61 Reviews for IdoXtwo

No Denomination (7)
Agnostic (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
61 IdoXtwo Reviews

We absolutely Loved Saundra! My husband and I got married at SF City Hall but live in Arizona. So we were pretty worried about hiring an officiant that lived out-of-state. However, Saundra was wonderful from the start. She was always prompt in answering any questions I had, whether they be over the phone or through email. She customized the ceremony how we wanted it. She even sent us an actual script of what was to be said in the ceremony, to make sure we were happy with the layout. When the wedding day came, she was there early and even helped calm our nerves before the ceremony. I must add that as a gay couple, we were worried about finding an officiant that wouldn't be judgmental or make us feel uncomfortable. With Saundra it was nothing but love and respect from her. She was sincerely happy for us. Saundra helped our wedding be as special and magical as we hoped for. I HIGHLY recommend her, whether you in-state, out-of-state, gay, straight, religious, atheist or whatever. She is the Perfect wedding officiant for you!

Profile Picture Joshua, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

How can we sum our experience with Saundra up in words? It's so hard to do! Saundra was amazing and exceeded our expectations. Super helpful, very responsive, the ultimate professional while still being warm and accommodating. Thank you SO much Saundra for helping make our Special Day that much better.

Profile Picture K & A, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Saundra did not disappoint. We highly recommend her services. She was the officiant for our wedding and she went above and beyond to make sure that our ceremony was how we envisioned it to be.

Profile Picture Jonnel, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Super nice person and a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Lena, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Saundra was helpful, attentive and genuine. My husband and I found her weeks before our ceremony and she jumped right in and made it happen for us! She was very responsive to all of our questions and she is organized and professional. She has a wonderful presence and created a beautiful ceremony script that represented who we are and our love for each other. I could not be happier with her services. I also got feedback from multiple guests at my wedding that they thought the ceremony was beautiful!

Profile Picture Eliza, 8/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Saundra was Excellent since the first meeting we had to the end of the ceremony. We were glad we hired her as our Officiant. This is the most important of the wedding. You want to make sure you choose the right Officiant or Minister. We recommend Saundra. She is professional, happy and flexibility. She gave us a great and memorable ceremony. Don't forget to book her for the rehearsal. We were mistakenly forgot and she was booked by another event. Then we realized how important it could be to book her for the rehearsal. Saundra followed up with us to see how was the rehearsal went without her. It was much appropriated!

Thank you Saundra!! :)

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Saundra was wonderful! My husband and I were blown away by the ceremony, it was more sweet and loving than we could have imagined. Both the rehearsal and the ceremony went so smoothly, it was a blessing to have Saundra there. Our ceremony will be a beautiful memory that we will always cherish. Saundra was easy to work with, she was friendly, responsive and organized. And she went above and beyond helping us with some obstacles we faced getting married out of state. I would highly recommend Saundra for your wedding!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We found her on Thumbtack. We chose her, because she was most detailed about herself on the site. When we scheduled an appointment with her, she was very early to meet us. (BIG PLUS) When we sat down with her, she was very detailed about all the services she provided. She was very open to knowing what question to answer, and she made sure we understood everything of what we needed to know before we were possibly going to hire her. She made us feel very comfortable and confident, that it was right to hire her as our wedding officiant. Finally, we decided to officially hire her, and that is when she emailed us all the paperwork to do. Over months, she made sure she kept in touch with us, just to make sure we were doing OK, and to see if we had further question for her. She was on time with rehearsal day, and she made sure everybody understood what to do, and again, I can't stress this enough, shes very professional. Day of the wedding, she kept the ceremony planned the way I wanted, and also kept it short, sweet, and again I say, PROFESSIONAL. I have no regrets hiring her as my wedding officiant, and congrats to those who hire her to also be their wedding officiant in the future. THANK YOU Rev Saundra Anderson.

Profile Picture Jocelyn , 8/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows

Saundra is amazing! I can't praise her enough! She really made our day remarkable. She is so easy to work with, she has an amazing personality and a great sense of humor. I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony! She made it exceed my dreams. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Non-religious

Working with Reverend Saundra was a breeze. We connected on Thumbtack, and after our initial meeting with her, we knew we wanted her to be our officiant. The officiant seemed like the toughest role to fill, because you want someone who's going to give your ceremony meaning--Saundra did that and then some!

She made everything so easy, and our ceremony was beautiful. We received so many compliments on how lovely the ceremony was, especially how Saundra added her own personality without taking away from our love story.

We never had any problems getting in touch with Saundra, and she was available even on her "off" days. She even helped my husband and I write our vows separately, but made sure they were both complimentary in tone. My husband and I are so happy we decided to have Saundra marry us, and we are only sad that our moment with her is over!

Thanks so much, Saundra!!

Profile Picture Michele, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

From the first time we met Saundra, we knew she was the perfect officiant for us. Her ceremonies are simple, yet beautiful. She worked with us to get everything exactly the way we wanted, along with a lot of helpful insight and information. It was wonderful working with her in writing our own vows, and also finding additional readings that really met the emotions of the day. Could not have been happier with the turn out. Thanks Saundra!

Profile Picture Mathew, 4/23/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Nick, 4/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Rehearsal

Bravo!!!! You're an Amazing officiate Saundra Anderson!!!!

My wedding couldn't have been any better. We loved every moment. For my husband and myself, it was Perfect!! Our officiate Saundra was Awesome! She looked great, loved what she wore; from head to toe. Her tone was perfect. (Which that was something important to me, that my officiate has a soft pleasant tone for my guests to listen too/ I didn't want anyone that sounded like a heavy smoker). Every word spoken soft and pleasant was heard through the room. Saundra was absolutely the right woman to perform our ceremony! Her up lifting spirit added so much to our ceremony. We were more than satisfied and in awe at how well everything came together. I would absolutely recommend Saundra to perform any ones wedding. You will not be disappointed. My family was impressed, especially my Dad!!! Who means everything to me. Thank you so much Saundra. You will always be apart of our special day as well as, every time we talk about our wedding day, you/ Saundra will be mentioned with the utmost respect and appreciation!

Love and Respect to the Best officiate:
Saundra Anderson ??

Profile Picture Josefina, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Finding the perfect officiant is HARD! But thanks to Thumbtack, I was able to narrow down the candidates quickly to...just Reverend Saundra. I didn't tell the hubby that she was the only one I really liked for us, but as soon as the three of us met in person, we knew she was the one!

My family is non-religious and my hubby's is Christian. She put together a wonderful ceremony with just the right amount of prayers and seamlessly worked in a reading from my hubby's sister and suggested a beautiful rose ceremony for our moms. She was meticulously organized and really made the whole ceremony process easy for us. I have no idea how we would have had nearly as magical a ceremony without her knowledge and expertise. She made great suggestions on how to conduct the whole ceremony and we loved every minute of it.

One of the biggest achievements Saundra made was that she convinced my man that he could write vows with her help and she helped both of us perfect our vows. She made sure to keep them secret for us and printed them on lovely stationary for us to read on our wedding day. Needless to say, my hubby and I were both tearing up during our ceremony. We also both agree that thanks to Saundra, our ceremony was BY FAR our favorite part of our whole wedding evening.

I cannot say thank you enough to Saundra. Nor can I possibly recommend her highly enough to all of you.

Profile Picture Susan, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony

She is amazing and truly made this process enjoyable for us! I appreciate how reliable and professional Saundra is and yet she maintains the fun lighthearted feel that is so important to us.

Profile Picture Nida, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows

Honestly, I could write a book about why it was such a pleasure to work with Saundra throughout our planning process. As the first vendor we sought out for help guiding us through this once-in-a-lifetime event that we had no experience with, Saundra stood out from the first conversation we had and we knew we had to work with her. We had met with a few other coordinators and they really didn't click. With Saundra, we felt comfortable and at ease IMMEDIATELY and didn't feel pressured into ANYTHING - packages, upping our budget, backing off on the crazy ideas, etc. - she let us be us which was really comforting in the world of weddings that you don't QUITE fit in to.

She worked with us from the beginning - stepped in when we asked her questions, made suggestions when we requested and didn't try to push anyone or anything on us during planning, kept us on track even when life threw a REALLY big kink into the planning process halfway through, helped us review all of our contracts, kept vendors up to date and accountable during the last two weeks so they'd all get off our back, and FLAWLESSLY executed the wedding day - including quickly resolving any issues that arose - with the help of her amazing assistants. She really went above and beyond and we honestly couldn't have had a more perfect day because of her. She was absolutely amazing! We would very highly recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Erica, 11/5/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rev. Saundra was amazing! She has this wonderful energy that really made our wedding ceremony so perfect! The little details she adds with the vows and the guidance along the way to the big day, make her an exceptional officiant. Saundra is a professional and you can tell she takes her career very seriously, always calling and checking in when she said she would, and arrived early on the day of our wedding, and just performed our ceremony effortlessly. Forever grateful to have found her!

Profile Picture Bianca, 11/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Saundra is fantastic! She is very personable, knowledgeable, and professional. We loved that she took the time to really get to know us both through an in person meeting and through her questionnaire. It made for a more intimate ceremony, which is exactly what we were going for. We really appreciated being sent a full draft (minus the vows) a few weeks before the wedding, respecting our wishes for a non-religious ceremony. She had us on a non-stressful timeline, which had our final vows submitted to her a week before the wedding (TRUST US...you'll appreciate having it all done when you're down to the wire in those final weeks!). We're glad we opted to have her facilitate our rehearsal as well, which made the ceremony run a lot smoother when we ended up having to use our previously rehearsed "plan b" location due to rain. She went above and beyond to organize the chaos of our wedding day (due to rain) with the rental coordinator and get everyone in place. She handled it all like a true professional and we were so grateful!

Chose Saundra and you won't be disappointed! :)

~Matt & Amy

Profile Picture Matt, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Out of all our wedding vendors, Rev. Saundra was the one we enjoyed working with the most. She is so quick to respond to emails and was really helpful in getting our wedding license questions answered. We are not a religious couple and weren't sure of the rituals to include in our ceremony so Saundra provided us with a bunch of options. We decided on doing a rose ceremony for our mothers and she suggested to keep it a surprise until the actual ceremony. Words simply cannot describe the beautiful ceremony Rev. Saundra officiated on our wedding day. Her words were poetic and touching and she highlighted a lot of special details about our relationship which came from a questionnaire she sent us months before. The rose ceremony was one of our favorite parts -- our mothers were so deeply moved. Needless to say a lot of laughter and happy tears were shared during our ceremony. Our guests raved about the intimacy and meaning the ceremony brought to the table. Saundra was able to really make it unique and all about us.

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were looking for a secular ceremony that could be personalized to us, but we didn’t have a friend or family member who we wanted to do it. It seemed strange to pick a wedding officiant off the internet, but Saundra was great. She took the time to get to know us, answered all our questions, was easy to communicate with, and was open to our input and suggestions in revising the ceremony. The ceremony was perfect, and totally us. It literally made people laugh and cry, and we loved it. Thank you so much, Saundra!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/5/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Agnostic

Saundra was an excellent wedding officiant, and got us essentially everything we were looking for in a ceremony. She was accommodating of our requests, but also very helpful with suggestions on how to construct the parts we didn't have strong opinions about. She was super-prompt with following up on all communications, and her ceremony worksheet and text samples made it really easy to craft something semi-custom. We were on a pretty tight budget, and she was still able to work with us to get what we wanted within that framework. That being said, if you're wondering whether or not to have her at the rehearsal (extra fee involved), definitely go for it! Her participation there ensured that we got a well-choreographed and beautiful ceremony.

On a less business-y note, Saundra was very warm and friendly. We felt comfortable with her from the get-go, and she continued to be a steady presence throughout the process. Her delivery at the ceremony was clear, and well practiced; funny when it needed to be and solemn when that was called for. She's also a snappy dresser, by the way, and made sure to wear something that worked with our outfits.

All in all, five thumbs up.

Profile Picture User7338439, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Saundra is an absolute delight! When I met her for the first time, it was like talking to a friend! She is very warm, helpful, and energetic! Saundra helped my fiance (now husband) out a ton! We had so many questions regarding the marriage process, paperwork, and whatnot and Saundra tackled everything. I love how Saundra helped us out with our vows; she had us email her separately our vows and she would ensure that our vows were not too long or had a nice tone to them! She also printed them out for us on beautiful wedding paper! Saundra was so helpful every step of the way and I am so happy she was our officiant for my fairy tale wedding. Saundra truly knows her stuff and she is an absolute gem!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/20/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Reverend Saundra is a uniquely gifted officiant; she turned a few short meetings and our brief answers to her questionnaire into a beautiful ceremony that perfectly captured and expressed our love. She found a way to say everything we wanted to say without adding anything that didn’t feel real and authentic to us. Though Saundra works with couples on editing the ceremony drafts she produces, we barely changed a thing!
We received so many compliments from our guests on the beauty of our ceremony, the way it expressed our love and relationship, and how perfectly it suited us. Her passion and talent shows through in the ceremonies she crafts and leads. She is a wonderful officiant and we highly recommend her!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5107625, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Saundra officiated our wedding ceremony in November 2015 in San Francisco and we couldn’t be happier with it. The process leading up to the ceremony was enjoyable for both my husband and I. Filling out Saundra’s questionnaire helped use reflect on our love for each other and made the process of writing our own vows easy and fun. Saundra had emailed us vow tips and reading suggestions that were extremely helpful. We were a bit overwhelmed at first with the whole process, but Saundra made this a truly fun and memorable process for us. She was readily available to help us with feedback on our vows and was very responsive to emails, texts and phone calls.

Everything was available on Google Docs -- from ceremony agendas to vows, so it was very fluid when making changes. Saundra is very organized and you can tell she puts much care into what she does. You are in great hands with Saundra!

The day of the wedding, she showed up early and well prepared to lead our wedding ceremony. The ceremony was remarkable and heartwarming. Hands down, it was the most special moment of both of our lives. Numerous guests came up to us afterwards and said our ceremony was one the best that they have ever attended, filled with so much love.

I would highly recommend Saundra to anyone looking for a wonderful officiant.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/22/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

We found Rev Saundra from Thumbtack website and we couldn't be any happier when we found her. We scheduled a meeting in person. Rev Saundra was very responsive with email communications. She was very warm and personable. She laid out the process for marriage license application and also for ceremony officiating. She answered all our questions and eased our concerns all in one meeting. We didn't hesitate to book her right away. Throughout the months into our wedding planning, she kept in touch and gave gentle reminders regarding the marriage license, and also she provided a comprehensive questionnaire which she used to customize her ceremony. We knew early on that we wanted her to help us with our vows. She had her draft ready for us to review and we were blown away. She couldn't have said (or written) the vows and the sayings in the more beautiful way. We were truly touched with how well she knew us just from the questionnaire and talking to us. On the wedding day, she came early (even texted us to let us know there was traffic on 101 due to downed power lines. We immediately forwarded the information to our guests). She was very calm and led our ceremony with grace. Highly recommend Rev Saundra! We even told our friend to meet with Rev Saundra to find out in person how truly exceptional she is and they signed her on for their upcoming wedding immediately. That's how amazing Rev Saundra is.

Profile Picture User6353275, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews