Idaho Ceremonies Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Shydon
    Shydon Z. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Vicky is so kind, knowledgable & strives to make your ceremony everything you want it to be.

We got so lucky in finding Vicky. We had some things not work out & we’re left with 3 weeks to find an officiant, someone recommended Vicky to us & somehow she was free for our day. She was so happy to help us, even though there was a bit of a time crunch. She made our ceremony so specific to us & took time to get to know us so she could personalize her speech. It was perfect & I could not recommend her enough.
    Katie P. Married on 07/31/2022

Amazing Officiant!

Vicky did such a great job officiating our wedding! She made us feel very comfortable and made everything flow seamlessly. We had a beautiful ceremony and I would recommend her to anyone needing an officiant.
    Maggi K. Married on 07/31/2021

Fantastic officiant!

Vicky was great! She was quick to respond to any inquiries I had, wrote vows based on our requirements, showed up on time, and helped us figure out the ceremony procession.

Idaho Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Maggi! Your wedding in Blaine County was fantastic, and so beautiful. I enjoyed working with you both, and meeting your amazing families and friends.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Ro And J. Married on 11/20/2020

Time stood still.

Ms.Vicky provided such a safe and special ceremony for us. Her words spoke provided a physical feeling for both of our families. We shall be forever indebted to her. Everyone spoke to how “smooth” she orchestrated the entire ceremony. Thank you for being apart of our forever Ms.Vicky 10/10 would recommend.

Idaho Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful words, Ro and Jaycee. Your wedding was filled with so much love, not only between the two of you, but with your family surrounding you.

I wish you the very best, much love and happiness.
    Kate Married on 06/27/2020

We loved Vicky!

Vicky was absolutely perfect! She was professional and responsive in setting up a date and time to speak, she spent an hour on the phone getting to know us, letting us know her process and what to expect. She then promptly sent us a summary and outline with our vows that really helped us frame out our wedding. Vicky is a talented officiant-she is beautiful inside and out, warm and friendly, experienced and a natural. Vicky has a calm and even cadence when she speaks, she’s quick witted and fun and can handle anything thrown her way-including a cute little surprise ring “bear!” We couldn’t have asked for a more well-written, concise but beautiful ceremony with a better delivery!!
  • Emilu
    Emilu Married on 09/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful, caring, and professional officiant!

Vicky is an amazing officiant! I received her information off WeddingWire. And to be honest, I did not give it much thought as I figured the officiant played a very small role in the entire big picture of a wedding. Boy, was I wrong!

Vicky was wonderful from the beginning which was a meet and greet phone call. She is so sweet, thoughtful, and professional— I knew after our first chat with Vicky that she would provide a meaningful ceremony and vows for us!

Our vows were different, unique, and so heartfelt! But also short and sweet. We received many compliments from our friend and family on how sweet and heartfelt our vows were and how the ceremony length was perfect— not too long, not too short.

Vicky showed up early, mingled and made a point to meet and chat with our families, displayed her knowledge of the flow of events, and showed great excitement and care for us on our big day! We received many compliments regarding how sweet Vicky was and how smooth our ceremony went!

I would definitely recommend, 100 times over! We felt Vicky was interested in our day and how meaningful it was for us. It wasn’t “just another wedding” for her. We’re so thankful we had Vicky as our officiant— Our day wouldn’t been as successful if it wasn’t for her!

Idaho Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Emily for the glowing review! Your wedding day was spectacular, and I was so honored to be a part of your wedding. Your family and friends came together to celebrate you and Tyler with so much love, it was easy to see why you two fell in love.

Best wishes and much love to you both!
    Sarah K. Married on 08/23/2019

Stunning,amazing!

Such an amazing experience. We felt like she was part of the family!!!! We highly recommend!
    Ashley Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vicky is absolutely amazing! Her vows she wrote for us were perfect and heartfelt. She has the biggest heart and a true pleasure to be around. She made our day complete!

Idaho Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Ashley! Your wedding, your family and friends, the venue, everything was magical. I wish you and Kyle the best today, and everyday!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 05/19/2018

Zausmer Wedding

Vicky was absolutely wonderful! We appreciated ALL that she did and her knowledge of what we needed to do really put us at ease. The ceremony itself was truly wonderful. Just perfect for us! Thank you!

Idaho Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Michelle - it was a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding! Your happiness and love for one another made my job easy. Wishing you the best in 2019!
    Kristen Married on 05/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vicky was fantastic to work with! She put together a beautiful ceremony; we had quite a few guests compliment us on that. Vicky was super quick to respond to any emails and she was extremely helpful in directing us through the rehearsal.

Idaho Ceremonies's reply:

It was my honor to work with you both, your wedding party, and families. You were a fun couple and very much in love. Wishing you the best. Thank you for your review!
  • User2642405 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vicky was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was the perfect fit for our special day. We were very appreciative how professional, patient (we have a toddler who was part of our ceremony), and respectful she was. She even customized our vows for us! I'd highly recommend having Vicky perform your ceremony!
    Elaine Married on 04/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Contacted Vicky on Sunday and she responded the next day. She had lovely, meaningful vows written for us by Wednesday and she married us on Friday. It was a lovely outdoor wedding on a beautiful Spring evening. Thank you, Vicky, for orchestrating our event so beautifully!

Idaho Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Elaine! Your wedding at the MK Nature Center in Boise was absolutely the perfect place for you and Richard to seal your love and commitment for one another. Best wishes today and always Mr. and Mrs. Garber!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 09/26/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vicki is incredible! She does this because she has a passion for it and that truly shines through! She is such an incredible speaker. She is very professional and answers her emails in a timely manner! Awesome to work with. I cannot say enough good things about her!
  • User2255378 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vicky Prouty was a great officiant. She helped make my daughter's wedding exactly what my daughter wanted it be.
    Nicole Married on 05/23/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vicky was PHENOMENAL! I knew after our first phone call in which she gave me a bit of information about herself that she would be my wedding officiant. I clearly remember calling my (at the time) fiancé and telling him that I already loved her and he had to talk to her in order to understand. Vicky asked a few questions about location preferences as we planned to have a small, intimate wedding and was very understanding when I told her that I had never been to Idaho (I'm from California) and was going up there because my husband is currently based there. Vicky gave me a few recommendations that I could look up online and really worked with me in finding the perfect location. The few weeks to come we communicated through email and phone calls to design the perfect wedding.
    A few hours before the wedding, Vicky gave me a call just to check up on me and make sure I was doing okay. My mother was helping me with my hair at the time and was so impressed by Vicky's kind words, she automatically fell in love with her character and was just as excited to meet her as I was. Later I found out that she called my husband to check up on him as well. As I should have expected from Idaho's crazy weather, it began to rain right before the wedding. I frantically called Vicky asking what to do, and she quickly came up with a few suggestions in case it continued to rain during the time of the wedding. Basically, she had Plan B ready for me and completely took the stress off my shoulders.
    We could not have asked for a better officiant on our special day. As I told her, her warmth and kindness are contagious and her blessing was a positive beginning to our marriage. My husband and I loved Vicky and we will definitely ask her to renew our vows for us in the future. Thank you again Vicky!

Idaho Ceremonies's reply:

Nicole and Kelby, what a beautiful day it turned out to be for your wedding along the Boise River. The clouds parted and the sun peaked out long enough for your vows. Your smiles were as wide as the river, and your love for one another truly shows! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day! Vicky
    Kayla Married on 05/09/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing at what she does!! Wouldn't have picked anyone else to be our officiant!

Idaho Ceremonies's reply:

Hi Kayla, thank you so much! You and Beau made YOUR wedding an amazing ceremony, bringing not only yourselves but your families together to celebrate the love you have for one another. Congratulations...Vicky
    Angel Married on 03/29/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vicky was absolutely amazing! The vows she wrote for us were beyond anything I ever expected. Thank you so much again. So very grateful.

Idaho Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Angel, it was my pleasure working with you and your families. Your wedding was so special, and I am happy to have been a part of it!
    Kelly Married on 10/12/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have to admit, when my daughter said the officiant was going to be a woman, I was disappointed. I am a traditionalist and I thought it would be weird for a woman to do my daughters ceremony. Boy, was I delightfully surprised! Vicky performed an absolutely beautiful ceremony, despite the wicked wind up on Tablerock! The prayer and her words were so amazing and she made the day even more special. Thank you so much, Vicky.

Idaho Ceremonies's reply:

Hello Kelly, thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure working with Meghann and Brett, and meeting your wonderful family. The wind was blowing in much love and happiness for everyone there on their wedding day!
  • KR
    K Married on 09/20/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We could not have picked a better officiant for our day! Vicky was caring, professional, funny, and heartfelt (and so calming!!). We felt at east the first time we met her and she even helped us problem solve during rehearsal dinner when the venue changed some last-minute things. The ceremony she wrote for us was beautiful and she incorporated all the extras we wanted, including our wine box ceremony, perfectly. We received so many compliments from our guests about how touching and original our ceremony was. We are so glad Vicky was the person to stand with us and officiate such an important day.
    Austin Married on 08/24/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing place !! I highly recommend them for that special day!
  • User1747546 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My family was so pleased to have vicky as our officiant and how special she made my wedding day.
    Jill Married on 07/06/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vicki was wonder! It was a pleasure working with her, she was great to work with and she met all my expectations. I'm glad she was a part of our special day. She is very personable and always had a smile!
  • User1672072 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vicky was awesome. She really worked with our schedule, having a wedding before ours and was still willing to help us out and be there for us. She also was very understanding of our situation. We had so many compliments on how great the ceremony and vows were. She was great and we would highly reccommend her to anyone!
    Vanessa Married on 05/31/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It was so nice to have an officiant so easy and flexale to work with. Vicky was so warm and welcoming through the whole prosses it felt like she was a part of the family! Our wedding and rehearsal turned out great, she really knew what to do and made everyone so comfortable!
    Ashley Married on 05/24/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It was a pleasure to meet Vicky and have her perform our ceremony! I would recremmend her to eveyone!
illustration stars