199 Reviews for ieie Bridal

Formal Gowns (2)
Hair Accessories (2)
Sample Gowns (1)
195 ieie Bridal Reviews

I could not be happier with my dress from ieie bridal. We worked together to piece together a design that fit what I imagined absolutely perfectly. I communicated with Wendy the entire time, who was incredibly professional, quick to respond, and gave great suggestions. I cried when I tried it on, a perfect fit. Hopefully I never get married again, but if I did, I’d order my dress from ieie without hestiation lol!

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I sent a photo of a dress I wanted and they custom made it for me in a different color. I was worried about ordering my wedding dress online but they exceeded all my expectations. The dress was exactly like the photo and the quality couldn’t be better. It is gorgeous and they really did a fantastic job. I highly recommend them. Wendy was good to reply to emails.

Profile Picture Robin, 10/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ended up picking Ieie Bridal to make my dress because of the reviews. And boy am I ever happy I did! I was having a hard time deciding on a dress, I fell in love with the back of one dress I tried on, but I hated the way the front of it looked. It was also a huge puffy dress and I didn’t want to wear it dancing all night, so I wanted to do a detachable skirt.

Wendy worked with me for weeks. I would send her photos with description of what I was looking for and she would tell me whether or not it was possible. The communication was excellent and I felt pretty confident that she would be able to pull off the dress of my dreams!

When the dress came in there where a couple of problems. The short dress underneath was too short and there were a couple minor details with buttons and tulle that I wasn’t completely satisfied with. I was so sure that I wasn’t going to be able to do anything about it... after all none of the problems were actually Wendy’s fault. Howeve she completely surprised me! I sent her the dress back with no issues. She was more than happy than I go back and make my dress perfect!

When the dress came back I was absolutely thrilled. I can’t stop staring at the photos of it. I never want to take it off! I have 5 months until my wedding and I’m sure I’ll try it on about 100 times before then!

You will not be dissapointed ordering a custom dress!

I also ordered a custom veil. The veil is so soft and just amazing quality! It as just as good as $600 veils I’ve seen in the stores.

Wendy is the BEST!!

Photo for ieie Bridal Review - Short dress so I can dance the night away!
Photo for ieie Bridal Review - Left is the original dress I tried on. Right is from Ieie!
Photos
Profile Picture Annisa, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Customization, Bride

I can 't rave enough about how fantastic this dress is! I used this petticoat underneath for the ceremony and pictures: http://a.co/d/1oocWRn (It looks big but is very light and adds a little ventilation in the summer! :P) I then removed the petticoat and bustled the dress for the rest of the day. I also can't recommend getting it custom fit enough. It will be a huge savings in alterations, as well as less stress. You'll feel so good putting on your dress that already fits you perfectly. The bustier I wore underneath gave me a little extra boost, but I could've gone without it, since the bodice is very well-made. This dress is quality and elegance the whole way through.

Photo for ieie Bridal Review - Note the beautiful beadwork on the bodice
Photo for ieie Bridal Review - Without the petticoat, and still princess af
Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Customization, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Replicas, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Veils, Bride

Well, let me just say that ordering your wedding dress online is no longer a scary experience! I have so many good things to say about ieie bridal. I was searching the depths of the internet for a modest, vintage-inspired wedding dress under $600. And let's face it, even though I like to say I'm not picky and I'm a pretty chill bride...I am picky about my dress. Super picky. After trying on dresses at a local boutique, and being turned off by having to make an appointment and all the immodest dresses at David's Bridal, I decided to take a risk. I found Wendy on Etsy and sent her some (pretty terrible) photoshopped combinations of 3 dresses I liked. She told me she could design my dream dress for $500. At first I was skeptical, but after reading so many 5 star reviews I decided to give it a shot. I am SO glad that I did! Not only did Wendy design my dress EXACTLY the way I envisioned it (from 3 pictures!!) but it also fit me almost perfectly. The only adjustments I may have to make would be in the shoulder; just a bit snug but by no means unwearable, and that would be my fault for getting my measurements a little off. I do recommend having a seamstress measure you if you go the custom measurements route; it's definitely worth it, and saves you a lot of money on alterations later! I want to say too the the quality of the dress is amazing. The lace is heavy and beautiful, with a soft pearlescent shine to the thread. The chiffon is double-layered and very high quality. The dress is pleated well and even lined with a built-in bra, which I had not even requested. There is boning in the waist and the hem is reinforced. I chose a corset back, and the panel is very well done. Overall, I was shocked that I got my own custom, beautifully handmade wedding dress for a total of $530. I ordered on April 28th, and my dress shipped May 29 and arrived May 31. I couldn't be more pleased and I HIGHLY recommend ieie bridal! I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my dress this August!

Photo for ieie Bridal Review - My photoshopped dress...
Photo for ieie Bridal Review - My lovely real dress!
Profile Picture Marissa , 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have no words for how beautiful my dress is. I love it. It was perfect for me.

Profile Picture Dena, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was hesitant to buy an dress online, but everything about the dress was what I was looking for. Wendy made sure it would fit me. The dress is absolutely gorgeous, the beading and lace is so beautiful. I would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture M, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered a 98" veil from eiei Bridal only recently - it took less than two weeks to arrive (from memory), and I live in Australia. I am absolutely over the moon with the quality of the veil I ordered! It is soft, and flows so so well. The colour is exactly as I expected, and I cannot wait to get married wearing this in 2.5 months' time. I had planned on taking my veil off for the reception but I am so in love with it, I'm not sure I will want to now!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress turned out perfectly!!!!! Thanks so much!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/16/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

If you're on the fence, do not hesitate to contact ieie Bridal. The prices can't be beat, they are super responsive, and the quality is nothing short of excellent. I made a few changes to the dress after receiving it, which were easy to do because the construction was solid. I ended up with my dream dress for much, much less than the price of a traditional wedding dress.

Profile Picture E., 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My name is Alexis, and I am 21 and will be getting married in May. I purchased a custom dress from ieie Bridal and I can't say enough wonderful things about working with Wendy! I found out about ieie Bridal through Etsy when I was looking for tea length wedding dresses. I decided to contact her and ask about pricing and if she would be able to recreate a dress I really loved but could not afford and wanted to tweak. She was so accommodating! She worked with me within my price range and was so helpful in answering any questions I had about my dress. She wasn't pushy and was very professional. I was able to send her different pictures and run different ideas by her for months before finally settling on what I wanted. I had my measurements taken, sent them to her, and my custom dress was made and shipped to me within 2 months. I have tried it on and it fits like a glove. It is absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day!

I know that shopping online can be really stressful. I looked into so many different options and vendors for my wedding dress, and with all honesty, working with Wendy was the best decision I made. If this is any help for any bride, I have no regrets about my decision to purchase my dress from Wendy. My dress is beautiful, it was within my price range, and there were no problems I encountered along the way.

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Customization

I just love my dress that was made for me. Wendy was awesome on answering my emails.

Profile Picture April, 5/12/18, 1 Review
1.1

My dress was ill fitting and required so many expensive alterations but in the end I couldn't wear it.

Profile Picture Katrina, 5/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress from Ieie. I was nervous to make such an important purchase online, sight unseen, but I couldn't be happier with my dress! It arrived ahead of schedule, was beautifully made, and fit perfectly! My dress came fully lined, with so many petticoats, beautiful lace embroidery, and such great quality! I'd have paid twice what they charged!

Photo for ieie Bridal Review - Ignore my derpface. Dress is so lovely!
Profile Picture Mary, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The veil I ordered arrived quickly and is exactly what I envisioned.
It was so refreshing being able to afford the veil that most bridal shops were going to charge hundreds of dollars for.
All communication with the shop was handled quickly and with great customer service.

Profile Picture Desiree, 4/6/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Wendy was marvelous with working with my request and the package arrived a week and a half before expected. It was exactly what I had envisioned. She was quick to respond and incredibly sweet. She's now my top recommendation for online bridal needs!

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I could not have been happier choosing ieie Bridal for my wedding dress. I loved their shorter and retro-styled wedding dresses, but knew that my vision for a wedding dress was not...traditional. Luckily, I was able to contact them 4 months before my wedding, explain what I was looking for, and it was done! Blue dress? Not a problem. No lace overlay on the skirt? You got it! Pockets? Absolutely. All of my requested modifications were easily done, and my dress ordered, made, and sent off to me a good month before my wedding.

As a plus-size bride, I especially appreciated being able to send in my measurements to get a custom-fit dress. When it arrived, I only required extremely minor fitting to be done by a local alterations place.

Profile Picture Erica, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Bride, Customization

Loved my retro wedding dress from ieie Bridal! Wendy was extremely responsive and very accommodating. The quality of the dress was superb - the bodice had boning and there were numerous layers of tulle. The fit was great - true to standard industry sizing. The price was far below what I found at other retailers. I was looking for something truly unique and found it at ieie Bridal. I would highly recommended buying from ieie Bridal - you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Ann, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience with Ieie!! I got my dress (standard size, not a custom order), faux fur shrug and cape from here! My dress fit perfectly, I didn’t need any alterations. They were all so beautiful and I got tons of compliments! I give Ieie my highest recommendation, you won’t be disappointed - you can order from here with confidence - they offer excellent products and value and Wendy took the time to answer my questions. Thank you Ieie!❤️

Profile Picture Maura , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I messaged the seller and asked if I should do a custom or buy a stock size. She was very quick with getting back to me and providing advice. My dress arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I did not even need to get any alterations done to her! The dress was true to the measurements provided and the details were impeccable. I was a bit nervous buying a dress online, but I am glad I went ahead and did.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I'm a high school teacher--my life is never easy. Between staying late to help students and late-night paper grading, I'm constantly busy! That's why it was so nice to contact ieie bridal! I always imagined my wedding dress as non-traditional, and definitely had a vision in mind. After contacting ieie bridal, it was super easy, even with my busy, non-stop life to collaborate and create the perfect custom wedding dress. Wendy was very accommodating, and after a few conversations it was so great to be able to not worry about my wedding dress. When it arrived, I was stunned; the dress was absolutely perfect! I almost can't believe that I can tell people I have an actual custom wedding dress, in my exact vision. The price was very affordable, too. For this type of dress anywhere else, I'd have to pay at least $1,000.00--that definitely wasn't the case at ieie bridal! I'd recommend this bridal shop to anyone. 5/5

Profile Picture Amber, 9/9/17, 1 Review
2.8

I ordered a custom-made, custom designed dress from Ieie Bridal. It was based on a design i found online. I was excited to order from them because of the raving reviews, but I ended up not wearing the dress for multiple reasons. The pictures of the design i sent depicted a 2 piece: a crop top and high-waisted skirt. They were really positive when i sent them the pics; they said they would definitely be able to make my dress. I also felt really assured by their desire to get really specific details about the dress before starting on it. They got started on the dress march 20th, and the next "update" i got from them was may 5th: it was a picture of the completed bodice/top. It looked beautiful, amazingly detailed, but it was NOT a crop top; it was a full-length top and was already attached to a skirt. No progress photos before this, no notice that they'd decided to make a one piece dress, nothing. I tried a couple suggestions & voiced my concern, but I'm not a designer, we were 2 months out, and the top was already made. so I pretty much just rolled with what they made; I was terrified that I would delay the dress by asking them to make the actual changes needed for it look like what it was supposed to. When i got the dress a few weeks later, it was multiple sizes bigger than me, i had paid extra for rhinestone buttons that ended up being cheap plastic crystal beads, and it had only a vague resemblance to the one i sent the pictures of. I cried. I bought my wedding dress at a local shop 2 weeks later. The quality of the ieie dress is actually pretty great; heavy, multiple layers of tulle and all that, but it was NOT my dress. Overall, my experience with them was stressful and disappointing. They did not communicate KEY plans and changes. I was not a part of the process. I can't return the dress but at least it's good quality so selling it hopefully won't be too hard. Maybe just buy one of their ready-made dresses/design, idk.

Profile Picture Gaelle, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customization, Bride, Bridal Gowns

I was very nervous in purchasing a dress online but after reading the reviews I knew it would be a great experience. Wendy always kept me updated on the progress and the document to provided your measurements was very simple to use. When the dress arrived I was stunned, it was better than the pictures. It fit amazingly and the attention to detail because it is hand made not factory produced was better than I ever expected. I would HIGHLY recommend IEIE Bridal to everyone, thank you Wendy!!!!!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I saw my beautiful, mint green tea length dress on Etsy some months ago. It was love at first sight. Despite the risks of ordering a dress from another continent I wrote Ieie's Bridal Dress Boutique and what I got was very fast answers for my questions and professional service attitude. The dress arrived today and I cannot be happier, it's a masterpiece. I absolutely recommend them for anyone who wants a unique and at the same time high-quaility dress for her wedding.

Profile Picture Heda, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Ieie Bridal was so helpful! Wendy's customer service was second to none, and my dress came before expected and fit me like a glove. I was hesitant to order online, but I am so glad I did. I recommend Ieie bridal to young ladies often!
So happy with my dress :)
-Shawna