Idalia Photography Reviews

71 Reviews for Idalia Photography

• Amanda

Amanda Miller · Getting married on 08/13/2021

Brides, look no further!

Idalia Photography was the first vendor we hired for our wedding, and it was the best decision we could have made! No joke, I love Alex’s photos so much I emailed her a few hours after getting engaged! From our engagement shoot to coming up with plan B (due to Covid) to building our wedding album, Alex has been incredibly communicative and on-the-ball. She handled every curveball we’ve thrown her with grace and played a huge hand in making our microwedding such a fantastic day. Without a wedding planner, I worried a lot about the logistics of the day (as most brides do!) and Alex’s schedule set the course for a smooth event. Our photos are beyond gorgeous. While planning a wedding in 2020 was a stressful and uncertain time, when we look back on the photos I see nothing but the perfect day we had! I’m so grateful for Alex and team capturing all the best moments of our wedding—these documents will be treasured for years to come. We’re already looking forward to working with Alex again at our reception! I would wholeheartedly recommend Idalia to any couple.

Sent on 01/18/2021
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/11/2020

Flawless!

FLAWLESS! After securing my date with my reception venue and church, Idalia Photography was THE FIRST vendor I booked, and for good reason. I knew after seeing Alex's photos that I NEEDED her as my wedding photographer. I wanted the light & airy look, but being pretty fair-skinned I, at the same time, didn't just want my photos overexposed and risk looking washed out. In my early wedding planning naivety, that was pretty much all I was looking for and I just (!) thought Alex took breathtaking photos. However, in hindsight, I gained so much more by booking with Alex. I can say with complete honesty, that she is the most professional vendor out there. From the start, she was flexible working with our budget, adjusting hours/services to make it work for us. If you're hesitating at all, just email her and you will see what I mean (though I hear her 2021 dates are all booked up, she does have associate photographers that have a few dates available as of the writing of this review!!!) After booking with Alex, she sent us a package filled with her bridal guide she wrote herself which was truly invaluable, plus extra goodies and mementos to get us excited for our wedding and to just enjoy the time we had as an engaged couple. Once we got our engagement photos back, it only further cemented our comfort level in having booked Idalia Photography. A couple months after our engagement session, COVID hit and without skipping a beat, Alex was with us every step of the way to make sure we could achieve a beautiful wedding, even with the restrictions in place. She listened to all my concerns and made everything work out. She created a wedding day timeline for us and worked with my wedding coordinator on the finer details. I knew I could trust Alex's expertise so I looked to her for vendor recommendations based on who she has worked with and found success with in the past. My photographer was my most important vendor since the photos are what last a lifetime, so I wanted to make sure everything jived with her. The day of the wedding, Alex came with her second shooter AND an assistant. I truly felt like they all wanted us to have the best day ever and we felt super taken care of. We opted to take extra pictures during our cocktail hour and I'm so glad we did because they came out so beautiful and, again, the pictures were so important to us (and don't worry, our caterer made sure we got the appetizers!). We got a preview of our photos back a week later and are obsessed! We've looked at them every day since, trying to relive all the memories we can because our day was so wonderful, thanks in BIG part to Alex and her team. We are so excited to get our full gallery back and we are sure they are going to blow us away! Also, because Alex brought an assistant with her, she was taking mini videos in the background and surprised us with an instagram reel a couple weeks after the wedding which brought tears to our eyes! In short, we LOVED having Alex. She was the easiest person to work with, extremely professional, top-notch talented and creative, and we have 0 regrets booking her. If you want to be rest assured that one area of your wedding is 100% taken care of, book this photographer and just trust her! I wish I could give a million stars! Thank you so much Alex for allowing us to relive the best day of our lives. 10-11-2020

Sent on 10/28/2020

Maggie · Married on 08/28/2020

Wonderful Experience!

We found Alex of Idalia Photography via online research of photos at our ceremony location. We loved the bright, crisp, and romantic style of her photography.

Right from the start, we knew that selecting Alex as our photographer was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. Her responses were always very prompt, and she was exceptionally organized and detail oriented. When we booked with her, she sent us a package that included a bridal guide and a gift card for a date night. During the holidays, she sent us a personalized ornament congratulating us on our engagement. It truly felt like she was just as excited as our friends and family!

Throughout our engagement, Alex was always incredibly organized, professional, and thoughtful, going above and beyond with all our questions and requests. She made everything effortless for us. She provided recommendations for our engagement photo location, answered all our wedding-related queries, gave advice on vendor selection, and created our “day-of” wedding schedule. We also worked with Alex on our engagement photo album and wedding guest book, which was a very smooth and straightforward process.

Alex’s blog provided many helpful resources during our wedding planning. It was where we looked to find bridal dress locations, bridal prep accessories, and so much more!

On the day of our wedding, Alex came with a second photographer (Jocelyn) and her assistant. Alex and her team worked seamlessly with our videographer throughout the day, and we had a completely stress-free experience. We knew we were in the best hands, and they captured every moment of our wedding perfectly. Alex even helped put on the boutonnieres for the groom and the father of the bride! We had so much fun working with Alex and her team and we received so many compliments from our family and friends on how much they enjoyed their company.

One week after our wedding, Alex provided a preview of fully edited photos and created a blog post of our special day. We received the entire gallery of fully edited photos within two months of the wedding. We then worked with Alex to create our heirloom wedding album. This process was also very smooth and straightforward, and words cannot adequately describe how beautiful our wedding album came out! Alex uses a high-quality lab to ensure that her couples have an heirloom album to share for generations.

We are truly grateful to have had the pleasure of working with Alex of Idalia Photography for our wedding. She is top-notch in every respect. We highly recommend Idalia Photography for beautiful photos and a stress-free wedding experience!

Sent on 12/21/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen Schuyler · Married on 07/10/2020

Beautiful Work and So Much Fun!

Choosing Idalia Photography was one of the best decisions we made in regards to our wedding planning. Alex was so present and accommodating throughout the planning process, and I relied heavily on her timeline to plan out the day in full. And on the day of the wedding, Jocelyn and Sarah were SO much fun to work with!! They made our day so special and we couldn't be happier with our photos. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Idalia Photography's reply:

Thank you so, so much for your review, Kristen! Jocelyn, Sarah, and I loved working with you and wish you all the best in your marriage! xoxo
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Aupperlee · Married on 05/09/2020

Beautiful!

We planned a small wedding due to COVID-19, so pictures were a big priority for us. We had to compromise in other areas, but wanted to be sure we had photos to share and remember our day. Alex could not have been more amazing! We were thrilled she was available for our Labor Day weekend wedding. Her photos speak for themselves. She is an artist! She and another photographer, Amber, came to our home for pictures before our wedding, then we drove to the ceremony and reception. She captured special details, and so many happy moments and memories. She took gorgeous photos of our families, remembered our timeline, and captured incredible images of my husband's children. Her kind, professional manner made it comfortable to have her as a part of our wedding day and to communicate with during planning. We highly recommend to her to any couple or family.

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Rosen · Married on 01/07/2020

Highly Recommend

Working with Alex and the whole Idalia Photography team was nothing short of spectacular. From the very beginning, Alex was always quick to respond to our questions and provide options and additional information when needed. Our engagement shoot was amazing, and it was so great to get to know her before our wedding day. The aspect that made me feel so calm on my wedding day, was Alex's organization and attention to detail. Receiving a timeline of the day, the exact shots that would be taken and when put my mind at ease. She was also very flexible to some special shots I wanted taken. Our sneak peak photos came about a week after our wedding with the full gallery coming shortly after. Everything was in one place through the photo sharing program, along with a USB and other goodies Alex sent once all our photos were finished. I could go on and on about how great my husband and my experience was with Idalia Photography. 5 out of 5 in all aspects. Married on 7/13/19.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Idalia Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Nicole! I'm so glad all the organization kept you calm =) Wish we could do it again! xoxo

Ala H · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing photos and super organized!

We highly recommend Idalia for your wedding photography! You will absolutely not regret it! The pictures from our engagement session and wedding are absolutely stunning and we will cherish them forever.

Alex is so professional and easy to work with. We don’t live locally, but she made booking and communication so simple and stress-free via Skype and email. She was always super prompt with answering any questions we had. She also sent us beautifully wrapped packages with cute date-night and holiday gifts in the months leading up to our wedding which was so thoughtful! Alex even traveled out of state (there was a very reasonable fee to cover flight and hotel) for our engagement shoot! She is such a talented photographer and was easily able to identify the best locations and angles even in a completely new environment.

The photographer ends up being critical in making a wedding-day timeline because all of the other vendors will want to get a timeline from them. Alex is super organized and put together a detailed wedding-day itinerary for us and our vendors to follow in the month leading up to our wedding. She had contingency plans for weather and delays and took care of all of this organization and planning so that we didn’t have to worry at all! For that we are so grateful! We knew that we were in good hands during the entirety of the wedding planning process and that made everything so much less stressful. She and her team will absolutely make sure that they get all of the shots that you want (she asks for all of your requests beforehand), so you don’t have to worry about anything day-of besides enjoying your special day :)

On our wedding day, Alex and Sarah were punctual, friendly, organized, and so professional. Our family and bridal party felt at ease with them and they actually made it fun to take photos (this is coming from a family that really don’t like being in front of a camera!). They directed when and where we should take photos depending on the lighting, and worked with our videographers all day to make sure that they weren’t in each other’s ways. They went above and beyond and even helped with my husband’s bow tie and boutonniere when YouTube tutorials weren’t helping, hah. They even brought umbrellas for us in case it started to rain!

We received a sneak peak blog post a week after our wedding during our honeymoon which was the most amazing gift. It was a more generous sneak peak than we were expecting, and contained over 100 photos. Our full set of wedding photos were delivered via both USB (beautifully wrapped and engraved!) and an online gallery right on time based on our contract with over 1000 beautifully-edited photos, all neatly organized into different categories. The pictures are GORGEOUS! We cannot emphasize enough how in love we are with all of them and how many compliments we’ve received from friends and family on them. My husband especially loves the family shots and funny/epic dance shots they captured. Thank you Alex, Sarah, and the Idalia team for an incredible, stress-free experience and the most stunning photos!!!

We highly, highly, recommend Idalia Photography for your wedding photography. They are 100% worth the investment for the amazing, stress-free experience and the beautiful images that you will cherish forever!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Idalia Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review, Alicja! Your wedding was just beautiful and it was such a pleasure working with you, Jeff, and all your friends and families =)
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible Experience working with Idalia Photography

We are so grateful to have found both Alex and Jay from my brothers wedding and luckily they had an opening to do our wedding a year and a half later! We could not have had a better, more relaxed experience with both of them. The pictures are beyond words and the experience they gave us is one we will absolutely never forget. They played such a big part in making our wedding day the best day of our lives and we will continue to relive how happy we are they were there and made this possible. Everyone can't stop saying how beautiful all of our wedding photos are. From our engagement shoot at Laurita Winery, to the ceremony in NYC, and finally back to NJ for our reception, we would recommend Idalia Photography to anyone looking for timeless, beautiful, and elegant photos. Thank you again for such an incredible experience. =)

Sent on 01/13/2020

Idalia Photography's reply:

Thanks so, so much for your review, Catherine! It was so fun working with your family again and documenting such a genuine, happy couple! xoxo
  • Amy

Amy Wortzel · Married on 09/14/2019

Above and beyond

Alex and her team are beyond amazing!! We could not have asked for more. From the moment we met Alex at our engagement shoot we knew that we had made the right choice. She is so warm and easy to work with. Alex and Sarah could not have done a more spectacular job shooting our Fall wedding. They are the best and I recommend them without a doubt.

Sent on 01/12/2020

Idalia Photography's reply:

Yay, so glad you enjoyed your experience with us, Amy! Thank you for your review - cannot wait to get your wedding album in your hands =) xoxo
  • Jessica

Jessica Corea · Married on 08/15/2019

Wedding Photographer

My husband and I got married on September 12, 2020 at Windows on The Water at Frogbridge in NJ. We knew after seeing Idalia’s photos, we had to book them for our wedding. Idalia photography’s style is timeless and romantic, we loved how bright the photos were. We were instantly drawn to it. Jocelyn and Marianne worked seamlessly with our videographer throughout the day, and we had a completely stress-free experience. Jocelyn, Marianne, and the team exceeded our expectations. They were an absolute joy to work with. We appreciated their calm presence, professional opinion, and efficiency while working with a bridal party of 25! They deserved a metal for being able to manage this huge bridal party while getting the most amazing photos. They made sure we got the shots we wanted in an expeditious manner so we had plenty of time to enjoy the cocktail hour and party! Alex was always responsive and informative (even after the wedding!) We have gotten so many compliments on our photographs – not only how amazing they are, but also the speed in which we received them. One week after our wedding, Alex provided a preview of fully edited photos and created a blog post of our special day which was nice to receive on our honeymoon. We then worked with Alex to create our wedding album. This process was also very smooth and Alex made it extremely easy with how organized and detail oriented she is. We can not describe to you how beautiful our wedding album came out! She was knowledgeable, professional and easy-going throughout the whole process. She made everything effortless for us. And, of course, her work is simply amazing. There is a reason she has so many five star reviews. She knows what she is doing and is clearly consistent.
    We couldn't be more pleased with her work, we recommend her highly for any wedding/engagement/celebration photography!

Sent on 01/07/2021
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey Ayres · Married on 08/10/2019

Fantastic Photographers!!

We hired Jay and Alex for our wedding back in August 2019 after my wife discovered their beautiful work online. We were initially blown away at the quality of photos shown on their website as well as through others who had used them, but this was only the beginning. After we began working with them, we felt a level of comfort from both Jay and Alex that we were going to get the pictures we wanted.

Our first interaction with Idalia was for our engagement shoot at the Jersey Shore with Alex. Alex did a fantastic job of collecting wonderful pictures of my wife and I on the beach, moving to multiple locations as we requested.

We received access to our engagement photos very quickly after the engagement shoot through their online portal. This portal is incredibly easy to use, and allows you to sign your contract, pay for their services, and see your photos (organized for ease of access!).

After this photo shoot, the communication levels remained high, touching base frequently to discuss the shots for our wedding, logistics, coordination, and all other details for our special day.

Once our wedding day came, both Jay and Alex were professional , courteous, and focused on getting us the best pictures possible; as expected, they did not disappoint. We were beyond thrilled with the photos from our wedding, and are so excited to have them for the rest of our lives!!!

We are so grateful for Jay and Alex and hope they have continued success with their photography. If you are looking for a photographer for a wedding (or any special event!), they are worth it and highly recommended from us!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Idalia Photography's reply:

We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us, Jeff! Your wedding day was beautiful and we loved being a part of it =) Thank you for this wonderful review! xoxo

Christina Moscato · Married on 08/03/2019

The best wedding choice we made!

Working with Alex for our wedding was such a pleasure. My husband and I originally booked her associate photographer Jocelyn who is also very talented however, she became pregnant and couldn't work my wedding. Alex stepped right in and took over putting my concerns at ease. She captured our wedding day beautifully and we couldn't be any happier. Besides being an amazing photographer, Alex is a truly caring and genuine person. She really cares about her clients. When we first booked Alex she sent us a small care package that included her catalog which provided tips on how to plan for the wedding, (which was extremely helpful) 2 movie tickets and a tote so me and my husband can relax and distress when needed because everyone knows wedding planning is STRESSFUL! Even after our wedding alex still thought about us and sent us a Mr. & Mrs. first year married Christmas ornament ! All in all, Alex is a very talented, thoughtful person and you would not be disappointed in the quality of her work.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Idalia Photography's reply:

Your wedding was such a pleasure to photograph, Christina! Thank you for allowing us the honor of capturing it and thank you also for taking the time to write this review! xoxo

Rosemary · Married on 07/05/2019

Best Decision + Perfect Wedding Photos

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Alex and Jay from Idalia Photography photograph our wedding day. We couldn’t have asked for a better team. Our wedding photos turned out absolutely amazing and I have no doubt that any couple who chooses Idalia would be pleased with their decision. First off, Alex and Jay are extremely professional and detail-oriented, a combination that is necessary especially during wedding planning. They were prompt with e-mails and were intimately involved with all the details of our wedding day. They had profiled us beforehand asking what photos were most important to us, who we needed to take photos with, and worked with our wedding planners to make sure all our photography needs were met on the big day. They seamlessly worked with our families and bridal party on the day of our wedding. Our family and friends enjoyed working with them and went out of their way to compliment them during and after our wedding. Though it rained our wedding day, Alex and Jay ensured our photos were a dream. A few days after our wedding we were in shock as we received around 100 edited photos from our wedding. My husband and I were so pleased to have received so many photos during our honeymoon. Most importantly, the photos were exactly what we wanted and perfectly captured the emotions from our big day. Alex and Jay’s style is timeless and romantic, exactly the feel we were going for. The photos have a light and airy feel and are memories we will cherish forever. Additionally, they do a great job of photographing all of the little details of the day that the couple may have missed. I’m so glad we have the photos to look back on all of it. If you are still deciding, please check out their website and instagram because you will quickly understand how beautiful their work is. Overall, they are a wonderful team who is extremely professional, talented and kind. I would highly recommend Idalia if you are seeking peace of mind on your wedding day!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Ernst · Married on 07/04/2019

July 4th Wedding @ English Manor

Alex was truly such a pleasure to work with from our engagement shoot to the day of our wedding. She was exactly what we were looking for in a photographer; light hearted, hardworking, and talented in more ways than one!

I really felt that Alex and her assistant captured all of the moments we wanted in order to be able to relive our wedding over and over again. Her editing skills are phenomenal, if you like a light and airy feel to your photos she’s the one for you. I would highly recommend Alex to anyone looking for a photographer, especially for their wedding.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Idalia Photography's reply:

So glad you enjoyed your experience with us, Chelsea! We loved your wedding and working with all your friends and family, too! Thank you for this review =) xoxo
  • Amy

Amy K · Married on 06/29/2019

Definitely worth the $$

We are so glad we decided to choose Idalia Photography for our June 2019 wedding! Alex was a joy to work with throughout the entire process. She is professional, personable, and willing to work with you. She sent the cutest welcome package after we booked her which lets you know she really cares about her couples. We had Marianne and Sarah shoot our wedding and they were wonderful! Our first look was hot, humid, and buggy, and then it rained during our ceremony - they seemed to enjoy shooting in both despite the crazy weather and made the photos look amazing. We got a sneak peak with a bunch of photos about 1 week after the wedding which was so fun to look at during the honeymoon! Then we got a few print outs with the delivery of our final photos on USB which was so sweet! Thank you Alex, Marianne, and Sarah for such a wonderful experience! I definitely recommend Idalia to any future couples - it's worth the money!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Idalia Photography's reply:

Thank you, Amy, for your review! Marianne, Sarah, and I loved working with you and Kurt! Glad you enjoyed the little surprises also =) xoxo
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Alex and Jay are AMAZING!!! I was looking for a photographer that would capture the big moments and the details of the day but also the little things that I knew I would end up not noticing on the big day. Both of them are so skilled and just understand the vision their couples are going for. From the first time we met them we knew we had to hire them! They are such a great team!! We only received the first 100 edited images but we are in LOVE with our photos!!! After the party is all said and done and you look back on the big day years from now , the photos you have are the memories you will remember, so it’s worth the investment!!!! Don’t look anywhere else!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Idalia Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Caitlin! It was such an honor being a part of your big day and I can't wait to get your album in your hands. Congrats on your baby girl - cannot wait to meet her soon =) xoxo

Lydia · Married on 05/19/2019

Spectacular Wedding Photographer!

Alex & Jay are two of the best in the industry. They go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable during the process and take amazing photos. They turn photos around faster than anyone I've ever worked with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Wedding Photographer!

I don't know where to start. I stumbled upon Idalia Photography through one of my friends from high school who was getting married. We loved their engagement photos so much, we ended up seeing venues based on photos we had seen of Idalia's. Once we booked our venue and date, the first and most important vendor to book (to us, at least) was our photographer. We spoke to a few photographers, but I knew I had wanted Idalia to capture our day from the beginning. Throughout the entire stressful wedding planning process, Alex made everything so easy for us. She recommended vendors to us, she answered any of my random wedding questions, and she even created a day-of schedule that everyone, including our parents, followed. The day of our wedding, Alex and Jay were amazing. They kept us on schedule, made it fun and relaxing, and captured our wedding beautifully. Within days, we were able to view 100 of their favorite pictures and relive our wedding day on our mini-moon. We even had some rain on our wedding day, but you couldn't tell because Alex and Jay took the most beautiful pictures. I could honestly keep going all day about how great our wedding photographer was! We would highly recommend Alex and Jay to any future brides looking for an amazing photographer as well as an amazing couple to capture their special day.

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Alison Dunleavy

Alison · Married on 09/29/2018

Five Stars!

Finding a photographer that I loved was high up on my priority list when it came to wedding planning. Beautiful wedding pictures are something that you will always have to look back on all the wonderful memories you created on the day that you said *I Do*! What my husband and I received by booking Idalia Photography was more than we could have hoped for! I consider us very lucky for finding Alex and Jay and that they were available! They are so professional and talented. From our engagement shoot, to the wedding, to receiving a preview within a couple weeks and getting to see all of the incredible images.... we are beyond grateful and soooo happy! We will have these special images for the rest of lives and look forward to one day sharing them with our future children! We wish you the best, Alex and Jay! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you. For all the brides and grooms to be, if this team is available, don't waste any time in booking them! We are so very happy that we did! They did a phenomenal job!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Devin · Married on 09/01/2018

Simply the best!

I truly cannot say enough good things about Alex and Jay. From the moment we met them, we knew they were the perfect photographers for us. Our engagement session was so much fun and exactly the style we were hoping for. Our wedding photos - don't get me started on our wedding photos!! THEY ARE PERFECTION! Our album is absolutely gorgeous and they made the entire ordering process so easy.
    On top of that, they're just genuinely really good people who love what they do and it clearly shows in their work. I will always always always recommend Idalia Photography from now on! Simply the best!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Smith · Married on 08/25/2018

Effortless, Elegant!! Best Decision!

In LOVE with our wedding photos! Alex and Jay perfectly captured the romantic, whimsical vibe to our garden-themed wedding! I had done so much research on photographers and I am so glad it landed me with Idalia Photography! Alex beautifully captured our winter wonderland engagement shoot too! They are so easy to work with from booking to the wedding day and after, everything has felt so organized and smooth. Thank you guys! Your work speaks for itself!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Jess · Married on 08/18/2018

Best photographers and experience!

Jocelynn, Alex, and Idalia photography as a whole did an AMAZING job at our wedding! We completely trusted Jocelynn's artistic talents and the photos that came out greatly exceeded our expectations. The level of lighting, the natural poses, how comfortable she made us really made the experience one to remember and perfectly captured. Alex and Idalia Photography sent us great follow-ups and updates throughout the whole process and turnaround time was phenomenal! Thank you!!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Raquel Sgammato · Married on 07/23/2018

Amazing experience!

We knew from the moment we saw Idalia Photography’s website, that they would be the perfect Duo to capture our special day. Their style if very elegant, light and romantic.. exactly what we were looking for. Everything went off without hitch, from beginning to end. We were first introduced during our engagement shoot, which gave us the opportunity to get to know Alex… and gave us the peace of mind that our wedding day was in good hands. Alex was willing to drive two hours from her home for the photo shoot without hesitation. Not to mention, the photos came out amazing. Afterwards, Alex maintained communication with us throughout the planning process, sending us very organized checklists, etc to make sure we were on the same page for the wedding day. It was great to not have to worry about this aspect of our wedding day. The photography at the wedding itself went very well. My husband loved spending the morning with Jay (Alex’s husband) and mentioned how funny he was during the process. Alex spent the morning with me and the girls who all enjoyed her presence as well. Thank you Alex and Jay for helping make our day perfect!! Love, Raquel and Chuck

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 07/20/2018

We were recommended to Alex and Jay by friends of ours and right away we could see why... They are so professional, organized, and most of all extremely talented! Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and felt so comfortable throughout the experience from the engagement photos to the wedding night photos. We had the best experience possible with Idalia and are confident you will too!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Erin Lamirande · Married on 07/20/2018

Amazing!!!

Everyone loved our wedding photos! Idalia Photography was amazing to work with! We found them on Instagram and KNEW that we needed to hire them! I fell in love with all of their photos and their style. Their style is light, airy, and romantic. They really get "in the moment" photos that are beautiful. They are a husband-wife team and they work so well together! They were extremely professional and always there if we had any questions leading up to the big day and on our wedding day. Not only are they extremely professional and fun to work with, they make a blog about your story (engagement and wedding photos) which is such a nice extra touch that a lot of other photographers do not do. Wedding photos last a lifetime, and we are so thankful that we hired Idalia to do ours! :)

-Erin and Tim