incredibly professional, quick to respond, and gave great suggestions. I cried when I tried it on, a perfect fit. Hopefully I never get married again, but if I did, I’d order my dress from ieie without hestiation lol!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 01/11/2019

Gorgeous Custom Winter Long Wedding Cloak with Fur Edges and Hood

After many weeks of searching for a beautiful winter cloak that I was envisioning of wearing for my Winter Wonderland Wedding, I came across Ieie Bridal. I found the 76" Winter Long Wedding Cloak with Fur Edges and Hood. It looked stunning. I emailed the company and asked if there was any way that I could order the cloak to be 90" long instead of 76" so that it would be as long as the train on my dress. I received a very friendly and helpful email back from Wendy saying that yes, they could create a custom cloak for me for only a small amount more. I was thrilled! I purchased the custom cloak with the length of 90" and awaited for it to arrive in the mail. Wendy was wonderful and any question I had or update I requested, she replied in a timely manner. I was absolutely blown away when the cloak arrived in the mail. It also came with a beautiful hand muff. I knew the cloak was going to be pretty, I just didn't know it was going to be so epic, unique and gorgeous. It was way better than I had even dreamed of. I felt like Queen Guinevere in Camelot on my wedding day. I received so many compliments from our wedding guests, as well as others, who loved my cloak. I was beyond pleased with the service I received as well as the quality of the fabric used in the cloak. I highly recommend Ieie Bridal for any of your wedding wardrobe needs.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Rachel Sueppel · Married on 12/21/2018

A Wonderful Experience!

My wedding gown was perfect! Wendy helped ease my fears about ordering online, and made the whole experience enjoyable. I couldn't have been happier with my wedding gown!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Shannon M Kupfer · Married on 11/30/2018

Such a great experience!

I wasn't completely sure about ordering my wedding dress online, but while visiting the ieie Bridal site I saw THE dress, the one I had to have. The price was excellent and I saw lots of good reviews so I ordered it. Those reviews? There's a reason they're so good. Wendy is responsive and patient, and the dress arrived early and was even more gorgeous in person than on the site. I felt beautiful in it, and am sorry I'll probably only wear it once. I adore it, and I adore ieie Bridal. I can't recommend Wendy enough.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Robin · Married on 10/25/2018

I sent a photo of a dress I wanted and they custom made it for me in a different color. I was worried about ordering my wedding dress online but they exceeded all my expectations. The dress was exactly like the photo and the quality couldn’t be better. It is gorgeous and they really did a fantastic job. I highly recommend them. Wendy was good to reply to emails.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Monica · Married on 10/21/2018

You won't be disappointed.

I fell in love with a dress I could not but had to have. I sent Wendy photos of that dress along with another dress and asked her to combine them and make my dream dress. She came through yall and made me a one of a kind custom gown. I have not stopped receiving compliments on my dress. It was definitely a show stopper.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Quality Wedding Dress Available

The wedding dress I received from Ieie Bridal was beyond my expectations. Wendy and her crew make the highest quality wedding dress customized to your needs. She will make your wedding dress dreams come true and exceed your expectations.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

I can 't rave enough about how fantastic this dress is! I used this petticoat underneath for the ceremony and pictures: http://a.co/d/1oocWRn (It looks big but is very light and adds a little ventilation in the summer! :P) I then removed the petticoat and bustled the dress for the rest of the day. I also can't recommend getting it custom fit enough. It will be a huge savings in alterations, as well as less stress. You'll feel so good putting on your dress that already fits you perfectly. The bustier I wore underneath gave me a little extra boost, but I could've gone without it, since the bodice is very well-made. This dress is quality and elegance the whole way through.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Marissa · Married on 08/03/2018

Well, let me just say that ordering your wedding dress online is no longer a scary experience! I have so many good things to say about ieie bridal. I was searching the depths of the internet for a modest, vintage-inspired wedding dress under $600. And let's face it, even though I like to say I'm not picky and I'm a pretty chill bride...I am picky about my dress. Super picky. After trying on dresses at a local boutique, and being turned off by having to make an appointment and all the immodest dresses at David's Bridal, I decided to take a risk. I found Wendy on Etsy and sent her some (pretty terrible) photoshopped combinations of 3 dresses I liked. She told me she could design my dream dress for $500. At first I was skeptical, but after reading so many 5 star reviews I decided to give it a shot. I am SO glad that I did! Not only did Wendy design my dress EXACTLY the way I envisioned it (from 3 pictures!!) but it also fit me almost perfectly. The only adjustments I may have to make would be in the shoulder; just a bit snug but by no means unwearable, and that would be my fault for getting my measurements a little off. I do recommend having a seamstress measure you if you go the custom measurements route; it's definitely worth it, and saves you a lot of money on alterations later! I want to say too the the quality of the dress is amazing. The lace is heavy and beautiful, with a soft pearlescent shine to the thread. The chiffon is double-layered and very high quality. The dress is pleated well and even lined with a built-in bra, which I had not even requested. There is boning in the waist and the hem is reinforced. I chose a corset back, and the panel is very well done. Overall, I was shocked that I got my own custom, beautifully handmade wedding dress for a total of $530. I ordered on April 28th, and my dress shipped May 29 and arrived May 31. I couldn't be more pleased and I HIGHLY recommend ieie bridal! I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my dress this August!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Dena · Married on 07/21/2018

I have no words for how beautiful my dress is. I love it. It was perfect for me.

Sent on 07/23/2018

M · Married on 07/20/2018

I was hesitant to buy an dress online, but everything about the dress was what I was looking for. Wendy made sure it would fit me. The dress is absolutely gorgeous, the beading and lace is so beautiful. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Kate · Married on 06/29/2018

I ordered a 98" veil from eiei Bridal only recently - it took less than two weeks to arrive (from memory), and I live in Australia. I am absolutely over the moon with the quality of the veil I ordered! It is soft, and flows so so well. The colour is exactly as I expected, and I cannot wait to get married wearing this in 2.5 months' time. I had planned on taking my veil off for the reception but I am so in love with it, I'm not sure I will want to now!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2018

My dress turned out perfectly!!!!! Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

E. · Married on 06/02/2018

If you're on the fence, do not hesitate to contact ieie Bridal. The prices can't be beat, they are super responsive, and the quality is nothing short of excellent. I made a few changes to the dress after receiving it, which were easy to do because the construction was solid. I ended up with my dream dress for much, much less than the price of a traditional wedding dress.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Alexis · Married on 05/27/2018

My name is Alexis, and I am 21 and will be getting married in May. I purchased a custom dress from ieie Bridal and I can't say enough wonderful things about working with Wendy! I found out about ieie Bridal through Etsy when I was looking for tea length wedding dresses. I decided to contact her and ask about pricing and if she would be able to recreate a dress I really loved but could not afford and wanted to tweak. She was so accommodating! She worked with me within my price range and was so helpful in answering any questions I had about my dress. She wasn't pushy and was very professional. I was able to send her different pictures and run different ideas by her for months before finally settling on what I wanted. I had my measurements taken, sent them to her, and my custom dress was made and shipped to me within 2 months. I have tried it on and it fits like a glove. It is absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day!

I know that shopping online can be really stressful. I looked into so many different options and vendors for my wedding dress, and with all honesty, working with Wendy was the best decision I made. If this is any help for any bride, I have no regrets about my decision to purchase my dress from Wendy. My dress is beautiful, it was within my price range, and there were no problems I encountered along the way.

Sent on 10/13/2017

April · Married on 05/12/2018

I just love my dress that was made for me. Wendy was awesome on answering my emails.

Sent on 02/16/2018