IdoXtwo Reviews

68 Reviews for IdoXtwo

1 User photo

IdoXtwo 1

Jordan Allen · Married on 11/11/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding officiant!!! :)

I cannot say enough good things about Saundra (IDoxTwo) and the wedding ceremony she officiated for us! Saundra is very professional and personable at the same time. She listened to what we wanted and didn’t want in our ceremony script, and made sure it was absolutely perfect. We both appreciated that our ceremony was personalized just for us and wasn’t just a generic speech that didn’t fit our personalities. Saundra added in some personal memories of ours in the ceremony, which was a nice surprise to us both! She also was very quick to answer any questions or concerns we had. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect and went by so smoothly, all because of Saundra! We would definitely recommend Saundra to anyone in the Bay Area looking for a wedding officiant. Couldn’t have asked for anyone better or anything more! Thank you again Saundra! :-) (Once we receive our professional photos back, I will have to add one to our review).

• Y

YANGYANG · Married on 10/13/2018

Beyond Delighted and Cannot Recommend Higher

When looking for an officiant for our wedding, we came upon Saundra's listing on WeddingWire and she stood out for us from everyone else. We were looking for someone genuine and open, who would be able to put together and perform a ceremony that would be truly reflective of us as a couple. In addition, as wedding planning can (at times) be stressful, we were also looking for someone who would be easy to work with while also being just really good at what they did.

Let us tell you, if you are looking for an amazing officiant, who will add to your planning, your ceremony and ultimately your memories, Saundra is it.

She helped guide us through the overall process. She asked the right questions to learn about us both as individuals and as a couple. She put together a beautiful proposed ceremony and asked us for feedback. She helped guide us with creation of our own personally crafted wedding vows. And she met personally with us in advance, just to get a sense for us as people and to go over everything. In person, she is as genuine and wonderful as we thought she would be.

On the day of the wedding, everything ran incredibly well. Saundra delivered a beautiful ceremony. She is a good orator and we felt warm and comfortable with her at the alter. As she has a teacher's background, she also made sure to guide our guests and ensure everyone knew what to do and where to be.

We cannot recommend her any higher, so if you are looking for an officiant or related services, please reach out to her. You will be delighted.

Kerri Sullivan · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply the best and you won't have any regrets!

Saundra officiated our wedding on October 2018 and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better. From the very beginning she made my husband and I very comfortable and took the time, either in person or over email to answer any questions we had. The way she builds out the ceremony is so creative and so memorable. Everyone who attended our wedding raved about her, she was thoughtful in her word choices, brought humor and balanced the seriousness of the day with the lightheartedness that we were wanting.

And after the ceremony, she took care of submitting all paperwork for us so we could run off and enjoy our honeymoon. She is simply the best and you won’t have any regrets.

Mariana · Married on 10/05/2018

Saundra is amazing! When my wife and I first met Saundra we instantly felt a connection with her. Saundra was warm and personable. Right away she created a vision for our wedding day which made us very excited! Saundra was well organized and knowledgeable when it came to fine details about our wedding. The day of our wedding was absolutely picture perfect!! Really! Saundra prepared a BEAUTIFUL ceremony which was personalized to our story/family. There was not a dry eye in the place. Our wedding reception was so well organized and flowed perfectly! We didn't have to worry about any of the little details of our wedding day. Saundra took care of EVERYTHING all the way down to returning our cake pedestal the next day. We got all of our deposits back thanks to Saundra's attention to detail! It was truly a wonderful experience working with Saundra. She will forever hold a special place in our hearts!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    IdoXtwo 2

IdoXtwo's reply:

As you know I rarely do both roles (officiate and coordinate) for the same wedding celebration; but given my crew, it is possible. I'm so delighted that you and Jennifer, your family and friends were pleased with the outcome. A labor of love to be sure, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Looking forward to staying in touch!

Ann · Married on 09/08/2018

Saundra was fantastic! Without a doubt, hiring her to be our "day of the event" coordinator was the best decision we made of our whole wedding. She worked with us before the wedding, making suggestions about a photo guest book and having a banner for photo taking that we never would have thought of ourselves. Even more, she was calm, cool and collected on the wedding day and took care of all of the coordination for our venue - the Dunsmuir House - and smoothed over a lot of rough edges that I never even knew about. Her mantra was that on the wedding day, she didn't want us to worry about anything, and indeed we did not. She also handled the clean up and check out from the venue afterwards. I never would have had the energy to do what she did and enjoy this special day. Saundra is the greatest!

Sent on 10/16/2018

IdoXtwo's reply:

Ann, it is one of the greatest compliments to be hired by a bride's Mom to coordinate her only child's wedding and what a wedding it was--Dunsmuir house, a gorgeous day and 300 of your closest friends and family! It was an honor to be of service, a day I couldn't have done without my team! Love to you, Alice & Spencer!

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

We searched for a while for the right wedding officiant, and after we reached out to Saundra, we knew she was the one for us! We jived right away with Saundra, and we knew we could trust her to deliver an outstanding wedding ceremony. She is extremely responsive by email and very professional, but also a very warm person and definitely cares about her clients. She took the time to get to know us and wanted to know all the details of our relationship so that she could craft the perfect ceremony script. She even shared the script with us so that we could review it. Saundra told us that every wedding she does is fully customized, and this is very true as our wedding was completely unique to our love story. My husband and I both wanted to write our own vows, so she gave helpful feedback and helped sharpen our vows so that they would work with the rest of the ceremony script. Saundra had our vows printed out on lovely stationery for the wedding ceremony, and mailed us our vow cards to keep afterwards. This is something we find really special, as these will be vows we can look back upon when we’re old and gray!

Saundra was also there to help us run through our rehearsal, and guided us and our bridal party throughout the whole process. Hearing her speak at our rehearsal, reaffirmed that we made the right choice in working with Saundra as our officiant for our wedding ceremony. We are so happy to have had her marry us!

Thank you so much Saundra helping us create such a memorable wedding experience!

Stela · Married on 05/25/2018

Reverend Saundra communicated with me frequently to ensure our experience was arranged to our liking. She was very pleasant and wrote a beautiful ceremony for us and incorporated our personal stories in a touching and meaningful manner. I would definitely recommend Reverend Saundra to officiate your wedding!

Joshua · Married on 04/13/2018

We absolutely Loved Saundra! My husband and I got married at SF City Hall but live in Arizona. So we were pretty worried about hiring an officiant that lived out-of-state. However, Saundra was wonderful from the start. She was always prompt in answering any questions I had, whether they be over the phone or through email. She customized the ceremony how we wanted it. She even sent us an actual script of what was to be said in the ceremony, to make sure we were happy with the layout. When the wedding day came, she was there early and even helped calm our nerves before the ceremony. I must add that as a gay couple, we were worried about finding an officiant that wouldn't be judgmental or make us feel uncomfortable. With Saundra it was nothing but love and respect from her. She was sincerely happy for us. Saundra helped our wedding be as special and magical as we hoped for. I HIGHLY recommend her, whether you in-state, out-of-state, gay, straight, religious, atheist or whatever. She is the Perfect wedding officiant for you!

K & A · Married on 03/23/2018

How can we sum our experience with Saundra up in words? It's so hard to do! Saundra was amazing and exceeded our expectations. Super helpful, very responsive, the ultimate professional while still being warm and accommodating. Thank you SO much Saundra for helping make our Special Day that much better.

Jonnel · Married on 02/03/2018

Saundra did not disappoint. We highly recommend her services. She was the officiant for our wedding and she went above and beyond to make sure that our ceremony was how we envisioned it to be.

Lena · Married on 09/30/2017

Super nice person and a joy to work with!

Eliza · Married on 08/21/2017

Saundra was helpful, attentive and genuine. My husband and I found her weeks before our ceremony and she jumped right in and made it happen for us! She was very responsive to all of our questions and she is organized and professional. She has a wonderful presence and created a beautiful ceremony script that represented who we are and our love for each other. I could not be happier with her services. I also got feedback from multiple guests at my wedding that they thought the ceremony was beautiful!

Michelle · Married on 08/13/2017

Saundra was Excellent since the first meeting we had to the end of the ceremony. We were glad we hired her as our Officiant. This is the most important of the wedding. You want to make sure you choose the right Officiant or Minister. We recommend Saundra. She is professional, happy and flexibility. She gave us a great and memorable ceremony. Don't forget to book her for the rehearsal. We were mistakenly forgot and she was booked by another event. Then we realized how important it could be to book her for the rehearsal. Saundra followed up with us to see how was the rehearsal went without her. It was much appropriated!

Thank you Saundra!! :)

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

Saundra was wonderful! My husband and I were blown away by the ceremony, it was more sweet and loving than we could have imagined. Both the rehearsal and the ceremony went so smoothly, it was a blessing to have Saundra there. Our ceremony will be a beautiful memory that we will always cherish. Saundra was easy to work with, she was friendly, responsive and organized. And she went above and beyond helping us with some obstacles we faced getting married out of state. I would highly recommend Saundra for your wedding!

Jocelyn · Married on 08/05/2017

We found her on Thumbtack. We chose her, because she was most detailed about herself on the site. When we scheduled an appointment with her, she was very early to meet us. (BIG PLUS) When we sat down with her, she was very detailed about all the services she provided. She was very open to knowing what question to answer, and she made sure we understood everything of what we needed to know before we were possibly going to hire her. She made us feel very comfortable and confident, that it was right to hire her as our wedding officiant. Finally, we decided to officially hire her, and that is when she emailed us all the paperwork to do. Over months, she made sure she kept in touch with us, just to make sure we were doing OK, and to see if we had further question for her. She was on time with rehearsal day, and she made sure everybody understood what to do, and again, I can't stress this enough, shes very professional. Day of the wedding, she kept the ceremony planned the way I wanted, and also kept it short, sweet, and again I say, PROFESSIONAL. I have no regrets hiring her as my wedding officiant, and congrats to those who hire her to also be their wedding officiant in the future. THANK YOU Rev Saundra Anderson. <3

Erin · Married on 06/10/2017

Saundra is amazing! I can't praise her enough! She really made our day remarkable. She is so easy to work with, she has an amazing personality and a great sense of humor. I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony! She made it exceed my dreams. I highly recommend her!

Michele · Married on 05/06/2017

Working with Reverend Saundra was a breeze. We connected on Thumbtack, and after our initial meeting with her, we knew we wanted her to be our officiant. The officiant seemed like the toughest role to fill, because you want someone who's going to give your ceremony meaning--Saundra did that and then some!

She made everything so easy, and our ceremony was beautiful. We received so many compliments on how lovely the ceremony was, especially how Saundra added her own personality without taking away from our love story.

We never had any problems getting in touch with Saundra, and she was available even on her "off" days. She even helped my husband and I write our vows separately, but made sure they were both complimentary in tone. My husband and I are so happy we decided to have Saundra marry us, and we are only sad that our moment with her is over!

Thanks so much, Saundra!!

Mathew · Married on 04/23/2017

From the first time we met Saundra, we knew she was the perfect officiant for us. Her ceremonies are simple, yet beautiful. She worked with us to get everything exactly the way we wanted, along with a lot of helpful insight and information. It was wonderful working with her in writing our own vows, and also finding additional readings that really met the emotions of the day. Could not have been happier with the turn out. Thanks Saundra!

• User6393527 · 1+ year ago

Josefina · Married on 04/15/2017

Bravo!!!! You're an Amazing officiate Saundra Anderson!!!!

My wedding couldn't have been any better. We loved every moment. For my husband and myself, it was Perfect!! Our officiate Saundra was Awesome! She looked great, loved what she wore; from head to toe. Her tone was perfect. (Which that was something important to me, that my officiate has a soft pleasant tone for my guests to listen too/ I didn't want anyone that sounded like a heavy smoker). Every word spoken soft and pleasant was heard through the room. Saundra was absolutely the right woman to perform our ceremony! Her up lifting spirit added so much to our ceremony. We were more than satisfied and in awe at how well everything came together. I would absolutely recommend Saundra to perform any ones wedding. You will not be disappointed. My family was impressed, especially my Dad!!! Who means everything to me. Thank you so much Saundra. You will always be apart of our special day as well as, every time we talk about our wedding day, you/ Saundra will be mentioned with the utmost respect and appreciation!

Love and Respect to the Best officiate:
    Saundra Anderson ??

Susan · Married on 04/15/2017

Finding the perfect officiant is HARD! But thanks to Thumbtack, I was able to narrow down the candidates quickly to...just Reverend Saundra. I didn't tell the hubby that she was the only one I really liked for us, but as soon as the three of us met in person, we knew she was the one!

My family is non-religious and my hubby's is Christian. She put together a wonderful ceremony with just the right amount of prayers and seamlessly worked in a reading from my hubby's sister and suggested a beautiful rose ceremony for our moms. She was meticulously organized and really made the whole ceremony process easy for us. I have no idea how we would have had nearly as magical a ceremony without her knowledge and expertise. She made great suggestions on how to conduct the whole ceremony and we loved every minute of it.

One of the biggest achievements Saundra made was that she convinced my man that he could write vows with her help and she helped both of us perfect our vows. She made sure to keep them secret for us and printed them on lovely stationary for us to read on our wedding day. Needless to say, my hubby and I were both tearing up during our ceremony. We also both agree that thanks to Saundra, our ceremony was BY FAR our favorite part of our whole wedding evening.

I cannot say thank you enough to Saundra. Nor can I possibly recommend her highly enough to all of you.

Nida · Married on 03/12/2017

She is amazing and truly made this process enjoyable for us! I appreciate how reliable and professional Saundra is and yet she maintains the fun lighthearted feel that is so important to us.

• Erica

Erica · Married on 11/05/2016

Honestly, I could write a book about why it was such a pleasure to work with Saundra throughout our planning process. As the first vendor we sought out for help guiding us through this once-in-a-lifetime event that we had no experience with, Saundra stood out from the first conversation we had and we knew we had to work with her. We had met with a few other coordinators and they really didn't click. With Saundra, we felt comfortable and at ease IMMEDIATELY and didn't feel pressured into ANYTHING - packages, upping our budget, backing off on the crazy ideas, etc. - she let us be us which was really comforting in the world of weddings that you don't QUITE fit in to.

She worked with us from the beginning - stepped in when we asked her questions, made suggestions when we requested and didn't try to push anyone or anything on us during planning, kept us on track even when life threw a REALLY big kink into the planning process halfway through, helped us review all of our contracts, kept vendors up to date and accountable during the last two weeks so they'd all get off our back, and FLAWLESSLY executed the wedding day - including quickly resolving any issues that arose - with the help of her amazing assistants. She really went above and beyond and we honestly couldn't have had a more perfect day because of her. She was absolutely amazing! We would very highly recommend her to everyone.

Bianca · Married on 11/03/2016

Rev. Saundra was amazing! She has this wonderful energy that really made our wedding ceremony so perfect! The little details she adds with the vows and the guidance along the way to the big day, make her an exceptional officiant. Saundra is a professional and you can tell she takes her career very seriously, always calling and checking in when she said she would, and arrived early on the day of our wedding, and just performed our ceremony effortlessly. Forever grateful to have found her!

Matt · Married on 10/14/2016

Saundra is fantastic! She is very personable, knowledgeable, and professional. We loved that she took the time to really get to know us both through an in person meeting and through her questionnaire. It made for a more intimate ceremony, which is exactly what we were going for. We really appreciated being sent a full draft (minus the vows) a few weeks before the wedding, respecting our wishes for a non-religious ceremony. She had us on a non-stressful timeline, which had our final vows submitted to her a week before the wedding (TRUST US...you'll appreciate having it all done when you're down to the wire in those final weeks!). We're glad we opted to have her facilitate our rehearsal as well, which made the ceremony run a lot smoother when we ended up having to use our previously rehearsed "plan b" location due to rain. She went above and beyond to organize the chaos of our wedding day (due to rain) with the rental coordinator and get everyone in place. She handled it all like a true professional and we were so grateful!

Chose Saundra and you won't be disappointed! :)

~Matt & Amy