48 Reviews for ID PRO DJ

Uplighting (8)
Liability Insurance (6)
Karaoke (3)
43 ID PRO DJ Reviews

Bobby was amazing! I can’t speak highly enough about his service and just him! He was our officiant and DJ! It was so nice to work with him throughout the entire prodded. We had a blast at the reception. Everyone was quite impressed with his singing and overall experience with him DJing! Looking forward to using IDPRO DJ for future event!!! Thanks Bobby!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

Bobby and IDProDJ were fantastic! I can't say enough great things about them! Our wedding was amazing and all of the guests are still raving about the music and Dj! Bobby was engaging, fun, and entertaining the entire time! I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Maggie, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC

Ahmad is a professional who can meet your exact needs as well as exceed your guests entertainment expectations!

Profile Picture Liller , 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Nothing but perfection form Ahmed. He helped us pick the songs that were perfect for our taste and style! He was entertaining, intuitive to what our guests loved, and offered the perfect amount of interaction with us and the guests. 100x I would recommend him for a wedding or any other type of event. We are so thankful for him!!! Our day was perfect and he played a huge part.

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

Tommy was so amazing to work with!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ for my wedding. Very affordable and reliable

Profile Picture alex, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bobby was amazing and worked with us on everything we were looking for!! He helped with our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He even took some special requests from guests. He also helped with making sure dinner went smoothly since we had a buffet style and called by table numbers to help keep the line manageable and flowing. He went above and beyond and was a total ROCK STAR!! We highly recommend him for any occasion! He even sang a song for us and our guests; a great special touch!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Ahmad was awesome! We did a lot of our wedding ourselves so having a complete professional who had many many weddings under his belt was an absolute lifesaver. He made sure everything ran smoothly between the ceremony, the dancing, and even coordinating with the band! Everything went perfect and we're still getting comments about how excellent the playlist was - he took our suggestions and put together something incredible.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Matt Touse DJ'd our wedding and we really couldn't have done it without him. Not only did he provide sound and great music for the whole even, he was also great at making sure we kept on track with all of the timings and was a joy to have part of our big day. His music was selection was great and he included everything we asked for with no problems at all. Matt is just so easy to get along with and really helped us get the feel for the day just right. We were incredibly unorganized but this did not phase him at all! We felt in very good hands the whole time!
Kendall in the main office was also great at answering all our queries and was just genuinely helpful throughout.
Couldn't recommend these guys enough. Massive thank you to the whole team!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ahmad was exceptional and performed well above our expectations. Being the Father of the Bride, I was a bit nervous as this service of the wedding reception can make or break the entire event, Ahmad did not disappoint and I would highly recommend him for any such service in the future. Ahmad, thanks for making a very special day even more special!

Steve

Profile Picture Steve, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have no other words to say other than, BOBBY KILLED IT. I mean seriously, our ceremony was amazing. Reception he kept everyone of all ages dancing straight for 2.5 hours!! I didn't even do the bouquet toss because we were having an amazing time on the dance floor!!!

Profile Picture Logan, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Bobby Dawson was an AMAZING DJ! He was so in tune with everything we wanted music wise, and he was a blast to be around. Not only did he DJ our reception, but he also played live during our cocktail hour (he's an amazing singer guys), and did the uplighting in the ballroom. I cannot recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ahmad was awesome. We knew he would be. He seamlessly transitioned from the ceremony to speeches and then to the dancing portion of our night. He's the best DJ we've ever had for any function, and we were thrilled he was able to enhance our special wedding day with his talents. He kept everyone on the dance floor, and his sound system was really crisp.

Profile Picture Roy, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bobby was amazing!! It was so easy to work with him, putting our selections and preferences online and then he not only had our guests dancing all night but showed us he has a fantastic voice as well! He was fun, knowledgeable, handled the ceremony music perfectly and so easy to be around. Thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ahmad was our DJ from ID Pro DJ for our wedding; He was amazing! He is very talented at what he does and tries very hard to get people involved and up on the dance floor - he even taught people how to do the wobble at our wedding because I wanted to do it and not many of my friends knew how! I would highly recommend him for your event! He is worth EVERY penny! :)

Profile Picture Christina, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List

Five stars is an understatement. Every step of the process with ID Pro DJ was fantastic. From the initial conversation, through the planning process, to the day of the wedding, I could tell that Bobby really cared that our wedding day would be flawless. When you have a million details to handle in the planning process, it is so important to have someone that you can trust to be reliable and incredibly helpful – ID Pro are definitely both of those! And just as important, DJ Bobby had EVERYONE on the dance floor during our reception. He really read the crowd and kept the party going! We couldn’t have been happier with our decision to hire ID Pro DJ!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can not speak highly enough of Bobby Dawson with ID Pro DJs. As someone in the wedding industry as well, I have seen 100s of DJs and how they can make or break the reception. When choosing our own DJ, I was so picky but one of my friends highly recommended Bobby and it was one of the best decisions we made! To say that he went above and beyond it putting it lightly. Not only did he send us a detailed questionnaire ahead of time to make sure everything would be exactly how we wanted, but on the day of he: showed up early, made everything perfect, kept everyone on the dance floor, helped pour champagne for people when the toasts were about to start but not everyone had drinks, literally dove to save a kid from a falling light stand (not his light stand), and kept checking in with us to make sure everything was how we wanted it. It has been nearly a month from our wedding and people still keep mentioning how great the DJ was!! We consider Bobby & ID Pro DJs one of our best choices for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/4/17, 1 Review
4.7

Ahmad did an amazing job! He took requests, didn't play any songs on the "Do nor play list" and made sure that everyone had a fabulous time, especially on the dance floor! Would highly recommend him and IDProDJ's!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wonderful company! Bobby was so fun, energetic, and understanding of all our needs! Our guests had an amazing time and are so fortunate to have had Bobby he a part of our day!

Profile Picture Leigh, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Bobby DJ our wedding, and he excelled from beginning to end. We gave him a long list of song requests, to which he mostly adhered to, but also threw in some of his own. Overall, the result blew us away - everyone stayed on the dance floor till the very last song. Our timeline was adhered to, and Bobby created a comfortable atmosphere where he was in control without being too cheesy or too prominent. It was absolutely the best party we've ever been to (yes, there may be a slight bias there). Thanks Bobby!

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

My experience with ID PRO DJ has been nothing short of amazing. I had Matt Touse as my dj and he did a great job. He was able to read the crowd and play music accordingly. Ahmad Ibrahim officiated my wedding and he did an awesome job as well. The guests loved his lighthearted personality.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Ahmad is not only a great DJ but a blast to have at your event. He really brings the party and gets people up and having fun!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our company has used ID Pro DJ for the past two years for our corporate events. Ahmad and his team are amazing to work with and make everything fun and easy! ID Pro DJ are quick to respond, helpful, friendly, professional, and know exactly what to do to make the event everything you could imagine and more! We truly love ID Pro DJ and look forward to using them again in the future! Hands down would recommend ID Pro DJ for any event!

Profile Picture User7735613, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bobby was AMAZING! He was our officiant and our DJ. He personalized the ceremony to cater to our personalities and needs. He even included little touches from our backstory. As far as DJ services, Bobby kept the dance floor full of people. I have had numerous people from my wedding ask me where I found him because they enjoyed him so much. Everyone had a blast and it was because of his service. If I could give him more than 5 stars I would.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I remember Ahmad DJing a friend's wedding a couple of years ago and thinking "he's awesome. I need to hire this guy when I get married." Sure enough, fast forward nearly five years and I found Ahmad and booked him immediately. His energy, his professionalism and overall talent was perfect for our wedding. Our guests danced allllll night, and he was so flexible and easy to work with. He also did a great job of keeping me and my husband on track in terms of timing, and kept our huge wedding party in line!

If you are looking for a DJ, hire Ahmad. Seriously. You won't regret it. I wish I had more weddings where I could hire him ;)

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews