Ideal Ensembles Reviews

1 User photo

Ideal Ensembles 1
  • Liana

Liana Gordon · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Excellent experience on our wedding day

We requested two specific songs and our violinist knew them and played them beautifully.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Sarah Ingram · Married on 05/18/2019

Yury and team are the best!

Yury and Ideal Ensembles performed during our ceremony and cocktail hour in CT last weekend and did an amazing job!
    They were SO easy to communicate with beforehand and Yury was very open and flexible with our music choices.
    They sounded amazing, looked very professional, and were so friendly to our guests.
    The large selection of music they have listed on their website makes it super easy to choose the songs you want.
    I am SO happy we found Yury and Ideal Ensembles, and you will be too if you book them!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing ! Best wedding ever !

Yury made everything I wanted possible ! My wedding ceremony was perfect. Everybody loved it ! I highly recomend !! Amazing musicians ! ❤️

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Julia

Julia Burgio · Married on 04/05/2019

Beautiful music and stress free planning!

Ideal Ensembles was a perfect addition to our outdoor wedding ceremony on the water. The music was just perfect! They helped with song selections based on the venue and were accommodating to any song selections that we had in mind. They were very responsive on email, and the entire music selection process and day of ceremony was stress free! I highly recommend.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Maura · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing and professional

Everyone at the wedding loved the music. It was played as guests found their seats at the church and set a beautiful tone. Very easy to work with and made things simple. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Patrice · Married on 08/03/2017

"From start to finish Yury and the Ideal Ensembles team were perfect. He was understanding to our last minute wedding date change, worked within our budget, and made me feel most comfortable. They are able to score a song of your preference and will work to meet your needs. They also have a large selection for you to chose from. I cannot rave enough about the professionalism and reliability of Ideal Ensembles. Their extra touch during my ceremony was memorable for me and my guests. Thank you!"

Sent on 06/19/2018

Sunny · Married on 05/27/2017

gifted musicians, professional, and our guests loved the ensemble!

Ideal Ensembles was the perfect choice for our wedding! Our trio of violin, viola and flute played classical music with great beauty! They did more to create a perfect atmosphere before, during and after our ceremony. We highly recommend Ideal Ensembles!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2014

We had a great experience with Yury and the other members of his string quartet who provided the music at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. From start to finish Yury was professional, organized, and very thorough. I didn’t even know where to begin when it came time to select ceremony music but Yury took the time to walk me through all the details and make suggestions to fit with the Catholic ceremony as well as suggestions for entrance music that would suite a very short aisle. On the day of the wedding Yury and his team were there early and set up/ready to go on time. They were impeccably dressed as well! Our ceremony music was amazing and many of our guests commented on how beautiful the music was that was played as they arrived as well as during the ceremony. Our cocktail hour music was equally as perfect! Yury and the entire team at Ideal Ensembles exceeded our expectations. It was a pleasure having all of them at our wedding. My husband and I would highly recommend Yury and his team to any future bride/groom. Not only was the music beautiful but Yury was a consummate professional, easy to talk with, very responsive, knowledgeable, and attentive to detail throughout the entire process!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Dominique · Married on 09/15/2014

Being from Mexico, we were going to have a destination wedding in New York. So for me, the whole planning process was a little difficult since I had mostly done all the vendor searching online. I knew I wanted violins at my ceremony and cocktail hour, that could play both classical music and more modern pieces. I found Yuri and his team through The Knot. I must say I listened to ALOT of bands before them, but I just kept going back to the Ideal Ensembles website. Working with Yuri was like working with a friend, he was understanding since the beginning, very prompt with emails and I think his price is also very reasonable. He will make sure everything goes smoothly, help you pick out specific songs if you find yourself a little lost. The day of the wedding, I opted for Bitter Sweet Symphony, Just the way you are for processional and All You Need is Love for recessional. It was beautiful and very well played. The only part I'm a bit sad about is that I couldn't really get to enjoy the string trio at our cocktail hour since the band that would play at dinner was practicing inside and it was sounding louder than our string trio on the terrace, but that is not Ideal Ensembles fault. 100% recommended! A great team to work with! Thanks so much for making it special!!! xoxo from Mexico!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Anna · Married on 09/07/2014

Yury and his team from Ideal Ensembles were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Yury was always prompt and professional in his communications and went the extra mile in helping to answer all of our questions (even those we forgot to ask). After doing our homework, Yury and his team also turned out to be the absolute best value for the services being offered. On the day of, the String Trio arrived on time and performed beautifully for both our ceremony and cocktail hour. We highly recommend Ideal Ensemble if you are looking for contemporary/classical musicians for your wedding ceremony in the greater NYC area!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Michael · Married on 06/21/2014

"We met Yury and Ideal Ensembles at a Wedding Salon event, and it was just fortuitous that we did. We couldn't have imagined lovelier ceremony musicians for our wedding. They were always communicative, flexible (both in fee and in music choice), and even in a terrible snafu on our officiant's part during the ceremony (how could this guy forget the ring exchange before marrying us?!), Yury and the musicians handled the recovery flawlessly. They made a beautiful ceremony even more memorable, and I would recommend them in a heartbeat. They even saved us by recommending a trusted DJ to us after our last one backed out!"

Sent on 06/26/2018

Jenna · Married on 05/17/2014

I connected with Yury after finding Ideal Ensembles online and booked him & one of his musicians for my ceremony in NYC- his prices were comparable and actually probably more affordable than the others I spoke with. It was a simple, seamless process right from the start. We discussed everything via email, he sent me a contract, I mailed my deposit, and we didn't need to connect again until about a month before the wedding. We then met briefly to discuss everything in person and took care of the remaining balance. They played guitar and violin (standards, Beatles, that sort of thing) and everything was perfect, our entrances in particular. I highly recommend Yury's services if you are looking for a reliable ceremony musician that does great work in NYC :)

Sent on 08/20/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/03/2012

"We had ideal ensembles strings trio play at our November 3 church ceremony and I could not be more pleased with everything! Not only was the music absolutely perfect and beautiful, but Yury is extremely professional, helpful and just an all around pleasure to work with. He helped us choose the music for the ceremony and even introduced himself after! Given that we were married in New York the weekend after hurricane Sandy, Yury and co. traveled hours to get to our ceremony even with a gas shortage, and I am truly appreciative to them for that! Highly recommend, thank you for everything!! Lisa"

Sent on 06/18/2018

Jason · Married on 06/03/2012

We were referred to Yury of Ideal Ensembles by a trusted friend - and that trust has once again been well earned. Yury scheduled several conversations with my wife and I by email and phone - and an in-depth conversation at our place to discuss the music, venue, location and timing. My wife had an unusual request for her processional music - a relatively unknown piece which was not a standard violin/piano combination. Yury took a lot of time and effort to transpose the song into a duet - which turned out perfectly during the ceremony (as did the pre-ceremony, bridal party and recessional pieces). He and the pianist arrived early, dressed appropriately and played beautiful, well timed music. The best wedding vendor is one who you don't have to worry about or even think about during that most hectic day - and only realize afterwards what a great job they did. Ideal Ensembles is that kind of vendor.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Anne · Married on 03/10/2012

I thought Ideal Ensembles was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony. We got married in a large restaurant space and were looking for music that could be played pre-ceremony and during the ceremony. Ideal Ensembles had the perfect mix of music and were absolutely delightful to work with. They played One Hand One Heart as the Prelude, Blackbird as the processional and All You Need is Love as the recessional (I am a huge Beatles fan). They can play the perfect mix of traditional and contemporary music which was exactly what I was looking for. They were also incredibly professional and on time. Thanks again Ideal Ensembles.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Mandy · Married on 12/31/2011

I hired Ideal Ensembles for my ceremony and reception, and they were perfect! As a start, Yury was professional and responsive throughout - he returned my calls/emails immediately, and was patient and open to working with me and my fiancé to pick the perfect songs. He arranged four songs our ceremony - You Can't Hurry Love by Dianna Ross, Love Theme Song from St. Elmos Fire, Let My Love Open the Door by Peter Gabriel and For the Longest Time by Billy Joel - and all turned out terrific. I was a little worried about choosing non-traditional songs, but Yury did a great job adapting our selections for his string trio. He sent us mp3 samples months before the wedding so we could confirm we liked the arrangements and make any changes well enough in advance. In the end, we loved it and our guests raved about the music. We also hired a pianist to play our cocktail hour and we were very happy with the performance. We asked that she stick to the Beatles, Beach Boys and Billy Joel - and she did a great job. I would strongly recommend Ideal Ensembles. I had such a wonderful experience working with Yury...he helped make my wedding special!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Ideal Ensembles 2

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2011

As a bride we all know there are a million and one things to deal with when planning a wedding. Yury made the process simple and easy! He was beyond helpful with musical selection and suggestions!! I wasn't sure what I wanted it the beginning and he helped guide me through an assortment of musical options. We chose non traditional wedding music and he came up with the sheet music no problem!! All of our guests raved about our ceremony music and I would never hesitate to recommend him in the future!! Thanks Ideal Ensembles!! You made our wedding picture perfect :)

Sent on 06/28/2018

Natasia · Married on 09/02/2011

Ideal Ensembles was amazing. Yury worked closely with me throughout the entire process. Being a bride and and having the tendency to constantly change my mind, Yury was so patient and never stressed me out. Ideal made the entire ceremony experience pleasant and memorable. Ideal Ensembles was definitely the best choice! I'm so happy with their quality and service.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Sally · Married on 01/15/2011

I would recommend anyone getting married to use Ideal Ensembles LLC. They have very professional and skilled staff and are very knowledgeable in whatever your needs may be, small or large. Yury is very friendly and knows how to make your wedding day a very beautiful one. We had a string ensemble and the music brought tears to my guests' eyes.

Sent on 08/24/2018