ID PRO DJ Reviews

64 | Sykesville, MD

64 Reviews for ID PRO DJ

64 ID PRO DJ Reviews

Danny · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Tommy made my proposal happen! Without his responsiveness and willingness to help, it would not have been the same. I will always be thankful for him helping to create such a special moment for my fiancé and I. Would definitely recommend!!

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2018

I booked ID PRO DJ for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier about my decision. Bobby Dawson was our DJ and saying he did an amazing job is a understatement. He had the dance floor going all night long. Everything ran so smoothly and the ceremony was amazing. The vows that Bobby had put together had all of my guest complimenting them! I would highly suggest them to anyone!!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

Ahmad was awesome! Everyone loved him at our wedding. He was very entertaining and organized. He kept everything going, each event as they were suppose to happen he would let us know and getting us rolling on it. All the guest were very impressed with his professionalism and his voice when he would sometimes sing along to the songs. We were very happy with ID Pro Dj and would highly recommend them for your event or wedding.

Samantha · Married on 08/09/2018

We used ID PRO DJ for a corporate event that our company hosted in Pittsburgh, PA. We worked specifically with Ahmad. He was very responsive during our inquiry/research process and when it came to the event he exceeded all expectations. He was able to work well with the crowd and had the entire room dancing and participating in karaoke. We had so much great feedback from our guests and clients! Ahmad was fun, energetic and participated with the crowd! Would certainly recommend ID PRO DJ for any event you are hosting. Thanks, Ahmad!

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 07/28/2018

Bobby made my wedding!! He has everyone up and dancing. Awesome singer as well - highly recommend!

Julia · Married on 07/14/2018

Matt was absolutely amazing to work with! He was extremely responsive throughout the entire process and made sure every detail of my big day was absolutely perfect. Cannot say enough about Matt and his team!

David · Married on 06/23/2018

We hired Bobby Dawson at ID Pro DJ for our wedding in June and it was one of the best decisions we made for our whole wedding. We spoke to 7 different DJs before contacting Bobby. We knew immediately that he was the right person for our wedding. He was fantastic both before and during the wedding. Leading up to the event he provided us with recommendations for how we should schedule events, what types of music fit best with each part of the reception, and he allowed us to submit a list of songs that we wanted played. We were slow in getting him information but he seamlessly worked our last minute changes into the program. During the reception he was a masterful MC and he played great music. he had everyone on the dance floor and it was great time. He even allowed my 7-year-old nephew to "help" him work during the event. Hire Bobby and you won't be sorry!

Beth · Married on 06/07/2018

Ahmad was GREAT! Everyone loved him. He was professional and fun. Did a great job! Everyone had fun.

Becca · Married on 05/19/2018

We loved Bobby! He did my dad’s wedding last April with only 25 people and brought the party including a mostly older crowd, so we knew he was the right choice for our wedding in May 2018. What a blast! He did so great, got the party stared, was super flexible with changes, was very available and responsive for questions and changes. We had a mix of Spanish and Englished and he maneuvered it perfectly. Plus, he’s such a nice guy and so easy to deal with. Highly recommend!!

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

My wedding moved smoothly with them not only acting as DJs, but also entertainers and coordinators! With as many crazy things that happened that day, I felt so at ease that Ahmad and Bobby were there to reign it all in, before I walked down the aisle.
    Highly recommend!

Tori · Married on 05/12/2018

Seriously, stop searching around for a DJ. Bobby is AMAZING! He literally brought the party. He was on the dance floor with all of us and he was singing his heart out! He also kept finding me and made sure that we kept everything on schedule and asked clarifying questions for things like the anniversary dance to make sure he acknowledged the person with the most years. He was amazing.

Ellen · Married on 05/06/2018

Ahmad made the wedding planning experience fun and easy, and was beyond exceptional throughout the ceremony and reception! He managed the timeline effortlessly and made sure everyone was on track all night, everything ran so smoothly and our guests had a phenomenal time!

ID PRO DJ 1

Madhu · Married on 04/28/2018

Tommy was fantastic!! He was at Turf Valley for our 25th Anniversary Gala with over 300 people, and the music was amazing! Very professional, and solved a few sound problems we were having. Highly recommend!!

Katie · Married on 04/14/2018

Bobby was amazing! I can’t speak highly enough about his service and just him! He was our officiant and DJ! It was so nice to work with him throughout the entire prodded. We had a blast at the reception. Everyone was quite impressed with his singing and overall experience with him DJing! Looking forward to using IDPRO DJ for future event!!! Thanks Bobby!!!

ID PRO DJ 2
    ID PRO DJ 3
    ID PRO DJ 4
    ID PRO DJ 5
    ID PRO DJ 6

Karriem · Married on 03/17/2018

They single handedly saved my wedding when the venue started to drop the ball. So much more than a DJ company

Maggie · Married on 01/06/2018

Bobby and IDProDJ were fantastic! I can't say enough great things about them! Our wedding was amazing and all of the guests are still raving about the music and Dj! Bobby was engaging, fun, and entertaining the entire time! I couldn't be happier!

Liller · Married on 11/11/2017

Ahmad is a professional who can meet your exact needs as well as exceed your guests entertainment expectations!

Taylor · Married on 10/28/2017

Nothing but perfection form Ahmed. He helped us pick the songs that were perfect for our taste and style! He was entertaining, intuitive to what our guests loved, and offered the perfect amount of interaction with us and the guests. 100x I would recommend him for a wedding or any other type of event. We are so thankful for him!!! Our day was perfect and he played a huge part.

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

Tommy was so amazing to work with!

alex · Married on 10/15/2017

DJ for my wedding. Very affordable and reliable

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

DJ Bobby was amazing and worked with us on everything we were looking for!! He helped with our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He even took some special requests from guests. He also helped with making sure dinner went smoothly since we had a buffet style and called by table numbers to help keep the line manageable and flowing. He went above and beyond and was a total ROCK STAR!! We highly recommend him for any occasion! He even sang a song for us and our guests; a great special touch!

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Ahmad was awesome! We did a lot of our wedding ourselves so having a complete professional who had many many weddings under his belt was an absolute lifesaver. He made sure everything ran smoothly between the ceremony, the dancing, and even coordinating with the band! Everything went perfect and we're still getting comments about how excellent the playlist was - he took our suggestions and put together something incredible.

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2017

Matt Touse DJ'd our wedding and we really couldn't have done it without him. Not only did he provide sound and great music for the whole even, he was also great at making sure we kept on track with all of the timings and was a joy to have part of our big day. His music was selection was great and he included everything we asked for with no problems at all. Matt is just so easy to get along with and really helped us get the feel for the day just right. We were incredibly unorganized but this did not phase him at all! We felt in very good hands the whole time!
    Kendall in the main office was also great at answering all our queries and was just genuinely helpful throughout.
    Couldn't recommend these guys enough. Massive thank you to the whole team!

Steve · Married on 09/02/2017

Ahmad was exceptional and performed well above our expectations. Being the Father of the Bride, I was a bit nervous as this service of the wedding reception can make or break the entire event, Ahmad did not disappoint and I would highly recommend him for any such service in the future. Ahmad, thanks for making a very special day even more special!

Steve

Logan · Married on 09/01/2017

I have no other words to say other than, BOBBY KILLED IT. I mean seriously, our ceremony was amazing. Reception he kept everyone of all ages dancing straight for 2.5 hours!! I didn't even do the bouquet toss because we were having an amazing time on the dance floor!!!