105 Reviews for IdoIdos

Rehearsal (1)
Customized Vows (1)
Agnostic (1)
105 IdoIdos Reviews

Joe was super sweet and wrote an extremely beautiful ceromy for us! He was very efficient in getting my large family organized and making sure everyone knew where to be and what to do. When my dj was late Joe stepped right up to offer solutions so everything would still go flawlessly.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He was very professional and did a great job. He made the service very personal.

Profile Picture Diane, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joe helped make our ceremony perfect! He was very helpful with rehearsal and everything ran very smooth.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Really enjoyed the experience of using Pastor Glentz as our officiant. Everything came off perfectly, even after a change of date due to the snow storm. I highly recommend using this service.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had to make some last minute changes to our wedding and Joe was amazing through it all! He was helpful and offered solutions. Joe did a great job officiating the ceremony as well.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joe is super easy to work with and was willing to accommodate all of our requests!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From beginning to end, you didn't fail to deliver. We really appreciate your promptness, professionalism and quality of service. Thank you so much for officiating our wedding.

Profile Picture Donna Adunni, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wonderful service! Joe was very flexible to last minute changes. We received many great comments from our family and friends about our ceremony! Joe provided us with a ton of ideas on how to customize our ceremony to make it unique!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very happy with his services very helpful

Profile Picture Aric, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He was great!!! Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joe was great to work with and very responsive. He gave examples for writing our vows and was easy to work with.

Thanks IdoIdos making our wedding a success!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He made the entire ceremony process/planning a stress-free experience!

Profile Picture Chantell, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joe was super quick to respond, very flexible on what type of ceremony you want, offers so much insight and truly made it the day you are dreaming of. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture jami, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joe was such a big help in making our day run smoothly. He had many ideas and suggestions along the way to make sure everything was perfect for our day. He kept rehearsal moving and really helped make sure we were comfortable and knew what to expect. Our ceremony was rained out and ended up being moved indoors but Joe handled the last minute change perfectly and everything went very well. He was very kind and was great to work with.

Profile Picture Brenda, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joe was an amazing officiant to have. He was helpful, responds in a timely manner, caring and very affordable. He gave input when needed and allowed my husband and I to have whatever kind of ceremony fit our needs. I would recommend him 100% for any kind of ceremony!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joe was great! Professional, responsive, and helpful. Made designing the ceremony simple. Also, great at organizing everyone at the rehearsal. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He was great to work with, very knowledgeable, and let us design the ceremony for what we were looking for.

Profile Picture Grace, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Joe was amazing, we really lucked out with him. He was very attentive to our wants and needs. Amazing!

Profile Picture BRIANNA, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joe was a great officiant! he can do whatever you are looking for. we received many compliments following the ceremony

Profile Picture User7180376, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joe was incredibly fast on replying when my partner and now husband asked questions. My partner found the Hands Ceremony on Joe's website and it was perfect! It had everything we wanted in the ceremony and vows, with a little tweaking. Thanks again Joe for a perfect day! Dale and Curt

Profile Picture Dale, 12/23/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

We were so pleased with the service that Joe provided! He was very accommodating when we had to change the date from what we had originally planned, and he drove through a snowstorm to perform our ceremony. The ceremony was everything we hoped for, and we are so grateful to Joe for helping to make it such a beautiful day!

Profile Picture Kathy, 12/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joe was everything we were looking for and helped make our day special, even on such short notice! Thanks Joe! ??

Profile Picture Brandi, 10/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joe was very professional and easy going. He helped to guide us through how a ceremony should take place (since I was pretty clueless). He arrived early to the ceremony and helped to put this nervous bride (me) at ease! He was so attentive and kind. When he noticed that the groom and I were pouring the sand for our sand ceremony a little too slowly, he took notice and spoke a little slower so that there wouldn't be an awkward silence. That is just one small example of how professional and observant he is. Several guests also commented on what a nice guy he was and how lovely the ceremony was. I would highly recommend Joe. He made our ceremony go so smoothly. Thank you for making our day special!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were very please with everything. Joe was extremely helpful with planning our ceremony. He has many tools to assist you on your journey. Joe was very flexible with our schedules and willing to meet if we needed to. He also responds to emails very quickly. Our ceremony was unique and exactly what we wanted. We couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Gina, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joe and I had little communication leading up to our wedding day. We wanted our wedding simple and as stress free as possible, so I didn't focus obsessively about the details. I wrote out our vows and the ceremony with useful suggestions from him. We even made some last minute changes just moments before the ceremony. He rolled with the flow and helped keep the day very simple, relaxed and perfect just as we wanted. He was prompt, professional, helpful and made us feel as if our wedding was no less significant than any other.

Profile Picture Tanya, 10/8/16, 1 Review