ID Pro DJ Reviews

ID Pro DJ 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Distefano · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Love them!

Bobby with ID Pro was working the event where my fiancé proposed to me. His energy and vibe were great and he was so helpful in planning the perfect surprise proposal! Bobby and ID Pro were the easiest choice of vendor for us so far!!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Danny · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Tommy made my proposal happen! Without his responsiveness and willingness to help, it would not have been the same. I will always be thankful for him helping to create such a special moment for my fiancé and I. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Luan

Luan Vu · Married on 09/07/2019

Even through emergencies, a professional experience!

IDproDJ helped to take off the pressure and stress of wedding planning. Their online client portal combined with the help of the DJ make making changes, communicating, and tracking everything very easy. Despite our scheduled DJ having an emergency the day of (the 5 seconds of horror that went through our minds), they had a replacement DJ lined up and ready that was just as professional as the first. Retrospectively, we are very thankful we went with a larger company such as IDproDJ than an individual for this very reason. We might have been DJ'less for our wedding had this not been the case.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Katie

Katie Hostutler · Married on 07/19/2019

Perfection!

Bobby did an amazing job! Almost every single guest was out on the dance floor at one point! He was easy to work with and made my wedding reception that much more beautiful!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Shannon Shepherd · Married on 06/22/2019

Great DJ, Great Music

Matt was hired to emcee our daughter’s graduation party, a gathering of ages infant to octogenarians, which lasted 4 hours. He did a great job, making announcements, playing a great variety of music, and even handing over the mic, when my daughter surprised us with a speech. I would strongly recommend Matt for your event!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Alyssa · Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing DJ

My husband and I hired Bobby for our wedding last weekend. Hands down the best DJ - he was amazing!! We has so many of our guests comment on how awesome our DJ was and how Bobby's song choices were on point. He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Side note, bobby also has an incredible voice and sang a couple of songs during the night. Highly recommend him and wouldn't have wanted anyone else to help make our wedding the best night of our lives!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful Experience

ID Pro Dj was a great experience from start to finish. The office manager, Ashley was very prompt and polite with all communication in our initial introduction. The company provides a website to fill in your special requests, etc. whichwas very convenient. Our DJ, Tommy, was spectacular. He went above and beyond to ensure our day was perfect. He kept us on track through the whole night and was so kind and thoughtful. The sound quality was awesome and kept everyone on the dance floor. So glad we chose ID Pro DJ! Thank you!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    ID Pro DJ 12
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/20/2019

Fantastic experience!

Bobby was THE BEST we could've asked for! He made our night fantastic. He really made it special for us and we are so thankful!!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Deb · Married on 11/11/2018

Fan-freaking-tastic

Ahmad knew how to gauge the room, run all the sound exquisitely, and keep my guests having a great time. So much fun!!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Clark · Married on 10/27/2018

This is how you make your wedding fun

ID DJ Pro totally made our wedding. We had a quick call with Bobby a few weeks prior to the wedding to make sure that we were on the same page and let him take it from there. Ever song we requested was played, and all of the songs fit the vibe we were going for. The guests were up dancing all night!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Ana · Married on 10/20/2018

Matt was great!

Our DJ was Matt Touse and his can-do attitude was so very appreciated!! Matt was truly 3 in 1 acting as our DJ, MC, and day of coordinator. He walked our guests through our quirky cultural traditions. He also kept our dance floor packed and everything on time!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/13/2018

100% the BEST!

Bobby was AMAZING! He was responsive, flexible, and tons of fun! I can't remember the last time I went to a wedding where the dance floor was packed from beginning to end. I couldn't have asked for anything more and would recommend him to anyone with 100% confidence!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2018

I booked ID PRO DJ for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier about my decision. Bobby Dawson was our DJ and saying he did an amazing job is a understatement. He had the dance floor going all night long. Everything ran so smoothly and the ceremony was amazing. The vows that Bobby had put together had all of my guest complimenting them! I would highly suggest them to anyone!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

Ahmad was awesome! Everyone loved him at our wedding. He was very entertaining and organized. He kept everything going, each event as they were suppose to happen he would let us know and getting us rolling on it. All the guest were very impressed with his professionalism and his voice when he would sometimes sing along to the songs. We were very happy with ID Pro Dj and would highly recommend them for your event or wedding.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/09/2018

We used ID PRO DJ for a corporate event that our company hosted in Pittsburgh, PA. We worked specifically with Ahmad. He was very responsive during our inquiry/research process and when it came to the event he exceeded all expectations. He was able to work well with the crowd and had the entire room dancing and participating in karaoke. We had so much great feedback from our guests and clients! Ahmad was fun, energetic and participated with the crowd! Would certainly recommend ID PRO DJ for any event you are hosting. Thanks, Ahmad!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 07/28/2018

Bobby made my wedding!! He has everyone up and dancing. Awesome singer as well - highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2018

Awesome, Awesome Decision!

My husband and I met DJ Bobby at our friends' wedding, and immediately knew we wanted him to MC and DJ our wedding! After months of searching for an affordable, local, and reliable DJ service -- it happened so organically!

DJ Bobby was very professional, accommodating, always willing to answer any questions we had, and experienced. Once the dance floor opened up, it was never empty! He was very energetic, lively, and our guests still compliment the music to this day!

The music and DJ of the reception really sets the energy of the wedding and your guests, so we're very thankful for DJ Bobby and his expertise. I would definitely recommend DJ Bobby and ID Pro DJ to anyone looking to have an unforgettable event!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    ID Pro DJ 13

Julia · Married on 07/14/2018

Matt was absolutely amazing to work with! He was extremely responsive throughout the entire process and made sure every detail of my big day was absolutely perfect. Cannot say enough about Matt and his team!

Sent on 07/27/2018

David · Married on 06/23/2018

We hired Bobby Dawson at ID Pro DJ for our wedding in June and it was one of the best decisions we made for our whole wedding. We spoke to 7 different DJs before contacting Bobby. We knew immediately that he was the right person for our wedding. He was fantastic both before and during the wedding. Leading up to the event he provided us with recommendations for how we should schedule events, what types of music fit best with each part of the reception, and he allowed us to submit a list of songs that we wanted played. We were slow in getting him information but he seamlessly worked our last minute changes into the program. During the reception he was a masterful MC and he played great music. he had everyone on the dance floor and it was great time. He even allowed my 7-year-old nephew to "help" him work during the event. Hire Bobby and you won't be sorry!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Beth · Married on 06/07/2018

Ahmad was GREAT! Everyone loved him. He was professional and fun. Did a great job! Everyone had fun.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Becca · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved Bobby! He did my dad’s wedding last April with only 25 people and brought the party including a mostly older crowd, so we knew he was the right choice for our wedding in May 2018. What a blast! He did so great, got the party stared, was super flexible with changes, was very available and responsive for questions and changes. We had a mix of Spanish and Englished and he maneuvered it perfectly. Plus, he’s such a nice guy and so easy to deal with. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

My wedding moved smoothly with them not only acting as DJs, but also entertainers and coordinators! With as many crazy things that happened that day, I felt so at ease that Ahmad and Bobby were there to reign it all in, before I walked down the aisle.
    Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Tori · Married on 05/12/2018

Seriously, stop searching around for a DJ. Bobby is AMAZING! He literally brought the party. He was on the dance floor with all of us and he was singing his heart out! He also kept finding me and made sure that we kept everything on schedule and asked clarifying questions for things like the anniversary dance to make sure he acknowledged the person with the most years. He was amazing.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Ellen · Married on 05/06/2018

Ahmad made the wedding planning experience fun and easy, and was beyond exceptional throughout the ceremony and reception! He managed the timeline effortlessly and made sure everyone was on track all night, everything ran so smoothly and our guests had a phenomenal time!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    ID Pro DJ 14

Madhu · Married on 04/28/2018

Tommy was fantastic!! He was at Turf Valley for our 25th Anniversary Gala with over 300 people, and the music was amazing! Very professional, and solved a few sound problems we were having. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/03/2018