Idaho Ceremonies 208|407|8899 Reviews

28 | Boise, ID

28 Reviews for Idaho Ceremonies 208|407|8899

Sarah Kallas · Married on 08/23/2019

Stunning,amazing!

Such an amazing experience. We felt like she was part of the family!!!! We highly recommend!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

Vicky is absolutely amazing! Her vows she wrote for us were perfect and heartfelt. She has the biggest heart and a true pleasure to be around. She made our day complete!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Idaho Ceremonies 208|407|8899's reply:

Thank you Ashley! Your wedding, your family and friends, the venue, everything was magical. I wish you and Kyle the best today, and everyday!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

Zausmer Wedding

Vicky was absolutely wonderful! We appreciated ALL that she did and her knowledge of what we needed to do really put us at ease. The ceremony itself was truly wonderful. Just perfect for us! Thank you!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Idaho Ceremonies 208|407|8899's reply:

Thank you Michelle - it was a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding! Your happiness and love for one another made my job easy. Wishing you the best in 2019!

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2017

Vicky was fantastic to work with! She put together a beautiful ceremony; we had quite a few guests compliment us on that. Vicky was super quick to respond to any emails and she was extremely helpful in directing us through the rehearsal.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Idaho Ceremonies 208|407|8899's reply:

It was my honor to work with you both, your wedding party, and families. You were a fun couple and very much in love. Wishing you the best. Thank you for your review!
  • User6820436 · 2+ years ago

Vicky was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was the perfect fit for our special day. We were very appreciative how professional, patient (we have a toddler who was part of our ceremony), and respectful she was. She even customized our vows for us! I'd highly recommend having Vicky perform your ceremony!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Elaine · Married on 04/08/2016

Contacted Vicky on Sunday and she responded the next day. She had lovely, meaningful vows written for us by Wednesday and she married us on Friday. It was a lovely outdoor wedding on a beautiful Spring evening. Thank you, Vicky, for orchestrating our event so beautifully!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Idaho Ceremonies 208|407|8899's reply:

Thank you Elaine! Your wedding at the MK Nature Center in Boise was absolutely the perfect place for you and Richard to seal your love and commitment for one another. Best wishes today and always Mr. and Mrs. Garber!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/26/2015

Vicki is incredible! She does this because she has a passion for it and that truly shines through! She is such an incredible speaker. She is very professional and answers her emails in a timely manner! Awesome to work with. I cannot say enough good things about her!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Vicky Prouty was a great officiant. She helped make my daughter's wedding exactly what my daughter wanted it be.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/23/2015

Vicky was PHENOMENAL! I knew after our first phone call in which she gave me a bit of information about herself that she would be my wedding officiant. I clearly remember calling my (at the time) fiancé and telling him that I already loved her and he had to talk to her in order to understand. Vicky asked a few questions about location preferences as we planned to have a small, intimate wedding and was very understanding when I told her that I had never been to Idaho (I'm from California) and was going up there because my husband is currently based there. Vicky gave me a few recommendations that I could look up online and really worked with me in finding the perfect location. The few weeks to come we communicated through email and phone calls to design the perfect wedding.
    A few hours before the wedding, Vicky gave me a call just to check up on me and make sure I was doing okay. My mother was helping me with my hair at the time and was so impressed by Vicky's kind words, she automatically fell in love with her character and was just as excited to meet her as I was. Later I found out that she called my husband to check up on him as well. As I should have expected from Idaho's crazy weather, it began to rain right before the wedding. I frantically called Vicky asking what to do, and she quickly came up with a few suggestions in case it continued to rain during the time of the wedding. Basically, she had Plan B ready for me and completely took the stress off my shoulders.
    We could not have asked for a better officiant on our special day. As I told her, her warmth and kindness are contagious and her blessing was a positive beginning to our marriage. My husband and I loved Vicky and we will definitely ask her to renew our vows for us in the future. Thank you again Vicky!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Idaho Ceremonies 208|407|8899's reply:

Nicole and Kelby, what a beautiful day it turned out to be for your wedding along the Boise River. The clouds parted and the sun peaked out long enough for your vows. Your smiles were as wide as the river, and your love for one another truly shows! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day! Vicky

Kayla · Married on 05/09/2015

Amazing at what she does!! Wouldn't have picked anyone else to be our officiant!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Idaho Ceremonies 208|407|8899's reply:

Hi Kayla, thank you so much! You and Beau made YOUR wedding an amazing ceremony, bringing not only yourselves but your families together to celebrate the love you have for one another. Congratulations...Vicky

Angel · Married on 03/29/2015

Vicky was absolutely amazing! The vows she wrote for us were beyond anything I ever expected. Thank you so much again. So very grateful.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Idaho Ceremonies 208|407|8899's reply:

Thank you Angel, it was my pleasure working with you and your families. Your wedding was so special, and I am happy to have been a part of it!

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2014

I have to admit, when my daughter said the officiant was going to be a woman, I was disappointed. I am a traditionalist and I thought it would be weird for a woman to do my daughters ceremony. Boy, was I delightfully surprised! Vicky performed an absolutely beautiful ceremony, despite the wicked wind up on Tablerock! The prayer and her words were so amazing and she made the day even more special. Thank you so much, Vicky.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Idaho Ceremonies 208|407|8899's reply:

Hello Kelly, thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure working with Meghann and Brett, and meeting your wonderful family. The wind was blowing in much love and happiness for everyone there on their wedding day!
  • KR

K · Married on 09/20/2014

We could not have picked a better officiant for our day! Vicky was caring, professional, funny, and heartfelt (and so calming!!). We felt at east the first time we met her and she even helped us problem solve during rehearsal dinner when the venue changed some last-minute things. The ceremony she wrote for us was beautiful and she incorporated all the extras we wanted, including our wine box ceremony, perfectly. We received so many compliments from our guests about how touching and original our ceremony was. We are so glad Vicky was the person to stand with us and officiate such an important day.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Austin · Married on 08/24/2014

Amazing place !! I highly recommend them for that special day!

Sent on 08/25/2014

My family was so pleased to have vicky as our officiant and how special she made my wedding day.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Jill · Married on 07/06/2014

Vicki was wonder! It was a pleasure working with her, she was great to work with and she met all my expectations. I'm glad she was a part of our special day. She is very personable and always had a smile!

Sent on 07/10/2014
  • User4191067 · 2+ years ago

Vicky was awesome. She really worked with our schedule, having a wedding before ours and was still willing to help us out and be there for us. She also was very understanding of our situation. We had so many compliments on how great the ceremony and vows were. She was great and we would highly reccommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Vanessa · Married on 05/31/2014

It was so nice to have an officiant so easy and flexale to work with. Vicky was so warm and welcoming through the whole prosses it felt like she was a part of the family! Our wedding and rehearsal turned out great, she really knew what to do and made everyone so comfortable!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/24/2014

It was a pleasure to meet Vicky and have her perform our ceremony! I would recremmend her to eveyone!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Robert · Married on 05/19/2014

Vicky Prouty was very pleasant to work with. She was very genuine and professional. Good job Vicky!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Thanks so much to Vicky for doing such a fabulous job on our wedding!

She is the sweetest lady, and worked really closely with us. She wanted to get to know us, and our story, and let us design a ceremony that felt right to us. We predominantly wrote our own vows, which was such a proud moment for us. Many of our guests commented to us what a lovely job she did, and I thoroughly agree. Our wedding was in McCall, and she was so gracious about travel and accommodations.

I recommend her highly to any Bride and Groom and thank her so much for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Idaho Ceremonies 208|407|8899's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful ceremony in McCall. It was a special time bringing together your family and friends, and it truly was an incredible day. Best wishes!

Our officiant was great! Very nice lady and so helpful when it came to making sure we did things as planned. Made our day run a little smoother then it was turning out. I love the fact that she wants to know about your love story so that she can get to know who you are as a couple which is very important when working with vows. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/01/2013

angelina · Married on 09/29/2012

For my husband and I's wedding day we knew very little about what went into planning our wedding ceremony. Luckily with the help of Vicky, her knack of specializing a ceremony for each individual couple was what helped us determine exactly what we wanted for our special day. She was there every step of the way by helping organize the flow of the ceremony, coordinating with our other wedding vendors, and setting the tone for our amazing wedding day. My husband and I were able to focus on one another and Vicky put us at ease with her professionalism, knowledge, and loving nature for others and her job. I would highly recommend Vicky with Idaho Ceremonies to be your officiant for the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 01/18/2013

Susan · Married on 09/15/2013

Vicky Prouty - Idaho Ceremonies was the Officiant for my daughters wedding. It is such a stressful time, and Vicky was with us the whole way with answers to all questions, suggestions when she thought we might be wondering and a total calming person for all of us. She acted like she wanted to be part of the day and was so sincere in all her actions. She interacted with the guests and was helpful with the always present "problem children". I would recommend Vicky in a heart beat as the very best there is out there!!!!! 100%

Sent on 10/01/2013

Rose · Married on 09/29/2012

Idaho Ceremonies (Vicky) helped my daughter and I create the wedding of my daughters dreams. Vicky helped us create a custom format by providing an example of how the wedding could flow and her ideas, suggestions and patience were invaluable as we stressed and fussed over the perfect ceremony. The day of the wedding, Vicky arrived ahead of schedule to offer support and extra hands "is there anything I can do for you" even though she was professionally dressed she was ready to roll up her sleeves. She even took time to tell both my daughter and me that this was a special day, take a breathe and soak it in. The ceremony was PERFECT because it flowed as Vicky orchestrated and it was beautiful, Vicky was the perfect professional, well spoken and took the time to make sure everything was as we hoped, not forgetting one detail we wanted during the ceremony. Vicky has a gift to create the perfect wedding based on her calming, carrying attitude and you can tell she loves doing this work. Vicky is HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 01/17/2013